Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#This Info belongs to Devil's Den only

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Anj has challenged us to look at Geet HSP from different eyes the next few Dens.  To Deconstruct and Reconstruct the story that we watch!   

So, today let's look at Daadimaa through new nazariya, let's DISCUSS, but also REFLECT & IDEATE!  What is her purpose in the story?  Is she the voice of "reason"?  A conveyor of past "information"?  An antagonist?  Maan's confidante? Or all of the above? How has she moved the story to date? What impact/purpose can she serve in the future?   

Since I am the youngest member round here I have been given the oldest character to Justify Daadi..So I hope you don't sleep while reading thisπŸ˜†

Savitri Devi the oldest, mature and head of the Khurana Family. She has been a round character ever since the series started. She has been dynamic because her character changes according to the story. People have named her cupid sometimes stupid, a chameleon who changes colours, a pendulum who keeps on swinging from Maaneet's team to Devtara's team. So let's see how and why does daadi keep on changing her mind? Why is she so confused about who is right Maaneet or Devtara?

Since she has entered we know that she has been trying hard to bring her whole family together because it has shattered into several pieces. Dev,Naintara,Pammi,kamya,Vicky, Anvesha and many more Khurana siblings which will keep popping out..In all this hunt she found geet working with Maan and realised they both are made for each other so she decided to become a cupid for them..She brought Geet to outhouse which gave sum amazing sensational Maaneet scenes but that is not the point. The point is if she did not bring Geet in outhouse they would have been fighting still. EVerytym they fought in outhouse she declared her palpitation problems which melted Maaneet and they were living with each other.. If she did not send Maan to Nizzamhudin we would have never seen a glimpse of that heavenly Teri deewani sequence in the dargah the spiritual side of their love..She appointed Geet to find a girl for Maan which made Geet realise she has feelings for Maan..She loves Maan..She pressurised Maan for a mangetar which made Maan bring Geet in front of her as her fake mangetar which continued Maaneet's Love Story..She did soo much for them and then one Fine day she herself kicked Geet out! WHY?

She Kicked Geet out after she ran away from the engagement when she realised Dev was Maan's brother. How could Daadi do that? Why didn't she give Geet a chance to speak up for herself? Becuse she was already poisoned by NT before Geet could say anything and moreover everything Daadissi never worried about herself. She always thinks about her Family's happiness and honour coz as the head of the family she needs to take care of it..In the hospital she adviced maan to remove the colourful glasses and try to see reality where it is colourless indicating that Geet  is not tht innocent she has several grey shades. Why did she say tht? She said what she was shown, NT had already poisoned her abt Geet's intentions towards Maan..

When Devtara were arrested NT was screaming her hoarses out how Khurana Family's honour pride everything is gone to the bins only cos of geet.When Media was spreading all kinds of rumors abt the family she was most affected..Even though she keeps on fainting now and then which makes us wonder whether she is pregnant..But unfortunately her days are gone she is old and her BP gets high everytym her grandson Maan is broken or her family's honour is at stake..She has made hasty decisions sumtyms by believing NT over Geet but at the end of the day she does realise that she is selfish. She ahs confessed several times to geet tht she has used her for selfish reasons becuase she knows tht only Geet can fix a broken Maan.

She has surely been a reason for a big misunderstanding between Maaneet when she was requesting Maan to bail Dev out.. She even ruthlessly advised Maan to forget everything that happened after the big misunderstanding between Maaneet.Why did she do tht when she knws Maan will never forget Geet?Why does she want to bail Dev out even when he was wrong? If she does tht this will encourage most spoilt sons tht go spend a night with a gal ditch her and if you go to jail by any chance your loving grandmom will get you out. BUT Daadi herself confessed during Diwali Party tht this is all her MAMTA the motherly love which made her helpless even when she knew dev was wrong and she begged geet to go and talk to Maan there. She has been indicating Sameera's existence mostly once in the outhouse after Maan behaved like an animal with geet and 2nd time diwali party so she understands her grandson's pain about Sameera very well.

