Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I cannot air til the promo episode
I really 
Ike the song at the end of the promo...I wish they released that version of the song...I fell in love with it during the initial promos
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 35

"nani...
main kissike saath zabardasti nahin kar raha,
main sirf itna kah raha hoon
ki apni zindagi mujhe apni tareeke se jeene ka haq hai...
kyonki main kissike jeene ka tareeke par kabhi ungli nahin uthata...
jab aap sab woh kar sakte hain, jo aapka man karta hai...
toh main kyon nahin?"

"everything can be taken from a man but one thing; the last of the human freedom - to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."
~~~ victor frankl, man's search for meaning ~~~

this is the one thing, arnav singh raizada does ask for himself, the right to live his life his own way. everything that was his right by birth has been messed with. a father who didn't do "sahi" and all its consequences. asr never shirked, never shied away. he did everything he could by his di, nani, family, everything for them. nothing asked for in return, but this one thing.

but nani, out of that love of hers, his caretaker and guardian since he was 14, was not ready to give in. she had sensed that her chhotey hadn't chosen the right girl, and she was going to get her way, get him away from her, for his own good. haven't we all hear this story many times before, in our very homes? this too is love. just that it doesn't see that it is time to let go.  later he will say, "maaf kijiyega naani, par aap bhi bhool rahin hain, ki jinki zindagi ke faisle aap kar rahi hain, woh bade ho gaye hain." in our culture, elders are always accorded a special respect by virtue of their age. he doesn't defy that, but he points out that there's a basic fallacy in the approach nani has taken: she hasn't understood that those whose lives she wants to make better and as their elder took decisions on all these years, are now grown adults. capable of taking their own decisions.

beautiful, classic counterpoint. a wonderfully crafted scene that left me breathless, from the point that he hears nani has refused food and enters her room. first a tentative, "nani?!" then sitting by the matriarch whom he too loves completely, "nani, aap theek toh hain?" akash joins him with "dadi, kya hua, aap khane pe aa jaiya," and a  scene of family ties, bonds, concerns expressed through body language; grandsons leaning on either side, grand daughter, daughter in law, son, all arrayed around. everybody gives a damn for this elder. she is special to them. and as we watch we can't help but notice, how much asr gets from her. at times mirrors of each other, in their stubbornness, their turn of phrase, and their ability for big love and deep conscience.

when she says she isn't eating. the grandson is perturbed, trying to cajole, "nani, yeh kaisi zid hai?" but nani is not to be coaxed, and a battle of words ensue. slowly the temperature rises, the pressure thickens.

everything takes a turn for calamity on nani's "aap wahi kar rahe hain jo aapke pita kiye rahe hain." being compared to his father in any way is intolerable to asr. he can't take it. still he tries: don't bring him into this, thsi is about me. no, avers nani, this is not you, this is your father's blood talking. that does it.

when nani, not realising where asr's feelings are spiraling to, continues: he did as he pleased and his mistakes ruined our home, i won't let this happen again in this home. a suffocated feel in his expression, a lethal coldness. and the words, "toh theek hai... main hi iss ghar se chala jata hoon... aap se door... iss ghar se door... sab se door," he'll punish himself and go away from his family if that's what will solve the issue, but he will not compromise on the primes of living his life his own way.

with her wisdom nani might have checked the damage and turned the tide, but this was not to be. she pushed on. next button. so, where will you go leaving us, to that lavanya kassyap? he had probably never thought that, why probably, certainly,. thsi whole, okay i'll leave home so taht we can all live in peace came as a reaction to escalating pressure. when nani said this, he was too far gone... his anger wanted release. he said, yes i will go to her. "haan ussike paas jaaonga..." with more emphasis, "wahin rahoonga..." and the final hit, "uske saath."

the whole world stopped breathing. including me.

