#Devil's Den#Maan bna Daai MAA'n

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ek shaam Aesthetics ke naam ... yes... believe me....

Disclaimer: the topic on which i am gonna do some Jaap...is very debate worthy and important for the overall look of any show, and i m not responsible for this because. Anj & Co.. made me do this...😆

Out line,,,
There are many ingredients of one successful show.. but all our focus remains on story, direction, editing , camera work, dialogues, acting and some sizzling chemistry... but one thing we ignore is the overall look of  the show... make-up. styling, costume, interiors, lighting etc which are really important in the character development. ... so tell me are they less important than any other department??? aren't the people related to these department need to be appreciated or criticized for their work???
so in a desi version.. aaj in sab ki kher nahi.....😆😆😆 i'll start with the main leads first...

Geet Handa:
Born & brought up in HP...  currently a working women and would be wife of the leading business personality of Delhi...
Dressing...

HP track

her dressing was according to her role + the traditions of her family as well the place from where she belonged.... less make worked for her to make her look 18 years old...(luckily the lead was God gifted with a good complexion+features) her look after getting married too was justified ...she looked a newly wedded Punjabi gal... and then the era of uniforms began..... rest comes under Delhi track.

Delhi track:

Geet gone through a drastic change ..becoming an independent working women.... the change in her Make up was pleasant. . but dressing and hair style??? wasn't  any minor  change required??? it moved to love track where in we got to see her in open straight hair and stylish sarees on different occasions..... (all backless & sleeveless , which wasn't justified for me) and anar-kali suits..  but her casuals/daily wears were all similar with only color change..... y?? how on earth a person wears that kinda uniforms???  by now she has worn three type .. all were different in color but similar in stuff of fabric, cuts, style, and length of the shirt....y don't some one ask the designers to be innovative??? even a tailor master has to be innovative in his stitching to run his business successfully... there should be an experimentation with the length of shirts and sleeves, (full, medium, half)  prints of suits,,, stuff  of the suits,,, to give our bechari eyes a break....

Make up and hair style:

all we get in the name of hair style is a tightly packed choti (pony tail)  with bonus of two  open strands of hair or open straight hair..and in both the caes the side partition is always preferred... apparently no check and balance on the styling team is responsible for this consistency...   and when she ties her hair... a big bulge of hair mass can be seen which looks really wired.. i know they have to use wigs... but if they know their work properly then they could  have found a solution for this issue... only if they consider it as a flaw...

have a look,

her make up is almost ok again i would say her natural beauty over comes many flaws...but their is a term known as Technical make up... if the make official aware of it... geet has a beautiful round face and this type of face needs something called
Contouring ... yes a darker shade is applied on the both cheek bones and well as chine line to make the face look thinner.. but i always felt it missing.... engagement and Khon bhari mang  where two events were there was so many flaws in the make up specially... they made her face look wider and older...  so they need to work on this.. and do something of her office bag....PLSSSSSSS

Maan:

in this case also ,  the uniform fashion is applied..
ghajni look for office...
Tight shirt and jeans as casuals
and Aladin pants for work out.. and dont forget the white shows with aladin pants... 

well  i dunno which fashion technique says that the men wears should be this much tight??... and for casuals they can try T-shirts of different styles along with dress shirts... y cant a rich, modern, and stylish businessman wear a T shirt???

and y cant they use a stylish track suit or something for his
tai-chi sessions.. those aladin pants with white horrendous shoes.. kill the style factor of those Hot scenes...😆

Make up and Hair style:

cant they try a funky hair style on MSK?? he is a 50 yrs old guy who cant experiment with his looks... and the use of excessive foundation and kajal.. badly affects his manly look... and his evergreen jelled back hair...denies a fact that
"nothing lasts forever" 😆😆😆 and they can also buy another wrist watch for a business tycoon..

Set designing:
the interiors of Khurana mansion are ok... but the interiors of Maan's bedroom and geet's out house room are not khurana mansion types... have a look

from bed to the chairs & table (extremely tiny chairs and table) and baba adam times bed... i cant believe the millionaire MSK has lived there for like six long months...
and if we compare maan's bedroom with dadimaa and dev's rooms then undoubtedly maan's room doesn't have that royal look.. the bed  (non-classy) the door (looks  artificial😆) and all the furniture looks cheap and boring... so they need to redo his room before the wedding...

so like a food recipe remain incomplete without proper garnishing and presentation,, a show is also incomplete without making it look stylish and perfect in every single aspect...

