Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Thnx Katlyn for your lovely insight.Yes Jalaibis are indeed Arnav's character really complicated one but sweet at the end. I apologized for calling our ASR an idiot but with Khushi he is sometimes but its ok.LOL we still love him though.❀️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by ..Anita..

I changed my username!!!
loved  episode 34!!!
even gardening cannot calm ASR, he is in so much distress that he caused harm to khushi and was not even able to speak...he does not that this restlessness and is dying to release it, i guess that is why he broke that pot...Anjali understands arnav so well and knows why he is angry, i love the bond they share...My favorite part of the scene was that Anjali said that him and khushi have their anger in common, in my opinion it is their egos

Khushi is still in distress, she is wondering if she did the right thing or not because something in her heart is making her distressed...when payal said that she prays to DM that she never meets that man again...you can tell khushi is a little sad by that...deep down she wants to see him again because unknowingly he made a place in her heart

and Alas they find memorabilia from their first two meetings...Arnav has the pearls from her blouse and Khushi has the Mannat Key...They have a Rabba Vey moment while staring at those things and have flashbacks...i love this scene, it shows that it is hard for them to forget each other...Arnav held the pearls like it is something fragile and looks at them with great care because it is khushi's.  Towards the end Arnav said KHUSHI and Khushi finished by saying ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, too me it was forshadowing they will be together because when you combine what they said it becomes Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada, hinting she will be his wife ( or i looked too deep into that scene), i mean Arnav could have easily said Khushi Kumari Gupta angrily like he always does

Oh i liked Anjali's sari...she had the best clothes in the show 

@Anita

Loved in Blues couldn't say and express it better way the way you didπŸ‘

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Hi all,

First time on this wonderful thread.

Few comments from my side

Shyam and his dialogues

"insaan ko hamesha aage dekhna chahiye. isiliye tho bhagwan hume ankhe sar ke aage di hai thaki hum peeche mudke na dekhe. "

" teek hai. galti ki . thoda bukta. par zindagi tho jeeli na apni thara.  zindigi me jo bhi karo, apne isaabh se. apne marzi se jiyo aur hamesha apne dil ke suno. "

So proper.  So meaningful.  Full of wisdom.  Seeing these episodes without knowing the future makes one think, nice guy. a gentelman but khushi will not be his :)

The scene with ASR and nani.  Very well shot.  A confrontation between a young hot blood with that of a seasoned lady yet with the same hot blood !!  naraaz nani hai bhook harthal par.  In between mami's comment "iss umar me dieting ?" ha ha hha :)  Loved mami's comments ;)

ASR's dialogue .. repeat of shyam's dialogue "mein apne zindagi apne marzi se jina chahtha hu"

Here ASR's retort to nani was that he will go and live with la.  It was a decision made as a retort to nani's outburst.  Not intended nor desired by ASR but forced as a means of holding up against nani.

Shyam's attraction towards khushi was apparent.  I don't think I will call it love.  Rather an attraction which evolved into a want full of desire for a attractive girl.

di's attempt to postpone the confrontation by giving teez as an excuse.  Who can say no to the daughter of the house, a ladli gdaughter to nani and a brother's lifeline.

di to chote "thume maalum hai na chote, inhone hame kis halaath me apnaaya hai"  But sadly we were never shown what these halaath's were :))

These episodes covered everyone one .  showed different relationships.  nani - grandchildren,  shyam - khushi,  mami and her family.

He Ritu
RED-----  Shyam  indeed (MY POV) by saying this to Khushi gave her the cue so she can move on with what happened with ASR.So she can think over and see the true color of him true Arnav behind the mask of ASR and thats exactly what she did.

Shyam and Arnav both are saying the same thing but their meaning are totally different for both of them

BLUE---agreed we never had chance to see the reality why did he marry her and why did he has so much hate towards Arnav.I am not buying just wealth and then Khushi.No way it started way back at some point which led him to marry her for some reasons which we were not aware of.

Purple---Agreed these early epis have shown such a strength of relations and characters which they were lacking at the end.

❀️Arshi
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi arshi,

very nice 34/35. loved reds, clapped at purples, swooned at pink. i was thrilled to see a couple of places you and i read the same. reflections, di being his source of happiness, and both shyam and asr talk of living their life their way, but what a difference in their ways.

about him thinking of khushi when he says, he will go to her and live with her, interesting, though i didn't pick on it. but his eyes were focusing on some other plane, you could be right. see you soon. it's teri meri week. yay.

