Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

La was a beautiful character, Indi.  One can see she that she lived life the way she wanted,very much like ASR. A modern woman who lived alone, having a modern take on relationships .  She reminds me of Veronica in Archies :))  A girl who is a bit of a snob but actually is good at heart :)  Once pre-assumptions are cleared, she will love that person to heart.  Just like it happened with khushi. Initially she was snobbish and had no trust in khushi's abilities but once she got to know of khushi's goodness and purity of thought, she gave in.  She embraced her as a friend and acknowledged her opinions.  And in the end when she got to know that Arnav and khushi are in love, she didn't harbor any hard feelings.

But one thing I am sure is that she did have feelings for Arnav.  She wanted to marry him truly.  Why would a modern girl suddenly accept to change into a traditional girl .  I feel she did this to be accepted by nani and nothing else.  I surely hope so.  I don't like the idea that a girl who follows indian tradition and style is an ideal girl and otherwise not !!  I hope that is not the message that SP tried to tell us ! 

Indiji, aapke jaisa kam log lik pathe hai... waiting for your take on the episode :))

oh ritu, you make my day with all those compliments. 😳

like veronica? 👏 you are so right. of course, she loved him. she was willing to break into allergic rash for him, remember? and would i have done crazy things to fit into a man's fam, yes i would. for that love. and especially because the man didn't ask me to. he accepted me as i awas.

is her and my way correct? no idea. but it is a way. in la's love also there was the beauty of real love.because she did love him, she sensed he didn't. and she let go. 👏

that thing of indian dress being sign of good and short skirt a mark of evil. or hindi is good, english bad, so sp, so hindi television. who are they to teach us to be us? and moreover that's really shallow understanding of good, character, life, love, everything.

i liked the fact that la said, she'd like to give khushi a dress like hers, after all khushi had shown her how to adopt her style. attagirl. i was comfortable with la. she felt real. as did khushi, in the beginning.

it would have been great to see what happened to la later. maybe she became a top model or fashion entrepreneur. fell in love with a hot older man and proceeded to drive him nuts gleefully, once in a way corrrecting him when he got his indian mythology wrong. quick learner, she'd never forget khushi's lessons. 😆

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

INDI  👏

Blue Adore it,Pink love it and Green  totally agreed.Lovely take as usual. Indeed She is LITTLE ASR herself.IPK is not only their story but beyond that.LOVE among each and every character is so unique and at different level "HATKE HAI" not the way we imagine. Name is everything in anyone's life and he knows the pain associated with it as he left his name and took his mother's proudly I don't think so ,in anger and rage yes at the age of 14 and there must be a cause of it which we don't know b/c I don't go by only GARIMA the reason for it.Anyway good to be back ,missed u guys.

thanks, arshi 😃. good to see you. every relationship was valid, searched, and hatke for that reason in ipk. nothing stereotypical. because life isn't. in red, 🤣 yeah no way we're accepting that lame garima other woman simple neat story as the story of sheeshmahal.

uff need a rich person. buy ipk, let's hear the story, the real one this time. 😳

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode-35
Fight between two egoistic Raizada. Nani's hate towards Lavanya pushed Arnav more towards her. Naniji is orthodox, conservative and very ethical. So obviously it wasn't easy for her to accept Lavanya, So the conflict between Nani and grandson was inevitable. But I loved how Anjali controlled the situation. She made Arnav agree not to leave the house and made Nani understand the situation. Poor Anjali, loved and trusted her traitor husband so much. But her two face snake hubby was busy to please Khushi shamelessly. Arnav is a different person when it comes to his DI..It was so sweet of him how he cared her during her fasting.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
gurhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar please some one tell me why we are not getting the videos of episode anymore . Please ans me. Thanks.
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-35

Fight between two egoistic Raizada. Nani's hate towards Lavanya pushed Arnav more towards her. Naniji is orthodox, conservative and very ethical. So obviously it wasn't easy for her to accept Lavanya, So the conflict between Nani and grandson was inevitable. But I loved how Anjali controlled the situation. She made Arnav agree not to leave the house and made Nani understand the situation. Poor Anjali, loved and trusted her traitor husband so much. But her two face snake hubby was busy to please Khushi shamelessly. Arnav is a different person when it comes to his DI..It was so sweet of him how he cared her during her fasting.

short and sweet is your review of the episode :))

Nani and Arnav both share the same hot blood !  That is the reason not one of them agreed to bow down before the other.  But both are right in thier own places.

The pink lines are the essence of the episode.  Naniji is orthodox , conservative and very ethical. True.  She belongs to the conservative era and will not budge from her view.  But at the same she is right as she is sticking to what she knows. But surely she is ethical.  Will side the right always.

Arnav on the other hand is right too. He says his life, his decisions. He has made the Raizada empire and done well .  And always stood by the right.

Anjali di is sweetly manipulative. She is the ladli and does get things done with a little bit of sulking and cajoling.  And Arnav behaviour changes to a softer tone with di and later with khushi , the two people he loves more than himself  :))

bepatient thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurhan

yaar please some one tell me why we are not getting the videos of episode anymore . Please ans me. Thanks.

The latest episode being discussed is in sia's post in the link below

bepatient thumbnail
Sorry the episode I wrote about was 36 and not 35 .. mistakewa :)

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

EDITED NOW episode is 36 and not 35 SORRY :)) ------->  Episode 36:

Though ASR doesn't believe in rituals, he supports anyone who wants to believe them.  The hand put forward by him to stop God's diya's flame from getting doused was an indication of that.  Live and let live philosophy.

ASR way of making di realise that she is important and not less than anybody just because of a disability.  ASR doing the job of a parent here.  Though he is younger to di.  He considers himself the big brother who will guard little sis till death. 
" di, par apko muje ek vadha kijiye. aage se aap ye nahi kahengi ki aap lucky hai, kyonki jijaji aapke saath hai. aapse bohuth jyadha lucky jijaji hai, ki aap unki saath hai.   "

IPK had special emphasis on sibling relationships.  It wasn't just the lover's love that was the attraction in IPk, audience loved the siblings closeness.. di-arnav, payal-khushi, arnav-akash. 👏

" hey devi maiyya, ye har subha hame vo rakshas ka sapna kyo aatha hai  "  Khushi, eager to go to ASR's office.  She is absolutely disappointed at being told that she has already given her resignation and needn't go.  The sad bk ground music and khushi's sad toned self thought "ha ame ab vo Arnav Singh Raizada ki shakal dhekne ki koyi zaroorath nahi hai." 😭   showed the girl's state of mind.  She is feeling for her rakshas. She felt bad at snapping at him the day before.  She felt sad as she will now have no reason to meet him : )))  Mere isaabh se Khushi ki dhadkane abhi se tej hone lage hai !!  :)) 😆

calendar ke photographs, ASR gets lost in khushi's photos.  He is definitely attracted to her but she has also managed to make an entrance into his heart .. the guy is unable to accept the fact :)

Mighty ASR ko kisi ladki se farak nahi padtha !  lekin ye ladki koyi aam ladki thodi na hai !! Dheere dheere ASR ki dil me basjayegi !!  His constant denial and irritation whenever khushi is mentioned.. his annoyance at not being able to forget her.  Alls signs of love under construction :))

buaji to khushi.. " ye sabh thumare liye nahi hai aaj.  tumari vrath hai aaj.  samjo ! "
khushi to buaji..  " kya! hamne kudh se bina pooche vrath rakliya ? "
Loved this!  Always was a treat to watch buaji's bindaas dialogues.  A stern yet jovial big lady.  Knows how to get things done, never frightened of her social status !! Her retorts to mami's taunts later on, proved that fact.

That is what is special with IPK. The characters were not just Arnav and khushi. There were memorable special characters like mamiji, buaji, NK whose one liners have made a place in people's heart.

A special mention to Sana Khan who potrayed La's character. I loved la's self motivating convo. 

" ok la, tum jo kar rahi ho, ASR ke liye kar rahi ho.  Aur ye vrath tho sirf dieting ki jaise hi hogi.  ye dhin butter ki thara smoothly nikal jayega. butter? oh no!  khane ke bhare math soch, lav. dress! dress ke bhare me socho.. nani ko impress karna padega. kya pehanu..yes! tomato red.. tomato ye vrath tho muje maarhi daalega !!!! " 

SK fit La's role to the 'T'.  Her accent, her look, her background of modelling etc., added positively to la's character.  I don't know why.. I never hated La.. even though she was bound to come in between Arnav and Khushi !!!

Shyam sneaking in to get his mobile.. he he he tough life man !! ... double life jeena chahthe ho tho, ye sab jelna padega bituwa :))) 

Questions: Did buaji show a hint of doubt about shyam's character ?

Why does Shyam call Anjali ' Rani sahibha"?  I never got this solved !!  Is he trying to act as if he is giving her a lot of importance ?  I always felt it was too formal a way of addressing someone whom you supposedly love ! 

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode-36
It's all about Teez preparation. Buaji was so funny throughout. I don't know why she liked Shyam so much! She was literally pushing Shyam and Khushi to like each other.Disgusting!
Khushi is still in her laad Governor's Khayal. She forgot that she quitted her job. Actually she was missing Arnav.
Arnav was again lost in Khushi's thought while watching her photograph in the calender. Arnav was so mesmerized by Khushi's beauty that couldn't take his eyes off from Khushi's pic. Anjali almost caught him red handed. But as usual he was in the denial mood. This man could hide his feelings and emotions so smartly. Anjali was giving Nan's references. I wish Nani saw him watching Khushi's pic. She would definitely be happy. Coz she used to love Khushi from their first meeting.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-35

hi sohara,

lovely point about anjali. she was so together in certain ways, loved her fam deeply, and they loved her right back. she couldn't handle too much discord, but still she would do what it takes to bring things to a good place. and she often managed to. and on the other side, that blind love of hers for husband. makes her so interesting. wish they'd stayed with this core character and not made her weird as they went along.

asr called her "pagal di aur samajhdar patni" or something to that effect a couple of episodes back. i think the adjectives need to be flipped (no doubt the writers knew this and had a little fun with us). samajhdar di. pagal patni.

I can't wait to watch Episode 37 (07/25/2011) on Monday!

IPK Promos for this week to share with you!!

July 11th 2011 - Anjali Ki Soutan
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYWrK-vjyOM[/YOUTUBE]

July 25th 2011
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDGaGjX7hBI[/YOUTUBE]

Credit to uploaders
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago