AR sesn 2 FF -kshitij ki aur- gulmohar pg 67

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Season 2 Anmol Ragini

Kshitij ki aur'.(beyond the horizon''.)

Somewhere in steep high hilly area'.

Autumn'. Was at its full galore, there was nip in air and someone was walking on the narrow path between tall trees'

He was oblivious to the leaves that were flying around him.

...On closer look he looked like a 30 year old very handsome guy. He was wearing a long coat and a muffler was wrapped around his neck and his hands were hidden in his long coat.

Suddenly the few left over birds that were feeding close to him ,flew away as a noise hit the calm and quiet road'he woke up from his trance  and pulled the phone with  no interest at all.

He saw the Id flashing and smile came on his face, transformation on his face was so sudden that it would affect even a passerby'but on this lonely road there was no witness to this softening on his expressions.

Ragini came a soft unsure voice..

Papa came a exited voice I am using mummy's phone

The voice was soothing to his heart, he closed his eyes gripped the phone, inhaled deeply and said beta I miss you..

I miss you too Papa

Ma kaisee hai'

Theek hai but she never smiles papa, please come back ,my birthday is coming ,I would be 8 and you already missed Khushi's birthday..Came a accusing voice of his daughter'

Papa please say yes'

Finally the conversation concluded and he looked around as if to sit somewhere, finaly he sat on a log and looked upwards and said '

Ragini'. Abhi kitne imtihaan legi zindagi'

he took a deep breath and suddenly he remebered last diwali...and a soft smile came on his face...

preview to next part Preview next part pg 9

dreams
Edited by sami01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Samiiiiiiii diiiiiiiiiiii kya mastttttt likka hai aapneπŸ˜πŸ‘. Wow it is really so sweet to see anmol tammy bonding. App ne anmol ko teek se describe be kiya hai. Once again MINDBLOWINGGGGGGG.

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Grrrrrrr ! I wasn't the first πŸ˜†

Chalo, koi baath nahi..Suku ne chance marli. πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Okiesss..I really liked your intro dee..Aur kitne imtehaan? Oooooo...Sounds interesting. Continue, continue, connnnnttttttiiiiiiiiinnnnnnuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeee soooooooooooonnnnnnnn...

Updaaaaaaattttttttteeeeeeeeeeee ssssssssooooooooonnnnnnnnnn. πŸ˜†

Can't wait !!!

Lovely work. Great, too good. So nice to see your FF again..I miss my AnGini. But now that you've started writing, I'll miss them less. 😊

& even Amitoz's FF is a treat. Yaaaaaayyyyyyy !!! 😳
M happy now :-))))))))))))))) *ting* πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ashrozia - 13 years ago
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG Sam di u are fabolous..πŸ€—
Yaar this is promising and contnue soon.. Please..aw ANGIni are back in a new ff..I am happy soooo happy!πŸ₯³
Edited by Seebz - 13 years ago
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok all..Gotta go now 😭
See you all tomorrow..
Hoping to see an update from all (Sami dee, Saroo and Amit πŸ˜†)..Am I being mean & selfish? πŸ˜† Can't help, lolzzz..πŸ˜† Blame your talents if I am. 🀣

Okiesss..Bye all. 

& once again, wonderful dee..Will comment on your FF tomorrow, Saroo. Its big na..Thora waqt lagega padne mein :)

Bye, goonite, tczzzz...
Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome! much better than wat i write! plz continue soon!
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow same nice introduction season 2 .Continue fast yaar.πŸ‘
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Sammy bahut achha  !! Gosh this wud be awesome start for them !!!

yes they will give an interesting turning point to a new start !!
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SukuluvsParul

Samiiiiiiii diiiiiiiiiiii kya mastttttt likka hai aapneπŸ˜πŸ‘. Wow it is really so sweet to see anmol tammy bonding. App ne anmol ko teek se describe be kiya hai. Once again MINDBLOWINGGGGGGG.

thanks suku.....we were not able to see angini journey so i tried
glad u enjoyed
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW!! Sammy!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....the prelude is So Beautiful n Dreamy on its own...😳...i can imagine what's in store for us!πŸ˜‰...but why was it so short?😭...Please update soon yaar!😳 These FFs are our only Hope n Solace now!😭...Missing Angini, Tashi n Bidaai so much!😭😭😭
πŸ‘