Thnx for your feed back Indi.I think these two epis are the source of bring characters out of their shell to move on because after TEEJ things will be slightly different.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

"hum theek nahin hain."
finally, she answered his question.
for me, this poignant moment connecting last episode and this, was the story of the day. the next step in their exploration of each other.

episode 34

"the face of a lover is an unknown, precisely because it is invested with so much of oneself. it is a mystery, containing, like all mysteries, the possibility of torment"
~~~ james arthur baldwin~~~

a pensive mood permeated the frame right from the first moment. he's leaning close into his plant and pruning. a lost look in his eyes. suddenly flashes of light and a cascade of memories. her voice. scathing, sharp, indicting him, rising passionately in her anger in answer to his  "tum... theek ho?" now her diatribe reverberated within him. i wish to have nothing to do with a person like you. bhad mein gaye aap aur bhad mein gaye aap ki naukri. my name on that paper has more meaning than any penalty amount... her insults found their mark. a spark of return anger in his eyes. he picked up the pot he was tending with such care and dashed it on the ground. it shattered.

di walked in and said, ah so there is something in common between you and khushi. gussa. he remained silent. today even his plants failed to bring him comfort, peace, stability. storm in his eyes. as di carried on asking things he didn't want to probe into, his ire rose. perhaps a safer emotion than that inexplicable disquiet. di said she understood he was very upset about the guest house incident. for the second time she mentioned, khushi could have lost her life. writers used asr's elder sister well to allow us a peak into him. but the matter that really bothered him, no one, not asr, not di, not perhaps even writers πŸ˜† had any inkling of. yet.

when she said he actually wanted to explain and apologise to khushi, asr couldn't take it any more. like the pearl string, he snapped.
"enough, di!
maine kabhi kissi ko safai dena zaroori nahin samjha. mujhe uss khushi se kuch nahi kehna. mere liye  koi maine nahin rakhti."
uss khushi. that khushi. oh he was really mad at her.

but di persisted and asked what we've been itching to.
"achha? toh phir hum jabhi khushi ki baat kartein hain tum aise bhadak kyon jaatey ho."

and there was khushi, confused, looking for the key to this utterly perplexing puzzle. "yeh humey kya ho raha hai?" why was she not leaping with joy at having given asr a piece of her mind?
she had had her say, gone to his house and told him all she wanted to, thrown his job, his contract on his face, and walked off hugging her anger close. then why, why this unhappiness? "toh hume achha lagna chahiye na?phir humey kharab kyon lag raha hai?" even food, her favourite chaat at that, couldn't bring her khushi smile back. buaji, payal, and shyam (who was positively swooning in affection) tried their level best to cheer her up.

they knew it would be a rough day, this resignation thing, and like a caring family, had prepared distraction and lightness to get her up and about. alas, golgappa also couldn't make her forget this confused sad theek nahin hai feeling.

then two things happened at once. jiji asked khushi for a phone, and rahim chacha walked in carrying arnav baba's clothes from the laundry. almost like objects with minds of their own, a few pearls from a broken string and a key, mannat ki chabi, found their way to asr and khushi. and as if on cue rabba vey trilled in wrapping around the whole segment, as a man and a woman stood lost in thoughts of a person they didn't want to think about.  they stood quiet and scanning memories in the mind in their own separate spaces, but never really apart.

an intimate, almost set aside sequence with a curious intimacy all its own. camera close, touching skin, lingering, wondering, tying stories together. she held the key and stared at it long. his fingers closed over the pearls.

"khushi"
"arnav singh raizada."

nani worried about chhotey, lest he should destroy his life like his father had before him. no amount of coaxing by anjali eased her mind. what was this mystery that shrouded the past of asr? an ominous sense in the air.

shyam was in love. he so wanted to make khushi happy. she could see that yet, nothing about him ever touched her. if anything, she was perplexed, a bit turned off every time he tried to get close. the writers though decided to have a bit of fun and so gave shyam two wonderful dialogues about love. "baat hafto ki ho, ya saalon ki, pyaar toh pyaar hota hai." and what if it was about eternity? hamesha? but shyam's pyaar did not know that span of time. like shyam, it was limited.

his "dhai akshar ka ehsaas" was playing games with khushi. she was in such a tizzy that she'd do the very thing she had felt she really never wanted to. "uss aranv singh raizada ka khayal baar baar mere man mein aa raha hai... man kar raha hai ki dubara usse miloon."

what, khushi?
tuhi bata mere maula, tu hi bata mere rabba.

Hey Indi