(the word "usske saath," brought memories of 1 august 2012. he's telling khushi, all she has to do is come back to him... mere saath, mere paas. somethig terribly sensual in the way he says "paas, " "saath," possession, ownership, belonging in there)

you couldn't blame anyone and you couldn't stop the mayhem. this and the following two sequences on the subject were some of the best in ipk. the level of acting by all was commendable. di, worried, perplexed, desperately looking for a solution, shocked at what's transpiring. nani, absolutely in character, her anger ricocheting off surfaces, glittering. asr, unable to stop himself from picking that anger up and reflecting it amplified, getting deeper into a terrible moment. notice how he turns away on those final words. so characteristic. can't be cruel looking into the eyes of those he loves. they need to be shut out. the man who looks you in the eyes and speaks, when he turns away, he knows he is saying something he really shouldn't. but his nature won't let him stop.

in his room, as he packs, a sudden stillness. he hears his nani accusing him of being like his father. unbearable.  and after days, his dreaded memory flashes. his sister, he, a gunshot, a trapped scream "ma." he will not live where he is compared to the man he will have no part of.

before the mirror he stands looking at himself, questioning, looking for resolve. nani and he were like reflections of each other just a while ago. now he faces himself. no, he is not like hsi dad. a decision is taken, his movements quicken, he turns, reaches his wardrobe, swiftly packs, picks up his bag, and out. he is leaving.

a riveting scene. barun sobti said more in this dense scene minus a single dialogue, than all the words he said this episode. packed with nuance, body virtually speaking, conveying all his feelings; as he looked immersed in thoughts while packing and then pulled himself upright hearing nani's words, that jerky, focussed way in which he packed, that waiting to get a hold of himself before his own reflection... who would have thought this was just a performance, and he but an actor of asr. this man was asr. i was rapt as i watched him. brilliant is the only word that seemed to fit.

an important episode,here we heard asr spell out his philosophy of life really, vis a vis others. respect for others way of life and respect for his. that's all. level, undemanding, fair. there was also a cry many of us have felt in us as we became adults and those who cared for us couldn't see it: i am grown up now, old enough to make my own mistakes.

there was also a shade of the individualist sixties' rebel. deep, emotional, intense, and willing to take action if his way is not respected.

so many shades in just this situation. i have to say there was something utterly sexy in the way his concern changed to assertion, then anger, losing control, resolving to stay with his decision, packing and leaving in that energetic, young turk way.

but di was at the gate. and when her voice hardened chhotey had to listen.

this is the woman around whom his place of hope and happiness is built. she is indeed his world. otherwise it is bleak inside, hurt, crying. he has hardened to withstand that. his laughter is in her smile. he will do whatever it takes to guard her against harm. protect her happiness. the agnostic shoots out his hand to keep her diya from blowing out. he insists that she have juice, because he's done research on teej and knows this is allowed. research? as he did later on every ritual he didn't believe in but was important to the love of his life. and insisted things be done the right way. strangely cute is our mr arnav singh raizada.

no wonder someone is not happy after raving at him. and around her hovers the the man who is in reality the "galat" man, who says, god has given us eyes in front so we can look ahead, but something tells you he isn't free of the past. in whose, "asal baat toh yehi hai... zindagi mein jo bhi karo... apne hisaab se karo. apne marzi se jeeo aur hamesha apni dil ki suno," somehow doesn't sit right. sounds platitudinous, perhaps even selfish. his phone games continue, as does his bid to get close to khushi.

two young men speak of the right to live life one's own way. how different their paths to this right. the themes of sahi and galat, exploration continues.

when i see this man, many thoughts and references come. today, frank sinatra's unforgettable "my way" and my favourite robert frost poem, the road not taken:

two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
and sorry i could not travel both
and be one traveler, long i stood
and looked down one as far as i could
to where it bent in the undergrowth;      

then took the other, as just as fair,
and having perhaps the better claim,
because it was grassy and wanted wear;
though as for that the passing there
had worn them really about the same,      

and both that morning equally lay
in leaves no step had trodden black.
oh, i kept the first for another day!
yet knowing how way leads on to way,
i doubted if i should ever come back.     

i shall be telling this with a sigh
somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and i'
i took the one less traveled by,
and that has made all the difference.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

I can't wait to watch Episode 37 (07/25/2011) on Monday!

