Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: aina123

Finally watched epi 37, both of them are looking gorgeous. Love khushi in white and pink with those gorgeous earrings

Hi Aina, have seen you in a while! even i been busy. YES the both looks sooo good! him in them shades, YUM-O!☺️
just realized this is old thread
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 37

Realization is a key element of any part of your life after making mistakes but denial comes along with it as an icing on the cake because of egoistic nature of some because it takes a whole lot of courage to accept and amend and moves on with experience...Same with forgiveness as its easy to punish but way too hard to forgive...and thats what is going on in this epi.Arnav and Khushi are trying to accept and forget but ego is in their way to make it hard for each other to do so.20 min of egoism...πŸ‘

Teej is in full swing .Khushi and her food craving are zooming in full swing too.Poor soul can't survive without food, as food is only her comfort zone from all the distress and anxiety and especially Jalaibi '.Payal as being elder here stops her making any blunder as She is taking place of BuajiπŸ˜†

I love how in the BG Arnav's SUV stops and the both are  unaware of each others regardless they felt presence for     a while but fate and destiny has written something else for them'.

Symbolism:Khushi's reflection in his glass window.As she cannot understand the real reason of her and his confusion.Why is she caring and thinking about him and why did not he react and did help her in numerous ways.

As Arnav does not believe in rituals "Mein aapke Bhagwan keh liye nahin 'aapke liye aeya hoon.." (I came for you not for your god)

She is walking making sure she got everything in her Thal and he is walking aimlessly without noticing the surroundings and Fate is smiling at both of them from the top.Loved that shot'.BANG..Every element of the world just stopped and lost in the befuddlement of these two souls.She stumbled'her hand is being caught 'by" whom..without noticing it"Dekh ke nahin Chal'.." and stopped with widened eyes like those eyes wants to take him in fully..as she did not see him so long..and does not want to lose any second to capture his essence his presence in front of her without blinking as she fears he will not be there if she blinks'.

Other side is not different either,he is gazing her without blinking as he wants to gulp her beauty ,her essence, her innosense 'as he will lose all if he let her hand go or blink.Fade Raba Ve joins in'.Both are trying to believe and feel the real presence of each other as they are dreaming of this'

Then she flinched and moved her hand towards her eye as Red sindoor got into her eyes.Without uttering a word she looks at him and sees her hand and he got the message but hesitant to let her go as he is afraid to lose her again'Eyes spoke with each other today and said it all'.. Amazingly they have crossed a mile stone in understanding where ppl take years'πŸ˜‰

He releases her hand and she steps back and turns her face as she does not want him to see her vulnerability , her weakness for him which she can't understand either 'why is she feeling like that?..What just happened?? How can she'.? But his hand is still there like he wants to hold her again'or wants to believe its not a dream she is indeed infront of her'

He comes back in senses too and turns his face too but her Dupatta is playing with his face ,with his emotions as it is extremely happy just like the day in guest house it was waving with cheerfulness and today that cheerfulness wants to touch him..

Pause here:That day in guest house they were marked together with Red blood and today they are marked again with Red Sindoor.In Sheesh Mahal her Dupatta got stuck in his feet and today its touching his face. Just brilliant'In Sheesh Mahal incident he was hasty, during Guest house incident she was hasty ,but today they both are in regression and confusion, but egoistic'and in denial big time'

She is getting irritated and removing Sindoor from her eyes innocently and he is getting irritated with her swinging Dupatta and removing it from his face with Anger..but her innocence melts him and urges him to remove that distress ,that Sindoor from her eyes and hands moves forward as he has right to do so'She jerks back as she does not want him to practice this right yet'Changes his expression as he knows the reason'rages him out but says nothing.. but his gazing does not stop as he can't pull his eyes off of her..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

She goes away from him and he comes to her and stands by her silently and gathers himself '...She steps back which he senses and can't take it anymore , Her words are haunting him"Bhar mein gaye aap aur Bhar mein gye aapki naukri'."he urges to justify himself in front of her "Who jotum nai uss din '."She turns around and leaves with the Thal without looking at him ,without listening him'without saying anything'ouch!'and he stood there with bafflement and astonishment'.Someone like her can do this to Arnav Singh Raizada'Hurt and pain is so visible on his face 'Yes Mr ASR she is the only piece in this world who can do this to you...πŸ˜†

She is walking forward with her cheerful Dupatta and he is right behind with his Scroogy gaze on her'..Just love them in this egoistic state'..cute and Barun and Sanaya were just brilliant ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

As the pooja is on and he is still in her thinking'.

BG music

"Tu hi bata mere Maula Tu hi Bata mere Raba'...

"Fasle meelon ke hain dono hain alag disha'...

"Khabi yeh mil payinge kisi ko yeh nahin pata..."

" Eik baat uss mein bhi hai to eik baat uss mein bheee hai.."

"Hai Dhoop sa whoh agar to whoh  chandini raat si  hai..