 I just finished most of you guys.Blue I love and Purple just adored.You mention in some points we are same thinkers and on the other day Cynthia and Ami also said the same.I think(MY POV) may be those scenes are straight forwards and simply true facts so we can't go wrong with these or cannot take these in any other direction or may be just my thinking but as I read too much today PHEW over here a lot of us are thinking the same but there are certain angles (which you are master of these) are shot very differently as mine and others and vice versa that make us different and unique. You are good at exploring the depth of characters .I mean it and admired too and you know that.I always wait anxiously for yours the only thing in my life is lack of time.I wish I had more to explore with you ,chat with you but Alas.May be someday😊
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by ..Anita..

I changed my username!!!
loved  episode 34!!!
even gardening cannot calm ASR, he is in so much distress that he caused harm to khushi and was not even able to speak...he does not that this restlessness and is dying to release it, i guess that is why he broke that pot...Anjali understands arnav so well and knows why he is angry, i love the bond they share...My favorite part of the scene was that Anjali said that him and khushi have their anger in common, in my opinion it is their egos

Khushi is still in distress, she is wondering if she did the right thing or not because something in her heart is making her distressed...when payal said that she prays to DM that she never meets that man again...you can tell khushi is a little sad by that...deep down she wants to see him again because unknowingly he made a place in her heart

and Alas they find memorabilia from their first two meetings...Arnav has the pearls from her blouse and Khushi has the Mannat Key...They have a Rabba Vey moment while staring at those things and have flashbacks...i love this scene, it shows that it is hard for them to forget each other...Arnav held the pearls like it is something fragile and looks at them with great care because it is khushi's.  Towards the end Arnav said KHUSHI and Khushi finished by saying ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, too me it was forshadowing they will be together because when you combine what they said it becomes Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada, hinting she will be his wife ( or i looked too deep into that scene), i mean Arnav could have easily said Khushi Kumari Gupta angrily like he always does

Oh i liked Anjali's sari...she had the best clothes in the show 

@Anita

Loved in Blues couldn't say and express it better way the way you didπŸ‘

Thank you!!! That means a lot coming from you
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
This is for everyone
Credit to creditor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LRdRPQU_ho

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LRdRPQU_ho[/YOUTUBE]
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 36

Revelation is the next step after the confrontation and confusion.Its a big and the  most difficult step to face the reality and above all the truth of the situation either its a game or real life.Game is same but players are going to take new positions with mixed intentions.

Siblings bondage is shown so strong in IPK beyond imagination.Either its in between Arnav & Anjali or Khushi & Payal, Arnav -Akash, Buaji-Shasheee Babua,or even  Garima and her dead sister.There is only one thing among them and that is LOVE and sacrifice without bitterness.All these relations are setting new goals for these characters to impact the IPK in a big time.Salute to makersπŸ‘

ASR does not believe in any rituals but he brought up in such an environment that made him cling towards it anyway.He does certain things without even knowing it.His hand joins Anjali hands to save flickering flame of Diya is just one of those moments.Pause here: Flickering Diya means,danger is lurking in her life means in his life too and they both have to unite hands to come clean.He always stands beside his Di no matter what and that is his promise."I will never let any bad thing happen to you in your life.I can do anything for your smile."I loved this parallel scene while he is making his promise and Diya starts flickering.It indicates sometimes there is a power beyond human's imagination which gives you a hint but we humans just ignore it or can't see it.Pause here: His hands comes first and then she joins hers.Indeed he is going to sacrifice his love ,his life first after revelation of Shyam and she will come along with this bitter realization later.(She is indeed a dependent and spoil child and its natural )

I loved the way he makes her understand that she is an important part of his life and others and she should not think less of anyone because of her past experience and disability.as she says"inhon ne humain kin halat mein apnaya hai"(He accepted me in what condition).

" di, par apko mujh se ek vadha karna hoga. aage se aap ye nahi kahengi keh aap lucky hai, kyonki jijaji aapke saath hai. aapse bohuth ziyadha lucky jijaji hain, kyunke aap unke saath hain.   "(Di promise me ,you will never say that you are lucky because of Jijaji but he is lucky because of you)

Pause here: Indeed Her husband is lucky to have her till the very end until the veil of lies will be removed only by herself and His true face will be revealed but it will too late for her.Human nature and especially women who want to go along with blindness even their heart keeps sending signals but their weakness in blind love does not accept it..Alas

