Users

Frequent Posters

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Hello Lovely people..

Thanku for all your patience...:)

I will start giving update from Monday.  

I will try to wrap up the story within few months... It has already crossed many days, months , years...Sometime i feel i have written like an Ekta Kapoor serial---Running stilll....khatam hone ka naam hi nahi leta.....;) he he

Bare with me few more months..Lots of love

Thanks,

vandana

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Dil Se Dil Tak

Chapter 66. (PART 1, PART 2, PART 3, PART 4)

Hello Friends,

Welcome back. Thanku if you are still here with me in this long journey. I want to finish soon, but when i start imagining on this.. I still drag a bit i guess...:) .Have scribbled whatever came in my mind.  Feel free to put your comments....please....As,usual  pls ignore grammatical and spelling mistakes..

Splitting this chapter into 4 parts. 

PART 1

2.0 am

Rabba mere din yeh na dhale,  Woh jo mujhe khawab  mein mile
Use tu laga de abb gale, Tenu dil da vaasta
Rabba aaya dar de yaar de,  Sara jahan chod chad ke
Mere sapne sawar de,  Tennu dil da vasta

English Translation

[[[[The one whom I see in my dreams
Get her to embrace me
Do this for the sake of my heart
God, I’ve come to your doorstep
Leaving the whole world behind
Make my dreams come true
Do this for the sake of my heart]]]]]

In the radiant glow of Arnav's smile, joy enveloped him, and rightly so. Experiencing the euphoria of his first-ever love, he had taken the bold step of proposing to Khushi which he never dreamt of ever doing to anyone. The jubilation of her resounding acceptance lingered, and he knew that with the dawn, many tasks awaited him. Arnav planned their first official date to Goa, recognising the challenges of talking to her parents, organising the Goa schedule with his PA, and then catching up a late-night flight back to Mumbai.

Baksha gunaho ko, Sun ke duwao ko

Rabba pyaar hai,  Tune sab ko hi de diya
Meri bhi aahon ko,  Sun le duwao ko
Mujhko woh dila mene,   jisko maine hai dil diya

Pana chahun raat din jise, Rabba mere naam kar use
Tenu dil da vasta…

Chahiye jo mujhe,  Kar de tu mujhko ata
Jeeti rahi saltanat teri,  Jeeti rahe ashiqui meri
Dede mujhe zindagi meri,  Tenu dil da vasta

[[[.  Translated:  God, you've given love to everyone, Listen to my sighs and prayers as well

Grant me the one whom my heart has fallen for, You forgive sins by listening to the prayers

Grant me the one whom my heart has fallen for, Tell her that she's my hope and my thirst. ]]]

As the melodic strains of instruments resonated within the confines of their cars, contrasting emotions played across the faces of Arnav and Karan. Arnav wore a contented smile, a reflection of his joy for the blossoming romance between him and Khushi, and the recovery of her sister Sheetal. He was happy, contented from within.  Meanwhile, uncertainty clouded Karan's expression. Though genuinely happy for Arnav and Khushi, his own future was shrouded in doubt. Undoubtedly in love with Sheetal, he grappled with the dilemma of how to express his feelings to her. Confident that what he felt was more than mere attraction, he had developed a deep sense of concern, care, and genuine liking for her. The challenge, however, lay in finding the right words, especially considering Sheetal's current reluctance to engage in conversations, let alone discuss matters of the heart. Determined not to leave Bangalore without conveying his emotions, Karan resolved to approach the Gupta family, knowing that expressing his feelings was a crucial step in his journey of love.

“Arnie?”

“hmm?” Arnav responds to karan, while simultaneously composing a message to his personal assistant.

“What happens when someone won’t be able to spend their life with one their truly loves?”

“In Sense?” Arnav questions being confused.

“Suppose, if ever you were to part ways with someone you love, do you envision spending the rest of your time alone, or can you see yourself moving on and allowing new people into your life?”

A sudden pause engulfed the moment, leaving a profound silence. The mere contemplation of such a possibility was beyond Arnav's thoughts.  He stopped what he was framing in mobile and then digested the question Karan was asking. He took a deep sigh and replied .

In practical terms, I believe that 99% of people would move on Karan. Life moves forward, and individuals often find new connections, attractions, and friendships. The way one navigates this largely depends on how the previous relationship ended you know.”

“So you would move on>, If in case you happen to break up with Khushi?”

Arnav looked being irritated for the question Karan pulled at this odd hour of moment.

“I am in remaining 1 % karan.” He replied with statement in his voice, stating not to pop this illogical question again.