PS: my hands need a massage....😆

Edited by shonuu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   
- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 
Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT fully live yet.  So, watch from the site if u can.  Its the least we can do as good viewers.  

Index

Page # 1, a discussion about fashion, styling and overall look of Geet-HSP by Gouri, Adits and Shonuu,,,, and episode analysis by Jyoti &  Ashu..

Page# 2, continuation of fashion theme by Pooja and jhan, Anj, shradha & smita  (still reserved)  episode analysis by Starlite and  Shrey_I a poem by Bri...

Page# 3, analysis by temoroks,  Ann, Marsha and Opti,  TT article  description by Resmi... Shinus  and geeti (still reserved)

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Theme for the day'Aesthetics'wow so I get to discuss clothes, make up, styling'etc etc'. my favorite topic' 😃😛

Starting with attire

We all love dressing don't we??? Well so is attire that important?? Lets find out what the attire can tell you about a person' Attire does tell you about the person's financial status, power, mood and some times the nature as well'

Thoda general Gyaan'..

Bradley Bayou, celebrity and award-winning fashion designer and author of 'The Science of Sexy' says that there are four basic body types; the inverted triangle, rectangle, triangle and hourglass. Within those body types, no two are the same. It is for that reason Bayou says it's important to start with an understanding of your body type and then dress to balance.

Some tips for dressing as given by Theresia Whitfield:

• Consciously choose clothes that make you feel authentic, that say something about your personality before you even say a word.
  • Align your clothes with your personal and professional goals. In other words, dress for the job you want, not the job you have.
  • Use your clothing as a form of social communication. The clothes you wear can change the professional attention you get, the kind of people you befriend and even the kind of dates you attract.
  • Shop your image. Don't simply focus on the style of the moment. Shop at the stores that project the image you want to send.
  • Consider conceal and reveal strategies which help you show off your best.
  • Find your guaranteed color.

Knowing this lets start with Geet

Geet is always dressed in Indian wear and isnt comfortable with western wear. Its not because she is against those clothes, she is uncomfortable as she has never worn them earlier..... for Demello wedding, despite being uncomfortable in such clothes, she was wearing the short dress as she thought it will impress Maan.....so she is willing to adapt.....

About ..... Her Salwar suits..... The pattern has changed with time..... The dresses she wore in HP were far more conservative than what she wears now..... The dupatta for her signifies her honour and hence even if the dupatta serves no purpose of covering her frontal body, it is there....lying nicely placed around her neck.....

The backs of the dress have changed from high neck to deep low cut backs.........showing that the gal is not averse to showing her skin......... for her adapting everything to western world isnt necessary......... she believes you can look hawt n sexy even in Indian clothes...... Lolzz...... 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Geet has used her clothing very well for social communication...... well MSK got attracted to the gal who is different in nature and also as she is different from the high society gals who try to grab his attention...... Geet's simplicity in dressing too is a point of attraction for Maan. .....😉😆😆😆

Geet wears a variety of colours.... However the dress designers have forgotten that no person ever has all the dresses stitched in same pattern.........At the most 2 dresses will be of same pattern..... This needs to change now..... Geet might continue wearing Salwar suits post marriage but they need to be of a variety of styles..... With marriage, she will be the CEO's wife and all her dresses should suit her new status. Her clothes should have a blend of salwar kameez and sarees. Sarees for party and sarees for office wear also need to be different in terms of their blouse stylings. Office isnt a place to wear spagetti strap almost backless blouses. Sleevless blouse with different shaped back can be the way her blouses are designed. Sarees too shud be of different kinds......Please avoid similar material, similar print sarees in multiple colours.....

Geet can also venture into western wear... She looked quite comfortable in the dungris she had worn in Indian Paints office...... Geet can wear formal trousers and shirts too for work and can fit into demins and kurti for casual wear in future. So in effect, Geet's dressing should be a blend of all sorts of clothing.....

Maan -  

Office wear.... Well frankly now am tired of the same 4-5 short and Ghajini jackets. For heaven's sake, he is the CEO of a very successful construction company, stays in a Rs 30 crore worth Mansion and has just 4-5 pair of office wear??? Wake up ppl..... I aint gonna describe what Maan's style statement talks about him..... I will let shonuu and Aditi speak bout it as I am short on time.... Might update this post on Sunday.....