Mamiji is insisting bringing rich daughter in law for Akash as she knows the meaning of bringing from a poor family (as she was one).She drags Dadi into this .hmm... Don't agree with you Mamiji...Poor Akash ,"Aur mujhe kia chahiye uski kissi ko parwah nahi hai"(Nobody cares what I want).as he is in Payal's land.awww...I don't know I just loved the expressions from Mamaji side when she was talking about herself as being poor and nobody accepted her as Bahu...I think he was happy to see she knows her place or so.But I really never liked her saying him to Shut up!My POV I raised in such a way even Shut up is a cursing word in my LaLa land...

A new day rises with sunshine.."Miss Gupta"and Khushi comes out of ASR's dream land."  as he is the reason to wake her up. " hey devi mayya, yeh har subha hame us rakshas ka sapna kyun aata hai  " (Why every morning I see Rakshus in my dream) She sees the time'8:30..Symbolism: 8 is symbol of success petals of flower. and 9 is a symbol of selflessness and accomplishment.Khushi is in between these two and heading towards these...πŸ‘

Her mind and heart wants to see the "rakshus "πŸ˜‰ 

Khushi completely forgot about resignation and eager to go to ASR's office."Agar hum time par office na pohnchey to who Laad governer zaroor humein khuch suna dai ga.." Bingo.... khushi wants him to talk to her no matter what he says and how he says it does not matter to her anymore.She is totally feeling for her "Rakshus".She totally gets disappointed when Payal reminded her about her resignation. khushi's sad intonation self thought "Haan humein ab us Arnav Singh Raizada ki shakal dhekne ki'''.pause'.. koyi zaroorat nahin hai." (Now I have no reason to meet ASR)  It shows her deeply distress condition as she takes a pause after completing his name..She is missing him badly.She is feeling guilty at snapping at him and as from now on she has no reason to see him again'awww..Love Buaji "us din iss keh sar par ziyada chot lag gayi kia"

(I think she got hurt badly on her head that day)Buaji , Mamiji ,NK are just awesome characters in IPK land for such awesomeness...Love them'for their coolness.Payal asks the very same question which made her snap at ASR"Tum Theek to ho na"(r u ok)and she did answer to herself already"Hum Theek nahin hain"(I am not ok)πŸ˜•

Love the way she looks at Buaji when she says you did not have to see ASR face anymore.Her looks are saying everything which she can't say verbally.

Buaji don't worry they will be perfectly fine in their "Sasural"lol..Our elders sometimes connects things to reality in such a way which makes me think how and why do they do that'.😊Love her Jovial side...

At RM,...Calendar evokes one more time the" havoc" in Arnav to see her.Love the way when he opens the calendar breeze touches his whole face and his hair like she is touching him all over.He is missing her just like she is missing him.The shoot night reels in his head.The gal in RED with her flaring beauty has indeed succeeded in capturing his brain and heart.The way he gulps at her beauty and amazingly his expression changes in sad to remember her teary eyes and then soft smile while watching her smiling in photograph describes his state of mind'.This man is in love which has indeed started griping its roots in the ground "his heart"'awwwπŸ˜‰

Pause here:He is holding the pic with his both hands.Heart and Brain both are lost in it.Indeed ASR and Arnav both are melting for her just one is in denial mode for a while.

Di catches him red handed looking at Khushi's photographs.His expressions changes when she inquires about her modeling about AR because he hurted her that day and that bothers him a lot now.He can't hurt her or see her in pain.Here comes his brain,"Majhe Khushi ki photographs Dekhne mein koi dilchaspi nahin hai"(I am not fond of seeing Khushi's photograph) Yeah right let me reel it down for your Di..Baat karta hai'She indeed has entered into his heart and not going anywhere Di..Your Chote is in denial..

Why do I feel he did not like the idea of La's wearing the same Saree'when Di mentions it to make Nani happy'

He throws the calendar in rage as he can't accept that he is very much interested in watching Khushi's photographs.He closes his eyes and here is the "Photograph girl" who is hovering him inside out.He opens his eyes and all the rage is gone and it is evident he is very much attracted to her and wants her as he is feeling her through breeze which was touching her face in red and now touching seeing her in red again...hmmπŸ˜‰

Pause here: Feeling of each others presence is getting stronger and stronger which is going to lead to Holi confession "Jo tum Mehsoos Karti ho woh mein Mehsoos Karta hoon"

There is a longingness and yearning passion which shows his intimacy with her when he is alone and his confused look like he likes it but why????

Khushi,"hum nain khud se bina pooche Varat rukh liya"(I am fastening without my own consent)as Buaji wants them both to fasten during Teej so they can get GOOD husbands.uhhh Buaji and her Handkishore jokes'πŸ˜†

I love the parallel scene here as Buaji says here "Shivji jaisa Pati" and Shyam enters. Hai re Nandkishore plz don't listen to Buaji'I found it funny though..She is a stern lady but never afraid of her status.Perfectly takes action and gets things done in her Nandkishore way'😊