Karan gazed at Arnav as he took the right turn towards their hotel way. Annoyed ,Arnav then realised that Karan was playing the song in loop.

“Anything wrong Karan? And please can you first change this song? You are playing this in loop”

In a close friendship, there's an unspoken language, a deep resonance that allows for open communication without judgment. These friends know our flaws and imperfections yet love us all the more of us. They are the ones who stand by us through thick and thin, offering a comforting presence in times of need.

Goaaaaaaa?” Payal shouts in excitement.

“Mr Arnav Singh Raijyada has gone MAD” Khushi replies.

“Gone mad in your love Khushi

“Common Payal.  Considering the current circumstances, do you feel its practical to proceed this way? It's already 2 AM, and I have to manage akka's discharge procedure tomorrow early  morning. I need to reach home soon to discuss this with Amma, and he's suggesting he'll come by 9 AM. With the notorious Bangalore traffic, is this realistically possible? What's intriguing is that he's even agreed to seek permission from Amma!"   Khushi burst out without a pause.

Waoo….thats so super exciting . By any chance Am I invited tomorrow morning for breakfast?”  payal screams with excitement.

“Payal yaar. I am serious.”

Even iam serious Khushi. Otherwise, I would have not continued this call at this odd hour. I would have blasted u for this, but iam smiling right now

“Uff…Payal, Iam  really going blank. I did not express infront of Arnav, but iam going nuts thinking of this GOA plan

Why r u taking stress? My Girl, You should be infact thrilled. Anyway it’s his plan., he will manage. He will take care of all.”

He said the same Payal, But..”

“Oh oh Khushi,  you are going with a celebrity on a day date to GOA. Iam super jealous in a way I cant express…. And you buddhu…My dear, right now you need to just worry about your skin and what you will be wearing. !

Khushi was speechless. She started biting her nails thinking on what Payal just mentioned.

“oh oh..Khushi, I am going to book appointment for home parlour tomorrow at 8am in your home. ..”

Do you still think I will be at home by 8am?” ’ Khushi taunts hard

7am at hospital then?’ Payal fires back jokingly

My 6th sense is saying that this Goa plan would get cancel. SO do not worry my dear payal…But wait a minute. Why home parlour? I agree iam not that sexy as Arnav, but iam beautiful ok. I would have opted in normal days, but tomorrow its not scene. It will be hell difficult task to first talk amma about what Aman did and then Arnav. Iam going crazy now. “

oh oh Khushi. You have been careless with your ownself nowdays. You are going on a date with STAR. You wanna go with hair tied at back???. Get bit of clean up, hair setting and most important , have you WAXed. You never know..I mean Khushi u r getting right, what iam trying to tell? Goa, beach walk,..Wait wait. I will be doing a denzo one of my and your favorite black mini dress..  ” Payal enters into her hyper zone mode feeding all her fashion sense and dating menu cards into her closest pal Khushi.

“See this is adding extra stress on my already raised cartisols” Khushi adds up.

After some series of cat arguments and discussions between two best friend, the topic had let to different zone and then Khushi pitches her tone

“Payal, tell me honestly, Are you thinking, we are gonna have S*X?   U think that’s y Arnav is taking me to GOA?”

“Khushi, to be honest Yes, But then, whats wrong ? Why would someone take GOA just for lunch?” 

“That you should think buddhu girl”

“Then if it was just for S*X, he would have taken me here any resorts. But he want to spend time with me. You don’t bring any dirty thoughts inside me..”

whats dirty in that?. Its natural. You guys are in love. And its already too late. I would have been in your place, kab ka kar liya hota. How could you have sustained MR Hot so Arnav..uff for this long!”

No. It’s not his intention, Iam sure

Hey. I mean, yar. Common, It might not be his only intention, but You would spend time in private jet, private moment talking, cozy touch,, lunch, beach walk. Who knows it would trigger. . If its not triggering you guys are not in LOVE!.   thatsIt

Common payal. Not everything is sex. Iam not allowing it before marriage. He should know that!”

“That’s so childish of you Khushi, Nowdays even Kids are more forward than you, NOT acceptable, and an old logic of you. “

I don’t know….may be old style of me..But we have just acknowledged our love, it cant be tomorrow GOA for  SEX., If its so, then iam not going!. That’s IT”.     Khushi hungs the phone.

As Payal's observations linger in her mind, Khushi find herself acknowledging the possibility that Payal might not be wrong. Surprisingly, Khushi also accepts this realization, that when two people are deeply in love, it might be all fair and common. Even she herself, in the quiet moments of her dreams, she had indulged in envisioning numerous romantically charged scenes, with Arnav's presence captivating her thoughts. She had romantically thought and visualized about him many times. Yet, the sudden consideration of a potential romantic connection and when the time has come to take this bit forward,  is leaving her now nervous.

Will anything happen between us? The depth of my love for him is undeniable, but why Iam so nervous, Iam not prepared yet for any physical connection and why it should be physical to prove our love? Why it cant wait it all wait til Marriage. Why beautiful bond of Union of two people in form of Marriage everyone has forgotten? IS Arnav really thinking of SEX ?. thatsy date in GOA? All men want same thing? Now that he has considered love, proposed me, has his views on Marriage changed or…..Should I go with flow …or should I share my concerns with him…Even my values has to be respected”     Khushi scratches her head with so much uneasiness.

No. Its not S*X, It cannot be about S*x always KARAN.. I really want to spend some alone time with Khushi. . we have been gone through so much rough patches, I wanna listen to her tantrums, her arguments, and then walk around holding her hand. I don’t know…

Not sure about intimacy. Its added bonus though.. , but ..” Arnav replies to karan when the topic of intimacy discussion came between two friends.

“Arnnie, you were the guy who were on to word of “”F**K “ and “OFF” for any girl..,and even that took so much of your analysis on choosing. That how girl should be your type ,….bla blla… !!  Now look buddy ,you have been talking about feelings ,emotions and love... Feels so good. You have found that peace with someone. Iam so happy for you Arnie”  Karan replies being so honestly happy for Arnav on his love journey

Actually to be frank, I want Khushi to have one relaxing day. She has stressed out herself so much. She has gone through lot. Shanghai days, work pressure with Anjali and then Shyam . Sheetal case. I have seen her going through emotionally worst. And then that Physical torture with Aman. I want her to just enjoy the day stress free away from city,  . ..somewhere far…. I feel she really needs a BREAK from her own schedule.!  And offcourse some time with ME ..iam exceptional right now though  Arnav's lips form a gentle curve as he smiles.

You planned it already?”

“Iam going to msg Wills now, to take care of arrangements to Goa”

“GOA?

“U r going Goa?

“Did not I mention that?”

Aren’t you traveling Mumbai today night at 11pm? How will you manage coming back. You are planning Mumbai from Goa?”

NO!.  Didnot I travel sometimes 2 cities in single day? Why are you giving so shocking look Karan

“No I mean, sheetal still in Hosiptal.. Khushi might be still struggling with what Aman did to her. Did khushi agree for Goa?

She was freaked out initially, but surprisingly she was ok. Toughest job right now is talk to her family ! Crazy thing.”

No. U cant go Arnav,!! . U need to explain things properly to their family. Most important about Aman first”

I guess buaji knows all. .So u know women to women talks will happen. That’s what Khushi mentioned ” Arnav spoke casually, but then he turned to karan and asked in surprising tone.

Karan hold on, why r u behaving and questioning bit weird. Something wrong?”

To be honest, I don’t want you to go

“Excuse me?’

“Because I want u to be here, with me!”

what?” Arnav was taken back with Karan statement. “Karan, I know u r handling Aman thing with lawyers and police .you are my rockstar buddy, , but  karan, I need this day and time with Khushi. Somewhere far from her near and so dear ones. I know she would have hectic day today post cancellation of Engagement, so just wanna escape her…”

You can take her off somewhere in Bangalore. I can make the arrangements.”

Dud, Be frank. Whats running in your mind. Spit it” Arnav gave an irritated look

Arnie, to be honest, I was planning to go Khushi’s home. I want to meet sheetal”

“Whaat?” Arnav was shocked and he continued.  “And You want me  to accompany you ?Huh”

Karan did not reply. His silence gave the answer.

“Karan, Dude, I know you like Sheetal, you also tried talking with Khushi on same. Trust me, even I have convinced Khushi many times. But Karan, you need to accept the fact now that they cannot ACCEPT you. You have to move ON. You need to understand neither sheetal neither Khushi, nor their family are in that state to talk anything related to this matter”

“I need to talk to sheetal. And I will. And you will help me. Thatsit”

Do u think Khushi will welcome u? She will let you meet sheetal in her home?”

“She has to and She will”

Karan bro, Iam taking her out tomorrow. I don’t want to spoil her mood and log off the day. After long time, we..I mean….” Arnav lifted his face outward towards windows.