IPK Promos for this week to share with you!!

July 11th 2011 - Anjali Ki Soutan
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYWrK-vjyOM[/YOUTUBE]

July 25th 2011
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDGaGjX7hBI[/YOUTUBE]

Credit to uploaders

katelyn,
thanks so much for these. makes the watching again experience even more real. πŸ‘πŸΌ

i never knew these promos existed. looking forward to teej.

there's much excitement re teri-meri week. are we planning anything?

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Posting early probably won't be on much this weekend very busy family weekend. 

Episode 36

Because, I Said So

RM- We open with Arnav's Vow to Anjali.  "Di, I am with you.  I promise I will never let any harm come to you in your life and as long as I am with you no evil can touch you."  The wind blows, the diya's flame flickers, the brother first, then the sister with their hands united shield it's glowing light from extinguishing. But  Di must promise something to Arnav as well, that it is her husband who is the lucky one to have her.  Because, Arnav said so!

Mami's room- Akash's family is in discussion about his bride.  Mami is all excited and wants him to marry a rich girl.  Akash is like why a rich girl?  Mami says even Nani wants your bride to be from a rich family.  Akash worriedly ponders but nobody asks what I want, he pictures Payal, nobody cares what I want!  You will marry a rich girl, because Mami said so!

GH= Kushi in bed sleeping and dreaming about ASR.  "MISS GUPTA!" She bolts up and she asks DM why must she dream about this demon everyday?  DM: Because, I SAID SOShe looks at the clock and realizes her sister didn't wake her up.  She is late for work! She jumps out of bed, runs inside grabs a towel and meanwhile Payal and Buaji are preparing for Teej, they notice Kushi dashing about.  Buaji , 'ah, the princess is up!" Payal asks, "Kushi what are you doing?"  Kushi responds quickly with, "If I am late, Laad Govenor... '" Payal, "Kushi you quit your job."  She is stunned and saddened.  Payal asks her if she is okay and Buaji interjects ,"you do not have to see Arnav Singh Raizada again , got it?  Now take your towel and bathe today is Teej."  Kushi still despondent says to herself as if to convince herself, that's right there is no NEED to see Arnav Singh Razada.  Because, SHE said so!  (But then why are you not happy?)

At poolside at the RM ASR is on speakerphone with work.  Checking things over ... file, check.  Calendar file,check.  Opens calendar file'sees photos ofLisa'...ok'...Lisa'...ok'.Kushi'.Stops... dead right there and stares. His heart quickens. Rabba Ve'' He is just dumbfounded, taken aback, mouth dry, he swallows, he blinks, he stares'she is beautiful in that red saree.  Is he breathing?  Di comes. "Kushi modeled?" He takes a breath. "She looks nice.  Nani would think it is good that you are looking at girls other than Ms. Kashyup."  He says, "it doesn't interest me to lokk at Kushi."  Liar, liar pants on fire.  Because, YOU said so, we are suppose to believe you?  Anjali asks what if Lavanya dressed in a saree Nani would like that and possibly change her opinion.  He asks if we are talking about photos and she says no I am going to the wishing tree with Mami and Akash.  He tries to interrupt her saying her health but she says firmly, "I am talkingand I am going!" Because, I said so!.  She leaves.  He goes back to his daydreaming of Kushi, gets angry that she is still under his skin and tosses the calendar pictures.

Back at the GH Buaji is slapping Kushi's hands everytime she reaches for something to eat or drink.  Nothing? I can't have anything?  Nothing, no, because, I said so!  You are fasting for a good husband.  Shyam comes and Buaji is elated!  Elated to let him know Kushi, um both girls are fasting!    He says he has work.  'Nehi, you will not go to work today, you are needed here'ah'um ..Kushi needs you, no, I mean the girls need you here.  We will go to the mandir and you will come with us right?'  His phone rings he tries to answer, Buaji won't let him, he says it is important but she won't let him.  She takes his phone and puts it away in her bedroom closet.  It was Rani Sahiba.  She says she is doing all this because he is like part of the family.  Don't be mad'Because, Buaji said so.