She also been one of the cool Modern Grandmoms who many of us desire, I personally do because my grandmom is very strict hehe.. She is always upto mischief jus lyk the other day she bcame kabab mein haddi for maaneet and placed the 30 min clause for Maaneet..Her winks at docs to make her look more seirous when Maaneet were fighting in the outhouse sure makes all of us smile..She has been a reason to make us smile, cry, even make us angry bcoz of her silly demands. And at the same time she knows her limits when Maaneet were sleeping hand in hand after the pregnancy truth came out in Maan's room she had a problem bcoz tht is not how Indian traditions go..A girl and a boy cannot sleep like that..So she does follow all her traditions well too..She has great bonding with all her people Maan, dev, anvesha, nt and even meera..

Her Hope to see her whole family together is still incomplete because Vicky and other unknown siblings are yet to pop out..But right now she is too buzy preparing her dream come true Her favourite grandson's wedding Maan..She has always behaved according to the situation, she looks at every phase according to how the conseqences will affect her family members..Just bcoz of tht she decided to take off all the charges against NT which hasn;t taken place yet since it is in Geet's hands and not Daadi's. BUt my main Point is Daadi has played a huge role in Maanet's life whether it was good or bad..Whatever she has done she has a selfish reason for her Family's happiness and moreove her Grandson Maan's happiness..Her character has not developed it has always been consistent to see her loved ones happy..

For the future she will change colours again when she discovers Geet is pregnant! But we have to just watch it further on how she changes her colours according to the situation..So let's think how she will react to this truth and how did Maan accept Geet with such a huge responsibility or it may be a flaw in her eyes..

Hopefully I have tried to justify her character well..If you have any questions Feel free to ask me!
And at last a VM to support my justification
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yroD9XIuH4[/YOUTUBE]

And I need personal Review from each one of you No acting Lajii HAANπŸ€“
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
reser for episode analysis
----------
seems luk their Chillaying atman was exhausted so they used sum other Maahi for replacement🀣🀣
Cute_Ash thumbnail

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   
- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its gloryπŸ˜ƒ

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 
Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT fully live yet.  So, watch from the site if u can.  Its the least we can do as good viewers.   

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ash - that is an A class analysis⭐️

Empty Threats
- The never-ending journey from Maan to Maan Sir to Maan! Don't blame the ladki, but Mein Stooped Khurana...He's the one who insisted she call him "Sir' and now goes n trades it for a kiss! Is there an opportunity then Maan will surely MISS! In HP he saved ladki, but Dev pataoed her. In Delhi, he proposed and proposed and proposed till he got "Yes" and Dev turned it into a "NO" with 1 appearance while Maan's brains went to Planet Disappearance! Oops sorry....forgot the task at hand ain't to diss de MAAN:P

- Anvil fires Arrow...ladki first get a Bow! Her acting still needs to grow! His hair look's like a crows!

-Seeds of trouble Taasha does sow - Romeo mate no need to aim so low:P Give Adi some competition with Pinky, Yo!

- Looks like Anvil will tapkofy on de morrow on Geet's ki Sir. Someone please find "Maan Sir":P 

- Jokes Apart: Anvil's questions deserve answer! Finally, Nissar & Co. rediscovers Logic! 

Colorless Threads 
- Geet in a Sari? Looking like an hawt abla nari;) Wat Annaari can resist?! D'uh - Maan Sir"! Don't worry it won't last long, he's got prem bimaari:D

Story Beads
- Arjun saves Daadi from Danda! Finally, story moving and Ved drinking's Thanda! I thought we would have to send him aanda:X

Character Deeds
- Secondary Characters - like Daadi serve varying purposes. Daadi's often a neutral catalyst that the creatives use to move the story where they want. Maaneet romance ya separation...watever is the want!
- She moves with the reason of de story.  Loves her grandchildren wholly and wants them to be on happy family.  Nothing wrong with her logic, but life is tragic.  Despite all her wealth, her grandchildren are divergent: some principled and others weak and some sik!   
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello darlings!!

About Dadima towards the bottom!

πŸ˜ƒI'm soo happy today!!
Thank You  Barry for FINALLY giving us a solid "don't call me MAan Sir or.." dialogue.

Geet- Mujhe achhe se pata hai kab maan bulana hai aur kab maan sir

Loved the dialogue!!

