DevilsDen Maneet Karenge Masti Dev ki Mitegi Hasti

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Episode starts with Maahi toh aaj Chillaying atman is gonna rule ova da epi😆
Jugnu Maame following MSK's shadow🤣This Lukka Chuppi between MSK and Jugnu Maame is gonna go on forever and Deva will always fall in the net🤣

Jugnu Maame goes for the Kill and Khoda Pahad Niklaa Chuha🤣🤣🤣
🤣Deva got thrasheddd Hahaa I knew aaj toh its sumone's day today..Jugnu Maame sat on deva and started jumping...

What Inaam wuld Beeji give to Jugnu that he was asking for? a Rakhi🤣 Bhaiyaa Mere Rakhi ke Bandhan ko Nibhana Bhaiya Mere Choti Behna ko hitlergiri ki Shabaashi dena🤣

What was Deva even doing in the main drawing room, 😕He went to take Spray for Lacchi na😆
Deva's most important accesory his Chashma got messed..Shonnu is gonna be very upset😆
Deva's Dialogue: "Apnaa Size dekho Mera Size dekho"🤣🤣🤣
Hey bhaggu Bechaare deva ki toh haddi toot gayi hogi...An elephant sat on an ant🤣

Bhola Bhaala Balwant Singh cums in askin for a Chor🤣LOL You guys knw MSK doesn't even have a sorry look for Deva😆Waah kya Prem hai😳😆
Deva was just missing jail no he is  wishing for a Mental hospital too😆

Sleeping beauty ko Good morning wish karne Balwant Driver😳😆
I think Munda had his protein shakes that night he was in full Kissh mode haha
loved the way he pulled her and said Kuch naya toh bolo..
LMAO Pati Parmeshvar, Pooja was that even MSK🤣He wuld have said Chanda Mama ki Pooja karni chahiye...

Maan Singh Khurana Waah Tera Kya kehna..He has the ability to do shak on his biwi wid his dual personality🤣
Dusht Danav AHHH Geet Say it again Maan Singh khurana Bade Zalaim aur Dusht Danav hai
Haiyeee That was Music to my earss😍

Push Lean Pull Fall..Golden dayss..😳
LOL inches away from fulfilling from every GHSPians dream but Uff Gith...
lol the way they were saying it dopeher ko kar lete hai, acha shaam ko thik hai Parson..Nahin Kal kar lete hai..🤣CON h kar lete hai..MSK despo for a kiss😆

Wait tht Pink Dupatta Maan took it how did it cum back😆

haha Dev complainin to his Bro like a lil kiddo..Mummy MUmmy that tejji hit me..Mummy Mummy that Nandini Looks at me in a weird way...Mummy Why does she hate me so much🤣Mummy I mean Maan gives a reassuring statement but andar he doesn't care a lot😆but Deva Baby is still Scared he myt even piss in his pants..😆#

Da Sharabi ACP Pradyuman is on his mission to find Sabooth🤣and he gives rishwat to Lacchi of rs.10 huh he is Kanjoos just like his Bhanji's Patiparmeshwar🤣
His Shaatir ankhein gets hold of Evidencee..he shuld surely apply for CID now if not CSI🤣
Look he is so darn careful not to put any fingerprints on it..NOw that Hanky is gonna go to the FOrensic Lab so that he can prove Balwantee is MSK by testing the fingerprints..😆

Now Jugnu Maame takes it to the Daya of the team Tejji who is gonna go give Deva Huge Slap or kick him🤣and Lucky can be Fredricks the JOker fo the team😆

So this CID team works differently they don't send the victim to Jail they Punish them..The victim is blackmailed to do Labour work,...

Deva Falls into his own trap...For the first time in his life he uses his Dimmag and suggests an idea...Khud Phas Gayaa🤣🤣

Deva asking for Help from Geet but bechari she is Lachaar😆she didn't understand his mercy...😆
Jugnu Maame has 104 temperaturee...KEEL ME🤣🤣🤣
Devaa Der Nahin Hui hai...Samaj le..Your Bro is taking Full Faayda of you..He knows u will be tortured..Look at ur Bro his romancing his biwi and u r suffering...🤣

Precap: MSK's New Demand..Driver ko memsaab ke haath Lassi Chahiye..😳You Driver🤣

Ok the Epi was a Laugh Riot...Hilarious🤣all the actors are doing a great Job👏and the Offscreen people too which is why episodes nowadays are equally enjoyable..😃
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core!  

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day. 

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara

Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys!
What a cute episode
LEt's recap and see the fine balances maintained...v tenuously might i add.

1.  Geet- maan romance
I love how Geet and Maan have these beautiful moments- be it the NOSE moment; be it the dip of today- true romantic style; be it him sitting on her bed just gazing at her while she wakes up and sees the face she loves most; be it her coyly and playfully pushing and pulling him to and from herself...heightening the desire..

The humour and the intensity- both balanced in maan and Geet

while at one level the driver roleplay is playful- it also heightens the metaphor-while Geet calls maan the driver- she's the driver of the relationship...

Also...she loves this part and avtar of maan as well- which counts for a lot in a relationship-accepting ur lover in all their moods...and saying out loud when they hurt u...

2. Mamu-lachhi-dev-Lucky

humour elements and yet...it needs to not be OTT
Like mamu is being  a bit OTT and being utilized a lot..i wish the characters r given equal chances

I love dev's subtle mazaak banna in the household
and the dialogues are indeed v humourous.

multi vitamins..LOL Barry 

3.  Dev is actually paying- helping around in family and making all of us pity him while enjoying his humiliations..

LOL- poor him - I LOVED his expressions in the last scene and when he said to mamaji size dekhiye..ROFL ROFL

He is working constructively in clearing up- a room with stuff which is useless to all- burning is an act of purification and iron is being cleared away..

All this to make way for Karwa Chauth which will be an important moment in maneet relationship...

That's all..the epi was nice!

Lots of love to all

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mahiii😍

Hayeee Episode started with two things "Maneet"  +  "Mahiii"☺️
Maneet Scene was as usuall SUPERB!! SZpecially loved a very small bit of the scene. Where geet wakes up and the way Maan was looking at her( so lovingly) so adorable and the Goodmorning wish was so cute. Specially the way geet says😛

Bichari geet😕 I m so impressed with her. How can she totally manage all this. MSK grabs her, so tightly. Kabhi yahan haath lagata hai, to kabhi wahan. Biachari ko dard bhi nahi hota😆 But seriously i just love the driver-memsaheb talks. It comes out so cute!!

Kahin pe nigayein 
Kahin pe nishana
chodo ji chodo
abb dedo bhi ek KISS Ji😆☺️

MSK  this man is running behind geet from so so long just for a kiss. and this geet, cant even fulfill her husband's wish!!

Did you noticed a part??

When maan wanted to kiss geet and geet pushes him off and says that it will be done tomm. and then maan says that we will do it now. Dammm this line made me BLUSH☺️

I m still thinking what happened to the precap. I wanna see that precap. It seemed that MSK played a prank on her and thats y she says dont do this ever again and hugs her. I still hope we get it(Hopless though😕)

About Teji giving work to that dev. Hahahahaha too good. LOL i was rofling the way Jugnu mama said that i have fever since morning 104🤣🤣
Edited by -Dimple- - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Another howlarious episode by the GHSP team today.👏
It had the right amount of romance and comedy . 

Amateur Jaasoos Jugnu stalking the Master Stalker Khurana trying to pol khol.😛
Mamay's favorite 'O Teri' made its appearance 4 times.😆
Jugnu Bevdaa mistook Ginseng for multivitamin 😛...he needs his tardka to keep his shatir dimmag sharp. Poor guy is earnest in proving the truth, but nobody is taking him seriously

Mamay gets his especial batliwala award for giving GHSP viewers the much needed dhulaai to Devaa.👏 
He gave 4 powerful mukkas that the phamous Chashma of the devil broke into two. 😃
Truly, I am in nirmal aanand after that scene.😳 
The size differential between Dev and Mamaji.🤣.like Ashu says an elephant and an ant.😃
Lucky's one liner...Mamay apni bhavnaon par kaboo rakh, Akhir ghar ka jamaai hai 😆

Ballu barging onto the scene and doesn't even care Bro Devaa got dhulaai 😕... "Yeh Bandhan to pyar ka bandhan hai."...NOT😆

The besht scene of the day...
Master stalker at his best and staring creepily at Gith.😆...Was I the only one weired out by Ballu ghooring while sleeping 🤣
MSK spicing up his love life while playing Ballu with his memsaab Gith 😈.
"Kuch Naya to kaho" ☺️☺️☺️☺️
"Maan aap ye karo wo karo , CD wahin pe atak jati hai" dialoge reminds me of his old MP3 mode from office days...😍😍😍
Loved the little slap Geet gave to stop her hubby's naughtiness , poor guy was shocked for a second.😆 MSK jealous of his alter-ego Ballu...Insecure much😕😆
"Zaalim singh Khurana and Dust Daanav"...Ise sunne ke liye mere kaan taras gaye the 😭The phamous "The gone with the Wind" pose and Rock Mahi made a return after god knows how long...I was reminiscing the golden office days      😍😍😍

Devaa paying for his Bro's raasleela🤣
He cleaned up Gith land and dowry as a fake husband ...Karma bites back...He has to clean up the trash in her maayka for her real husband.😛

P.S : Teji Paaji looked extra hot today in that aquamarine Kurta today. 😳

Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
deepu- hugs! u have noo idea how awesome today was..

imagine stalker was stalking a sleeping gith and i would be soo shocked if i got up n he is like just..sitting there with his huge head..ROFL
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cute epi...looks like the much awaited KISS is gonna happen soon...😆...Dev ki dhulai dekh ke mazaa aa gaya...😈

SS's expressions are too good...👏

moi bookmarking...have a doctor's appt...catch up with you all later...😃
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Yah...Sometimes His stalker stills reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine has a creepy guy in the office suddenly appearing behind her silently...ROFL

My emoticons are not working :(

geet.a thumbnail
i thought geet looked v cute in pink but i really really want her to get rid of the heavy suits..:(

not much nandu today!! *Dances a jig*
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ... It was a cute epi😊

Jugnu Mama was dam cute and funny again 🤣

Can u imaging my bro put IPL just at Maaneet scene 😡...But By reading Tanus update i feel it was cute scene😳..

I am liking the the way they are actually using all the characters...And like the indirect way Dev is getting punishment...and Geet in human terms is feeling bad for him...which is natural..since Geet loves Non voilent..

Liked the epi..more analysis coming later