Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
arrey anmol ko kaha bhej diya? 😲
I was hoping ki it'll start from somewhere waking next to Ragini, anmol screaming for ragini for tea πŸ˜†
but sami di as usual u are toh different like always πŸ˜‰
HATS OFF!
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Sam that means Anmol left after signing the D - Papers & he has not returned home.I can see what is stored for usπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
what is this sami di??????
anmol is somewhere else....ragini never smileπŸ˜•
apne to total suspense create kar diya haiπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
awesome di..this time I really cant wait to know what happen between angini in last 6 months😭

pls continue....pls continue... pls continue..... pls continue.. pls continue..

anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow sam nice but too short,dont build up so much suspense, please please continue soon
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@sami...why i'm not surprised ....😊

cos i knew you will give us something very different and wat they say yeah "hatke"..😊

if the start is so interesting then no doubt this FF too will be awesome..fantastic as the others..

as usual well described emotions for anmol..from a guy so lost in his thought and oblivious to the world to the glow on his face reading the ID on his cell phone..only ragini can do that to him...

second its tammy who can bring that peace and smile on his face..anmol's little angel .this time having so much complaint towards her papa..

the story is so catchy and the suspense killing..so please do continue soon.

really this gives us some solace reading about angini ..its very hard to adjust from their absence on the screen ...😭

this is for you to give us such treat..πŸ‘πŸ‘

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ladies thank you all..i am going to finsih my ff and my one shot first then update this...by end of this week hopefully....i am thankful to all for reading ......and comenting..
gals i have written this from a serial point of view.....so u can say this is promo of the serialπŸ˜†....
now you can safely declare taht i have gone nuts in my greif over no anmol for 2 😲 na 3 days.....gulal came and put too much of smokescreen.......aur jab dhuaan hata to anmol aur ragini aur pyaare bache.....kahin reh gaye peeche.....

so guys take guess ...speculate but i will continue from the end of season 1....kezia had requested something ..i am stil thinking should that be included here or in my one shot....so gals promo air hui hai...
now TRP ke baare mein socho will they go up.....πŸ€”β“
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Amitoz

awesome! much better than wat i write! plz continue soon!

amitoz ur username reminds me of  a punjabi painter amitoz....arey its nothing like this re..i love ur style.....and enjoy reading it a lot re......

sanju dear.....chai kahaan naseeb mein mere bechare anmol ke.....kahaani mein kya twist hai zara dekhte rehna....
to all yes i know he is kahin door kahin door kahin door.....
but yaar promo is to generate interest na.....doosri ff khatam kar ke will work on this...
loads of flashbacks so we will get our dose tooπŸ˜†

abhi am really nervous....agar tum logon ko aage ki kahaani achi nahi lagi to...😲
but in hope ke lagegi ciao..ladies tc..will be back soon tab tak..mujhe aur mere anmol ko dil mein chupa ke rakho😳
anu008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really wonderful!! plzz do update soon ..waiting ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaar just wanna ask you something ..Kahan se itne Ghazab ke idea aate hain..they all are superb yaar!..
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

ladies thank you all..i am going to finsih my ff and my one shot first then update this...by end of this week hopefully....i am thankful to all for reading ......and comenting..

gals i have written this from a serial point of view.....so u can say this is promo of the serialπŸ˜†....
now you can safely declare taht i have gone nuts in my greif over no anmol for 2 😲 na 3 days.....gulal came and put too much of smokescreen.......aur jab dhuaan hata to anmol aur ragini aur pyaare bache.....kahin reh gaye peeche.....

so guys take guess ...speculate but i will continue from the end of season 1....kezia had requested something ..i am stil thinking should that be included here or in my one shot....so gals promo air hui hai...
now TRP ke baare mein socho will they go up.....πŸ€”β“

first tell me what u going to consider as TRP???
is it our like or is it our comment...dont worry di trp will be rocking high⭐️⭐️⭐️
& I want to mention....apke thread k view..original show se bhi high hongeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...bas aap dekhte raho...aur likhte raho😳