What Needs to change with Maan's dressing....... Guys have u forgotten that Maan's dressing in Kurbaan Hua segment? That is called stylish dressing for a party.... Well u need to get some of that stylishness again.....Maan's formal as well as casual wear has become very repetitive' You can continue having the Ghajini look clothes.....but it shud be limited..... Use more of some more semiformal shirts with demins, Once in a while maan can be dressed in a full business suit, some times in semiformal jackets like Kurbaan Hua sequence one...... We surely need change of cloth set for him.....Also the clothes now seem too tight on Gurmeet.....its time to change the size of the clothes..... Trousers are too short'looks like mera joota hai japanee , yeh pataloon Englishtani..... In other words..its tangawala pants....😆😆😆😆 change is needed immediately.....

What's with the balloon exercise pants (harem pants)? They are looking quite weird..... We can see Maan exercising in proper track pants..... Also bout his night clothes..... I have only seen geet wear his night wear kurta......Maan has never worn them...... Even yesterday in the morning when Annie was in pajamas and Geet in her night clothes....... Maan wasn't yet ready for office but still wearing casuals?? Who wears casuals to work in Kitchen before 7 am???

Some symbolism - Maan's Ghajini style tight shorts n jackets show he is a closed person....has tightly bound his innerself within.... actually GC is suffocating in those tight clothes.....😆😆

Annie -  The Gal is too thin to be wearing such short clothes..... Her legs look like sticks... Please make her wear bit longer clothes...... Atleast knee length.....

Daadi -  well can we have better fitting blouses for her? Earlier when Suhasini Mulay essayed this role, she had white sarees......Anju Mahendroo has cream colour sarees.... white would look classier is what I feel...... More royal..... so change that if possible....

Meera -  One gal whose dressing I like is Meera's'she has a proper mix of Indian and western. The Dress designer for Geet needs to be chucked away and Preneet should be appointed to design the clothes for all..

Naintara-  Well I don't understand y do negative characters in serials always change into western wear immediately when they separate from their so called husbands?? In any case I liked the sarees as well as the westerns she is wearing.....

Dev - His causal dressing, when ever he does wear clothes is quite nice and suits his character.... He as a character is supposed to be casual about everything in life and hence the casual clothing suits him.....

Arjun - So far so good....

Styling  (make up and hair)

Geet -  She needs a change in hair style post marriage. I mean the single pleat wont look good on a CEO's wife.... either she needs to keep hair open all the time or she needs to use a hair bun 'but no pleat' it looks very secretary style..... hahahahaha.....😆😆😆😆

Please makeup take note that sometimes the foundation is bit too much.....Drashti doesn't need that much foundation.... Please be careful with the wig usuage..sometimes it's a bit too obvious....

Maan - hahahahhaa😆😆😆........I have lots to talk here but I hv no time...... 😭😭😭

Make up -  Foundation is to be used to smoothen the skin tone effect.....not to paint.... Makeup artist stop using Gurmeet's face as a painting board..... Foundation needs to reduce... 😡

Gurmeet has beautiful eyes..😊... please stop using the Kajal......it is making the eyes look girlish..... No kajal please.........😡

Beard -  needs a bit of trimming...... The L shaped beard on the cheeks needs to go..... Please check the look in early Delhi office days.....that looked perfect in terms of make up as well as stubble.....

Hair - 😆😆😆😆...... Stop gelling it up like that.....it stand weirdly...... seeing that hair, reminds me of There's something about Mary.....😉😆😆😆😆..... Well I hope u all understood which scene I meant............. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Again 'Check the Kurbaan Hua or early delhi office days'. The hair style and make up was far better then....

Uff'I wud love to go on and on.....but no time..... Will update later......

Merry Christmas to all....... c ya after 2 days as am going out of town.....  

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
La lala La laa la laaa... 😆 yes the episode was very very nice...

Juru ka gulam ban'ne ke 101 tareeke
(by Maan Singh Khurana)

frequently used tips
help your wife in dressing as well as in undressing...🤣

serve breakfast on the bed itself...

read books titled "tips for pregnant women" and follow each tip...

learn how to change the nappies of the baby...

learn how to do all the household work,,

always prefer you wife over your work....🤣

always prefer your wife over your family members...🤣🤣🤣

dedicate all your valuable or invaluable time for only and only your wife....🤣🤣🤣

learn the tailoring  techniques for when your wife need to  give measurements for stitching...

never give any bhao to other gals in front of your wife,,,and dance toh bilkul nahi or else you
wife can hit a slap on your "Kaan ke neecha"🤣

Less in use tips:

never force your wife to say "I Love you"... she'll say when she'll feel like....

