Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: pravallika

Awesome post faiqa :-) 

As you said, even i want to see them in a new show... together soon..
Thanks for making these posts with those beautiful gifs faiqa :D

Asha😳

Thanx dear

Yes I don't want IPK again...if they are planning then a strong story line in a true sense

agey lekar chalaingey

I think I am making ppl too bored...well this is me and I just love em Dammiit
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

A Key of happiness ...

IPK Ek Jashn- Episode 2....

A Key of happiness ...which opened the Door of Raizada house..Shantivan...[home of Peace]

Yes Arnav carries it with him all the time and Khsuhi keeps hers.Both are going to Lukhnow, to open that lock which they both closed at the same day...wishing at the same time...

He said he didn't wish anything...it was either Khsuhi's wish or Di's and he is going to Dargha for both of them...

He doesn't know What Khushi wished for,but he does know that Di wished for someone who can love him unconditionally ...Yes ! Khsuhi is his Di's prayer and wish...His Happiness...

Or mothers, the Stars wished  for them...

He was going down the memory lane ...while watering his plants remaining close to his mother...

This is one side of Arnav as a the loving husband which we never got a chance to see before...He was a quiet one and loved that around, always preferred people around him those who never answered him back like these plants who don't hurt anyone...

That took my heart away...He was hurt...badly hurt by people...by his own loved ones...😭

His love for his mother...is still an anguish as Kshuhi said...

Jo aapki ma ke saath huwa wo hamesha aapke saath rahega...isse apna lo...aur socho ke wo aapke aas paas hain...

[Whatever happened to your mother, you won't be able to forget,just embrace it and feels em around you]...

_and that is what he is doing...under the stars, along poolside...among these giving ...living things...

Her mom's words which he didn't understand then , now has shown him light through every path of his life...

Yes he still doesn't believe in God, he still doesn't believe in rituals and all ,but somehow those have become his part now as his Di said once...'agar tum kissi aur ko ijazat do to"[if let someone else allow then she will be happy] ...after getting Tikka done from her...

Yes too much for "I won't allow anyone else to do all of this..."...well Arnav Bitwa is doing all now by his tiny wife because he doesn't wnt Panga from her...😆

A stern, single-minded guy with anger filled mind...Duniya phool tare lagane se khoobsurat nahin hoti...[ world doesn't get beautiful just by mere flowers and having stars around] How ironically he was doing all for her with fairy lights on her Bday... showing his Nani's words for Khushi

gussa to bohat sara .[too much anger]

_a hate towards life because of his past ...A past which is not bitter anymore...

He can talk about his mother without that anger, and bitterness..[Mom ko bhi paude bohat pasand thai] ...

Khsuhi's advice...jab bhi unk yaad aye...to samjhna wo aas pass hain..[whenever u remember ur parents ...think they are close to you]

...aur pyar to bohat sara.. [too much Love]

Which he is showing by all means..He is acknowledging it how he remembers every moment of life which he had with Khsuhi and he doesn't mention to her that he knows it because she wants to hear it...awww

Teasing and pulling legs is still on.

He was totally lost in Khsuhi as he mentioned the Dargha and the key which is so important to him...again Khushi is that key and Di still keeps the whereabout of his stuff...Nice touch.

He still remembers how she cracked the code of his happiness and made him laugh...and he accepts it in his style...Acceptance is the key here

_Di is running her NGO and still calls him Chote in front of others even though he asked her don't in the epi 1st of the last season...Good to know that Anjali has found happiness inlife ,[sorry as i don't see happiness in marriage only]

He loves to take care of Khushi's wishes...her likes...dislikes..as a loving and caring hubby.He makes sure HP won't tell her anything because she will be upset...Love to know that Nani still keeps him on track over Khsuhi's matter as always...no matter

where she is...

khushi wants his whereabouts over each day and he improvises her ,though doesn't understand why ,but does it ...he has moved on from "mujhe tumhain kuch bhi batane ki zAroorat nahi hai" [ I don't need to tell you anything...]

-But he does it willingly...of course by teasing her ...

Arnav still loves his plants, and tells the reason why he loves em like his mother because these are giving and don't hurt anyone, and don't talk back to him...as Khsuhi says that because she does all the opposite...

But before he used to quiet while watering the plants and now he talks easily about himself and that pleasure can be seen and felt in his voice as the pain of the past has been forgotten and Khushi indeed and truly has changed him! This is the natural progression of the story of Arnav !

Now he tells by himself the meaning of Laad Governor given by Khushi even though he doesn't know why.Yes a man who never believed in Bhagwan ...is taking his wife to Dargha to use his and her key ...a key of happiness,but he won't tell Khushi because he still loves to see her little, red nose in anger...teasing of Laad Governor

_Good to know that they get gifts by 

Babuji who is fully recovered and running his own shop in Lukhnow.

Bromance is coming up next...Hope to see a glimpse of Sanaya😕

** EPISODE 3-4     

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 7 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitikapoor

Beautiful post Faiqa.

Loved the Gifs...ARSHI Hamesha.🤗

Thnx suniti😊

Always love to spread smiles
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Finally Di, I will be at a new place exploring new version.

I am so thrilled,but a bit sad.I am not seeing their chemistry😭 because they are not on the screen together ,yet.

Definitely ,a new show with these two sounds good.

Thnx Sanaya😊

I was thinking of you while making this post.😆 Spam master

Yes I know , we all are missing her and their chemistry

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdd1959

ONE       MORE     BEAUTIFUL     POST      FRM        U...

WELL       WRITTEN...ARSHI    HAMESHA...
.THANKS      4  .  WRITTEN        THIS            POST...AS    U     SAID,       I     ALSO     WANT      2       SEE      THEM       IN      BRAND    NEW       SHOW...SARUN     4EVER...

Thnx dear😊

Did I make you bored? with my non stop blabbering.

Yes I want to see them in a new show...They both make a sizzling on screen pair ...bas
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: xZoyax

Beautiful post as usually👏

I so want them in a new brand show .

IPK has it's charm

But if ,they want to come back with a strong story, more than welcome.

Lovely Edits dear.

Thnx Zoya😊

Yeap, I don't want them to ruin the charm of IPK ...just do a separate thing as I said this many many times...New show or IPK with Strong story like...Yes
if they can't provide then new show ... 
pmohan89 thumbnail
Hawww, you didn't PM me????😕

Ok , no narazgi

Lovely post and yes a hope for a new show

aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That's a wonderful post :)
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Thnx Zoya😊

Yeap, I don't want them to ruin the charm of IPK ...just do a separate thing as I said this many many times...New show or IPK with Strong story like...Yes
if they can't provide then new show ... 

I agree with you , It is way better to have a new  journey⭐️
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ArshiHamesha Woww what a post and your gifs are superb 👏 I was not a frequent visitor here but this RU has introduced me to some great writing and great talent ⭐️

I also would love to see them in a new show playing totally diff kind of character, even if it's finite series or just 10 min segment shown only online... Anything would be great ⭐️ ❤️

Edited by Betti - 8 years ago