Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dii you are back with a bang 😉 Haila he should have dont something to make her feel that he still loves her... Dii as usual it is just superbbb.
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice part, I  want to see how far ragini can go to grab anmol's attention
Lekin very short update .. Please give us a longer one and  I now some sparks will be there for us to enjoy prior to Diwali 😆
nigahlad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
any update today??????????????????? please...waiting
thank u
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sami the prv was awesome plz cont soon
anmol2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hie sami di waiting eagerly for the update please continue soon
thanks 😳
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
friends really sorry but am stuck in serious problems..and i need all th eprayers of u ...once i have bit of stabalization i wil psot it i am done it partly
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Gulmohar

(yeh naam mujh ko bahut hi pyaara hai...is se hamara kuch purana sa rishta jo hai)

delay in my story was something which i could not avoid..
is kahaani ki tarha zindagi bhi jaise ruk si gayi hai...ulajh si gayi hai gehre pani ke toofaan mein..
aap sab ki duyaaein chahiye mujh ko...
here is a small update for u all...

kahaani ka climax aa chala hai...meri zindagi ki kahaani bhi kuch yehi kehti hai..magar manzil abhi bhi door hai ae dost...
chalti zindagi ka yeh padhao kabool karo...

Ragini felt light headed and her legs seem to be giving away, she frantically reached for a branch and controlled herself'.breathing heavily .Finally her head stopped spinning and she turned to look for Anmol but he was not anywhere.

She walked slowly, deep in thoughts and finally sat under a gulmohar tree, resting her back on its warm trunk. She closed her eyes and her life started to run as a film in her mind'

Anmol walked without looking where he was going .He was trying to think if his strategy was good'Her eyes shone with love 'or maybe it was just a way of moving forward, he was being pulled back by a unknown force, his soul was demanding complete surrender, why couldn't he settle for whatever she was offering. Lost in thoughts he realized he had come inside the back of the house from kitchen garden and food was almost ready. He looked around for Ragini but she was not there.

Arey Anmol beta ragini?

I thought she was with you'..

Asked Vasu. she was getting soup for inder.

Mom wo bahar hai...in fact I just came to say we were in garden and would eat later on stopping suddenly..(why did I say that ?)--

Acha hai beta...even I would eat with your papaji .Kids have gone to sharmaji's house for night stay.

Sakshi and alekh also went there, everyone wanted to do some pre diwali planning.

O Anmol smiled with a twinkle in his eyes'.Ab kis ke peeche chupogi rani he thought'.

He looked at smiling vasu..Her one eyebrow was up.

He laughed and held her ears like a cute little boy and almost ran outside  barely missing the uneven stones'

Sambhalke  came a laughing voice of vasundhra'

She smiled at Anmol's retreating figure and shook her head'..

Ragini was deep in thought'.

She tried to think of her life before Anmol and it came back to her in hazy pictures, she tried remembering beautiful times before..But only his laughter with kids came in front of her. she tried to think of her first days in this house but she could only remember when she had first entered this house after marrying Anmol in that simple ceremony'she remembered her hostile mother in-law and how only inder had done aarti himself.

She also remembered the conversation she and Anmol had on their way to Agra'in fact it was he who had talked, while she just sat like a stone.

The regret in his voice over what had lost was so visible..he had told her he expects nothing from her at all but would like to be father to tamana'.and a sahara to her'he had told her to feel free in choosing whichever path she wanted '.the protection and respect of his name would always be there for her..So much 'and he had kept every promise he did not have to make or keep...he was Anmol indeed Anmol to her..And he was only one in this whole world for her..no one ever could touch her heart like he had in these past 8 years'.tears rolled down her face and she absently wiped them off..

Finally she admitted to herself that ever since he had come into her life'..he had taken over not only her life, their business and house but also taken over her soul .

Suddenly a chill ran down her spine and she stopped mid air from picking up a fallen gulmohar flower. Yeh sachai kab se mere dil mein thee

Why was I running away from it; why do I feel so terribly guilty, she looked up at darkening sky, staring at distant clouds seeking answers; facing her demons'.her mind kept flying in high skies and soon everything fell into place'.she could see her Anmol's deep soulful eyes in sky looking at her with smile; a smile for secret knowledge, a smile of a beautiful future..Those eyes seem to disappear suddenly jolting her into thinking that time waits for no one...it was now or never'with this new resolve she got up to go look for him when suddenly the gust of wind came and the flowers blew up in air around her, their fragrance drowning her in their intoxicating bliss 'wind whispered in her ears "aage badho aur zindagi ko thaam lo" her sari pallu was blowing in air covering her face, her hair everywhere'

Wind picked up the speed and changed direction moving her pallu away from her body leaving her bit exposed to elements she struggled to catch it and turned away from direction of wind'.

