#Devils Den# Aa Gaye na line pE!!

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

SHUBH ARAMBH :  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DD!!!! 🤗

THE  FIRST FEW POSTS  r on tour of some bloopers!!! 😳

&& SINCE MEHENDI IS ON DICE THE POST WILL DEAL ON THE BLOOPER MEHENDI OF THE ENGAGEMENT DAY!!!! SO THE MEHENDI BLOOPERS R NOT REPEATED!!!!!👏

1)THE BLOOPER HISTORY FROM GUILT OF LOCKED ROOM TILL THE CASE OF MISSING STAIRS :

the most striking blooper it was raining wen geet entered to station & not wen maan entered... 😭

most important it did not look like any DELHI station :(😆

& he had time to change clothes & come ?😳

shouting geet geet in mute mode? 

& can anyone point out frm were geet went how she jumped & went out frm her room wen maan entered ?? 

wat abt maan falling into the bag ? & thise chor bacche never interfre?/
& most imp!!! maan's memories he was thinking of tat green dress gift which geet was actually imagining ??? 🥱

and while playing hide & seek both of them wore THE INVISIBILTY CLOAK i guess, how else can u justify the scene wen both standing jus behind the other ?? 👏

the flight scenes ? manali takes an over night tracel ?😆

they should have maintatined some cconsistency,

THE EXHIBITION set up,

maan goes out in search of her ? & finds her in bench which loooked more like a garden set up of some home rather than a roadaway bench??😲

2)THE WAITED DISSECTON OF RTM :

how come snowfall stucks only geet & not maan?? 😆

some kind of water proof jacket he is wearing 😳

do ppl leave their house open for strangers to step in & make themselves comfortable ?? 

& most important such a biggy house & no room to change clothes for my darling geet ?? 🥱

how come on both clipplings wen they showed the house frm outside it was PINKY'S HOUSE

atleast some other house they could have shown na?? 😳

SHIRT ?? maan wore a semi sleeve & wen geet gets to wear it , it turns out to be a full sleeve ??

& dupatta, some kind of bed covering or watever the skirt was i could not think 😕

Getting little out ? did anyone happen to notice the bed position ?? 😡

wen they entered the house it was so far frm the window 

& during the song sequence wen she had to lie down it jus popped out close to the window?? aladdin ki mat tha kya??👏

as the talks b/w maan & gett the dialogues were awesomely written, but again i had doubt as it was procceding whether they were seated or standing ?? it did'nt look proper ?? 😲

the wodden screen & the window's postion in relation to fri & yesterday epi were not coherent... 

🥱

& geet ?? her voice was'nt dubed properly, it lost the charm of the intro scenes...🤢

3)JUS FOR MEERA !!!!!

i thought the garedn was a part of khurana mansion ???  frm where did the children start playing in private constructions ??? thoda illogical laga yaar 😭

& the funniest part!! has not maira seen geet in that file ? & while confronting her how come she forgot tat it's geet ??? 😕

4) THE HOLY CONFESSION OF REUNION :

AM SPEECHLESS....  I DID NOT WANT EVEN A TEAR TO SEPARATE MY VISION IN SEEING THE BEAUTIFUL CONFESSION OF LOVE, AM BIASED BUT still i happened to see little bloopers... 🤗

does the link or a connector pay its existence betwen the outhouse & the kurana' mansion ??/😆

it was pathetic yaar... seriously it took moments for me to understand tat it was a poor shoor blooper... 

out of ??? how come geet is apparated ?? i  can use no other word....😕

how come she lands inside the mansion seconds after her room scene ??? yup,  it was bad

& maan standing behind tat wodden screen, he is tall his head was seen a top ? still 3 ladies & even dadima cant make out tat someone was standing ??? 😡

& my sweetie had to bath twice within minutes?? was'nt the first scene she was dryingher hair & again u show her in the bath tub?? logic??? 🤢

hospital clock : AM  Telling again,,,,, no more clocks in BG..... it hurts time yaar.... it's very small to notice but dunno y i get pissed looking at clocks... may be cos i cant handle time effectively so i get nerved down seeing it!!!😳

position sense :  time & again,, dunno how many times ve told this.. but i still happen to see tat distance apart while  a single dialogue is delivered... the beloved editing team ?? have u lost it agagin ?? i find it silly tat u ppl can manage ti ignore such things??😳

5) TIME TRIAL : TIME TURNER STOLEN FRM MINISTRY OF DEFENCE :

It was a full moon day when Maan puts khandani ring on Geet. Consider that as day 1 and how many days have gone by since that...

Day 1 - Maan puts ring on geet's fingers😳

Day2 - Geet's ring circulates in the office and lands in Maan's hands and he puts it back on geet - enter demellos - discussion on pyar ki nishani bunglow - Maaneet ask each other pyar ke maainey and get answers

Day3 - Demello's wedding - pregnancy revelation😭

day4 - Maan avoiding geet - Geet runs behind Maan's car-maan stops-geet faints-maan brings her to his room-takes care👏

Day5- Geet's past revelation to Maan - Maan brings geet back at Khurana house😲

Day6 - leave for Manali to manage the lie they told dadi😆

Day7 - Roop tera mastana😭

Day8 - Back at Delhi-Maan angry with Geet- Dadi announces engagement party - Maaneet go on date - Geet confesses love❤️

Day9 - engagement day - Maan shuru hua subheh - maannet go to doc - back for bhangra - getting ready for engagement - Maan clarifies to Geet that henceforth everything between them would be true including the engagement  - AGAIN IN FRONT OF FULL MOON????🤢

How is it possible????

on engagement night maan showed geet the full moon & nxt day maan's accident & the night in hospital & nxt morning the lift wala scenes & night he is back home ? were did the moon appear from??? 😭

6)MAAN : AUTHORITATIVE CERTIFICATE :

maan & his substantiation tat he can read her ??😭

he was the one who could see tears in her eyes in mid rain tat dhaba wala scene & wen she stood in front of him fully broken he could not sense from her words ? her tone ?😡

maan & his justification??🤢

i care for my bro? o really ? then where did u go wen he needed u the most ?😭

he is little shararati ?? o really?? with 3 known gf so far we know ??😭

he is good at heart ??? o really ??? wen he is gonna leave geet , y he choose to make love with her tat fateful night ???😭

maan & himself ??

did he not tell us all who keep doubitng that he has changed, tat he is still the MSK ?

but he spoilt tat image ? his rxn to adi's comments on tevar i sould not justify ?? 

& i forgive him everytime??? SO THIS TIME TOO U'LL SHOW MAAN FORGIVING DEV ?

THEN IT'LL MEAN TAT THE VICTIM NEVER HAS BEEN GIVEN JUSTICE??🤢

SO THE CVS HAVE FINALLY ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS WE ASK. THEY ISSUED A CHARACTER CERTIFICATE OF DEV THROUGH A PERSON WHOSE AUTHORITATION WE WILL NEVER QUESTION ?? 😉

NO U FAILED........🤢

THEY TRIED TO MEAN THAT MAAN HAS FEELINGS FOR HIS BRO? VE SO FAR NEVER SEEN IT INN HIS EYES ??THEY TRIED TO MEAN OF THAT INJUSTICE HE DID TO GEET NOTHING BUT LITTLE MISCHIEF ?? THEY TRIED TO MEAN HE IS GOOOD ?? 😡

TAT MAAN WILL FORGIVE HIM EVERTIME & NOW ALSO ??

PLZZ DONT DO TAT... 😡

Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ainaGURTI thumbnail

7) RANDOM DOUBTS :

pinky's dad !! i guess the cv's r thinking we have memory loss....😭

1. geet's dad wen he spoke to PINKY'S dad had clearly told him tat dont ask me any questions as y geet left HP it's cos of some personal family prob & we cant discuss, so Mr. mirchandani could never now it frm geet;s dad.😆

2. wen geet told pink's dad tat she was pregnant, he told beta i completely trust u & will not ask u any question...

SO HOW DOES MR.MIRCHANDANI NOW GEET'S PAST ??❓

& pinky??? were is our dialogue writer?????? ❓

geet & maan are in DELHI......👏

then how come pinky' tells her dad that geet mangni chod kar MUMBAI se chali gayi???😭

8) THE ELEVATED ELEVATOR :

so if maan & dev came in lIft side by side how come they not meet in the ground floor ??😆

the lift ? in 3rd floor ?😳

maan's cabin was in 7th flooor as per previous epiSODES??🤢

OMG 2 hrs in lift ?? & jus so little talk & conversations had happened in office?😭

1. did not the security inform anyone about lift entrapment ?😆

2.no contact b/w lift & office ? no phone? no alarm? no buzzer??😆

3.maaan's entry is like ambulance siren in office so no one gotta know he even came to office?😆

4. the guards called up themselves ? could not inform office in charge to contatct for ambulance? 😆

abin was in 7th flooor as per previous epiSODES??😳

9) HOSPITAL DRAMA :

geet lands up in jail after a heavy conversation & mr.maan still roaming in corridors of a hospital not even in ICU ?? 🤢

really delhi's traffic is falling heavy on maan but geet from HP has been saved from such things!! 😳

remember the DNA testing thing, well ok the hospital will have the DNA information about the father but how to comapre maybe they have a CSI database with them😆

exactly!!

remember this is india there is no dna database available!! 😳

ICU: is there any ICU with a single bed ?? even CCU"s have multiple beds...😉

surgery: we were supposed to believe maan was heading for a surgey ?😭

how does he land up in ICU without any formal treatment?? do the dotors jus tell he is still serious even without an OT scene??😆

sanjivani : back to square one!!! 😃

geet runs to room nos 303? & nurse comments on patient nos 12 ? 🤢

doctor told dadi maan is in ICU?? dailogue writers ? no?again ?😭

y do i happen to get angry with each of u in turns?? me has royally been fed up with the room && icu triangle!! 😉

icu & 12 & 303? & now a square? room 26 ??? & to top it all the corrridors is the OBG ward!!

so many baby photos around!!!😭

cauliflower>??? i guess the hospital is the one going to be constructed in space!! against gravity or zero gravity!!!   tell me were did the cauliflower fall??? if newton was in one such a place his theory of gravity would have escaped & me & all of u reading physics would have lessened!!!

