Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandreyeeroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehek25

Hi. i came upon ur FF just by chance today and found the introduction so impressive that I was compelled to read ALL the 10 parts in one sitting. Let me tell u one thing u are a gr8 writer and I loved every single line of the FF. More particularly i loved the poems and sher aur shairi u are also giving.

If possible can u pls add me to ur PM list. It will be easier for me to follow the FF if I know whenever u update. Thanx a lot. Once again I would like to say I loved the FF. Waiting to read the next part.

hiii mehek ill surely add u n pm u bt apart frm tht ur cmmnt ws really sumthing which brught a beautiful smyl 2 my face,thnxxx a lot frm d bottom of my heart.well many ppl are cnfused abt d new grl n neil bt let me tell all my frnds dis story is not only fun n love n pain bt a lot more n 4 nw let me term it as mystry 2222222222...ok but dis grl n neil r +ve charectrs .sonu_20 ill update late nyt n it will b spcl for frndship day...actually i ws out 4 frndship day n i ws missing 1 of my very close frnd a lot soo i didnt wnt to give u all tooo emotional update...ppl u know wat teachers at skul only usd to crrct n give mrks 4 writeups submitted but getting to know tht ppl actually luv ur rytings is u know u all make me feel so spcl...i truly love u ppl ...happy frndship days my lovely dearies
chandreyeeroy thumbnail
my lovely dearies happy frndship day...
heres next update enjoyyy n cmmnt n lyk plllsss pretty plsss
part 11-

Next day in KC head branch mumbai---

Adi-welcome miss geet,welcome mr.mehta

Maan-mr.mehta I think we should actually I think we should hire international models

Adi-no I think we should hire desi models

Geet-ok stop this catfight guys will keep country models for in country store and international for outside india

In the evening at handa residence-

Geet- maa I have to go to delhi for a day and it was unplanned………………..the producer called me in the afternoon and I really am interested in doing this photo shoot..it will set my standard to a new level

Maa-but beta aise unplanned……..

Geet- maa I know and im sorry but its damn urgent

Papa- beta im noticing that these days you don't take care of yourself at all,you know this mistake is done by most of the people of your age,they run after work forgetting their health and suffer later

Geet- I understand your concerns but……………………

Bhai-don't worry diii you go tension free………………by the way when is your flight because im going to delhi tommorow morning

Geet- no bhai my flight is at 9:30 night so I really need to leave now

I have finished my packing………………………….. so ok chalo

Maa- byeeaa take care

Geet- ill call and inform you by tommorow about my return ticket………….(exiting the door)byeaaa

Neil –mam,our location is 32 kms away from main town,an outskirt area basically but as it is situated in high altitude sit is either raining or snowing here

Girl- that means that for military to bring the resources it will be difficult

Neil-Mam the area has been already vacated by the citizens but the terrorists have now found shelter in their residence and it is us who are otside in such extreme weather conditions

Girl- I agree and our army troup this time are also freshers

Neil-is that not the reason why you are here

Girl-neil why didn't you be the  incharge,im surelly happy to be your subbordinate……………..im not in the location most of the time

Neil-that's not the matter you have worked under me and I under you a lot of times,we are now not in a stage or position of judging our posts or ability but I wanted you to just take the lead this time

Girl-army(calling all the commandoes),you all are already acquinted with the plan and as we are going to carry out the operation at night so I hope all reqirements are checked like torch light

Army in this operation we have eight terrorist to be either captured or killed

Since due to country affairs we couldn't get enough army men so I request you all to take proper and benificial action I just want them finished and if one is captured it is enough to give to the government and they can make him enjoy the pleasures of jail

So commandoes action…………………….

After almost 6-7 hours of continuous fire rounds all the 7 terrorists were killed and one was found in half dead condition as he tried to consume the death pill but was immidiately rescued

Girl-neil its almost 5:30 in the morning……………mission succesfull with 3 injured commandoes……………make the pack up announcement take them back to base camp

Neil after making announcement turned to the girl-what are you planning to do now???

Girl- im driving down and returning to the town

Neil-mam let me point out that you are injured withy two bullets one in hand and one in leg you need medication and how will you drive???????????????

