Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
BM

AreYaar thumbnail
Haha glad you made it this time, Fary :P

Chalo I'll bookmark with Raj ka caption...apt hai ekdum :)

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haha glad you made it this time, Fary :P

Chalo I'll bookmark with Raj ka caption...apt hai ekdum :)

Lol not like we will be able to finish 2 pages at this eate jab baat karne jaisa kuch hai nahi but still

Aww at the caption and photo perfect hai 

Amazing how yeh happiness hi humse cheen rahe hain for their crazy stupid ideas
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved these pictures and Raj ka caption is perfect. Such a joy these two are. Fandom should stop badgering them. The best things we get are when they post khudse. It's always something fun. Like this series. Or the SR trolling video they made or even LM's birthday video. They always do some fun creative thing.
AreYaar thumbnail
Reposting this here for those who may miss it in the previous...lol...

SC shooting for SPA today

Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HS&team scare me now are they capable of writing anything good at all? Its been a series of bad tracks one after the other. Now bua track looks gold. And tag has been another weird place while its nice people finally come out with how bad this is yet for many it's cos SS same nai hai shivaay annika ka. 
Yeah i admit i don't like the idea of bhavya saving or being the one in on plan either. But that really isn't even the biggest issue in this absolutely silly written track. 
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gaya..New CC.
Wo din the jab cc was khargosh on skates...

Ab hai snail pace.

Hum darte hye hain...Saath hain...Cheering NM SC

So do we know when SPA is?

And it's going ve promoting KZK this year i guess. dP hopes another 8 saal wala serial
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL CC is now mostly dead like IB forum...bas dhakke se hi chal raha hai thoda bahut...anyways koi yahaan aata hi nahin toh phir waise bhi kaise chalega *shrugs*

If you show up once in two weeks and say why is CC slow, that's kinda ironic...matlab expectation hai ki main, Fary and Khyati bak bak karke chalaate rahein aur baaki log silently read karein bas? haha cuz it's fact ki daily toh hum teen hi aate hain...baaki others are are either busy or traveling...so life takes over. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Aaj ka epi was total crap IMO...I'm not sure why exactly it's being defended so much in the tag now. 

It's not about lack of Shivika...the drag is ridiculous right now...even Anika is acting so OTT bas sitting around crying or screaming at Bhavya to defend Shivaay...lol

Half the epi again went in talking about that stupid CCTV clip and then trying to send it to Shivaay...upar se middle of the scene, Rudy is randomly flirting with Bhavya...damn weird shit. 

All Shivaay managed to remember by the end of the epi was that he left to go find Anika at 3 am while murder happened at 4:30 am...itna karne ke liye aadha epi he ran, hid under cars, randomly called Anika, they both cried, Bhavya tapped AND traced his phone today...lol and we are supposed to be THRILLED by that? Ki oh no Shivaay might be caught?  HS SUCKS at writing thrillers. 

Not sure what thrillers other ppl have watched if this is what's exciting them...lol 

Mohit wasn't there in the epi much today really, Tej seemed very keen to get Shivaay arrested...baaki precap mein hai Mohit offering a chindi amount as reward for Shivaay's capture...mehhh