"Youn jo bhare hain in ke kadam inhain rasta tu hi dikha"

...and here his gaze found her again like that's what they looking for always'...Her closed eyes... ,her innocent face...,her smile is creating a havoc inside him as his eyes can't let go of her at any cost...'as this what he is searching for his whole life...'and that's all he wants..Eyes met again the moment she opens them and her smile fades away after seeing his gaze on her'...She turns away and he does the same with slight annoyance but they both see each other with their corner eyes'...He can't keeps himself away and his gaze comes back on her which was very much noticed by her...just simple but such an intense love scene ever'

As both parties walk and met again"Khushi" Anjali is so pleased to see her and then she connects the dots how they both are MARKED with Red Sindoor."kahin aap dono nai phir Jhagra to hain kiya naa'"(I hope you both did not fight again)Very wise Di but they said everything without saying anything' Arnav and Khushi exchanges their glances for a while when Anjali proudly tells Payal  how brave Khushi is and can take care of herself.Arnav gets  so annoyed by that and moves away  or wants to go away as he knows how capable she is indeed'He looks like small child here who just lost a game and does not want to accept defeat'(Farak Parta Hai..)He inquires her sister to let go if her Pooja is done.Anjali wants both Gupta sisters to join her in Teej Pooja in the evening.So sweet Di'.

Pause here: Anjali always brings these souls together and is going to be the cause of their union.

On ther side new Love is budding around as Akash sees the "Dupatta"in the air and knows she is around.His Payalji'Love how Anajli anticipates along with him to find out who is she?Her teasing towards him is so sweet.

Pause here: Dupatta is a big character as any other object used in this show.It signifies respect which is very well played in between Arnav and Khushi most of the time,Sheesh Mahal, Guest house, Teej, Khushi hides her bruise given by Arnav, drop down dupatta on her by Arnav by mistake as its for La, all the way up kidnapping where he puts it around her neck'..The same way in between Akash and Payal

Mamiji and her taunts towards adds "mirchi" as she says to Khushi"Hamar Bitwa Hain.."(He is my son..) Payal gets disappointed somewhere with this fact.There is no doubt she is very sensible and composed gal.She apologizes with Mamiji for her rude behavior as she was worried for Khushi.Love the way Anjali diffuse the situation."Hum Bari Behnain hi to in chooton keh liye larti hain'"(We elder sisters fight for our youngsters)Love the way how Akash was gazing her Payalji today..

ASR as He is walking with anger towards his SUV and then stops to give look or in other words to tell "Not Fair" you did not let me explain.Just liaten to me once Dammit.!...Her ignorance, coldness ,even her "Chup" towards him is bugging him up.He stops again by opening the door as he never wants to leave her today'ufff!   and she can't hide herself from his gaze like these eyes are piercing in her skin...and that is making her uncomfortable too'...as she fixes her Dupatta in her nervousness...😳

Symbolism: Arnav's reflection in the window glass.Apparent situation is not the same as he thinks because he is a man of actionsnot words or emotions.He has no clue that she is being going through a "war" within herself.He is just thinking that she is upset about guest house and misunderstands him in that matter and at the top she did not let him explain his side'...

I felt her sadness and strange confusion  when he leaves the premises  as she did something wrong'. ...as he did not utter a word and she just finished the whole cracker box on her...And she shouldn't '...They wish as all this never ever happened before ...

Pause here: Both of them feels their mistakes when they are not together but under same frame both don't want to back down .Uhhh 'their ego..(Farak Nahin Parta')

In RM.. Arnav is removing his MARKED signs with anger, Breeze is still touching his face and his hair as he is remembering one face who he does not want to miss in a million.How she does not let him use his right to "Touch"her or  to take away her distress.Her turning face from him is that what makes his blood boils in his veins and he closed his Marked fist .All this is unbearable for him.She did not let him explain his side and that is the last nail in the coffin "aaj tak kisi nai mujhse itni badtamizi karne ki jurat nahin ki tumhari itni himat kaise huai Khushi Kumari Gupta"(No body ever behave with me like this How dare you KKG)

I think you gave her that strength ASR because you are holding her hand when she is in any trouble even in your rage or even in her rage which is delivering her a "message" that you will not harm her or you will remove harm for her no matter what'...

Connection:Last episode when she tells him you are the one who gave me this strength with which I am standing tall and all'

Pause here: Look at his expressions he is angry because he can't stand her ignorance towards her but he is not "Rakshus "any more'.Love the way when both of them are angry and they always call each other with their FULL full name.

Audios'see you next time

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlZYMnafDDM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlZYMnafDDM[/YOUTUBE]

Good one Arsh, Red i agree with and loved, Blue was β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
Just to elaborate on purple, yes he was annoyed, when Anjali says she is brave and can take care of her self, but at the same time like i said in my take, Khushi was looking at him feeling bad because he deserves full credit, she was trying to say sorry with her eye, but Arnav bitwa was was a bit on the angry side due to her behavioral.  

..just simple but such an intense love scene ever'
i love this scene too! as i said in mine i felt its such a special scene b/c its so real. Like i said in my take, in school we all had some we exchanged looks from far away. we can feel what they are feeling especially when he catches her looking. its one of my fav scene of them :)

I always loved the way they call each other by theri full name too when madπŸ˜† and later Arnav would use her full name to flirt and tease her too...so cute!

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
huge request to all,

can anyone find me a yt link of episodes 1 to 5 with english subtitles? or is there any channel that has the english subtitled version, or the french subtitled version? a french friend of mine keen to watch. πŸ˜†

thanks.

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@arshihamehsa
Thank you so much ..I was waiting for you to write this episode...this is one of my fav episode...khushi was sad after quitting her job bcos she wouldn't be able to see him again...Arnav probably didnt think he would see her again... So the BUMP was such a shock to them...bewildered overwhelming feelings came over both of them. Sanaya and Barun were so good at portraying that confusion mixed with longing...brilliant.

Your writing is so beautiful...thank you so much...especially like how you wrote about Arnav feeling like a school boy not accepting a loss..haha.. Perfect...

Love
Sabrina
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Amazing Thread πŸ‘πŸΌ Enjoying IPK again πŸ˜Š