pretty please continue soon
thanks for the pm!
chandreyeeroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
only 4 cmmnts n 25 oms woww can i cry plsss cos im crying badly
i had plans 4 2 updates today but after seeying this i should cancel my plans
here goes an update plsss ppl cmmnt more plsss pretty plss
n yaa im in luv wid magicias ff d mystru gal so ill lyk 2 dedicate dis update 2 hr

Part 7

Next morning(day 2)

Maan-adi im going to the gym

Adi-yup,ill join you later im in a call with pinky

Maan raised his eyebrows…………….adi-office related maan

Maan- did I say something…………………………..well about you two lovebirds

Adi-are your expressions not enough, sometimes to scare away and sometimes ………………………he just smiles

Maan- sometimes???

Adi-like a bay,like a father,like a brother, like a protector

Pinky adds the list-and the most khadooos but caring boss a great employer on the phone

Maan snatches the phone from adi's hand and says- thanxx saali sahiba,rohans turn is over what about you two,adi ke hath kab pile karne hai???

Adi makes faces while pinky giggles and asks some doubts to maan and ends the call.

Adi-maan tughe to main………………

Maan-owowooow your pinky baby didn't give you a goodbye muaaahhh na srry

Comeon lets hit the gym

While on the other hand…………..

Geet-muski n rohan good morning………………..ohno ohno I didn't see any thing nothing at all

Muski comes out of the kiss and straightens herself while rohan –geet are yaar its just morning kiss now remove your hand from your eyes

Geet-have the decency to lock the door atleast

Muski-its you only na geet

Geet rolls her eyes-besharm ho tum dono ke dono,acha see what I brought

Muski opens the packet to find blueberry muffins inside(ummm yummy I love them)

Muski-geeettt ooommmgggsss

I luv u I luv u I luv u oh god

Geet winks at rohan- now you know that its not the precious gold sets ,great designer gifts,muskis muskaan precious hai

Bahut hi rare chizo se lagav hai ise, n one of them is blueberry muffins

N whispers in his ears -another one is tulips and white roses ka bunch,suhaag raat me try karna jijaji

Rohan gives a side hug to geet n mouths a thnxxx for making his jaan muski so happy

(friends u know wat, sumtimes very small things bring immense happiness to us,it shows the luv of the giver)

Geet tells the couple to come to her room and she also calls maan and adi 4 the blueberry muffin treat

Maan is highly touched by this effort of hers

Maan- geet the muffin is tooo goood but more than that ill like to thakn you for inviting us and makins us a part of your happiness,you are a simple girl with no show offs

Rohan n adi smirks

Rohan-saali jii sambhal ke rakhieinke baaton ko, maan ke much se kisi ke liye taareef nahi nikalti

Maan smiled at geet

Geet-maan why will I showoff
??

Adi-he is the great maan singh khurana tired of girls loving him for his money and killer looks………………….

Geet- I got it, you know what maan mine condition is quiet similar the junior boys in our sets constantly try to hit on me to climb the ladder of success

Maan- seeying you now I know that they make futile attempts

Geet-truee

The rest three spectators were very happy seeying their friends atlast got someone like them if this could go ahead………………………….

Soon after the breakfast maan and adi got busy and they went to visit some site location for  their business,muski and rohan were busy attending the guests and geet left for some add shoot

At the shoot-----------

Director- hello geet

Geet –hi mukesh ,good morning guys

People throw glances full of lust at her something she was used to by now

She went and had a talk with the actors and then started the shoot

As soon as the main stills were shot and she knew that the photographer can mannage the rest……………..she excused herself and went back to the hotel

Hotel evening 7:30-----

Maan was walking through the lobby when he saw a crying geet rushing towards her room

Maan ran behind her and caught her and turned her so that she could she could face him he held her by her shoulders

Geet- whats the matter

Geet-n…nothing

Maan- geet im not a fool ,tell me what is the matter

Geet felt that for the time she could find some support from him he was different aferall he was,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maan

Maan gave her an assuring look………geet entered her room and left the door open for maan to follow