RM- Anjali has been trying to contact her husband to no avail.  She is thinking whether the decision she is making is the right one for Arnav and Lavanya.  She thinks if her husband was here and she could discuss this with him all his decisions are right and when he comes all will be right.  All problems will be solved.  She has to take matters into her own hands and decides to call Lavanya and asks her to fast for Arnav today.  Lavanya agrees hesitantly at first, more because of herself but then says yes she will for ASR.  This girl is not so bad she truly loves ASR.  Anjali steps into the mandir and smiles at her diya which is still glowing!

GH- Shyam receives a package and Buaji asks what it is.  He says that they are just some files for work.  He tells Buaji he has to go and she tells him we will discuss it later after lunch. Everyone leaves to go to the kitchen and Shyam lifts a saree from the bag he just received.  Who is this for?  His phone is still ringing.

Lavanya is at her house in front of the mirror.  She is convincing herself that she can do this.  Every time she says something it reminds her of food.  She says think of fasting like dieting'good for your figure. This will go as smooth as butter'ugggh She must stop thinking about food and start thinking clothes.  Yes! That's it, clothes to impress Nani.  What color'Tomato red.  Ugggh food again!  She can do this because, Di said so!

Anjali and Mami are ready to leave the RM where even Laxmi is fasting, Nani's  goat. LOL. Mami asks about Anjali's husband and she says he has never failed her, he will be there, he never betrayed her trust.   They are ready to go when Arnav comes with Akash and says he is going with her.  She is very happy!

GH Buaji is telling Payal the plan for the day and how they will go to temple and before that the wishing tree where they can place all their desires and wishes.  Shyam takes this opportunity of preoccupation and goes into Buaji's room to steal his phone back and as he is coming out of her room she catches him.  He said she left the door open  and he leaves.  She is bewildered but she believes him because, Shyam said so!

Outside on the porch of the GH Shyam is on the phone with Rani Sahiba and says," sorry I will be late'let me convince..ah uh um.. finish my work and I will be there." 

He is lying!  Something is fishy...'.Because, I said so!

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation. If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

hey cynthia,

hope you had a great weekend with the fam. what a nice central thought: because i said so. 🀣 lau the bits in red, enjoyed all. apart from the girl who's sad she won't meet rakshas no more and the man who is almost choking and gasping for breath at the sight of the woman in red, i really enjoyed miss la today. girl after my heart. go out thee and get what you want, work with the problems along the way. nice. tomorrow start of teej. rabba vey.

oh, and he really isn't interested. didn't ya hear him saying so. gahha ha ha.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

From the beginning we have witnessed the sparks flying between Arnav and Khushi!  Up until now that sparks ignited a little more and more!  I look forward till the sparks become a forever burning flame of love for Arshi!  I'm elated to be part of their beautiful journey to love!

Here's a dedication to Arshi, week of Teri Meri Celebration and more importantly to all the amazing friends in this thread!

Arnav and Khushi - We found Love 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtIiDXWJAGE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploader: IanLoverTVD

katelyn,

thanks for this lovely vm.

here's to sharing the experience of love that may always be found. to teri meri, to feeling the passion, to all of us.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Thanks Cinthiann and ipkkndfan for appreciating my poem. I am on cloud nine coz I  haven't written a poem in a long time. My merry philosopher friends, all credit to you for inspiring me to write again ! Can't promise but just might write some more.

lovely poem. please do write more. how about one for the teri meri week πŸ˜‰.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

u din mind right tht i took pics from ur post for my edit??? please let me knw...