Shyam seems way too restless today when Buaji asks him to stay with them as he wants to go somewhere.hmmm'...suapicious.He becomes more transient when she takes his phone away'after all "Rani Sahiba" was calling..He was way too disturbed because she was calling him over and over'...Is she his client or----πŸ˜‰

He lied again today twice.First when someone brought a bag for him and there was Saree instead of papers,This and his eagerness to go out in the evening is sending mixed messages in the air'hmm..

The phone is attracting him today like a magnet..he is sneaking to get it  and lied second time as he was closing the closet.hmm...Buaji does really think of him as "aapna" 'uhh Buaji ..wake up!..He is a foul player as a rook.

Blooper how come no one sees Saree here when this is inviting everyone'

He manages to go out to call no other than "Rani Sahiba".If she is a client then why is he justifying himself to her with bundle of lies'...

Interesting.. Shyam made a promise "Paka Wada"with someone just like Arnav made it with Anjali.Ironically as we know Shyam's words have no credibility''.He is a man of deceits... 

"Love Buaji's dialogues today. Khushi is fussing about food and tries to drink water when Buaji, "pani ki eik boond bhi nahi pee sakati " (you can't drink even a drop of water) wait khushi she is making it possible for someone to do it for you'..Arnavji your Rakshus just wait'.Patience is a virtue...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Love the way Anjali looks at Diya (as this was reminding her Arnav's and her convo.)after speaking with La for having Varath for Arnav to impress Nani.Pause here:This promise is going to change everything in her life as well as Arnav.

Strength of siblings's bondage

Lavanya's character is very lovable from now on.The way everything reminds her food as she is fastening for Arnav.Love the way  she self motivates her self to take it as one day dieting as she is doing for ASR.This day will move smoothly as butter..oh 'no butter..think about dress..yes what color... 'yes tomato red.Tomato ..no ..this Varath is going to kill me'...This pawn is cute and sweet..

Sana Khan was like a fresh air to IPK.I did not like her that much in the office but from now on 'just fabulous. She really did add an extra touch to her character which brought so much intensity in IPK and especially among Arnav and Khushi.

Mamiji and her investigations about Damadji... but one thing is sure she surely cares about Anjali.Arnav increases her happiness as he is coming along with them..Hey Devi Mayya'You are way too happy with your moves'..Aren't ya..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† Surely"Iss kainat ke har zare ne tumko milane ki koshish ki hai"(Every element of this world helped to unite them..)πŸ‘

At Gupta house Buaji tells Payal and Khushi to go Bher Sarai to buy the stuff for the evening Pooja in Mandir and pay regards to "Icha Bargad"(Wish tree)'Isn't this the same place  where Arnav and Anjali going'hmm..interesting ..Fate is indeed playing its own  game..πŸ˜†

Thada...Hey folks I found "Lakhamiji".You know how much I miss her.joke aside she was indeed an important character because she is going to keep La away from ASR and will bring Khushi and La on Friendship table.Just like every character, every object, our Lakhmiji needs standing ovation too...πŸ‘πŸ‘

That's all flks for now.'see you tomorrow.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFEJ-vfXm0Y

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFEJ-vfXm0Y[/YOUTUBE]

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hey Indi
 I just finished most of you guys.Blue I love and Purple just adored.You mention in some points we are same thinkers and on the other day Cynthia and Ami also said the same.I think(MY POV) may be those scenes are straight forwards and simply true facts so we can't go wrong with these or cannot take these in any other direction or may be just my thinking but as I read too much today PHEW over here a lot of us are thinking the same but there are certain angles (which you are master of these) are shot very differently as mine and others and vice versa that make us different and unique. You are good at exploring the depth of characters .I mean it and admired too and you know that.I always wait anxiously for yours the only thing in my life is lack of time.I wish I had more to explore with you ,chat with you but Alas.May be someday😊

hi arshi, thanks for your sweet words. analysis mein aap itni bhi bure nahin ho. πŸ˜†. it's been so good hanging out here and reading each and everyone. somehow makes the ipk experience fuller, and more fun. about all of us finding similar things, kind of nice, because that meant the makers succeeded in making the points they wished to make. 😳 tough in the creative field without obvious words and actions. we know how selective and subtle ipk is when it comes to words.

i tend to agree with you and thanks for pointing it out, that 34 and 35 are opening up the characters, preparing to take us to the next turn. i too really enjoy your take on structure and character, and of course, symbolism a lot. symbolism usually goes over my head. we really should talk about jalebis next weekend. 

also many dhanyavads for reading 34 and 35. 35 especially hit me. that man leaving home... ufff.

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

You are welcome! πŸ˜ƒ Yeah, it's a beautiful cover done by Sam Tsui and the vm is fabulous!

Katelyn so loved the VM and the music so great.  Thanks so much for sharing your finds!!!