Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well i liked the update bcoz she didnt hide anything from him abt her relationship with neil...
well as u say relations r complicated...
maan is one hell of a man a gal wud want in her life bcoz of his understanding...
may b the way v r cultured from childhood abt physical intimacy which has to b only with ur spouse it might b difficult to understand the relationship bw neil-geet...
acc to me i think physical intimacy is not the only thing to b loyal abt..she told him the truth and yes i wud prefer if she stayed away from neil after her relationship with maan bcoz if in that case she has it close with neil then she is cheating maan and neil is cheating geet by taking advantage of her thoughts...
chandreyeeroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethia

well i liked the update bcoz she didnt hide anything from him abt her relationship with neil...

well as u say relations r complicated...
maan is one hell of a man a gal wud want in her life bcoz of his understanding...
may b the way v r cultured from childhood abt physical intimacy which has to b only with ur spouse it might b difficult to understand the relationship bw neil-geet...
acc to me i think physical intimacy is not the only thing to b loyal abt..she told him the truth and yes i wud prefer if she stayed away from neil after her relationship with maan bcoz if in that case she has it close with neil then she is cheating maan and neil is cheating geet by taking advantage of her thoughts...

ohh well i undrstnd wt u mean bt d truth is neil is d 1 who told hr tht it ws d end remmembr...so neils gud guy who lovs geet and hereaftr is only a frnd of geet
geet is also frm nw wid maan nly
n yaa geet n i personally both think or bcoz of r culture tht ur 1st n last 1 is ur husband(blush☺️)
byd way thnxxx a lot yaar u always give me big cmmnts n xpress ur veiws
chandreyeeroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤢Hiii my lovely friends how are all of you'''''''.i know it has been three days I have not updated .actually I have started travelling daily for almost 6 hours by road for studies which leaves behind a totally drained and tired me''''''.still when so many of you drop such wonderfull comments and likes I feel energetic'''''''.and so here is the next part''''''''.
Also I was reading a few os the previous day which seriously made me cry ''''..they are different and I recommend you to read them they are os by maddie'''''ill also post the link if possibble''''.if you my lovely dearies find some interesting ffs n oss plsss give the link naa''''
N yaa dis update goes ----- I luv u all my readers'''..
1) anshra(buddy u gotta update M.I.K plsss I want their union'''..any way I don't see reet updating 'in luv wid ur enemy' in near future,so atleast you unite the kidnaper and victim fast)pretty plsss
2)tinujindal-'wat happens one sum1 dies''''''when will you update????im eager 2 know wheather dev gonna find missing maan'''''.n haan thnxxx 4 making maan zinda again
3)preethia-well I don't know the name also probably angel and saviour or something like that can u plsss post the link of ur tht ff with the comment
4)sukhonpuneet,mehek,leverne,preethia-----------darlings thnxxx a lot 4 discussing d storylyn n asking ur doubts it makes me feel confident
PART 23
At khurana mansion-------
Dadi-beta dev, as the marriage is planned this Friday and I have already had a talk with the lawyer he said that followed by garland exchange he will prepare the marriage certificate'''''beta shaadi to will be over but its maans marriage what about the media
Dad-maaji aap fikar mat kariye dev ,maan and geet have planned for a  reception and all top notch people and media will be invited there
Just then adi arrived with muski and rohan to the mansion--------
Adi-dadimaaa dadiii
Are dadima where are you???
Dadi-oho adi beta why are you shouting kya hua mere ladle adi bete ko haan
Dev-adi when bros not around you are charlie chaplin and when he is there you are like hitlers assistant
Pinky-dev bhaiya aap mere adi ko aisa kaise bol sakte ho though I agree with you '''''.(figgled)
Rohan-daaadddiii oh my honey princesss,sweety piee hows my darling love????
Dadi-sharam karo rohan apne wife ke saamne bhi''''.
Rohan- oh my princess dadi my wife knows that you are my first love
Muski rolled her eyes and went to touch dadis feet when suddenly ''''''.it felt as if lions rored ,thunders striked''''''
OMG it was maans voice lolsss''''..bt when angry maanuus  voice is like that only naa
Maan-muski rukooo
Maaneet had just arrived and while geet was parking the car maan walked in after stealing a kiss from her
Geet by now was beside maan
Geet-what happened maan???
Maan went ahead,maan-muski I thought you are a doctor yourself then please let me know that does the medical book allow anyone to bend during these months
Muski immidiately stood up and straightened herself dipping her head low
Rohan-haan muski whats wrong with you
Muski-who''..umm''''''im sorry
Dadi- are beta hamara ashirwaad to apke sang hamesha hi rahega aap log lambe safar se aye hai aaram kijiye'''''''milna-milana to baad me bhi ho sakta hai
Geet ran and gugged muski-muuussskkkiii
Ohmygod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muski 'surprise kaisa laga
Geet-suuupppeerrrbbb''''''oh god thankyou both I love you all sooo much!!!!
Rohan- hmmm'''''I think love you part na you save for maan
Geet blushed hard and maan stood by her side so she hid herself in his chest
Dev-oho hai'''''''bro-geet and muski-rohan both the love birds you need rest and waise bhi rohan and adi we have now plenty of reasons and time to tease bro with geets support to save us
Maan-deeevvv!!!!
Dev gave a tantalising smile
In the evening as every body were having snacks together
Dadi-beta muski aapke kitne mahine hue
Rohan-dadi 2 and a halfff'''''..can you believe thts our child
Dadi-are beta aap to phule na sama rahe hai'''''..
 Rohan blushed blush