Karan noticed that. He know by his heart how much he wanted Arnie to find some love in his life, to settle down, to believe in love and most importantly how he wished Khushi to be in Arnav’s life..  But he was getting much emotional in matter of sheetal…

Arnav continued “What should I tell Khushi now? That Goa is cancelled? That she was right that I was too impractical or should I mention that Karan is accompanying me to your home? F**k”. “how angry she would be karan on your entry into her house and speaking to sheetal, have u imagined, ?”

“Arnie, This is my last chance to meet sheetal. I cant go alone, not without your presence. Please , for my sake. I promise I just want to apologize to sheetal. Now that she remembers her past I wanna to once talk to her. or else I would not rest in peace. This guilt will burn me down . “ He paused and then continued “I will make arrangement for some hill top resort for you guys nearby Bangalore. Trust me, It will be best day of your life with Khushi“

Arnav did not reply. He kept looking through window.

“I will apologize  to Khushi Arnie…But Please”

Arnav still remained silent. This was his buddy and it was for first time Arnav saw Karan being so emotional for any women to this extent, to these many days and months. And now since Arnav was in love too, he could understand this new language of love.

2:30 am

As Khushi contemplated the sudden trip to Goa, a mix of happiness, excitement, and restlessness stirred within her. This experience was entirely new, and she earnestly desired to fall in love, to be genuinely cared for. Life, for her, had been a chaotic race—fulfilling her parents' demands, securing a good job. Although she had been attracted to several men in school, college, and at work, she never mustered the courage to open up or reciprocate advances.

Khushi was a bubbly girl, more extrovert but yet very disciplined girl, with her family, a few close friends, and her job encapsulating her world. However, the dynamics with Arnav were reshaping her life, introducing new elements with each passing day. She yearned to be embraced, pampered, taken out, gifted—longing for experiences she had never encountered.

Yet, the idea of being in love with a star, the complexities that came with it, left her restless. It was easier when they were close, even very close as friends , but since Arnav's proposal and the tight embrace she reciprocated, everything seemed to change. The prospect of navigating a relationship with someone in the public eye weighed on her, making this journey into love more challenging than she had anticipated.

A newly profound accepted love, care for him has suddenly grown up. Now she had all rights to message, disturb him in middle peak of night or matter of fact any time without thinking even for second time. She gave wicked smile, and slowly picked up buaji’s phone who was in deep sleep.

Reached?” She drops him a message

A second pass, and the phone rings and Khushi jumps suddenly with that tone. She receives in 2nd ring.

Who sends message  in messenger?!”

Mr Raijyada, this is Buaji’s typing model. Cant install any different apps.”

Need to upgrade ur buaji also then?”

“haan?”

Nothing!. For God’s sake please search and damm charge your mobile going backl tomorrow. That’s first you would be doing!”

“Yes Boss!”

“I love you Khushi”. Arnav whispers suddenly

Khushi was suddenly aghast , his husky voice, the way he took her name, he way he said he loves her.

“Reached?’ Khushi changed the topic..

“Someone forgot to reciprocate the sentence”

“Sunna nahi…thora koi jor sai bolega”

“F8*K off” Arnav says..

“How rude Mr Raijyada”

“Look who is saying that”

Khushi giggles “You know how much I love you.. and my love for you began even before you were aware of my existence."

“That was a Fan Love”

“That Fan love was more stronger than today’s real khushi’s love”

“Then multiply it” Arnav replies in slow voice as he was entering in his hotel room.

Khushi blushes at other end,. She tucked her fingers and questioned him as hears some background noise.

“Btw where are you? Not Reached yet?”

Just back to room!” Arnav replies with tiredness in his voice.

“You must be so tired today na..Hell lot for you” Khushi asked in concerned tone.

Tiredness of Happiness. I suppose. . “ Unlike always very keen on cleanliness and hygiene, Arnav for the first time removed shoes just like that and just jumped on bed stretching his legs. Somehow he felt too tired to even freshen up and change his clothes.

He takes a deep breath and replies back “ Found someone who can call me at this odd hour to check if I have reached safely..” he replied in his husky voice , speaker so close to his lips as if her each voice chords felt she was so closely wrapped in his arms..

Mr Raijyada become poetic..mmmm mm..” Khushi tones as energetic and active.

Why are so still awake?” Arnav asks in low tone.

I don’t know. Not able to sleep. This Goa idea..”

Arnav adjusts the AC temperature picking up remote  from his left hand, and whispers in his crush voice.

“Why ? Should we go somewhere else?”

“No I mean. “ Khushi takes a deep breadth  “Why are you talking so slow? Sleepy?”

“Just missing you. You miss me Khushi?”

“mm off course. I like when you are with me..”