Girl smirked

Neil-daredevil……………….you know it pains me to see you in pain

Girl while leaving the tent hugs him and whispers your concern and love for me will never allow anything to happen to me

And neil saw the girl drive away

As geet reached delhi at night she reported to work the next morning------------

Soon her photo shoot was over and she took the after noon flight back to mumbai

As geet reached home  she took a quick nap after having her evening snacks and rushed out of home to KC

Rano murmered-meri beti beti nahi she wants to be a superwoman…………….wonder what will ever happen to her
at KC-----------

As geet entered the officeshe met maan and came to know that he was going for a dinner business meeting with a client……………both sighed and bade each other  good bye

Geet came up met adi and mr. mehta and visited the vashi homedecor shop where the setup was done for shooting

Adi was impressed by the set designs and the innovative ideas put into scenes and rills by geet

The outcome of the addvertisement was surely interesting and pictured homedecor to be a class apart store

Adi- it was nice working with you mr. mehta

Mr .mehta- thanks for your geneorisity adi it was surely a pleasurable experience

As geet joined them she said-so adi I hope your sacaring boss will be happy

Adi-geet he is and is needed to be a scaring boss to run his company but I think you are able to understand

Geet completed-the real maan singh khurana and winked at him

Mr.mehta bade good bye and geet and adi planned a coffee together geet had a genuine reason whereelse adi was busy summing up geet and pairing her with maan mentally

Soon his call broke his reverie and as he picked it up only to find maan enquiring about him

Maan-adi where are you Im over with my meeting with the chopraas and was just

Geet understood that it was maans call and snatched the phone from adi

Geet- maan reach caf lewis now it's a twenty minutes drive from the place you are in …………….we have finished up with the add and it will be aired on all leading channels by next three days

Maan-geet ill be there

Adi gasped as geet returned him the phone

Geet- did he just agree ,but…………………………….geet you are something you are surely great and…

Geet- adi don't worry………………..i know how to convince people whom to plead and whom to order

Adi smirked

Soon all three were discussing the budget,the distribution rate to per channel etc matters related to the advertisement

After sometime adi realised that he should get away and made an excuse……….maan was well known to his antiques and whispered in his ears while hugging him goodbye-trying to fix a date with geet well this time ill not say you anything and winked at him

Adi smiled and drove off

Maan-geet who is there in your family???

After almost 15 minutes of discussing and asking about family and work both realised that general friends have nothing more to talk about………………….so why not reach the level of good freindship????

The evening passed away with cold coffee ,talks and walk along the central park

Maan dropped off geet to home and geet dragged him till the doorsteps to meet her family

Maan sat there for about half an hour conversing wilth raj and praised the pasta made by rano maa

Later he bade everyone goodbye and hugged geet goodbye

maan reached home and narrated his encounter with geet at marriage ,her working kor KCs add.,and his increasing freindship with her to dadi who felt releived at the advancements made by maan

Both geet and maan fell in a good night sleep thinking about their freindship……………………special freindship

Precap-

Maan-good morning geet I just called you to say that you left your watch in the dashboard of my car yesterday

Geet-maan for that you didn't have to call me at morning 5 na

Maan-why princes did I wake you up

Geet-eticacy and commom sence maan you should invite me to breakfast and return my watch na

Maan- hmm that is a good idea ill send a car at  your residence at 9 o'clock just hpo in

Geets breakfast with khurana family ,did maan return the watch???their more calls and endless ………………………………………….

Neil and girls past from next part so that you all will know better about their relationship………………

mhz007 thumbnail
awsmm part...finally maan said geet is his gf...wow...update soon d nxt one...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting story. Thrilling too. A very nice build up of the relationship between Maneet. From accidental meetings to budding friendship and later I hope to ever-lasting love. Thanx for such an interesting FF and also for the Pm. And Btw i see I am second to comment on this part, so thats another thrill for me. Edited by Mehek25 - 12 years ago
awesome.
superb.
fab..
wonderful...
rocking...
loved the FF and the updates...
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting!
me likeyyy
cont soon!
thanks for the pm!
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved maaneet moments...now they meet with each others family...i like it...
chandreyeeroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mhz007

awsmm part...finally maan said geet is his gf...wow...update soon d nxt one...

umm i actually think u r mistaken he sed geet is his gf only 2 bachao adi frm pinkys wrath...now all pinky,adi,geet,mr .mehta all kno tht geet adi n maan r frnds nly
nyways thnxx 4 d lovely cmmnt

hey people i ws just interested if u all r able to guess wt relatn does dis grl have wid maan or geet or odr charecters...c quiz ques of d day
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely...

cntnue soon..

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
maan and geet getting closer...
well adi cant fool msk...
so both introducing to their family...