Maan-aha see who says girls only know how to blush even we boys know how to blush and blush well

Geet- that's WHAT EXACTLY LIKE YOU BLUSH MAAANUUU

All of them laughed at maans plight

Maan- geet shayad tum bhul rahi ho ki pati ka naam lena is not allowed acc.to some rivaaz(and smiles)

Geet –maan aap to rivaaz ki baat hi na karo aise hai to shaadi se pahle milna n most of all kiss karna bhi allowed nahi hai(n smirks)

Rohan- good fight geet agar koi maan ke badde badde ankho pe dekh ke use karara jawab de sakta hai to vo tum hi ho

Then muski nudged rohan

Rohan cleared his throat………………

Rohan-umm vo actually mai matlab

Dadi-rohan beta baat kya hai aap khul ke baat kar sakte hai

Rohan-dadi hum maan ,geet ,adi aur pinky ko bahar le jaana chahte hai

Dev-couples night out

Pinky-chalo na adi bada maza ayega…………………and then maan sir ko tease karsakte hai

Adi laughed and caressed her head

Maan came and hugged pinky sideways

Maan-adi kitni innocent and cute hai na meri saali

Adi-oye teri saali pahle meri gf hai

Geet-ok saali-gf fight band karo and chalo naa

For almost 45 minutes rohan was driving……………………

Adi-aaj kya tum dono ne nightout plan kiya hai

Maan-seriously I thought we are going for dinner or anything as such

Pinky-haan rohan aur waise bhi ye ham kaha aye hai jungle aur rasta bas yehi

Geet-relax dekho na baahar ka veiw kitna acha hai

They were travelling in an innova car,where rohan was driving and muski was sleeping on the passengers seat

Adi and pinky were almost on the verge of falling asleep on each other in the middle seat

And maaneet were at the back seat ejoying the warmth of each others arm

Then rohan parked the car at a place ………………..

Rohan looked at the side seat to see his beautifull wife muskaan enjoying a sound sleep ,the soft breeze touching her cheeks and her lips parted a bit…………………….his dream sleeping with their dream growing inside her bumpy belly…………………….he chuckeled seeying such a cute sight and slowly kissed her bump

Adi and pinky who were peeping from the back

Adi-she is looking soo sweet

Pinky-she must be tired na due to the pregnancy

Maan and geet by that time came out of the car

Geet- a pregnant wife with beauty and simplicity oozing out of her is a beautifull sight isnt it maan

Maan side hugged geet and kept another hand on muskis cheek

Maan-yes truly a breathtaking sight…………………………and this baby will be so lucky to have such caring parents and looked at rohan

Rohan smiled back at maan and took a picture of muski sleeping and saved it as his wallpaper,its then that a sleeping muski felt a change in the sorrounding and woke up

As the sleeping beauty opened her eyes she saw five people smiling and gaping at her with geet and maan full of emotions,adi and pinky excited and full of anxeity and her darling rohan with a drop of tear at the corner of her eyes(I remmember the face of my mother sleeping as she used get tired soon at the time of birth of my brother………………awww!!!!)

She immidiately cupped rohans face

Muski-rohan whats wrong

Rohan- I love you muski ………………I love you a lot………………you will never know what you are to me

Muskaan hugged him and heived a sigh of releif……………………

Suddenly rohans word of "YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT  YOU ARE TO ME "struck her mind …………….will her maan ever know what he is to her……………….she had tried her best to resist him ,she thought that its best to stay away from him cause if someday anything ever happens to her he will blame her,blame her for leaving him alone in life,will she snatch away his dreams of living and dying together  from him,will he ever understand her point

WILL YOU BE MY HERO

WOULD YOU DANCE IF I ASK YOU TO DANCE

WILL YOU RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK

WILL YOU CRY IF YOU SAW ME CRY

WILL YOU SAVE MY SOUL TONIGHT

WOULD YOU TREMBLE IF I EVER TOUCH YOUR LIPS

WOULD YOU LAUGH OH PLEASE DO THIS

WOULD YOU DIE FOR THE ONE YOU LOVE

OR GIVE ME YOUR LOVE TONIGHT

Yes she knew that she was a fighter by her own choice…………………….but will he ever acknowledge her choice……………………does she have a choice………..did life ever give her a choice(mystry no.2 frnds=>will be starting now with a bit of revelation frm furder prts n wil be revealed in d first climax )did life ever give her a choice especially in his case

I CAN BE YOUR HERO

I CAN KISS AWAY THE PAIN

I WILL STAND BY YOU FOREVER

YOU CAN TAKE MY BREATH AWAY

WOULD YOU SWEAR THAT YOUR LOVE IS MINE

WOULD YOU LIE  WITH ME

WITH YOU SAY I HAVE LOST MY MIND

BUT IN YOUR LOVE……………..

Will it be wrong to say that her life is full of missions and cases and her marriage a mission with definit benefit for him  but what about her………………….will he ever understand the depth of the situation…………….will he be the one to protect after she has lost all in gaining him……………..will he ever hold her back or push into darkness form which no one can ever revive her back not even him

I JUST WANNA HOLD YOU

I WANT TO HEAL YOU

I DON'T CARE BUT JUST HOLD YOU TONIGHT

I CAN BE YOUR HERO…………………….BUT MAAN WILL YOU BE MY HERO???

After it all ends one day will he still believe her ,love her,know her

Will he ever know…………………that she was his even before they met at muskaans wedding

Will he ever know that it was her ……………………".his annoying follower"…………………….a truth known only by dev

WILL YOU BE MY HERO?????she faced him WILL YOU BE MY HERO MAAN???

As maan held her by waist she  broke out of her chain of thoughts;----

Muski –geet now you will get the surprise

Geet what is it mus…………………………..oh wow muski drreeeaaammmyyy

In front of her was a beautifull sight………………a stream flowing and a wooden bridge on top of it,sorrounded by jungle and the serene moonlight making a perfect dream sequence for a romanting evening………………………..just what muski and herself used to read and dream about from the mills and boons series(oh god I luv d mills n boons series)

Muski-sama hai suhana suhana……………….nashe me hai saara zamana……………….abhi to aise hi karle hum apni puri tammanna

Geet blushed hard and rohan smirked

A blemused maan finally asked

Maan-wow the senery is beautifull………………..but what is the matter with both of you tammanna,blushing and all

Rohan-maan my wife and your to be wife had this common dream of kissing the love of their life in an exactly same place with standing on one feet and the other up air

Muski looked down and geet blushing and embarressed hid herself in maans chest

Maan hugged her back

Maan-oh my god geet ………………my innocent darling………………don't worry ill devour you with such a passionate kiss that you will be swept of both your feet and take an hour to come back from the spinning world

Soon the moon showing its serene light witnessed the love of three couples full of passion and commitment each kissing and loving their better half with no clue about the sorrounding

Followed by was a dinner and lot of talks and knowing each other

Yes slowly and steadily both maan and geet were falling into the trap of love from which it will be immpossible to entangle themselves……………………….will she drown in his love……………………….kya unki pyar,unki bekhudi itni mazboot hogi jo na use jeene de aur na hi uski aakhri saans ginne de………………….

PRECAP-MAANEET SHAADI!!!

I need ur opinion…………DO U WANT MAANEET SUHAAG RAAT TO BE DESCRIBED IN DETAIL WITH HOTNESS AND PASSION WELL PERSONOFIED OR SHOULD I KEEP IT SIMPLE?????

😭Frnds the ammount of comments are 😭decreasing…………………..plss I send 60 pms and😭 😭receive only 10-11 cmmnts and 15-18 likes…………😭……..im very upset…………🤢…..plsss motivate me……😭……😭……….deres a lot in dis story mystry,revelation,following will be three climaxes………😲………😲……plsss hepl me out by cmmnting n lyking😭

Edited by chandreyeeroy - 12 years ago
SONU_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
superbbb 👏
add me in ur pm list
tanvi04 thumbnail
awsome add me in ur pm list continue soon
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
awesome, beautiful part
loved it

continue soon
misty_drastifan thumbnail
awesome post
thank you very much for sharing
libra25 thumbnail
great part..
plz continue soon...
thanks for the pm..
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update dear. Loved it. Thanx for the pm. Waiting for the next part.
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow mystery cuming ahead.
I'm waitng.

Ya wanna read hot n passionate SR of maaneet but only aftr they accept that they love each other totally