Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 - Chapter 123 & note

1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
So finally after 2 and a half months and 63 chapters later I am at thread 2. I had a lot to say..but I am really not too well. So I will park this space for another day and just give you the update for now. On a better day, I will edit this space to accomodate my true feelings.
However, I just cant go further ahead without thanking you from the bottom of my heart. Today I might have readers on wattpad and facebook but I can never forget I started from here. It is here that I got my first readers, my first likes and my first comments. with all honesty I had not imagined, I could do this and at this scale. It might be just a story for you, but its way bigger a thing for me.

Thank you for all your love, support and kind words. may I live to see this story reach the third thread :)

Index

Chapter 64 πŸ˜‰

Chapter 65 πŸ˜‰πŸ€‘

Chapter 66 β€οΈ

Chapter 67 β€οΈβ€οΈ

Chapter 68 πŸ˜‘

EID and Rath Yatra wishes on Page 12

Author Notes πŸ˜•

Chapter 70 πŸ˜²

Chapter 71 πŸ˜­

Chapter 72 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Chapter 73 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Chapter 84

Chapter 90

Chapter 106

Edited by 1_drop_of_rain - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 64

"OK so I have a perfect plan for the rest of the day." She declared while happily munching away the hakka noodles which Manik was feeding her. Slashing her hand had been an unexpectedly good bargain. In a corner of her heart, she had neatly tucked away all the hurt. Once Manik would be gone, tomorrow morning, she would bring them out to mourn over. But these last few hours she still had with him, she wanted to weave a wish tree around him and hang from it all the memories, she would either create or gather. It wasn't in her capacity to bring back or erase the three years they had both spent in hell, but she could try replacing every sad memory with a happy one & repaint the melancholic past with bright shades of friendship and love.

"Nandini, honestly, I am not doing this. You are a trouble maker and its always me who ends up paying for it. Noway I am tired now!!"

She made a pouty face and showed him her sore finger. "You to will leave tomorrow, fir I can't bug you, you will have all the peace in the world. Please na, lets do it my way. It will be fun, I promise."

"I can't believe emotional blackmailing kar rahi ho. Like seriously?? Let's just play XBOX."

"I don't have an XBOX"

"Yeah, right...Then lets watch a movie, an out and out action flick, or may be a horror movie." He saw how the shape of her lips changed from concave to convex. She handed over her laptop to him and went out to the balcony amidst the growling clouds.

"Ok stop making faces and tell me what graaand plans you have come up with this time?" He emphasized on the word 'grand' as he followed her to the balcony and rested his arm on her shoulder. Like any other regular guy, he would have ideally loved to play XBOX and just relax. But then she was right. 15 more hours and he wouldn't see her again for 5 long days.

"Really?" Her face lit up instantaneously. "Ok so we will play a game  & the game is, I will give you three tasks, like three things that you have do for me in the next 15 hours...and the same applies to you."

"Is it like truth or dare?"

"No its called the 'Make a Memory' game because you can't give random tasks, each task is like a memory that you will either find or create." Manik was damn sure no such game existed and it was purely a figment of her uber fertile imagination. Nevertheless, it sounded like it was going to be fun.

"Done??"

"Done!!" I love challenges and I play to WIN."

"Ok, we both get 5 minutes to come up with our wishes and the time starts now." she turned on her stop watch.

"Hold on, hold on... what does the winner get?"

"One blank wish.. That the other has to fulfil without any doubt or question."

Five minutes were over within a blink and now it was time for both of them to reveal their wishes.

"You go first" She asked him.

"Ok...

Wish no. 1 is ...Read out a poem from your own archives.

Wish no. 2 is... Dance with me in the rain.

Wish no. 3 is... Because you haven't yet confessed your feelings for me, formally, you will now have to do it in three languages.

He had given her 3 simple and sweet tasks, but these indeed were his wishes and thanks to this weird idea of a game, he could have them all fulfilled in one day. He couldn't wait to hear her list.

"Ok, now my turn...

Wish no. 1... Formally record a song.

Wish no. 2... Create one memory which will never grow old.

Wish no. 3... Bring me the stars."

Manik could do nothing but stare at her in surprise for a good few minutes. What the hell was that? Was it a wishing game or a mind twister? What was Nandini upto?

"This is not done... you can't have such ridiculous wishes, its out and out cheating." Manik complained bitterly.

"Maine to nahi bola tha to pick easy wale tasks for me. Besides, did I just hear someone say 'I love challenges and I play to WIN', prove it now." Nandini rolled her eyes at him, for a change it was her wearing his trademark smirk. "Ek friendly advice dun? Don't underestimate the power of a tiny girl, bas height hi thori si kam hai..."

There was no looking back now. She had instigated him and he would have to answer. The only problem was, he had absolutely no clue, how he was going to accomplish these TASKS. "Ok, done" He said, feigning confidence. "But you will start."

Nandini went to her bedroom to search for a diary in her drawers. When she found it, she rummaged through the pages and tore off one from the 200 plus pages thick journal. She couldn't risk taking the whole thing to him...what if he snatched it from her and read the contents of her other entries?

They both sat down in the balcony, she leaning against him with the paper in her arm.

"It's a windy night..." she started reading aloud.

"As the wind gushes past.. the curtains swing wild...

Throwing down whatever obstructs its path...

The windchyme rings...wildly at times...

Its gentle hum almost becoming shrill screams

Its cold...but not chilling...

As clouds give way to a feathery drizzle...

as I panic to shut down the windows...

the lights go off...and I freeze with fear...

the wind tortures me... the drizzle drenches me...

yet I stand still... feeling almost dead...

someone tiptoes close to me...

And I feel his reassuring familiar touch...

Turning back I hug him tight...

the fear in me slowly draining down...

the frantic pace of my heart slows down...

Life rushes back in my frozen veins...

He pulls me back, closer to him...

Letting the curtains swing , letting the windchyme scream...

Slowly he walks back taking me along...

To the recognizable warmth of my bedroom...

As I lie down he stays close...

As if he knws how much I need him now...

Like a child I bury my face in his lap...

And even in the darkness I see him smile...

Caressing my hair, he tells me a story...

That of a princess and a knight in a distant country...

I don't recall wat happened to them...

For I might have fallen asleep some where down the lane...

As I open my eyes...to the golden sunrays...

I seek him, searching everywhere...

All around there are signs of the wind bygone...

Only there are none to show , he had come...

As reality soaks in... I fall down teary eyed...

How cud he come? He was long gone...

Taking his last breath holding my arm...

Knowing well tht he cant return...

Yet every time, wen I stand frozen...

Alone and shattered, helpless half awake...

He tiptoes close...he comes... I know..

U wont believe...u need not.. if u don't..

Love calls him... from wherever he stays...

The love that was and will alwes be there...

The love that I breathe, that flows in my vein...

The love that has stayed as his only remain...

Love will keep calling him...

The love that knows neither life nor death..."

He was enjoying it to the core, such a sweet-sensuous poem in her soft voice on a cloudy day like this, it was sheer bliss. But when she started reading the penultimate stanza (the one before the last), he stirred up. This poem had a far deeper meaning than he had initially thought, it wasn't sweet-sensuous but mysterious and heartbreaking. She wrote well, of course she wrote very well, but he knew people mostly wrote from experiences and if so, had she really experienced someone very close to her die? He had to ask her, was this anyway linked to her pent-up emotions?

"Nandini, is it inspired from truth?"

She sensed the worry in his voice and laughed it off. "The first criteria of becoming a writer is to dissociate yourself from your writing. To answer your question, its purely fictional."

He sighed, with relief.

'The biggest penalty you pay as a writer, is that, you have to become what you write.' She said in her mind. The girl in the poem was her, and the guy was him. She had written it at the time when he had disappeared after the accident and the world had considered him to be dead. It was one of those innumerable nights when she had been hallucinating about him and had scribbled this poem in a state of delirium. This is why she had started writing because here she could put down all the thoughts that she couldn't share with anyone else and this kept her sane.

For him, it would be a game of making memories, for her, it was about finding them, finding what she had lost.

He clapped. "Great going miss Murthy, So the score is 1-0." How would he formally record a song? This wasn't a studio, he wasn't a professional...he could just sing and play the guitar...think..think Manik.

He literally dragged her inside as soon as the idea hit him. He asked her to sit patiently while he did some kind of a set up. Nandini was hoping he would do something, she trusted his instincts.