And the banning of the Screaming Banshees- and giving a song!!
Maahi
By the way- I love the term 'mahi' 
The world(for some), beloved etc

I love how Arjun's character is being penned down in strokes. V gently and carefully- I hope it is built properly now.
he could be a very interesting and strong character CV's😳

Adi's laugh!! And Romeo trying to copy him..lage raho!!
Me loves them both!!

Annie-
Oh the not-so-adorable Annie...you're obviously confused..albeit late..concerned about your two brothers- again..WHERE IS THE THIRD ONE?πŸ˜†

She listened to Tasha, maintained her cool and came home and just threw questions at Geet..making everyone else in the room uncomfortable.

Of course- Geet couldn't give any answers.
Maan is somewhere at fault as he didn't anticipate this reaction. He should have explained to Annie, since he's shown to care so much about her..how she'd feel when Dev doesn't show up for the wedding.

This was a bit confused because- 
annie had merely asked about Dev once, not about NT at all.
And now..suddenly she remembers at the time of the wedding?

Of course Geet goes to the room and gets ready while Maan goes to call her...some bahana..I knew why he went to her room..LOL

DD- You looked so so stunning!!! Very beautiful..and I loved you today, HAAN!!

Gc- you better do something to catch up now! and no- I don't mean Kaajal..;))

You guys were awesome today!

The moment when Geet and MAan are looking at each other.
1 touch of his and she can't hide her tears anymore..he notices and then it becomes kind of ironic when he asks about their 'understanding' because they share a pretty great one..

He subverts the word in the next instant of saying it when he looks back at Geet and says he won't leave her alone.

Perfect

*dead*
just saw the pics..Right..errr..
BTw- a new promo coming up looks like..with all 4chars :D

Or maybe they are building up the character...

anyway-
moving on-

Geet's character-
she remembered those dialogues-
What she feared and what Maan said- that he'll take the side of sachh..and won't be alone.
Her fears that he'd hate her one day when he'll be forced to choose...
her attempt to smile...and yet maan catches on..

her fears were from the events she anticipated and they came true.

I won't talk about the precap allegations yet because they are precap.
I will also forbear talking about the oh so hawt pics on the FB wall.

I liked how Dadi noticed the part of white color- and the saree Geet wore- really
Was white with purple.

purple I have associated with royalty..its a v elegant color and that is how Geet looked..completely elegant as the Khurana Bahu,right?
😳
Plus Maan's dialogue to Geet-
that who says "Dadima ka vehem hai ki shaadi mein rang hone se kuch badal jaata hai"
I love that dialogue!!
And why- because it is not color that gives meaning to their love and union..it is instead their union that gives meaning and significance to color!
That said- I'd still love to see colors on Geet too..

What I love is that when Maan came to her- he looked into her eyes first to make sure she's okay and then looked up and down and saw how she was looking.
I love that sense of sensitivity in him

Okay...so judging by the pics- ALL will be well tomorrow..but we have Meester Arjun too...who doesn't look too happy so let's see ;)

ABOUT DADIMA

Well- she's got a pretty clear position-
She's the matriarch of the Khurana family who knows what's come before.
she knows Sammy, and the 'gunaah' ; she knows Maan completely and she loves her grandsons.
Her strength is her firmness, but that is also her weakness.
She could shift her position as and when it suited her because her love was for her grandsons..now she's called Geet her daughter and so has to nibhaofy and respect that relationship with her.
Her weakness is her love for her grandsons..but I think she's still tilted towards Maan and his happiness.
She still hasn't been shown knowing Geet's pregnancy.
She probably will come to know before the wedding as one of the planned twists.

She is wise like Bhisma but blind in her love like Dhritrashtra...
She is the key to MSK's past character and perhaps will play a very major role in future.

Contrary to what some think- she's been consistent as her position has been unitary since the beginning- MAan's happiness, her own wishes to preserve the family name and Dev.
That's all she has been shown caring about and keeping her in that context, her characterization has been consistent.
she is open minded yes..but yet she's the upholder of the Khurana parivaar ka "rutba"

Okay..so basically,
Her character is gray depending on how we look at it..she has never pretended to be a feminist...she'll save the family name and stand by that instead of justice.
her sense of morality is individualistic and not inclusive to general right or wrong as it stems from love for her grandsons

I wish she'd play a huge role in revealing MSK's past to Geet.

so Ash is right- Dadi is kabhi Cupid...when it served her purpose..and she will keep changing colors as and when suits her moral and heart ka framework!
:))

About the pics-

looks like we have a literal enactment of a dance of passion by Maneet.
This is EROTIC. and it looks awesome.
I hope it's great. Not expecting a choreographed dance sequence because it is just an expression of their passion for each other.
Definitely evocation of Sringar.