“Then come to me!!” Arnav's voice possessed an irresistible allure, each syllable sending a cascade of tremors through Khushi's body, like tiny pinches of electricity dancing beneath her skin.

“Wo Wo..”

Arnav could sense the soothing cadence of Khushi's voice, and with a smile, he decided to shift the conversation to a different topic.You were saying something?”

Iam feeling pakka flop hoga aapka Goa idea..”

Arnav fell silent as he thought about talking to Khushi about Karan. He wanted to bring up the topic, but with little hope that she would agree to let Karan meet Sheetal now that she was conscious again. Before he could say anything, Khushi, sounding nervous, spoke up.

“I want to ask you something Mr Raijyada. Be honest”

“Iam always .Shoot it”

Why specifically Goa.? So much of time constraints. We can go somewhere near Bangalore right. “

Because I love Goa. I mean , I love beaches, yet a serene environment, lots of privacy, good food, music...”

Any girl could go over gaga on idea what Arnav might have planned..but Khushi was bit nervous. Why it was so easy to be normal with Arnav before, but its difficult to talk with him now.. The moment I have proposed him, not sure iam feeling so judgmental, calculative, so cautious .., why I feel so nervous. Khushi…she taps on her head.

Why you don’t like beaches?”

No, no. I love it. I mean its been such long time had been

“When did u last visit?”

mm I think back when I had completed 12th grade. We went to Murdeshwar. Family trip. Nice shiva temple across ocean.khushi explains her only beach vacation then with her whole family in excited manner.

That’s not called an ideal beach vacation” Arnav taunts

Technically,A beach is a landform alongside a body of water which consists of loose particles. So yes, I went for a beach

Arnav smirked and khushi sensed it

“Whats there to laugh?” Khushi questions back

“Just imagined your beach-day- out with Buaji.”

“We had such a nice time .ok. Infact I guess you celebrities just go for beach only for posing

“Excuse me?” Arnav asked being curious

“Yes. Hash tag Maldives. Putting bikni pictures…”

“I don’t put bikni pictures”

“I mean to say I feel all celebrities just go for photoshot to show world. Real enjoyment we normal middle class people do.”

“ah. Yeah partly true. It would be photoshot , but the fun part would be still there..”

“ah ha.. ” Khushi taunts as she heard the word fun part.

“What ah ha.. !. by the way, khushi even u can take pics in bikni . Who is stopping you.”

“Whaaaaaattt !!! ?” Khushi suddenly jumps in shock with that question

“whats big deal in that?”

“Mr raijyada, U know me!!”

“Yes. I kow you”

“Then?”

“Then what?”

“U think , u think I will be comfortable in that and posing all that stuff?”

“whats big deal in wearing Bikni. We can go tomorrow for shopping if u are not sure in picking right one” Arnav added more fuel.

“Mr Raijyada muje kya samja rakha hai?”

then puri umar salwar jeans pehanke ghumugi mere saamne…?”

“Mr Raijyada ,Shal I ask u something?’ Khushi finally pops the question “why are u taking me to  goa? Tell me only the truth!”

There was no response

Hello? Ab aap silent kyu hai?” Khsuhi asks

“Mr raijyada?”

Khushi assumed Arnav might have dozed off.

Her mind now presented a fresh challenge of contemplation. “ Bikni !?””

And In the next moment, she assured herself, "Pakka Goa plan cancel hoga!!, My 6th sense is saying

…..To Be continued…

*******************PART 1 END....**************************

How wassssss itt.  friends.     ?.. 

PART 2 after 2 days.

Kashaarv07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful..logged in to this pleasant surprise after a few days and now will be stalking for more

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for coming back....lovely  update yaar...can't wait for the next update..for making us wait  pls update atleast 2 parts...come back soon...

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Good to see update.. Khushi is so worried about Goa.. she is right too cancel toh ho raha hai.. amazing update.. Thank you for first part.. curious for next one.. smiley39

tejaana16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow so so so surprised to see an update . Please please don’t disappear for weeks months

U left us on a cliffhanger . need arshi moments and their day trip to goa or anywhere .

Too much stress since they have met .

Loved Khushi’s worry 
Let’s keep sheetal Karan aside for sometime and focus on arshi what say 😀

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Thanku so much for replying back. :) Next part is here..

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Thanku so much yaar. Love all your support.

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Thanku so much for still reading my story.:) 

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Thanku for all the encouragement you give for to write back!. 

Ha ha.. yes yes.. even my imagination world of arshi is eagerly awaiting for some romantic shifts..but yeah sooner for sure..

:)