dont let your wife measure the increase or decrease in her wight with weighing balance..always weigh her by carrying her in your arms (practice will polish your skills)
🤣

buy expensive gifts for her (sorry wrong entry)

keep on tempting your gal friend  to have a good time after marriage..
dance with your GF to give your love story a filmy touch..🤣🤣🤣

do as much wadaas (promises ) as you can to make her stay hooked to her decisions...

do some choocie chhoos and hugging with your wife to make her feel she is married to a guy...🤣🤣🤣

Office genda phool:

wow what an office... where staff plays Family Family... what kinda office is that ??
🤣🤣🤣 half playing ladki wala (because geet doesn't have a family) and half ladke wala (because Maan has a small family ..Currently🤣) .. boss plays Papa  to baby  (baby need a father)and  Dai Maa  to Geet..(geet needs Dai.. HP touch🤣)  and rest of staff helps in home decoration ..what a multi-talented bunch of people..

Yeh PYAAS kahin ker de na mujha Pagal...
 Baras Ja  Re Ur-jun Baras JAAAA
(says Un-vesha)

ufff what a compitetion level??? one Ur-jun and Two NAGIN 😈.. i mean they should leave him alone for some time.. and whats with Ur-jun's background music... "Pyaas" (thirst)
🤣🤣🤣 y pyaas???🤣 and they are using pyaas for urjun then they should use "Bhook " (hunger) for Un-vesha to make a bhooka pyaasa couple...🤣

i will repeat my golden words to predict that soon we'll have to witness a  hot passionate or OTHERWISE  scenes (CON) of this bhooka pyaasa couple.. and may be before maanneet marriage only....
🤣 shame on them...there might be some tabela adventure ...or playing lost lost in jungle... or getting locked in ur-jun's office...🤣 but something will happen for sure.. and Ur-jun will use Un-vesha to avenge maan... (sorry but my serial experience taught me all this) ok lets suppose Ur-jun makes un-vesha pregnant ,,and then refuse to take up the responsibility... by either saying he had never done anything with Un-vesha and she is just trying to trap me..or "I AM IMPOTENT'..😵 how can she become pregnant?? 🤣

Papa Kehte hain bada Naam Kare ga..

well dont think i am getting partial towards maan if i say the most beautiful scene of tonight's episode was MSK in tears to see that sonographic image of the baby...  😍😍😍
and being a human i can understand his feelings in that moment... it always feels good when you get something without any HARD WORK....
🤣🤣🤣it has happened to me when i didn't prepared for my exams and was scared of getting flunked and i topped in the whole class... i stared crying and all were shocked to see y am i crying sitting on my seat instead of going on stage to get my prize...????🤣🤣🤣 when mom asked me i told that i wasnt expecting this..she said you should thank God for blessing you... i thanked God as well as my class fellows for not preparing well for exams because of eid holidays...🤣 so i think maan should also thank God as well as Dev for disowning geet and baby warna sari life catch catch khelne aur GITH ke baal sawarne mein nikal jati .... 🤣

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx jyots...

Aesthetics n more.😊😊😊...

its 1 of the much needed topics n guess d 1st part of our agenda...
k knw me cutting d intro part as both my dearies(shonna baby n gou) hv written all neccessary...

will directly start wid d agenda..........

ATTIRE.....

GEET HANDA : Her dressing hs alwaz bn ethnic....which is bt obivious gvn to her background...the place she belongs to n d way shez bn brought up...i succeeded to recall 1 of the instances frm HP days which reflected the force behind her behaviour n dressing..daarji 1ce hd punished her fr returning home widout her duppatta .....

it showed how conservative atmosphere she belonged to...thou all salwaar kameez the dresses were good..well fitted n less repetitive..n evn thou dey wer loud in colour at times..she carried dem off wid confidence....

coming to Delhi....the girl couldnt change herself more coz of bn brought up in conservative atmosphere... bt still to manage n adjust wid the city life she did experiment as much she could.....but yes it was a gradual process may b aftr a month or so v started seein her in dos low back dresses....different colours but similar patterns....we go in a store n the shopkeeper tells us " madam yeh ek pattern hai aur isme char colour available hai.."...but we surely wudnt pick up all four dresses of d same pattern only coz the colours r different....wud we???......same wid her sarees.....be it kurbaan hua (white saree)...pee loon (gold) or recent 1 white wid purple embroidery....dey hv all bn of same pattern wid revealing blouses.....she undoubtedly looks gud in dem....bt dt does look repetitive......

there r various patterns in blouses.....evn if she wants to stick to ethnic n nt go in wid total western....ders alwaz an option to team up tunic or kurtis wid jeans /leggings as the girl is in shape n hs a gud height....

the importance of clothes is dat they do symbolize change or different phases of an individuals life...fine u wannna create an individual style of urs...but dat surely doesnt mean wearing same patterned clothes in different colours...experimenting more n being confident is also
Aaj ki nari..😃😃😃.

her hair... dey need attention as well....DD hs nice curly hair ..👍🏼..now 1ce in a while hair widout too much of ironing can look gud....as geet alwaz hs a pleat(wig) so its kinda obivious dat she wud a bit wavy hair...n dey wd look gud at times n wud b refreshing change .....