Manik downloaded the karaoke version of a song on his phone and installed a sound mixer software on her laptop. He didn't remember ever operating one, but when he opened it, he felt he could as well do it blindfolded. Strange. Within minutes he set it all up.

"Ready??"

She nodded. She was waiting with baited breaths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KYCkZE27Bk

Her eyes closed themselves as his voice transported her to another world. His voice...was sheer magic, not just now, not just today but ALWAYS, even when they were enemies. For her, it was the closest thing to salvation, something that could soothe any damn pain, heal any damn wound and she could fall in love with it every single day of her life. How badly had she missed his voice! How many times had she played his songs and voice clips till one fine day when she woke up to realize that all his songs had been taken off the World wide web. That's why she wanted him to record it today, so that she could hear him anytime, anywhere.

She had no qualms in accepting that when it came to his singing, she was just a starstruck fan.

She didn't clap, cheer or hoot. She just sat there in silence, at complete peace with herself. Sometimes, when we are too overwhelmed with emotions, when we need to shout out to express the maddening joy, we lose our voice. Perhaps that's why at times silence becomes louder than words.

Had it not been a game she would have given him 1-100.

The song he had chosen today, had been so special but he always did it...speak through his songs. He had the uncanny sense of choosing just the right song for the right moment.

But she too wanted to say something to him...through a song. Would he catch her little trick?

"It was so good that I feel like singing myself. I know that's not part of your wish list, but..."

He smiled the most endearing smile ever and bowed down. Music, she knew was the key to his soul. She knew he was genuinely pleased at her volunteering to sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FNMc0j1qM0

It wasn't just a random song, she had sung. Taking a cue from him, she too had carefully chosen the lines. But would he notice?

Author note:

Hey guys I have a request here. I know You wouldnt kind of like it but still is it ok if i dont send u pms? I mean it takes a lot of time to update on this portal because it is so user unfriendly. NA dto send pms to 120 ppl everyday is a one hour affair.

As u guys know I update daily and inform in time if i cant, would you be able to manage with no PMs? please let me know. i anyways update my index so u can get the latest chapter links there.

Replies:

@manvilover18: Thanks

@roops14: Thanks :)

@urbabie: Thank you for adding me to your most loved list as well. :) manik was, is and always b a ggem. Yes its sunday morning, few more hours and he will go back to pune. Would you believe it was chapter 42 when he had come on friday morning. Cant believe I wrote 21 ++ chapters on 2 and a half day :) I hope i didnt bore u though.

@rockstarlover: Thank you :)

@payal94: Thanks

@Siyaaali: :):)

@AMAR_LOVE: :) Continuing

@thamannamanan1: I am sorry I am the reason for ur diabetes. khatta meetha to chalta rahega.But in my FF, the ratio of karela to meetha is 1:20, so keep calm and read. I love to put in a reply whenever i can manage. last few days haven been particularly good. But i hope going ahead things will be brighter for me. take care n love u too

@desaiK: :)

@jenny1011: How I love these first time comments from my silent readers. Its so soulful and genuine that I fumble for the appropriate words to reply with. Guess I kind of suck at giving replies. I write 2000 words long chapters but when it comes to replying, I have to struggl eto pull out 20 worthy words.

All I wanna say is, if u can feel your manan here, if u can visualise them, if u can witness their pain and pleasure, if u can feel the warmth of their love, I am successful as a writer. To me its much more than a mere piece of fiction, its giving hope and happiness to so many people across differentplatforms. Just keep your love and blessings comng. I might not always be able to reply, forgive me for that.

@monstermanik : :) Thank you buddy :)

@Manansamkhan: Yes finally its sunday and finally they are friends... They both have grown in the last three years and their relationship is way stronger now.

@shoana: Hi my love :) Thaaat kind of things keep on happening in their lives..U see they keep on having the kiss miss situations in their lives :).

As for you, U mean more to me than just a reader. As u might have guessed by now, my nature is a little emotional. I easily get attached to people though at times I can get detached too with equal ease. I love how u care for me as much as u care for my work. I donno, may be i am not so good at writing my own dialogues, but just know u r special :) 

@vaanii078 : I think it was chachi, who first brought up this thing about his name.Before that we had not noticed that he was so true to his name.I am sorry for making you cry dear, In fact I myself cried while writing it dwn, But i guess even pain too is beautiful. If life were all sunshine, we would never have the rainbow. :)

I take breaks when it becomes unmanageable for me to give an update. I have not ben keeping too well for the past few days so my writing pace is half of what it used to be and the length of my chapters have increased. So even though it aparently seems like I am having an off day, in reality I am still working to keep things in a shape. 

@neetamandaliya : THank you so much :)

@jesse93: u r so right. It was kinda bad in season 1 with those rules and regulations. I felt t was against Manik's nature. He was the best friend ever and NAndini deserved his friendship. But that angle was never brought up. In season 3, she will rightfully be his friend along with being his gf and soulmate. thats how it should have been. keep ur comments coming love, they are like medicine :)

@styletheworld: There u go, new update on new thread is up :)

@ac2000: ROFL, U r so right :) Y should guys have all the fun?

@keeprak: I am sorry u had to make do by rereading the last chapter... :( But now u have the new chapter in  a new thread.. so read and enjoy :)

Edited by 1_drop_of_rain - 7 years ago
Redcrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Hello dear
I'm first again 

Congratulations for your new thread

This is just the start , may you open many more threads

And may people see this story read it enjoy it and make it real 

In a show 

The poem is really very meaningful 

The choice of words is excellent 

I must say you are a very good writer. 

How Nandini expressed her feelings in the poem when he was not with her is superb. 

The way she sang in return was a very sweet gesture 

Good work 

Thanks for the update 

Keeprak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, congratulations on the new thread. You deserve it. May you reach many more threads with this story. 
The poem was really beautiful. Along with being a very good writer, you are also a wonderful poet. Your words perfectly expressed nandini's emotions at that point of time. It touched my heart.
This game they are playing is very interesting. They both scored full marks in the 1st round, let's see what they will do next.
As far as PMs are concerned I don't need them.so I am ok even if you don't send them. And thanks for taking so much trouble and sending them till now.
thamannamanan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats   buddy 

its celebration time  
we reached    our   second thread 

its  we     u as  a  writer   n  me  as   a    reader    
we both   travelled this beautiful journey   together  {almost together  }

lets  party together  toda     I am planning to have   choco lava cake    wht about u  ????????????

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

first update  in  thread 2      awesome one 

that poem mind blowing   

she wrote it whn   everyone said he s dead   n she was hallucinating   him everywhr  

manik   had a doubt 
but she told  no       it  was not  her  story    

both  songs    u selected    for manik    n for nandini   was    really  the most  suited  for the situation

nandini planning   for the   rest of the day  n manik rejecting her plan on the spot 

nandini   u r a trouble maker n its alwys  me who ends up paying for it  πŸ˜›

u ll leave tomorrow  I cant bug u  πŸ˜›

emotional blackmailing    seriouslyyy??????????????πŸ˜›

he want to play XBOX  OR WATCH A MOVIE
her   shape of  lips changed from concave to convex πŸ˜›
finally  manik agreed  to her  brilliant plan

make  a memory  game

one blank wish  wow    this s   an awesome  prize 

his wishes were simple ones   but hers  were   really out of  BOX 

I love challenges  n I play to winπŸ˜›

friendly advice           don't under estimate...πŸ˜›

as I  lie down he stays close...
as  if he  knows  how much  I need him now ...

beautiful   words  

his  songs removed from www

may be mr malhothraaa

he sang  n she    wanted to  sing also 
he was  happy hearing  her wish 
she  want to convey her feelings  n she did  it  beautifullyyy

one more magical update

Edited by thamannamanan1 - 7 years ago
AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
like the way she expressed her feelings...cont soon
vaanii078 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am soo happy for u dear.congratulations for our new thread.coming to the update is was really a sweet episode. that poem was really a meaningful one.I wonder hw they gona survive for next five days.and thanku soo much for the reply dear the respect that u giving ur readers are commendable. I am a regular visitor in this forum also ur giving the story link .so no need to pm me.once again thanku so much for this magical story .take care and god bless u.
jesse93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely,
just awesome,
and yes no need of sending pms as I'll definitely find it out,
love you dear and take care.
urbabie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You can never bore me! this story is on top of my list :D

again this was an amazing update ..
nd yes .. i dnt need a PM ..m anyway stalking this story time to time ;D so m okay with it ..

god bless u!
rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats for the new threadπŸ‘
update was so beautiful