Maan closes the door behind and sits beside a crying geet on the bed

Maan-now cummon crying puppy ,tell me whats the matter

Geet-im a crying puppy haan,im a crying puppy????(angry welll apne geet ka sweet anger)

Maan-well well see I knew that calling you such would make you angry and ill be able to see a crying , red,cute and pouting geet…………………….awww chooo chweet(well its difficult for maan to pretend and have such sweet talks but 4 a doll like geet anything is possible)

Geet-oh maan you know the exact tactics

Maan-phew mission accomplished now be a good girl and wash your face change your clothes and come to my room…………………………..

Geet- well why I did not know tht today any function  is there???

Maan while closing the door shouts-muski ,rohan,adi,me and you are going to a disco,we did not get enough time for a bachelors party that is why……………………………….get ready fast geetuuu

Geet-geeetttuuu ewww but he likes calling me so then that's fine(she smiles a smile that reaches her eyes)

For going to the disco maan forses rohan,muski and adi into one car and takes geet with him into another car(rest 3 smirking)

In the car-

Rohan-they are coming close

Adi- he doesn't usually do so

Muski –she doesn't usually trust anyone to come close

Rohan-an innvisible string is pulling them

Adi n ,muski-I m happy for them

The three share a laugh………………..dost ho to aise

On the other hand in maan and geets car------------------

Maan- geet ab puchna parega yaa tum bataogi bhi

Geet-aaj jab shoot ke break me mai canteen gayi thi to waha per I heard two people commenting on me---------

FLASHBACK-

Boy 1-you know that geet handa

Boy2-the lead photographer

Boy 1- yaaa,shes something yaar I just feel like…………………..

Boy2-so why don't you approach her

Boy1-yup I was thinking to try  it out…………………….

Boy2-yup then later if you find that shes not good in the bed then………….walk out

Boy1-I don't think so she appears to be a good one…………jangli billi and she can give my recommendation to higher authorities too

Boy2- if shes good you will have to share her with me

Boy 1-of cource………………..

Both have an evil laugh noy knowing that geet is watching them

Flashback ends-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After narrating the story to maan geets eyes becomes moist again……………….

Maan- use and throw chiii I hate such men who are a disgrace to all men

Geet- I face this everyday, I am just tired

Maan-well I don't see any suggestion for this you cant change them so its you who will have to be strong geet and apart from that I will always be a supporting friend to you.

Geet leans her head on maans shoulder as the taxi stops near the disco

As they come out and and are heading towards the trio maan says geet

Maan-geet now stop crying and just give that angelic smile of yours which takes hearts away

Geet- are you flirting with me

Maan-geetuu we are going to a disco lighten up your mood

As they meet the trio they hug each other n head towards the disco-

Then geet whispers in maans ears----thnxxx maanu

Maan gives her a glare n geet giggles

Precap-

Hot n cold…………………………………………………….

but whos hot n whos cold??????????? i wonder….

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part sorry for late reply..me gets pc only in day time...loved geet acting scared in front of the mouse and so mature when maan sees her in a towel...maan is so decent guy that he doesn't make her uncomfortable..
leverne thumbnail
loved this update how maan eases her pain and so lovingly tells her to share her pain and be strong...loved maan calling geetu and geet calling maanu...precap...me wonders what is hot and what is cold???????
chandreyeeroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leverne

lovely part sorry for late reply..me gets pc only in day time...loved geet acting scared in front of the mouse and so mature when maan sees her in a towel...maan is so decent guy that he doesn't make her uncomfortable..

hii thnxxx 4 d cmmnt
acha did u notice d maanu -geetu thing i dnt know y bt ws laughing myself while ryting
leverne thumbnail
hey pls dont use light colors its not visible properly...pls o pls..i have to highlight the screen to be able to read it...use darker colors..
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey loved ur ff...
its interesting & both behaving maturely...
loving it...i wud like to c pre shaadi scene with their dialogues...
sent u buddy req can u pl pm me when u update...
pl cont soon
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update... loved it