MAAN SINGH KHURANA :

i agree dat ders less scope of experimenting in Men as compared to in women...but dat surely doesnt mean 1 sticks to waist coats....

i do like waist coats ...dey look so gud....but if u wer same waistcoats time n agn...ya same nt evn similar coz v see him in same black waistcoats n times.....dey loose der charm....

i remember how gud he looked in dt black blazer he hd worn b4 d kurbaan hua dance sequence.😳😳😳.....

he looks gud in bandh galas/jodhpuris..😃😃😃..a business tycoon like MSK can also wear suits at times...wud look dapper ..😃..

some more shirts wud also do....coz he hs bn wearing same shirts agn n agn n agn....so shopping fr him toh banta hai boss...............😆

for now its only abt des two ...the leads of the show ...ll post more on dem n thers in d next post...

abt 2days episode...😊

good.....

highlights : dadima explaining maan abt geet n her preg prob....

maan n geet scene in her cabin....

maaneet in hospital...1 of  best maaneet scenes in recent past.....

but wat wid pregnancy ..wat month is it exactly..😕😕😕.. 😆😆

dats it frm my side....

............................ TO ALL...............

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

I got a bit emotional today watching the sonography scene😭...very rarely I hv seen such type of scenes and that too such type of ILU confessions..very original👍🏼..so for me that scene remains special and best emotional scene of this show till date😳..I hv never seen such a touching and emotional ILU confession coming from a girl in any show ever in my 12yrs of serial experience 

Now overall when I look at the whole episode I feel  the flow of the episode was not proper today...they should hv divided the episode into two parts..today should hv been the office scene and how MSK satisfies Geet's food cravings😛 and this whole hospital scene should hv come tomorrow since it was very special😳..all of a sudden it looked like a jerk when MSK-Geet suddenly reaches the hospital...not a very smooth transition there🤔

Now that was my critical mind😆..but as a general viewer..the hospital scene takes the cake and was a very touching scene of this show till date😍....beautifully executed and actors did grt here👏😊...the  scene was truely magical😍..when Geet looks at the sonogram,she was tightly holding MSK's hand near her stomach😳..and then both were looking at the sonogram in a divine way cherishing the beautiful picture of the unborn baby in front of their eyes😍...then when Geet saw MSK dropping that tear from his eyes..she finally said ILU to him😳😳...very magical..😳... Who would hv thought that the ILU from Geet's mouth will come in this scenario⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...And this is what I love about this show..its their relationship which is so pure and divine and not out of any lust😳...in most of the shows we hv these cliched ILU situations where the couple goes for romantic dates or for long drives or mayb some rain sequence when the ILU comes 😆  but here its the unqiue factor which is making the show different from the rest😳;I don't think even a single viewer of this show would hv guessed that the ILU from Geet will come in this manner😍😍😍;I know in the precap once again we hv Geet asking MSK that why u r so nice..blabla...as if she is still worshipping him like God but I can actually identify with those dialogues in the precap in such situation😳...because lets b frank MSK like character doesn't exist in real world...no man will so easily accept a woman with a past baggage of his own brother but here he not only accepts her with her past baggage,but gives her all the happiness,love,care that she truely deserves👏...and when Geet sees that tear coming out of MSK's eyes,she realises that he is equally enjoying that divine moment looking at the sonogram..he is truely feeling like a father of the child..and this is what makes Geet feel proud of her man but still she is in awe and disbelief that she can get a guy like MSK 😳;She has seen that her own family members were guilty of this child and wanted to kill it and here this man whose brother himself was the culprit has given her not only love,happiness and respect in life but is also cherishing the moment of joy with her with equal enthusiasm👏;And this is where she just cannot stop herself worshipping her man at times which is totally understandable😊....These r few reasons the scene touched me to heart because very few men will show their feelings or emotions so openly to their woman and the way MSK shows it today to Geet is truely commendable and unbelievable👏👏..both GC-DD were exceptional in this scene👏

