Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Lovely post👏

I watched this show after starting FF of yours.😉

and here I am.

I  want to see some chemistry which had created such a strong vibe among us.

Thnx Aimer😊

aww, honor is all mine

I am waiting too...

stick around
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Roshini-

Beautiful post ❤️
arshi Hamesha ❤️

aww, Thank you so much Roshni🤗

I am glad to see you being part of it
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: hodhod1

Sanaya Irani you are the queen of acting and you are the soul of IPKKND love you and waiting for your new show

So True, Sanaya is the soul of IPK , Love her as much as Barun 
IPK is nothing without these two .IPK stands for Arshi and Arshi stands for these two ...

Their unbeatable chemistry is the one which speaks volume for the popularity of this show ...Love em.😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

IPK Ek JashnEpisode 1

The Jashn started with Sunshine, [Dhoop] which shows a new beginning after clearing the darkness...a warmness around and within and that defines us and our ASR.His day starts with one name, with one person who really came in his life as a gift of his love one day.Her name ignited all sorts of feelings in him and he remembered only her by forgetting all [tumhare saath bitaye lamhe yaad rehne lag gaye]

Her day starts with him, she sees him everywhere and doesn't forget to remind her Laad Governor through her new 007 police ...refined Hari Parakash[ didn't understand the reason of Duppatta on his shoulder...working on it😕] Though he reminded me of a high tech goofy...😃

The tug of this love always made rnav fall towards this tiny creature who really took big Panga ...yes she really had jolted his heart just like by her message through I-Pad...Well her LaadGovernor didn't change a bit in this sense at least...as he doesn't understand pyaar ki bhasha [language of love] but he can express it with all the intensity...well the guy in love forgot his anniversary again [I think most of  the dudes have this quality Mrs.Raizada]

Anyway, His little tiny wife with her goofy assistant made him realize what the day is all about...

Fandom sunshines started watching a tycoon getting ready...What the ! No tie ...uhhh😡

A glimpse of ASR hearing from Aman's mouth as he knew and ASR didn't...Well Aman always remained one step ahead of you ,even Khsuhi told you this on Roca night...as a warning!

Preparation started among decorations and balloons...well We know ASR couldn't do all such things ,but this is Arnav in Love...A a man who could go any length to bring a smile over his Khsuhi's face...either by making Jalaibis ,dancing on Sangeet in front of all, or like a Salman  or blocking her way game or whatever works for him to do make her happy...Her tears, her squinting forehead  is what triggers his actions in the most weird ways...just to do anything to bring a smile on her face...

ASR , who landed  from his helicopter with a stern face without having any emotions[ iss ehssas ka koi matlab nahi]  met with all those emotions after meeting with Khushi .She fell in her arms for a reason...fate ..maybe...Tota huwa tara...his di's wish..maybe ...who wished someone for him to remove all of his anguish and pain.The pain which he collected the night after thrown out of Sheesh Mahal at the age of 14.The only thing he remembered was how to survive and that hate became fuel of survival...

A Shaitan met with an angel and after all these years he admitted...that how it felt when he saw her...

Dil main k ehsaas huwa tha
                    Kuch huwa tha
                         ek dhun Baji thi

He admitted that she is the one with whom you can fall n love instantly ...

He also  admitted, that her fierce nature is the one which made this ASR halted in his track many times because she always knew how to get  back to him...and that made him fell for her even more.He never let her fall ...he held her ...and took care of her as a porcelain doll .That day ASR was crumbled along with that building...yep a jolt he ever needed.

Three years , a long time for two soulmates like them who know each other so well.His meeting peace is his Khsuhi...his Sunshine...A person who has taken away his pain and made him who he is now.After realizing the meaning of her mother's words ,he really forgot everything ...he put side everything even forgave Garima...fought with Daadi...justto cherish and distinguish his ROSE from thorns...

I wasn't upset about coffee as he is the one who forgave HP for spilling coffee on him...The story and it's progression had shown us a drastic changes in him ...He always got angry when Khsuhi was taken away from him or when he pushed her away with a fear of embracing Love..But the moment Khsuhi was near him ...or even in Shantivan...he was happy, calm and in action to tease her...actually both were at their mission of Satana each other...

Awww, a glimpse of gussa when she said she won't come and HP told her...

He was the one who made her fall once,but after that even his hate never accepted to hurt her physically.Emotionally he was hurt and angry because his Khsuhi was not HIS...aisa ASR ko lagta tha...

There is no doubt ,Love and Khsuhi's innocence has tamed him down over these years and it sounds strange and seemed awkward, unbelievable ,but Love does reduce people if LOVE is pure .

He is a man in Love and Khsuhi's opinon matters to him.If she wanted to go for a Mrs. India despite he offered her the lavish space in his office then he knows what to do when he forgets their anniversary.He doesn't and never did give a hoot what others think or say...He is sensitive to her wishes as always.Either Karv chauth or Anniversary...He had taken an oath...Hamesha Sanmbhalta rahoonga...in all matters...

Just like Khsuhi's tacky clothes, now cheesy background...I have no problem as I am darn happy seeing ASR happy, Khsuhi Happy, ...for me these two are on the screen together ...bringing joy around...me Happy

You can't deny as look around...Forum is thrilled over it Dammit!!! We all are Happy seeing each other together...

I am curious about this letter more than anything else right now

**EPISODE 2                  
Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: vandana1965

Love Your Take Ah. Love the edits too. Awesome !!! 

Thnx Vandana😊

You are so sweet 😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: .MissStubborn.

Beautiful post Faiqah❤️

Alizey🤗

Thank you dear, happy to be here having Jashn with u all.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: barsana

Hey...sorry i missed this post...
So here we are again watching our favourite show,never i my dreams i thoughti
will b watching it.Just loving it...but missing khushi a lot...i hope the second half we get to see her as first half is already aired.
So Arshihamesha do we make a wish for 30th Nov 2016 😉 😉

Thnx barsana, good to see you after a long time.

Yeap, we never had dreamed of having our show on the screen again ,but here we are.
Yes I am missing Khsuhi too...

They must have her for the next half...or else😡

😆 we can make wishes as many as we want...lets see what these wishing stars have for us

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

aww beautiful post Faiqa 😛

and some journeys just dont end and go on forever. 

Thnx N😊

of course some Journeys...because we can't placed  full stop in front of it
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: ._Pari_.

Lovely post, dear.👏

Thnx Pari dear😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhika_BG

I started watching this serial 1-1/2 year after it ended... Because the serial I was watching was loosing it's charm so I thought lets try the ffs of this show which is still popular... And I totally fell in love with this couple all those ffs... Then I watched almost complete serial hungrily..!!!!now i'm in love with this show, arshi, every other character, ffs, ss, os everything related tp it...even sbs and sbb segments...I just can't get enough of it...!!!

I even fantasies meeting the writers of my favorite ff...I'm gone totally crazy...!!!!
I don't know what else to say...I'm really happy that sp and team ipkknd giving us this tiny series of our favorite serial...!!!!

radhika😊

Many of us fall for it later on...as I started from epi 100 ...

Never read FF before...but started with Krani FF nd then few writers clicked in me as I am choosy and like different kind a stuff.Since then here I am...I am sure as u re reading mine...u must be feeling pain...😆

I know I am master of making bored 

SBS segments are my most fav...off screeb masti is heavely heaven

aww, I am so happy too having my show up , may be not the way I wanted but still...these two are here...