Anmol ran out of the kitchen into garden to look for Ragini and saw the flying leaves everywhere; wind was fragrant, fresh yet very powerful, he felt refreshed and walked towards the other side of garden when suddenly he was rooted to spot by the scene before him'Ragini was standing under the fading light with orange flowers flying in the air, her flying hair full of those tiny petals, her pallu flying like this, he saw her struggling yet he stood their mesmerized;

He was completely lost in seeing her face which was playing the trick of moon in clouds, sometimes hiding in her blowing hair and sometimes giving him glimpses of paradise. He felt intoxicated by fragrant wind'.music in the wind pushing  him forward whispering and hypnotizing him .his feet moved forward'

Suddenly she turned ;her back towards him he kept walking towards her as if being pulled by a thread..,still intoxicated he moved forward as if in dream and stood behind her, Ragini suddenly stood still she felt warm from sudden shelter from wind at her back; as if her soul recognized who was there she stood still waiting in anticipation, holding her breath.

Anmol took a deep breath and inhaled in her fragnant hair so ful of tiny orange petals,her pallu dancing 'he held his hand to grab it and drapped it around her shoulders turning her in process and trapping her with him, he wrapped one arm around her shoulder and gently moved her hair away from her face with other hand'.brushing her cheeks in process ,she looked up and their eyes met'he kept chasing her unruly julfein never leaving his eyes even for a second..

Suddenly the wind died down as if it was never there'Ragini tried to move away but her feet refused ,she blinked and tried to take petals out of her hair'

Rehne do'. his voice stopped her hands

Ander chalet hain ..beemar ho jaogi..

She nodded and tried to move away

Ragini a soft questing voice stopped her

She turned to look at him; something in his face just touched her soul and she ran towards him and hugged him so tightly that he almost fell'

Her body shaking with sobs, he held her still, coaxing her to calm down...

Ragini kya hua'.

Ragini..

Finally she lifted her head and looked at his troubled expressions, his questioning gaze asking her what was wrong?

She felt like a fake''I don't deserve this..I don't deserve him'

For a second she tried to pull away but then suddenly stopped, I always make him think exactly opposite of what I feel'

He would feel I am rejecting him again

She looked up again, his face was strained and hsi forehead had two verticle lines;he was getting worried, but was still quiet giving her time to gain composure

Tears start to well again in her eyes; she lifted her hands and held his face gently, surprising him with her gesture. She stood on her toes and forced him to bend down and kissed him gently on his forehead.

She looked at his stunned expressions, he had let go of her and his hand absently lifted to his forehead, touching the spot where she had kissed him'slowly his face transformed into a knowing smile and his eyes twinkled with mischief he moved forward to grab her shoulders'

Suddenly her courage gave away and she blushed and ran towards the house.

She stopped after few yards and turned to look back,Anmol was standing at the same spot with mix of wonder and amusement on his face.

Suddenly all her deserted courage came back and she smiled at him and blew a kiss towards him and said'

Catch me if you can and disappeared into the house...

Edited by sami01 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome jee!!!

You write like a poem so I have to put my thinking caps on and I a so lost in the whole scene

Achha This part Anmol is a Kameena

Asked Vasu. she was getting soup for inder.

Mom wo bahar hai...in fact I just came to say we were in garden and would eat later on stopping suddenly..(why did I say that ?)--

Very naughty 😆  He can actually anticipate what is runing in Ragini's mind 😉 Khud ko saab pata hai .. But stil he acts ignorant

Yes Ragini I am gald you realized 8 years of  someone's precious life  has been always in your mind but the realzation has come now !!

The regret in his voice over what had lost was so visible..he had told her he expects nothing from her at all but would like to be father to tamana'.and a sahara to her'he had told her to feel free in choosing whichever path she wanted '.the protection and respect of his name would always be there for her..So much 'and he had kept every promise he did not have to make or keep...he was Anmol indeed Anmol to her..And he was only one in this whole world for her..no one ever could touch her heart like he had in these past 8 years'.tears rolled down her face and she absently wiped them off..

Now Catch me if you can and ANmol  wil spare her Ragini jee Aap anmol ko Nahi janthi

Loved this part I was in smiles, Bahut Khoob Likha
She gave an Engish Kiss the ones they give in the 60's  daam sweet 😳

Suddenly her courage gave away and she blushed and ran towards the house.

She stopped after few yards and turned to look back,Anmol was standing at the same spot with mix of wonder and amusement on his face.

Suddenly all her deserted courage came back and she smiled at him and blew a kiss towards him and said'

Catch me if you can and disappeared into the house...😍

Now I expect some beautiful scene coming up a with love passion and romance 😳

THe pictorial representation is so vivid  to see the scene infront 
👏👏👏

Continue soon aur intezaar nahi hota climax kay liyeee
😳

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow sami, what a nice update, thank you so much,i hope every thing wiill work out. my prayers are with you,
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing part sami cont sooon