Im glad that we had in this epi a package- we had suspense, anger, comic relief, romance

We'll have erotic tomorrow and a resolution of Annie's doubt eh?

Good going then!
The pics look great- bas..ab detailed analysis will come tomorrow!!πŸ˜†LOL

Much love to all!

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserved

NE teri toh 😑......I wish you meet the same fate you did in Ash's OS  😑

Sing to the tune of "Na jaane kahan se aaye hai" from Chaalbaaz. πŸ˜†

Na jaane kahan se aayee hai 😑
Na jaane kab ye jaayegi 😑
Ab humko aur kitna pakayegee 🀒 🀒
Ye NE

Badi irritating hai yeh brat 😑
Badi annoying hai iske har baat 😑
Katega kab iska pattha πŸ€” ....ye NE 😑 🀒

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

PS: MSK does not have a sister haan 😎

I PERSONALLY WANT ARJUN TO MEET GEET SOMEWHERE ELSE AND START ADMIRING HER BEFORE HE REALIZES SHE IS MSK'S FIANCEE. HE MUST SHOW HER ATTITUDE AND SHE IS REALLY NICE TO HIM. HE SHOULD COME TO KNOW HER STORY AND ADMIRE HER. HE SHOULD BE IMPRESSED BY HER GOODNESS AND HER INNOCENCE.  I KNOW HE IS THE WEDDING PLANNER BUT HE NEVER SEES THE BRIDE IN THE WEDDING - COME ON YOU CAN CREATE THAT SUSPENSE πŸ˜‰

IMAGINE THIS TRACK WHERE GEET COUNSELS HIM WITHOUT REALLY KNOWING THAT HE HAS SET OUT TO DESTROY HER LOVE AND INFACT WINDS UP SHOWING HIM THE RIGHT PATH. GEET TALKS ABOUT HER HUSBAND SO FONDLY THAT ARJUN ENDS UP ADMIRING THE GUY. SHE MUST IN FACT BECOME ARJUN'S WEAKNESS - BECAUSE SHE BECOMES THE FRIEND HE CAN TALK TO -WHEN HE REALIZES MSK IS HER HUSBAND HE UNDERSTANDS THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT SOMEWHERE.

ARJUN MUST REALIZE THAT HE IS ALL ALONE AND HAS LOST EVERYTHING INCLUDING HIS LOVE (ANIE 🀒) BECAUSE HE CHOSE TO BELIEVE THE WRONG PERSON. GEET SHOULD POINT THIS OUT TO HIM AND TELL NT THAT SHE IS FORTUNATE TO HAVE A BROTHER WHO STANDS UP FOR HER BECAUSE GEET'S OWN BROTHER TRIED TO KILL HER AT NT's BEHEST. ARJUN IS STUNNED THAT GEET CAN THINK LIKE THIS INSPITE OF EVERYTHING NT DID TO HER AND THEN SHOULD THEN TURN AGAINST HIS SISTER. 😈 

Then NT can go bring back Sameera for more drama. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Today's anlysis
1) Maan gets promotion from Maan Sir to Maan but at what cost? ......he compromised the kiss that his lady love was willing to bestow on him and was happy that she called him Maan. OK whatever dude, whatever rocks your boat πŸ‘πŸΌ........he also threatens her that if she calls him Maan Sir he will kiss her and she replies that she knows when to call him Maan and when to call him Maan Sir πŸ˜•.......does that mean that in the future whenever she wants him to kiss her she will call him Maan Sir considering the dude is never gonna take the initiative 🀣

2) Geet buying pastel colors and Daadima staring daggers (at the clothes that is πŸ˜›)
Well Geet is going to buy the colors Maan likes, obviously, DUH πŸ˜›........first of all she loves the dude and second of all he went along. If daadima was so worried, she should have gone along. πŸ˜‰

3) Of the scene said between NE and the grizzly bear with bangs the less said the better. Grizzly with bangs can act but the girl playing NE is terrible. 🀒 Their romance had as much impact as a tepid cup of coffee on a freezing day - yeah it was as unpalatable as that. There is no chemistry there. Please spare us the torture 🀒.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  I am willing to watch a Romeo-Tasha or even better an Adi-Pinky track. πŸ‘πŸΌ......heck even a Manisha-Arjun track ......please spare us this torture.