hi supriya, no problem, take whatever pictures you like. 😳
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

EPISODE 34 & 35

Bafflement and confusion is a side dish of a course meal of confrontation and exploration of taste is the seasoning during tasting this meal and that is set menu of these two epis.The game is catching heated debate about rules and regulations and how we can mold these to win it.Involvement of each and every member of this game is super ironic and worth praising. '

Arnav side,' "Kia Kia hai tumhare Dimag mein jo tumhain pareshan kar raha hai"What is in your brain which is bothering you.Khushi side  "Hum theek nahi hain.."(I am not ok )is the confusion after the confrontation (in between these main players).The King wanted to make his queen to feel his importance and the Queen is baffling why is she not feeling ok even after showing Him her importance .(Hum aapki wajha se nahi'aap ke baghair bhi theek hain'")I am ok not because of you but without you.Really without each other...(AS a viewer if I am not ok  how could you..)

Arnav,"Jaldbazi mein liya huwa koi faisla sahi nahin hota"(Hasty decisions are always wrong)That's exactly what Khushi did today and realization pours on her after she left the RM with heavy heart.

Episode starts with Arnav trimming plants meaning trimming his thoughts about what Khushi said.Each and every word is pinning him down but this "Hum aapjaise Insaan se koi RISHTA nahin rakhna chahte'Bhar mein gaye aap aur bhar mein gye aapki naukri'"(I don't want any relations with the guy like you..Damn you and your job) made his blood boil in his veins and he throws the pot in rage the same plant which was under his care tenderly.(How dare she says that '.I don't care about her life.)Pause here :Even his plants are not calming  his restlessness'.today.Connection: When his mom was explaining him the difference between thorn and flower he was still mad at the plant and today it's the same until this budding Love will grow into strong tree to see the difference.We have to wait'.

Di sees him in his bafflement "Chalo khuch to hai jo   tum mein aur Khushi mein bilkul eik sa hai''Gussa'(You both have one thing in common ..anger)But your anger shows guilt.You are angry because she spoke with you like that or because she did not let you justify your side.She reminds him again because of his hasty decision Khushi could die and you wanted to say sorry to Khushi'Ahhh  Di,"Chote" and sorry'two opposite things(Arnav Singh Raizad Khabi kisi se muafi nahi mangata..)

He raged out,

"enough, di! maine kabhi kissi ko safai dena zaroori nahin samjha. mujhe uss khushi se kuch nahin kehna. mere liye  koi manie nahin rakhati.".

Pause here:Then why are you saying "uss Khushi se kuch Nahin kehna".It sounds to me you are very angry with her Arnavji'''hmmm'

but di persisted and asked what is irritating you

"achha? To phir "Jab Bhi hum Khushi ka naam letein hain to tum aise "Bharak" kyuon jate ho'"

(Why you become angry whenver we talk about Khushi')He misses her Di but does not want to accept it'hmm!He is fighting his Brain Vs Heart game'.Lets see who wins'

Other side Khushi is trying to solve the riddle of her misinterpreted  thoughts

"Hum khush kyuon nahin hain' Yeh humain kia ho raha hai'"(Why am I not happy and whats going on with me)I went his home,said everything sternly ,left his job proudly then why on earth I am not happy. As ASR is not calm by his comfort plants she is not by her comfort food,"Golgapa" "Chat"'Nothing is satisfying her like she left "KHUSHI" back there in "RAKSHUS" hand instead of contract.She left her Chirpy side while giving him "Ok I am leaving " gaze.Buaji,Shyam, and Payal everyone is happy and trying to make her happy but She is just like "Mele mein akaili"(lonely in fair)..while scratching her  itchy thoughts'.

Shyam side "Dili mein bethe Lukhnow si baat banai jai.."(Make Lukhnow in Delhi)

Shyam is rubbing his luck it seems,but its too late.Nothing from his side ever touched Khushi though.Buaji has indeed found one for this Lukhnow train in her brainwa'.just don't like him Buaji plzzz Nandkishore shower some wisdom on her''..

At this point it seems  he is up to no good"I am not in Delhi"then where the heck are you dude???"" "baat hafto ki ho, ya saalon ki, pyaar toh pyaar hota hai."(love is timeless),liar Shyam on tour is talking about True and Eternal Love.mmm Pause here:His "ehsaas" feeling of love is just like chasing after money which slips more from your fist as you try to hold it  tightly.