I also loved the whole mango eating scene and the way MSK kept teasing her with continental lunch wala dialogue😆;These r simple yet very realistic scenes between a man and woman or a boy and girl just before their marriage😳

MSK's telephone talk with Dadi was also another realistic scene👍🏼..also confirms that Dadi already knew about Geet's pregnency😃..loved the way Dadi was giving lecture to MSK about how to treat a pregnent lady and about her different mood swings😆😳..I liked GC's expression of realisation there...😊...Now here issues can b raised about when Dadi knew about Geet's pregnency ,why din't she gave it any importance till now especially when she knows that Geet is carrying the heir of their family only🤔;Well somewhere if Dadi had poured all love for Geet only because of the baby,we viewers would hv called her selfish then😆😳;Now that she is pouring love for Geet not because of the baby but because she is going to b the daughter-in-law of Khurana family,we r still hving problems with it😕😆;So in short more than Dadi,I feel we viewers r too confused about our own assumptions sometimes🤣;Yes we can argue that when Maaneet had a fight and were separated,why Dadi din't react much if she knew that Geet is pregnent with Dev's child...my reason here is simple..Dadi very well knew that the unborn baby of my family is safe since my stalker pota will make sure he becomes Geet's saaya 24/7..so I don't need to worry🤣🤣🤣..and thats what MSK did by buying Indian paints for Geet😉😆..So why Dadi need to show any concern for the baby when her pota itself was creating records in stalking and protecting both Gith and the baby Khurana😃😛...

Starting breakfast scene looked OTT for me..I mean I would hv preferred a golgappa session mayb🤔😆;But knowing MSK,its in his basic nature to do samaj seva for Geet🤣;He can distribute mobile phones to the staff for Geet and he can even distribute free continental breakfast to the staff to make sure that Geet admits she haaatss continental food..thats our MSK🤣
🤣🤣🤣;He doesn't mind if Geet does not eat that continental stuff but he wants Geet to admit it or else he goes back to his dusht danav mode🤣🤣🤣...curious case of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome🤓🤣🤣🤣...

Maan carrying Geet in his arms and running inside the hospital was a funny and cute scene but the transition from office to directly hospital was not proper and editors  screwed up badly here😡...this one scene sort of broke the flow in today's episode 😊...

Last scene was good...Tasha trying to hit on Arjun and seeing this Annie feeling jealous...🤣...But Nikunj still cannot act ...her jealousy expressions were blahhh...Piyush was good with his attitude today👍🏼..the guy is impressing me now😳

All said and done...I will say today's episode still stands out for me just because of that one touching sonography scene😍😍😍....I don't care if the size of the baby was shown properly or not or whether logically Geet's pregnency months r counted or not😆,what matters for me r those emotions and feelings that Maan-Geet will attach with the baby and thats what I saw today..the emotinal bonding with the Baby😳..

My Rating:9/10...Actually today's episode din't hv a proper flow and transition...like I said episode should hv been divided into two parts and hospital scene should hv come in a separate episode...but still I gave it a high rating on emotional quotient and for that one sonography scene which looked like a christmas spl gift given to the viewers from the CVs😳

Shonuu ,Adits and Gouri superb job done👏👏...u three hv almost said it all about fashion and now I want CVs to take note of all these points that u 3 hv suggested👍🏼

My short tips for the actors in terms of fashion will be..

Geet:Want to see her in sarees after marriage..and yes more open hair than that wig😳

Maan:Want to see him more in casuals and jeans😳..and yes stripping once in a while will do😛..no kajal/soorma plss and less foundation😆

Arjun:Right now he seems fine🤔..can work on his hair a bit😛

Annie:Want to see her more in long skirts🤔...open hair is fine for her..

Dadi:She is fine with her dressing😆

Dev-Meera:Let them come back in the picture again..will then give gyaan😆😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res
--------------------
@Shonnu and Gou fab Analysis ⭐️👏👏⭐️Wow I actually never thought a lot about it in detail but ur discussion does make me put my mind to it..

