Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Beautiful post.πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Very nicely said. Unfortunately I came to know about this show after it had ended and was not part of that beautiful journey with all of you but that does not make me less addicted to this unique show--my first ever and last indian show i watched online that too multiple times( finished in 5 days first time watching day and night)and in love with it .
I am not expecting anything and happy to see them together again onscreen and taking it as proper closure of the show which was left in between.

Frankly it may be the only and first ever show which has been telecasted as little sequel to orginal show with same actors and continuation of same story. At least I am not aware of this happening before ever.

All the credit goes to all Arshians and IPK fans.πŸ‘ Nice to see many previous active members/writers making a post --reason to enjoy even moreπŸ˜›. 
Edited by Mrieshka - 8 years ago
Lovely postπŸ‘

I watched this show after starting FF of yours.πŸ˜‰

and here I am.

I  want to see some chemistry which had created such a strong vibe among us.

Beautiful post ❀️
arshi Hamesha ❀️
Sanaya Irani you are the queen of acting and you are the soul of IPKKND love you and waiting for your new show
Love Your Take Ah. Love the edits too. Awesome !!! 
Beautiful post Faiqah❀️
Hey...sorry i missed this post...
So here we are again watching our favourite show,never i my dreams i thoughti
will b watching it.Just loving it...but missing khushi a lot...i hope the second half we get to see her as first half is already aired.
So Arshihamesha do we make a wish for 30th Nov 2016 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

aww beautiful post Faiqa πŸ˜›

and some journeys just dont end and go on forever. 
I started watching this serial 1-1/2 year after it ended... Because the serial I was watching was loosing it's charm so I thought lets try the ffs of this show which is still popular... And I totally fell in love with this couple all those ffs... Then I watched almost complete serial hungrily..!!!!now i'm in love with this show, arshi, every other character, ffs, ss, os everything related tp it...even sbs and sbb segments...I just can't get enough of it...!!!
I even fantasies meeting the writers of my favorite ff...I'm gone totally crazy...!!!!
I don't know what else to say...I'm really happy that sp and team ipkknd giving us this tiny series of our favorite serial...!!!!