Pondeing point,"Kasmein Wade sab Khush Bhula Deti hai'"(It makes you forget promise)What promise???This seems some layered side of him is yet to be unfolded''

Shyam was trying to hide the convo and giving  justification to Khushi "Who client ka phone tha"(It was my client) as she cares.hmmm'.getting irritated here'Pause here:His soft side is layered with darkness because his sweetness is an alarming sign for a person like me.He sounds somewhat prosaic and bathetic, very unoriginal'

Shyam,"Baghwan nain humein yeh aankhein age ki tarf din hain ta ke hum peeche murke na dekh sakain"(God gave us eyes upfront so we won't see backward)

Ghalati ki thora Bhugta par zindagi to ji lee aapni tarah"(ok commit fault and then paid the price but you did live your way)

I don't know but these two dialogues are saving you from my side dude'

Unintentionally you are giving Khushi a very important cue of life"Hamesha apne Dil ki suno"(Always listen to your heart)so she can forget what happened in the past and move on 'with her heart'.

"Rani Sahiba" very strange name for a client.hmmm Pause here:Budding seed which will lead to the TRUTH of real Shyam

"Usne humain Toka Tak nahin" and that's what is bothering her and pulling her towards him more and more like she wants to run to him and ask him "Why?"

"dhai akshar ka ehsaas" as Shyam said and as he knows the best of it ,fits on Khushi as she is gambling her thoughts because she does not want to think of a man who is Rakshus but  her savior too and this second part is creating havoc inside of her "uss aranv singh raizada ka khayal baar baar mere man mein aa raha hai...itna khuch kehna baki hai' man kar raha hai ki dubara usse miloon."(I am thinking of him as I want to see him again because I am done yet..)She is not remembering "Rakshus" anymore ,her heart is clinging to how her savior was holding her each time when she was in need regardless he was angry.Beauty is acknowledging today the "Real Arnav" who is not beast at all.Realization from Khushi side starts today.Well Done makers

Love the parallel scenes today.When Payal asks for Phone and she found"Manat ki Chabbi"(key) and other side Rahim Chacha  Brought his laundry and gave him "scattered pearls".Objects are the major part of the IPK like these two.These are SPECIAL characters itself carrying a whole lot burden of shared feelings,moments,and special place and belongings in the hearts of these two.These objects play a magnificent role in bringing these soul mates together.

They are not together but together in some ways.Key of "his heart" in her hand calling his name Arnav Singh Raizada with intimacy and longiness and somewhat confusion. Scattered Pearls of " her trust&beliefs"(which he broke) in his hand calling her name "Khushi" with the same drifting and amble emotions scattered all over his face just like these "scattered pearls".They both are touching each other ,feeling each other with staggering thoughts as they are one soul but far from being one yet.How beautiful and complicated .. it can more get'.

Anjali side "Aaisa kaise ho sakta hai yeh Dili mein hon aur humein pata na chale"(Its impossible that I don't know if he is in Delhi..)I am anxious to see her Pure love, her husband'.Anjali is so sweet though'Pause here:Two face husband is not other than '.Teej is right around the corner'sigh

Naniji side,"Arnav apne aap ko aise barbad kar rahain hain jaise un ke Pita"

(Arnav is destrying himself the same as his father. '.Cruel Past of ASR which is spreading bitterness in his present..an inauspiciousness  in surroundings of RM'(He is destroying himself as his father did)'.Anjali is trying to ease her out but she also has a fear of loosing Arnav'poor sis.Naniji declares again La will not be the "daughter in law"

The confrontation in between young blood and the wise older shows they both are same hot blood and short tempered.Arnav,"Jab aap sab apni marzi se ji sakte hain to main kyuon nahi'"( I want to live life my way just like you all.)Pause here: I don't think he wanted to move or live in with La ,it was all because of his stubbornness  towards Nani as she was pushing his button.It was an ordinary relationship from his side to keep his society "mum"Pause here:HE was talking to Nani by turning his face for two reasons (My POV)First he does not want to be disrespect and second he does not want any one to see the lurking image of beauty covered in red saree which is crossing his face without his permission and loosening his control over it is making him vulnerable as a weak person infront of others.ASR can't be weak just for that ordinary girl.But Chote Naniji loves that gal'..