@adits amazing analysis👍🏼tell me abt it men don't hav anything much to do expcept remove tehir excess kajjal..

will add more comments to it😃

Office Paperming Gith Handa: Ahh I always love episodes which start wid him😆lol the way he was papmering her by carressing her headSee I knew it Adi has the dhak dhak for Maan..he wants to be on his side.,..he is heartbroken coz maan is leaving him for gith so he wants to spend sum alst days of Maan's bachelor hood with him😳🤣
the way Maanisha was preparing adi to go to maan "Jayyiye na Sir" and he was fixing his tie and stuff😆Manishaa never fails to gift me a smile with his presence😃😛

NO fair I want Maanisha to be on maan's side

Adi Stammering: The side effects of Dhak Dhak..and Maan is besharam he is luking for peon Laliyaraam where is he I thot whole Ip was given a job so he shuld be in Kc too na..anyways Adi offered Thanda thanda lassi and Maan reject haww u r shameless..Pandeyji adi manisha all love u shoo much nd u not giving them bhaavand tht Malhotra meeting in Gurgeon Office will be wiating forever coz Munda will be buzy Romancing his Gith😛

Breakfast in Office: Ok he is not kanjoos he is providing breakfast in office which Gith wasted so he loves environment😃btw don't these guys hav breakfast from homee sab kudh pade Maan sir ka continental food khaane ke liyee and Manishaa I'm Lovin it he probably wants Mcdonalds ka breakfast😆

Pregnancy Lessons for MSK: Haww I thot he was experienced he knew abt Papaya and didn't knw abt this Now I am confused whether he is experienced or not😕😆

Gith's Plight: aww I feel it subah se bhukhi hai and MSK tortures her more huh..so Mum is back from Canada and she is all hype abt this chatpatta desires😆she remembered her days and quickly ran to make her sum raw mango juice😆

Kacche Aaam: Ahh yum I wanted to eat it soo badly I can only eat tht in india huh my mouth was wateringgand then there was salt and red chilli powder too ahhh I want to have some wish it was summer..
MSK's grin when she agreed to have the food was sweet I loved the scene it was adorablee made me smile hehe and wen he came forward to say: "Now I knw tht during preganncy one desires for these types of food" the expressions there😆

Aaam Ke side effects:Lol the way he ran "GITH why are you holding your stomach Gith Do you have allergy I shuld have asked doctor" hehe the way he was panicing..Loved the concern there😳 and he picks her up the 20th timee...lol he pciked up her up like a doll Gc is used to it now😆

Doktor Doktor:lol the way Geet was giving those smiles when she was named the patient hehe cutee..😛

NE&Err-Jun: Ok I get it she is lattoo over him..He didn't have to do much but can u plz change tht BG jus seems lyk sum pepsi/cola BG where sumone is thirsty😆

Bacha&Maa Vs Ziddi Papa: Loved Maan's concern for both😃

Sonography:Bacha exists there is proof..aww my family is insanee..they quickly brought the vid when my sonography was done and they were watching it side by sidee.. and a total we are family moment..thankuu Cvz for tht🤗 I actually neva saw tht but jus today mum revealed it..
aww Maaneet were in tearss tht tear drop from his eyes The parents were so overwhelmed😳Itni Khushi Itni Khushii *bhaskar divakar bharti style*I did get a lot emotional..
we finally got a pciture of the the superman babyy awww..😳

I love You: I just had this fear tht this shuld not be cliched lyk every normal one but it wasn't it was unique and a perfect moment to portray it😃GC&DD A fab job theree...⭐️

Tasha's Prince Charming: 😛🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣O0ohhu Wedding Planner How kewl...

NE is J: Owhk then Tooo PHASHTTT her gaddi is going too phashtt Itni jaldi J..Err-jun maybe shoo happy..No working hard giving out khoon pasina..NE is jus falling for him without doing much😳

Precap:Maan Aaap Bhagwaan Ho

@Piyush You are getting there with ur acting😊
@Nikunj I had to imagine ur J expressions in my headall u did was staree..😳
@Cvz Gunjan&Sandip There were editing flaws..will try to ignore it for a day since the hospital scene made it all for me😃
@GC & DD as usual a fab jobw ith ur comic timings👏and the hospital scene was outstanding jsu bcoz of u too😳⭐️⭐️👏

I am acting like a total GCM today all over my take there are words like adorable sweet cutee...Ash is insane today..😳

New VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYT5NZfqvNA[/YOUTUBE]
one more
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBnDnMHbyN0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dear Geet HSP Team,

Since you are in mood to grant wishes. I have few more:
1. Scene that gives us Annie's backstory
2. Darshaan of Statue Dev
3. ArTas =Tasha & Arjun (she can sell KC secrets to him;))
4. Sasha ki Sighting or Something about y she is missing

About the epi, it was near perfect. Only thing missing was flow, which went out the door btwn mango lunch and hospital corridor. Next time go slow. You have 6 days a week, no?

Also, why does MSK have so many telephones on his desk? Is he running a hotline service from his desk? Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Helloo Nissar, CVs, Barry, Gurmeet, Drashti, the rest of the GHSP team, friends  et al – Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays !  Today's epi was just perfect for the occasion…we got our own version of Christmas … a brilliant touch.  Today, officially, Maaneet and baby are a family … HUM personified.  A very emotional moment to finally see the baby - not only for Maaneet but for all the fans around the world.

Hope the baby is a girl and you name her 'Khushi' for all the happiness she brings to Maaneet and us fans :)))

MSK walks into office in a bad mood, followed by Geet. But Geet's family is eager to take their new role seriously and waylay her, offering tea/coffee, help etc etc.  So if everyone is on Geet's side, who will be on MSK's side.

I loved Bal Brahmachari's dialogues…shreeman ke pas jaane ka sahas kaun karega ? So Maanisha n BB enlist Adi to go to Bajrangbali to find out his heart's desire.

So Adi, enters the cabin and has an extra severe bout of stammering…asks if MSK would have lassi.  Poor Adi must have thought a cold glass of lassi wud help cheer up MSK.   I think when Adi is finally able to blurt out the real reason, Maan is touched. 

Maan notices the lunch box sitting on his desk. He glances out the cabin window and notices that the office staff is pampering Geet.  So he steps out and says that he has ordered continental breakfast for his team who are overjoyed.  Geet's heart sinks. MSK asks Adi to distribute keeping in mind to give Geet an extra helping.

Bal Brahmachari stammers 'andey ka maas'….ROFL….Pandeyji u were superlative ! Barry – hats off !

Maan is still adamant to see Geet eat his continental breakfast.  He even tries some emotional blackmail b4 deciding to feed her with his own hands.  Poor Geet denies….twice….that's when MSK has had it….and walks off in a huff.  Geet barely able to hold her nausea.  I feel like shouting 'I told u so'.  I'd sensed the pregnancy related nausea picking up steam yesterday and said so in my take.  It's a great feeling when u know ur guess was right :))) Ok, ok…enuff gloating V…move on.

Maan answers his phone thinking its NE but turns out to be Dadi. So u fought with Geet again today.  So the pota starts complaining…ha ha ha !  so Dadi gives him a dose of cravings during pregnancy. 

Why did Dadi take so long to even admit that Geet was preggy ?  When did she find out? Was it when Dev/NT were arrested ?  If she knew it then, why did she let Maaneet go thru their MU ?  I think the CVs used a bucket full of cinematic liberty to close this loop. All of us had been debating this issue for sooooo long and CVs closed this loop in a jiffy.  While analyzing Dadi's role, I had mentioned that at the end of the day, Dadi was only for 'family'.  Now that Maaneet are finally getting married, the baby  is suddenly part of the Khurana family and get's prime  place , eh Dadi ?

Poor Geet – pregnant, famished, skipped breakfast, possibly even lunch …and to cap it all, nauseated.  GC/DD were just super !

Aam ki allergy :))))) LOL…He lifts her n carries her all the way to the hospital…this entire scene was just  HOWLARIOUS !  A must see !

NE-Arjun

Aaj pehli baar pataa chalaa Arjun has staff helping him to decorate the house.  NE is too busy line-marofying Arjun.  Arjun still biding his time.

Maan overrides the doc and Geet at the hospital…a concerned dad.  Oye hoye, even Geet is yelling at him.  So sonography it is… aur aap itne hyper kyun hai ?

The baby's heartbeat silences both as they look towards the monitor….and they see the baby for the first time.  Maaneet are spellbound looking at the tiny miracle.  Maaneet hold both hands together, smiling and once again turn to look at the baby.

Geet turns to look at Maan who is gulping furiously…and she notices a trea trickle down Maan's face.  Overwhelmed, Geet says Maan ILU ! Maan turns to look at her speechless and content.

NE-Arjun

LOL ! Now Arjun has 2 on his tail – NE and Tasha.  Fun !  Arjun seems to be enjoying the attention … let's see how long b4 NE explodes !

Precap – Aap itne achche kaise ho ?  Koi insaan itna achcha kaise ho sakta hai ? Mere ateet ke baarey mein sab kuch janne ke baad phir aapne mujhe apnaya ?  Maan smiles.  How will Maan respond ?  That's the million dollar question.

Nissar, CVs, Barry and the team – Brilliant

Gurmeet, Drashti – Two thumbs up !

Edited by starlite7 - 13 years ago
bDgT thumbnail
Style is about being a prince even in beggar's clothes
 🤣

Jhoot bole kauvva kaate
kaale kavve sey dariyo
mein maikey chale jaaongi
tum dekhte rahiyo
🤣🤣🤣