4) What the heck does Tasha have against Geet πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ......Sasha it made sense because she wanted Maan for herself......what is Tasha's problem? Makes no sense to me. 

5) NE having these questions is fine by me but again what was she doing all this time is my question? Also why not ask Maan or daadi why ask Geet? I hate seeing Geet cry and you want to show more of that?

6) When NE brings these question up why do Maan and Daadi say nothing and why doesn't anyone even think this will affect Geet. This is totally beyond me. It would have made more sense if NE confronted Geet in private without Daadi and Maan knowing. πŸ€”

7) Geet wondering if NE will choose Dev-NT over Maan and that she will not be the reason Maan loses another family member. This girl will always be insecure. Maan will have to be extra careful with her. I hate seeing Geet cry because the girl has been through so much unhappiness. She deserves to be happy at least at her own wedding.

8) Maan realizes that Geet is unhappy and clarifies that colors are not as important as daadima thinks they are. He takes a while but he ultimately picks up on the fact that Geet is unhappy. Question is why does he not realize the reason. Even a dumbo would. πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

9) It was really sweet how he says he will leave her alone because she wants to be alone but that he will be back

10) Arjun saving granny. I DO NOT WANT MAAN TO TRUST HIM AT ALL. THAT WILL BE AGAINST MAAN'S CHARACTER. I WANT MAAN TO BE SUSPICIOUS OF HIM AT ALL TIMES. DAADI IS STUPID AND TAKES THINGS AT FACE VALUE AND TRUSTS HIM BUT NOT MAAN

Daadi O Daadi
She is selfish and wants her family to be together and she will use whatever means to achieve it. She will put her grandchildren above everything else and is willing to forgive any wrongs they do. She may call Geet a daughter but the fact of the matter is this if Maan was the type to settle for any other girl, she would not have thought twice about kicking Geet to the kerb. It is only Maan love and utter devotion to Geet that has forced daadi to play along with Geet. But I really doubt whether she has real affection in her heart for Geet.

I have a feeling she will trust Maan just because she is the kind to trust easily. But this could also be used to her advantage because when Arjun's truth comes out she could be ask him tough questions and he will not be able to face her. Let us see how this goes. DO NOT SCREW THIS UP.

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
😭 - So, CVs do not want us to forget Geet's predicament. How can they? It's a daily. So, every character has to know her story one by one. And the after math has to take up some time. It can't all be over in one go. I know that many of us here believe that Annie does not exist, but she is there in the show πŸ˜†. So, she is one more character, who has to play her part. So she has to trouble Geet first, before coming around.

If we forget that Anvesha's presence itself is illogical, rest of what happened is logical. At least Anvesha's reaction and its effect on Geet. What was not logical was that Maan had to ask Geet what she is thinking about!! Really? Given what transpired downstairs, was it so difficult to guess? But fine! Even the stalker needs rest sometimes πŸ˜Š. So, we will live with that.

Finally MSK-Arjun come face to face. Was the accident planned by Arjun, so that he saves Dadi Ma and gains trust? Too Ektaish? We will see (or may be not so soon!) And hopefully now we know what has happened to the court cases against NT.

Overall, some progress in the story after a long time. Anvesha on her way to knowing the truth about her Dev Bhai and MSK meeting Arjun. Heart goes out to Geet once again... (Poor thing, she is a daily soap character. Otherwise, she might have gotten some relief πŸ˜ƒ)

On more serious note, one thing that touched me, which I forgot to mention in the analysis, is how assured Geet is of Maan's company. When she thinks about the Anvesha problem, she is not thinking whether Maan will choose her or Anvesha. She is thinking whether Anvesha will choose Dev or Maan-Geet. She knows he is always on her side. She is worried that it may take him away from yet another family member, but not that he will be mad at her. His assurance from the Chocolate Mousse scene has worked 100%.

Also MSK respecting her decision and giving her some time alone was a good touch. He is keeping his promise of "ab main tumhari har baat maanunga" and is not forcing himself on her. He felt hurt when she asked him to go away - that's how he basically is. But he recovers and leaves without misunderstanding her. Also accepting everything she wants does not mean he will ever shirk his responsibility. He will leave to respect her wish, but only for a while. If leaving her alone does not solve her problem, he will come back. What a balance! Such balanced attitude is difficult to achieve even if it is in fiction. Someone has done some magic for sure in subtly showing the progress of Maan's character.

--

About Dadi's character (sorry - could not do this yesterday)

I think the character is sketched fine. Going in to details will be a repetition of what others have said. But let me do it anyway. She cares only about her family and her grandchildren. Her love for the daughter-in-laws of the house is governed solely by the fact that her grandsons are happy with them. Be it Geet or be it Nayantara. Till she saw Dev was still interested in NT, she gave them both gyaan on how things always work out between couples after small fights and they should make it work. As soon as Dev decided to divorce her, Dadi wants nothing to do with her. Similar is her attitude towards Geet. Except that in Geet's case, she is aware that her influence on Maan is so much stronger and in-substitutable. Even when Maan denied having anything to do with her, she knows how much he needs and wants her. So, she will go out of her way to get her back. Whether it was bringing her to the outhouse or inviting her to the Diwali party - both acts were done against Maan's wishes on the surface, but ultimately for his happiness only. Geet was just an instrument for Maan's happiness, the favourite toy for his cranky grandson.

So, her attitude towards her grandsones and her daughter-in-laws are typical of most parents. They accept their sons for what they are, but their DILs for what they are to their sons. My parents have the same attitude towards my Bhabhi and my in-laws have the same attitude towards me. Though all of them are very sweet people πŸ˜Š

Some apparent inconsistencies that we have seen from time to time can be attributed to the fact that it is a daily soap. They need to stretch things. Everything can not be over in one go and hence the right reactions take time to come from the characters. So at times we have found Geet and Maan out of character too. Dadi's character is no exception.
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
Well 
awesome post 
u may be the youngest but ur the maturist 
i must say 
u have told everything very beautifully 
well coming to Dadi maa 
i really dont like her character that much or may be it was because i adore first Dadi 
who was much cooler 
when the second dadi entered i was not very convinced with her 
nd then i think she tries to make Msk but didnt understand fully that he needs Geets 4 this 
she is the character who will be changing color like chameleon :P
Edited by -sofiya- - 13 years ago
bDgT thumbnail
Fear is the KEY - Be AFRAID

This is BY FAR the BEST EPISODE
since the NEW TEAM of writers TOOK OVER
this is WHAT
GOOD STORYTELLING is ALL ABOUT

[Exploration of the theme follows]

Fear the FEAR
for it stalks u
grabs u
traps u
wraps u
laps u
taps u
maps u
zaps u

What you fear is what you inherit

The thing that you fear enslaves u

But fear is also fear's enemy
For if you don't FEAR
You can NEVER OVERCOME
that which you FEAR
so FEAR is FEAR's SLAVE
and FEAR is FEAR's MASTER

Fear LIBERATES

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9wue5sCpuM[/YOUTUBE]

Painting Courtesy
Fear in a Handful of Dust - February 29, 2008
Mixed media (pigment, marble dust, ash, paste, various glazes) on canvas, 48" x 24"
Located at: The Beaumont Studios.
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today's Theme
About Dadi I'll quote Starlite7 ...she has said everything that I would have

Shart jeet gaya hoon main,
Vaada poora hone ke intezaar mein hoon main.
Geet ki kuch samajh na aaye,
Ghabarake voh Maan bulaye.
Chalo mera naam to pukara,
Aaj ke liye main maano tohfa yehi hai tumhara.
Aage mujhe sirf bulaana Maan,
Kuch aisa na kar doon, tum ho jaogi hairaan.
Geet ki hain nazarein jhuki,
Kahe janati hai voh kab kehna hai Maan aur Maan sir nahi.

Anvesha apne tevaron se kise ghayal karti,
Hum hain pareshaan kyon yeh humein dukhi karti.
Dekho ab yeh office pahunchi,
Is baar Adi se hai cheque maangti.

Shaadi ka kharch office se kyun jayega?
Jyada soochongi to GHSP ka mazaa kirkira ho jayega.

Chali Anvesha Maan ke cabin mein karne intezaar,
Tasha hain wahan khadi liye,
Nimantran patra haath mein taiyaar.
Kuch galatiyan ki hui hai safayi,
Tasha ne yeh baat Anvesha ko batayi.
Dev ka naam na paa Anvesha hui hairaan!
Maan bhai ne kyun hataya unka naam?
Tasha lagta hai bani nayi Sasha,
Geet ki burayi karne ka mauka usne faansa.
Adi aur Romeo ke karan Tasha hai bahar,
Anvesha ko pata karna hoga khud ghar aakar.

Ghar ki baatein ghar par karein,
Office ke logon se nahin poochein.
Kya aisa nahin seekha Anvesha ne?
Kisi ek baat par apni raay nahin banate.
Jindagi ki asliyat yunhi nahin jaan sakte...

Maan aur Geet hain ghar par,
Dadi poochein dikhao kya laye khareed kar.
Geet jo bhi unhe dikhaye, dadi ko voh na bhaye,
Dadi kahein nahin chahiye safedi ki chamkaar,
Yeh vigyapan nahin Rin ka...
Yeh hai Shaadi, Jeevan ka sabse bada tyohaar.
Nahi hogi kharidaari ab Maan sang,
Tumhe lene honge kuch chatak rang.
Phir bhi dikhao pehen kar jo tumhe hai pasand.

Anvesha bhi ghar pahunchi,
Mizaz se lagati hai rookhi.
Geet se sawaal kuch usne aisa poocha...
Geet kahe parivaar yehin hai uska,
Dadi ma, Maan aur Anvesha sang, nahi koi dooja.
Ab pooche Anvesha apne parivaar ke vishay mein,
Dadi ne taali baat keh kar,
nahi zaroorat nimantran ki unhe shaadi mein.
Anvesha ke man mein uthe baat,
Geet se hi poochegi ab,
Kyun choota bhaiyon ka saath.
Anvesha ne taiyaari se jhataka apna haath,
Kehti hai voh hai thaki karke logon se mulaqat.
Dadi ko karni hogi sangeet ki taiyaari,
Maan kahein aap akeli nahin...
Main aur Geet bhi chalenge is baari.

Geet ko chubhte sawaloon ke teer,
Anvesha kya sochegi jab voh jaanegi uski taqdir...
Sach hai yah bada, thoda nahin bahut kadava.
Nahin chahti phir toote Maan ka parivaar,
Madad karo meri e' parvardigaar.

Maan hain mohit Geet ko dekh,
Rang tum mein samaye pyaar ke anek.
Geet muskurati par yeh uske aankhon ko nahi chooti,
Maan janana chahein kyun lagati hai voh tooti.
Ek sparsh se jaana dil ka haal,
Aankhen karti kuch bayan aur jubaan par hai koi aur hi khayal.
Khud ko karke mujhse door,
Kyun chupati ho man ki baat?
Kyun ho majboor?
Pareshaan hain Maan,
Kyun tanha rehna chahti hai isse voh hain anjaan!
Geet na chahe Maan ko lena pade phir faisala,
Anvesha se rishta rahega ya hoga kuch aur hi silsila.
Maan na chaein Geet ko yun akele chodana,
Par dete sammaan yeh hai unki bhavana.
Akeli tum rahogi luch palon ke liye,
Kuch bhi kar jaonga tumhari muskurahat ke liye.
Apni mushkil ka khud karna hoga samanaa,
Aapko nahin chahti main aur dukh dena.

Maan dadi sang aaye,
Dadi itne mein phone par batiyaye...
Khataron se dono anjaan, itne mein gaya Maan ka dhyaan.
Bachaya hai Arjun ne, Maan use dekh hairaan.

Kya thi yeh chaal? Arjun ka bichaya jaal?
Jaan bachana bas hai ek bahana...
Kya usi ka kaam tha voh pipe bhi nikalwana?
Kya badal payega voh apni pehchaan?
Lomadi nahi hai accha insaan,
Kya Maan karega us par vishvaas?
Chalo boojhein hum aur aap.....
Edited by shreya_l - 13 years ago