Pause here:His words "Uske pass jaoonga aur uske saath rahoonga" as he is referring to La but his expressions and eyes are referring to Khushi who is controlling his brain completely.He is hurt by her words and the mistrust of her towards him but his words"uske Saath" says the real state of his mind.He wants her by his side'Period'

Mamiji side,"ab iss umar mein dieting"(Dieting at this age)such a jolly character we have in her.

Nani's words"Aap wahi kar rahe hain jo aap ke Pita kiye rahe"You are doing same as your father)The Past reels out infront of his raging brain,he is being compared to his father which he can't stand.He and Nani are reflecting eachother's emotions or in other words provoking each other's move in this matter.  He is ready to move out of RM as this is his final decision.Anjali stops him as he is ready to do so.She tries to dissolve the issue in between the two but end up filling her eyes which stops both for a while as both can't see her in tears.Pause here: She is the only spoiled daughter in RM and gets away from it.

Tum to jante ho inhon nai kis halat mein hamara haath thama tha"(You know he married me under what cirumstances)"Hum bohat Khshqismat hain jo in jaise jeewan saathi mile"(I am lucky to have hubby like him).Pause here:I always wonder as a woman why are we so blind in certain matters.

Arnav's promise,"Di mein aapki iss smile keh liye khuch bhi kar sakta hoo"(I can do anything for your smile)Pause here:He can sure kill and torture his love for her but was he successful.hmm'.. Loved  brother and sister bonding  which shows their past is indeed not past yet'and has a deep impact on their present.

Pause here:She is his lifeline.She is the only woman who is happiness for him so far.The past has affected her somehow.She was a bride and he screamed for "Maa"in that wedding.These two are related.What ever happened ,its climax has indeed affected each and every step of Arnav towards ASR and Anjali is the one who is keeping this lock closed and ironically "key" is in the hand of Khushi.Real Happiness who is goingto  touch his soul ,capture it ,and he will never be able to come out of it no matter what.

Coincidence 'nop its called "Fate"'.

Payal side,"Jab se aye ho gum sum ho"(You are lost since you came back')aur tum nain Bataya nahi woh chabi kis ki thi' (Whose key is that..?) Khushi's uncertain look has questions.million questions which she is trying to find answers said it all.She wants to go back to him to find answers'hmm

Hum to DM se parathna karte hain keh tum uss adami ki shakal phir Khabi na dekho'.(I am praying to DM not to see that man again)

'.Sorry Payal  DM is not with you in this Love matter as she is a fixer of it..

Amma Babuji side,"Ab us office mein jane ki Zaroorat nahi hai'"(You don't need to go to that office again)Sorry amma but DM is there'She has to go to get her, her Arnavji'.

Shyam and Arnav two of them are talking about living life their own way'interesting one(Arnav)is living his life his own way and the other(Shyam) is making to live his life his way.hmm'What a difference????

I must say Barun Sobti portrayed every part in these two characters as ASR and Arnav is just riveting and brilliant.I have no clue how the makers thought they could replace him or whatever'.He has really god gifted talent 'Standing ovation for him.Brilliant'''.

I will talk about bro and sis complete Mandir talk in the next session'

That's all folks ...for now..

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPkfs4rRr5A

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPkfs4rRr5A[/YOUTUBE]

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER

hi arshi,

very nice 34/35. loved reds, clapped at purples, swooned at pink. i was thrilled to see a couple of places you and i read the same. reflections, di being his source of happiness, and both shyam and asr talk of living their life their way, but what a difference in their ways.

about him thinking of khushi when he says, he will go to her and live with her, interesting, though i didn't pick on it. but his eyes were focusing on some other plane, you could be right. see you soon. it's teri meri week. yay.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

episode 36!!

this episode started off where it ended yesterday, where arnav said that as long he is there nothing will happen to anjali's happiness. And then the diya begins to flicker and arnav is the first to notice this and puts his hand out to save the flame.  Like i said it shows he is willing to do anything for his di's happiness.  The next part was very sweet where arnav told anjali not to think that she is lucky that his jija ji is in her life but instead think that he is lucky to have a wife like her...this makes anjali happy

the next scene cuts to mama ji, mami ji, and akash.  Mami ji is saying that akash should have a rich wife.  Akash asked why and mami ji responded saying she knows what it is like to be from a low class person married in a rich family and she does not want her daughter in law to get the same treatment she got from nani...My opinion nani treats her like that because she never tried to get close to her and take care of the family...all mami ji does is sit and eat and focuses on her looks...so that irks nani and that is why she is hard on mami ji. Also mami ji said that nani also wants a rich daughter in law...this makes akash not answer anymore questions and he wonders why no one cares for his opinions.

In the gupta house, khushi wakes up because she had a dream of arnav screaming MISS GUPTA, upon seeing that she bolts out of bed.  Then she realizes that she overslept and wondered why no one woke her up...then she runs outside to grab a towel and payal and bua ji are wondering what is going on with her...Khushi then responds that she is running late the the laad governor will yell at her...then bua ji is like you do not work there anymore.then khushi remembers that she resigned the job...upon realization she becomes sad because deep down inside she wants to go to work and see arnav

At the poolside arnav is doing work and then he finds the calender shoot, he passes through lisa's pics and talking to aman. right when he saw khushi's pic he was mesmerized by her innocent beauty (she looked really innocent in that picture) and stops talking to aman completely and just stares at the pictures of khushi.  then RABBA VEY starts playing...Anjali brought him back to reality and said khushi is looking pretty, hearing that he goes into ASR mode and asks his di if she had important work or just came to see the calender shoot.  Then anjali said that la should fast for teej and that will make nani happy. Arnav could care less if la fasted for him and he could also care less if she was approved by nani.

i skipped the la and anjali scene because i could care less...but i can tell that la cares for arnav and would do anything for approval of nani, even though she is epically failing

after this the episode order is a little fuzzy

in the gupta house, bua ji told khushi she is fasting for teej, khushi is confused because she said she is not even married so why fast...Buaji wants khushi to fast for shyam and made shyam stay home all day.  Bua ji kept telling shyam that khushi is fasting over and over again and to avoid the whole rishta idea she plays it off saying that payal is fasting too...Bua ji is making sure nothing goes wrong with khushi's fast and wants shyam to break her fast (just assuming) this will ensure that these two are meant to be with each other

somewhere in the episode, a parcel for shyam came.  Buaji saw it and asked what it was, he said it was work paper.  Right when she left, he pulled a sari out of the bag...this makes us wonder who is the sari for

on the other hand anjali is telling mami that she trusts that her husband will be there on time and he has never betrayed her trust.  Anjali becomes veryy happy when akash and arnav go to the temple with her...and LOL laxmi is even fasting

while bua ji was putting mehndi on payal (which was really pretty btw) she was telling payal the day's plan. shyam took this as the perfect oppurtunity and went to bua ji's room to take the phone...he tells "whoever" was on the other line that he will be late and will come as soon as his work finishes...which is a lie and the episode ends on his face

hi anita,

you point out that interesting nani/mami relationship. mami also sleeps πŸ˜‰. and as you say, nani's irritation has nothing to do with her coming from a lower class or poorer home, it's to do with her. as we find out, they have a complex relationship, at the heart of which also there's that strange undefinable element of family love.

nice take. all waiting for teej. wonder who will open khushi's fast? πŸ˜†

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly i love Cynthia's titles which she gives for her reviewsπŸ‘πŸΌ...so here is collage of episode 34

Title Credit : Cynthia
Picture Credit: Youtube uploader

will try to get 35 nd 36 soon 😊

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago