Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome post faiqa :-) 
As you said, even i want to see them in a new show... together soon..
Thanks for making these posts with those beautiful gifs faiqa :D
Edited by pravallika - 8 years ago
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Faiqa.
Loved the Gifs...ARSHI Hamesha.🤗
Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally Di, I will be at a new place exploring new version.
I am so thrilled,but a bit sad.I am not seeing their chemistry😭 because they are not on the screen together ,yet.

Definitely ,a new show with these two sounds good.
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ONE       MORE     BEAUTIFUL     POST      FRM        U...
WELL       WRITTEN...ARSHI    HAMESHA...
.THANKS      4  .  WRITTEN        THIS            POST...AS    U     SAID,       I     ALSO     WANT      2       SEE      THEM       IN      BRAND    NEW       SHOW...SARUN     4EVER...
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post as usually👏
I so want them in a new brand show .

IPK has it's charm

But if ,they want to come back with a strong story, more than welcome.

Lovely Edits dear.

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Bolna kya seekh liya yeh to hame hi chup kara dete hain; said khushi back then but now i realized what it means watching Jasn   
(Do i need to explain it?)

Kantonki saza fulonko kyo de; maa told him back then but I realized it yet again watching Jasn. 
(Why bash stars for things that is out of their hand- Am just enjoying what we loved the most. ASR/Arnav at the end of the day both are either side of the same coin.)

Koi milega tumhe jiske bina tumhari saase ruk jayegi; said Anjali back then but I realized it watching Jasn. (Did not realize that i will be happy watching the cast of any show. Yet am here cherishing the shows and reminiscing it with Jasn😃)

Faiqa, your edits are marvelous and write up ⭐️ 
As far as the actors coming together for me they will always be Arnav and Khushi.😳
Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrieshka

Beautiful post.😛😊

Very nicely said. Unfortunately I came to know about this show after it had ended and was not part of that beautiful journey with all of you but that does not make me less addicted to this unique show--my first ever and last indian show i watched online that too multiple times( finished in 5 days first time watching day and night)and in love with it .
I am not expecting anything and happy to see them together again onscreen and taking it as proper closure of the show which was left in between.

Frankly it may be the only and first ever show which has been telecasted as little sequel to orginal show with same actors and continuation of same story. At least I am not aware of this happening before ever.

All the credit goes to all Arshians and IPK fans.👏 Nice to see many previous active members/writers making a post --reason to enjoy even more😛. 

Mrieshka😊  

Dear the show has its own magnetic pull

See around and u will find many new ppl who have joined just now...and equally have become part of this family.IPK family is a real one.

they remain under this roof  in 

fights

love

arguments

sharing passion

by taking sides

but still 

SO PROUD to be an d IPKian

and that is what makes us unique ...

Yes, this is teh only show which came as a mini series just for their fans

Yes power of fans as if we were the culprits to make this show out of screen because we couldn't see Sada Hero dead...

we are the ones who are screaming the day one...IPK 2

Now we are screaming for a show with Sanaya and Barun

Many know that I started this show with epi 100...their first hug and i was damn mad  at Arnav...hated him first that what the hell is wrong with you , why didn't you hug her back to make her at peace...

But then after 3 nights of watching from epi 1 till 107 , I was in AWWW momento

Since then I never left and annoying everyone being here...ppl are tired of me I think😆as I write so much ...never get tired of these two.

So stick around nd enjoy🤗

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

@ Red bold - not just write but have done a PHD on it😛 😆 oh well not literally. Is that even allowed to do a PHD on a show?😕
Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bhavi

Bolna kya seekh liya yeh to hame hi chup kara dete hain; said khushi back then but now i realized what it means watching Jasn   

(Do i need to explain it?)

Kantonki saza fulonko kyo de; maa told him back then but I realized it yet again watching Jasn. 
(Why bash stars for things that is out of their hand- Am just enjoying what we loved the most. ASR/Arnav at the end of the day both are either side of the same coin.)

Koi milega tumhe jiske bina tumhari saase ruk jayegi; said Anjali back then but I realized it watching Jasn. (Did not realize that i will be happy watching the cast of any show. Yet am here cherishing the shows and reminiscing it with Jasn😃)

Faiqa, your edits are marvelous and write up ⭐️ 
As far as the actors coming together for me they will always be Arnav and Khushi.😳

Bhavi😊

u don't have to say anything ...just like you ...I am enjoying

staying away from any negativity

Yes, bolna kya seekh liya..he learned how to make her shut up ...and crossed that limit

tum jab soti ho to tum se baat karna kitta aasan ho jata hai

She is his life now...he doesn't know how to breath without her 

No matter how they are presenting it, we still can relate and thrive with it...yes his mother taught him real values of life nd he didn't pay attn then
Now he is following everything by his heart ...and she also has molded herself into him...

fearless, Khushi is really showing him who is the boss😆

Thnx Bhavi

It is always good to see you enjoying ...🤗
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bhavi

🤣  PhD in IPK ...must be allowed yaara...then half the fandom will get the doctorate in

analysis
editing
FF

and much much more all about IPK...sounds great to me⭐️