Actually the most famous Maan's Kiss on Geet's forehead was two different shots..joined together...in one shot Maan was holding her head (can clearl;y see that ) and in other shot he was not holding her head....may be they shot it twice and while editing forget the exact positioning of Maan's hand.

& BE4 TAT REMEMBER the hugs & shugs :

I counted the camera panned around them 11 times...shubh hai yaar..👏

the beloved poetry & cards & the writing!!

1. poetry me lovezz the dialogue writers.. bharry good no gr8 work but cvs u ppl could have suggested some logical execution of it? & director sir me izz pissed ur entire team needs a make over wen one department is excellent the other does horrendous job?

wat is ur ulterior motive???🤢

2. love written poems in a hospital flower room cards?? some get well msg r supposed to be written right?😳

3. & u wanted to showcase all the card tat were gifted to u kya?? so many new cards??😉

4. it was written in braill' script yaar!!😆

a. cos geet had poor eyesight but she managed to read it...😉

b. both of them were looking up & down & readin so the eyes were not focussed to it but the hands were... 😳

c. so they felt the braile acript of dots, which fit into such small cards too & they managed to read it even while looking around....👏

jus wen maan got admitted in morning he was supposed to be critical & not even midnight all his reports turn out normal ??? 😆

10) the journey of misunderstanding :

1. the camp confession scene ? who took the pic  & released it to press???? if & oly if the driver had done tat!!! 😆

2. the hospital hug photo was ok,i mean anyone could have clicked it ?? 😉

meeera's bed pe yaash ki sandwich ???????😉

& meera' bed room keeps changing like werrrrr???😛

y u ppl hasting out with unnecessary ideas of 1 week later stuff?? already geet is preg with how many months oly u ppl can xplain & u wanna run the story with weeks later & still dont care to show her preg?? 😭

meera's room is the world for me!!! its so different each time ?? i wish we all have such rooms which change with luxury every other scene... tats the advantage of being an interior decorator i guess, we can do make over of our rooms every night!!! 😡

geet gets locke d up ??? &&&& maan can hear her downstairs ?? 😕

tell me he has stolen the EXTENDABLE EARS from fred & george weasley!!! 😉

ok so geet steps down on maan's shoulder without a tactile sense of stepping into human?? 

& her BLINDSGHT some one take her to doc plzz.... 

were was maan standing ?? behind the ladder in one scene & in the next in front ? my beloved editing team me izz so upset with no improvement in ur work ?? 🤢

the first scene!! downstairs the time was 11.45 & wen geet springs up withthe file its 2.01 ?? how how ??? have u turned on the hour glass?? stole it frm the MINISTRY new collections???👏

THE BEST BLOOPER!!! CHANGING ROOMS IN OFFICE!!! how come onl yone piece of wodden stand stuck out orphaned in the office ? & maan jumping in there too ?? weird to the power of inffinity!!! 

POOJA IN silent mode!!!  diwali in funeral dress code ??????????

THE BEST ::::: jail main rest!!!!!

acha dev she produced nakli papers &&& u told haan hum log canada mein the???😭

chi moi... u told main prashyatap karoonga... but kab?? JHOOT BOLKE"" jhoot ka saath dekar?? 😆

THE LOGIcs HAS BEEN COMPletlwt eloped here!!!😉

dont tell me the air officers have some thing call IMMIGRATION papers & tickets ??????😲

11) THE ETERNAL FEELING :

HEALING POWERS OF PHOEINXXX:::: 

how come maan can get healed off from lift fall & candle fire & HP GUN attack but not the POOJA THALI AARTHI ??? ok i tell u DIIVINE POWERS OF FIRE R MORE THAN THE PHOENIXXXXX righttt??????/😡

THE LAL LAL HANDKY : playing hide N seek in maan pocket!!!! 😳

HOW come oly maaneet get alone in bheed ???😆

1. PEE LOON sequence ??😭

2. IN SHIMLA roads???😳

3. on true engagement morning bath tub scene ???😆

4. THE HOSPITAL GET TOGETHER????👏

5. &&& now the DIWALI SET UPPP !!!! 😡

12) PARTY !!! ---- logic : subtract it frm this show & watch wit Zero expectations : then u ll all ingoy!!!! 

1. dev stayed in meera multiple roomed house && geet did not see him ? 🤢

Blind kingdom rules.... CROWNS to u!!!! 

2, party at day time ? 😆

3. were r the business ppl who were invited??😭

4. all wore the sme dress except arhaana were did & wen did she change?😉

5. outhouse furnitures in farmhouse too ??? 😡

6. THE UNDESERVED SLAP>>>>> am against it, so will nt comment.. am still defending MAAN...... 

13) THE maang BHari ful SINdoor da lahu....

GEET seated in heR seat as usual Wit SEat BElts so tat ur TUMmy is proTECted!!! 😆my CUtiea lagaoifies sloW motion Mein BREAk  kk itussi totally unaware of it!!! 😳

HE helds out the WOUND HEALED hands no pieces of Glass he is a flying PHOenix& ur TEARS u stole FRM DUMBLedor' phoeniX!!! 😆

& U GET UP... arg I SEE THE SEAT BELT IS MISIING COS NO need of protection now, maan will dothe honours of proyection....👏

u walk & there he walks... footSTeps in STlye.... 😉

&  ^& the GLucose levels goes down.... gith tussi na neeche giro, cos it'll turn unlucky  13 th time tat ADREnaline Will rush into maa n to carry u!!!  but my GEET nothing is UNLUCKY b/w u & my maan.. this !13 time nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... its the first time he carries u aFter marriage.....🤗

& i see GITh upset in her ROOm ... how sad .. No decors on BED for SR, now i undersatbd her sad felings.... 💔

^ i SEE THE FULL moon again which makes its apperance evry other day wenever  maan calls for it!!! but i see the missing dialogues... no witness mooning now???

cause this SR is to be private....🤣

moi izz jumping by the dialogues.. & cnat say anything but bow my head down & SAlute....👍🏼

both  walk in stlye to the bed & all those passioncate & caring Moments Left me COnfused as y munda got up frm BED ??? ARGH.. nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......😲

i see gith hold on like a small kid to its fav toys.. me dheddding tears for her beautiful expressions.....😆

& moi stll jumpin with Dialogues.... 😆

& moi closed my eyes to SEE : am borrowing shonnu' words.. AIR chi : maan kissing eyelashes & 76% nitrogen.. tat the COncentration of nitrogen in Air... 

& i SEE maan kissing his own hands.. OmG!!!😭

& i turn to look into mirros In the ROOm to see reflLECTio then i remember ? how THESE PPL r wearing THE INVISIBILTY CLOAK .. how canthey be visib;le on it ?? 😳

THEn i see maan get up & do the HOnours of SEDuction & lie DOWn with her.... 😆

Tell moi were did geet get her clothes from &  wardrobe full of clothes'.😉

Am sure Meera would have packed & sent it to outhouse on geet's request after the marriage wala scenes!!!🤢

ainaGURTI thumbnail

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

BABY
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580084

Naintara

ainaGURTI thumbnail
INDEX......

PG 1 : Anamika urf bri!!!!, REssmii!!! aSH!!!! 👏
PG2: kavi, jyo, nabiha, shreya,geeta,marsha gouri!!!!
PG 3 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MA TAKE!!!!!! 👏
ainaGURTI thumbnail

Significance of mehendi'..

Here goes the first doubt!!

The lady's who were supposed to be dressing geet!!

1. did they do nail dcrub??

2. or was it mehendi ??

Geet & pinky in the dressing room

Geet has mehendi, Life is a mere dream, a fleeting shadow on a cloudy day.

Mehndi legh ghi tera hath Mehndi legh ghi tera hath dolakh bajh ghi sari raat jakh ka
tum sajan ka sath Bool na jahana yeah din raat tuja ko dais piya ka bahya Tera piya tera gun
gayia aya kushio ki barath la ka ranghoo ki raat Mehandi legh ghi tera hath Dolakh bajh
ghi sari raat. 

Geet & maan in terrace

Geet has mehendi, Strength and dignity are her clothing.

Ghagariya
pehnoon main odhoon chunariya (Ghagariya pehnoon main odhoon chunariya) Baahon mein uski bitaoon
umariya (Baahon mein uski bitaoon umariya) Ghagariya pehnoon main odhoon chunariya Baahon mein
uski bitaoon umariya Jee bhar ke, jee bhar ke, jee bhar ke doon main usko pyaar

Geet maan & dev in terrace

Geet has mehendi, Crocodiles' teeth are white daggers.

Aye khushiyon ki baraat, leke
rangon ki barsaat Mehndi rache gi tere haath, dholak baje gi saari raat Kangna baahon main jab
khanke, khole bhed yeh tere mann ke -2 Chahe karo na koi baat, sub ne jaan liye jazbaat Mehndi
rache gi tere haath, dholak baje gi saari raat (Tera ghoongat jo uthaye, roop tera seh na
paye Chaand ko woh bhool jaye, dekhe tera singhaar) -2 Tere maathe ka yeh jhoomar, bole piya ke
mann ko chookar -2 Saajan sun lo meri baat, jeevan bhar ka hai yeh saath

Geet & maan in pathway

Geet has mehendi, Love is a growing garland.

Gore gore haathon pe mehndi
lagaoon (Gore gore haathon pe mehndi lagaoon) Phir jaa ke apne sajan ko dikhaoon (Phir jaa ke
apne sajan ko dikhaoon) Gore gore haathon pe mehndi lagaoon Phir jaa ke apne sajan ko
dikhaoon Choomega, choomega, choomega mehndi wale haath Sajan mera mehndi laaya Haath rangeela

Geet &dev in terrace

Mehendi lashes out on cheeks, Drowning in the sea

Bikhar Jaati Hain Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Tut Ke Daali Se Haathon Pe Bikhar Jaati Hain Tut Ke Daali

Se Haathon Pe Bikhar Jaati Hain Tut Ke Daali Se Haathon Pe Bikhar Jaati Hain Tut Ke Daali Se
Haathon Pe Bikhar Jaati Hain Tut Ke Daali Se Haathon Pe Bikhar Jaati Hain Yeh To Mehndy Hai Yeh To
Mehndy Hai Mehndy To Rang Laati Hain Yeh To Mehndy Hai Mehndy To Rang Laati Hain 

Geet in main hallway

Mehendi o mehendi, She ran like the Wind

Bandh Mutthi Mein Dil Ko Chupaye Baithe Hain Hai Bahana Ke Mehndy Lagaye Baithe Hain Mehndy Ha Ha

Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Tut Ke Daali Se Haathon Pe

Geet maan adi pinky tasha in pathway

Missing mehendi & the raang of it, A laugh in a sea of sadness.

Karke

ishaara sajan ko bulaoon (Karke ishaara sajan ko bulaoon) Pyaar bhari akhiyon mein kaajal
lagaoon Karke ishaara sajan ko bulaoon Mehenga main, mehenga main, mehenga karoon main usse
pyaar Sajan mera kaajal laaya Haath rangeela rumaal sajan mera kaajal laaya Haath rangeela rumaal
sajan mera kaajal laaya Haath rangeela rumaal sajan tera kaajal laaya Haath rangeela rumaal sajan
mera kaajal laaya Haath rangeela rumaal sajan tera kaajal laaya 

Geet & maan in maan's room

Mehendi were u ?? You are the expression of my heart. You care for me and love me all the time.

Mehndi Ki Raat Aayee, Mehndi Ki Raat Dekhe Koi Pyari Dulhan Ke Haath Mehndi Ki Raat Aayee, Mehndi

Ki Raat Dekhe Koi Pyari Dulhan Ke Haath Rang Se Bhare, Khushboo Se Saje Mehke Huey, Kayee Sapnon
Ko Dil Mein Chhupaaye Huey Sharmaaye Huey Mehndi Ki Raat Aayee, Mehndi Ki Raat Dekhe Koi Pyari
Dulhan Ke Haath Milne Gaye Hum To Dulhan Se Matwali Si, Pyari Dulhan Se Chand Sa Tan Uska,
Bhola Sa Man Uska Chehra Bhi Tha Chand Sa Haan Chehra Bhi Tha Chand Sa Joon Sang-E-Marmar Ki

Geet & dev in terrace

Missing again, He has a voice of a wolf.

Baat Re Mehandi Lagi Mere [ Mehandi Lagi Mere Haath Re ] Maang Bhi Ujadi Dil Bhi

Tuuta Mehandi Ka Rang Bhi Nikala Jhuutha Ansuan Se Dhoye Haath Re Mehandi Lagi Mere Unaki Gali
Ka Phera Chhoda Aap Hi Apane Dil Ko Toda Ban Gayi Aisi Baat Re Mehandi Lagi Mere Dvaar Baji
Thi Jo Shahanaayi Vah Shahanaayi Thi Harajaayi Chhod Gayi Mera Haath Re Mehandi Lagi Mere [
Mehandi Lagi Mere Haath Re ]

Geet in dressing room

Raang tho finally aa gaya, The pidgeons fountained into the air.

Tut Ke Daali Se

Haathon Pe Bikhar Jaati Hain Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Log Baago Se Ise Tod Ke Le
Aate Hain Aur Patthar Pe Ise Shauk Se Pisvaate Hain Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha
Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Log Baago Se Ise Tod Ke Le Aate Hain Aur Patthar
Pe Ise Shauk Se Pisvaate Hain Aur Patthar Pe Ise Shauk Se Pisvaate Hain Phir Bhi Hothon Se Phir
Bhi Hothon Se Iski Uff Talak Na Aati Hain Phir Bhi Hothon Se Iski Uff Talak Na Aati Hain Phir
Bhi Hothon Se Iski Uff Talak Na Aati Hain Phir Bhi Hothon Se Iski Uff Talak Na Aati Hain Yeh To
Mehndy Hai Mehndy To Rang Laati Hain Yeh To Mehndy Hai Mehndy To Rang Laati Hain Mehndy Ha Ha

Geet in roads

Were are the lines?? Once your hearts been broken it grows back bigger.

Mehandi Lagi Mere Haath Re Mehandi Lagi Mere Haath Bhuul Ja Isako E Dil Ye To Sapanon Ki Thi Baat
Re Mehandi Lagi Mere Anajaane Mein Main Baavariya Likh Baithi Tere Naam Umariya Nibh Na Sakegi

Geet & nayantara in main hall

Missing ?? Her belt was a snake curling around his waist.

Jaaon Kahin Lup Chup Jaaon Kahin Bhaag Mein Jaaon Kahan Se Aaye Jaane Kahan Le Jaaye Yeh Raasta
Anjaana Chaahe Kuch Bhi Kahe Dil Deewana Dil Ki Baaton Mein Mujhe Nahin Aana Na Na Na Na Na Ji Na
Na Mehndi Mehndi Na Mujhko Lagana Mujhe Saajan Ke Ghar Nahin Jaana 

Geet & dadima

Nahiiiii, Authority is a chair, it needs legs to stand up.

Root Na Jaaon Kahin Toot Na Jaaon Chalo Saath Saheli Main

Na Jaaon Akeli Chup Na Rahoongi Saajan Se Kahungi Tu Pass Na Aana Chaahe Kuch Bhi Kahe Dil Deewana
Dil Ki Baaton Mein Mujhe Nahin Aana Na Na Na Na Na Ji Na Na Mehndi Mehndi Na Mujhko Lagana Mujhe
Saajan Ke Ghar Nahin Jaana

Geet & meera in park akka garden

Raang or mehendi dono gaye, The silence was a blood-cudling scream of anguish, set out to break my soul

kangna jab bahyoo main kehana bola yeah dil tera pai menka jaya ka karo na koi

bath sab na jan lia hai yeah jazbath Mehandi legh ghi tera hath Dolakh bajh ghi sari raat 
Tera gougeth jo othyia Roob tera sahya na paya chand ko vo bool jaya dekha tera sangar 
Mehandi legh ghi tera hath Dolakh najha ghi sari raat Tera metha ka yeah jumera boola piya
ka metha koo choo kar sajan sun loo meri bath jevan ber ka hai yeah sath Mehandi legh ghi
tera hath 

Geet & meera in her house

Same Christensen phenomenon, Your friendship is the picture to my frame.

Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Apne Ras Rang Se Is Duniya Ko Sajana Hain Kaam Mehndy Ka To Gairon Ke
Kaam Aana Hain Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha
Mehndy Apne Ras Rang Se Is Duniya Ko Sajana Hain Kaam Mehndy Ka To Gairon Ke Kaam Aana Hain Kaam

Geet in office

Law of golden rule, A heart of stone.

Baatein banaaye chaahe koi samjhaaye Par teri chaahat badlaaye Hoga sajan tera

laakhon mein ek Anhkiyan teri muskaaye Chaahe jo bhi ho Parwah nahin hai mujhe kisi ilzaam ki
Mehndi lagaoongi main sajnaa ke naam ki Kuch naa khabar mujhe ab subho shyaam ki 

Geet in police station

Law of justice still raang & mehendi missing?  You are the sun in my sky
                                                                            You are the light in my life

Yeh mehndi, yeh mehndi mehndi sagadaa di - 2 Mehndi lagaoongi main, sajnaa ke naam ki -

2 Kuch naa khabar mujhe ab subho shyaam ki Main sun rahi hoon yeh kaisi sadaaye Sapnon ka saajan
mujhko bulaaye Mehndi lagaoongi main sajnaa ke naam ki Kuch naa khabar mujhe ab subho shyaam
ki (Ek baar aaye to samne mere voh Pehchaan loongi hai mere bas mere voh) -

Geet in hospital

Back to square one still doubtful about mehendi & its raang!!

Love is a fragile flower opening to the warmth of Spring.

Love is a camara, full of memories.

ho daaman teri preet ka na chhute mere saajna o mere

saajna aankhon se duur hoke ek pal bhi main jee na sakungi sajan tere bin (mehandi se likh gori
haath pe mere tu mere balmaa ka naam - 2) - 2 (ho meri toh saari khushi balam tere vaaste tere
vaaste) - 2 mujhko mili zindagi balam tere vaaste tere vaaste lag jaaye tujhko meri bhi umar
maangu duaan main yahi raat din (mehandi se likh gori haath pe mere tu mere balmaa ka naam - 2)
- 2 dekhu main jismein unka hi chehra ho din dopahar subaho shaam - 2 (mehandi se likh gori haath
pe mere tu mere balmaa ka naam - 2) ' 2

bDgT thumbnail
Theme: Bloopers (counter to Maali) 🤣

The sun has sunspots
The moon has dark spots

Even nature balances
The light with the dark

What is right without wrong
Which is beauty without ugly

Perfection is only a myth
A parlance that one can only play with

That acts like a whip
To beat oneself with

We can choose to see the good or the bad
We can do away with what man is capable of or incapable of

Every day we learn a new thing that tells us
Our own limitations

We can aspire to retreat in fear
Or retrench ourselves with more vigor

To turn every weakness into a strength
and to clay mold every threat into an opportunity

~ End of theme ~

PS: No episode analysis from me tonight

Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
~ReS~

Solieeeeeesissssyyyy
🤗 doing it alone.. hmmm.. il read n comment asap!

First off!!  t best thing i can say today...   Happy Birthday Drashti... 🤗

Now CVs...

start biting ur nails.. coz whnevr i get CRAP.. i am gonna gonna giv u T NightMare NES is to us!!😡

For me Episode began on a goodnote.. and an unexpected one.. yes i thought against popular opinion tat u ill not continue the scene.. and i am only half wrong.. u did continue with Maaneet walking through the corridor to  The Sangeet.. but there were no exchange of wrds.. !! hmmm... but still i ill giv it to u for the support Geet was to Maan thru that gesture !! tat was good.. toh the lighting  or shud i say lac of lighting.. spoiled it!🥱

Next off Daadi - Maaneet scene.. tat was good but Maan was so GC.. GC u r allowed to smiling as Daadi said Since Geet is with you..  but pls see to it tat u r MSK to us Maan to his Geet!

T- Sangeeth.... as i had expected lik how spooilers are bttr than wht u spoil harder b4 u air....

with SBS n SBB.. i tot the dance was thanda...
and when i saw .. i cud see noting but orange anda...
oh wait.. i saw som orange boxes tooo...  which still makes me wonder mera number kab aayegaa.. u seem to hav auctioned out song sequences to random VM makers... but really if u r doing tat.. pick somone good.. i can help u with choices.. or may b i can do it myself!!
Coz for a fact The effects were horenderous!! Professional softwares hav bttr options if u wud lik to know..  i didnt even lik just forget enjoying.. tat even a tiny bit!! not evn as much as i felt for yesterdays SBS wala spoiler! it cud hav been way bttr..
n there i come to the most important of all things i hav been repeatedly trying to shove down ur throat.. Understanding tat T show is now 6days n U hav little tim with Nonstop wrk going on round the clock for only u know how many days n nights... i Ask!! .... Dont u Hav separate ppl to look aftr editing scripting cinematography... etc etc... ??? if yes.. wht the freaking hell are tey doing?? tey dont hold the lights by any chance do tey?? no right?? thn why t ... cant tey do wht is their job!  atleast why cant a responsible "being" proof read such badly edited n executed stuffs b4 u throw it on our face??? why??... r u afraid abt wht u might see... well mayb thn i might understd u.. coz frm today on.. i ill b afraid to watch GHSP.. coz while once in a blu moon i see a Good episode coming from professionals!
the rest of the days it feels lik going aage peeche in a spooky maze...! 

i had to get tis out.. n u bttr get tis in!!😡

Rest.. i had lot to say,.. but t gussa i am in right now erased a lotta my memory.. ill com bk aftr i rewatch the rest..!! till thn read read n read n get myself clear to urself!

just read brii.. n she is right.. u can chose to see the good or the bad.. its ur choice!
today i chose to see the bad.. n mayb tomrw tooo... but thn tats coz there is a hope of betterment i hav.. in u the CVs.. who i think may take those hard wrds as Constructive criticism and work toward Perfection!

To all those who are confused by my Angered self.. i did not hav much of a problem with the dance.. till it was shot! though i hate to see *the one hand up n the other down* from MSK and did not think Geets attire and its Non-glitterati was a suitable choice.. n thought the dance in itself was a bit dull.. and Thanda coz of it..  frm wht i saw in the spoilers
My problem strts aftr the shoot...  what i expected was the editing team to cover up.. adding a bit of light n vibrance to the video but instead i got orange stuffs popping in n out randomly.. my biggest problem today was at wht happnd in the editing room n l8r..

The way Geets chit-a-chat with Daadis Kitty Party frenz was chopped off looked anoying a 5 secs of geet saying a hi n Maan first peeping n thn moving himself to the dance wud hav had a smoother flow.. n bttr looing to t eyes.

Brij - Maan scene cannot b justifed no matter how  hard u try! it was really no need for Maan to ghoor at someones back side... without any joining dot waali flash backs or anything.. it is Bad to his image!!

Rest of epi analysis i am not in mood for.. n its too l8 for my bed.. caio.. but i ill say i generally i liked the rest.. bt tats only the rest on the whole!

i rewatched the Dance online...

n u know wht i felt it was a VM - a random amateur one toh.. but a VM.. n tat way i felt bttr and kinda liked t actual dance.. but if U want to please onlin viewers with  VMs.. why with such horrible.. no pathetic effects!! try watching it on TV u ill know wht i mean.. !! *i feel lik baging my head on those air heads* who edited tat...n u CVs who gav em t green signal... totally out of ur senses... nah completely senseless!!😡

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res
It seems you guys are not going to get mukti from my takes that easily,my exams got postponed🤓and I am Khush😃 and dukhi bothh...Khush coz I won't miss Maaneet Shaadi happenings and dukhi coz I revised so much and now I will have to hit my head on the books again

-Loved the Continuity of the episode👍🏼

Maahi ve was great wid summ fab dancers I gnored NES so I enjoyed it😆,The PHAMILY hug was really adorable..and ofcourse the outta world Bhangra😆I am sure not everyone liked it, but I won't complain..this is the typical sangeets you havee..I loved the fact that everyone joined in and it just didn't focus on Maaneet dancing alonee..Everyone was like dancing together and celebrating Sangeet..😃

Teen Mahila Vs Ek Mard Bahut Nainsaafi Hai😈:Always Pulling innocent Munda's Leg😆Woh toh Paper padh raha tha😆He is so touchy touchy the mahila party convinced him wid no efforrts for the bachelor party😆

Handa Vs Khurana: Maan calling Gith Fat, CVz makin mockery of their own fundas to all those ppl who keep questioning as to why her stomach is not out yet..I love how they do tht like previously they did it wid Maahi🤣Lol it seemed Geet wanted to check his neck so tht she can bite him as a vampire😆

Recession ka Maara Err-Jun: 1st Day Clothes same as today..tauba taubaa now u knw wat happens err-jun we u waste ur time behind NE wid sajnaaa ve..Sudhar jao or one day you won't even have those clothes to wear..Raste pe Katora Leke Khada hona Padegaa..🤣

Maan bewafa Bewafa bewafa nikla Hai Tu: How could you do this maanyou didn't recognise your Jeevan saathi😡When Maan was checking him out I thot his mind was thinkin..Aisi Adaiyan toh sirf mere Brij ko aati Hai..Brij Brij Aaajaa Gale Lag ja and let;s groove to I like to move it move it..but no he has bcum a bewafa..I guess I need to kill him in my Brimaan Vm now...😆
me will Baksh him since he didn't see his Face..But maan wen u see ur Brij;s Chanad sa Mukhda better Recognise him or me will do ur Satyanaash..😈

ILU Ringtone: Tht is embarassing but cute at the same time🤣🤣..

Maan in Black:HAWT 😍and the white too..Love him todayy..was drooling lyk a pankhaa😍😆

Typical Obsessive Biwis:I can't believe Geet watched an english film wid bachelors party& there were no gals there🤔..Afterall NE showed teh film to her so what can I expect😆And here we go again I see this in my house everyday..and Mum refreshing her memories abt how dad's bachelor party ended up being Mum's Bachelor Party..I am so glad my exam is postponed or I wuld miss all these momentss.
Bye geet was adorable..😳Gunda Gardi🤣or he is jus too scared to say main Joru ka ghulma ban ke rahoonga😆

Gith Bachaa Ur Pink taufa from Papa: No Issues but cmon tht looked lyk a 1 year old's bday party😆

3 Idiots: I hope they stay forever..without them the epi gets tooo boringg..Love them for the humour flavour🤗

Brij's Third Scheme: we will know wat it is 2morrow but we kinda knw its gonna fail coz we see geet happily dancing wid Maan on SKJ..😳but anyway tht is a good place to end coz ppl will bak next to see wat he is thinking of..

Ik Doubt toh banta hai..Today is what date 10th Jan and they are gettin married on wat date 13th Jan...Ok so how does the 12 Day Vow fit in🤔..Ermmmmm🤓🤔🤔
I don't get your calendar, its too Messed..

@Mali PErfect Job with Indicating the Infinity Bloopers👍🏼

@Gunjan&Sandip You are gonna get a jhappi from me for the 1st time🤗 for well editing wid Mahi ve..but SBB covered Manisha dancing and you didn't😡

VM
I knw its Rotlu but get used to the fact that I am a saddist😎..I don't lyk to make Romanchik VMz😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPP6S3c234o[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
reserve....

Great job on the bloopers Mali...👍🏼

I liked the pace of the episode and also the progression...they are not dragging things unnecessarily and making things boring for the viewer....And in the midst of all the happiness they are also keeping the drama quotient intact too....So it makes it fun to watch and also a little scary coz you're waiting for the other shoe to drop!!!

Now coming to the highlights of the epi....

1) As everyone has already mentioned ...I liked the continuation of Saturday's scene but I wud have preferred to see some more dialogues after the awesome hug in Saturday's epi...Oh, Well!!! Beggars can't be Choosers now....can they???😆😆   Atleast they started from Maan and Geet walking out of the room hand in hand instead of suddenly starting with the dance sequence 😆

2) I liked Daadi's monologue addressed to Geet and Maan. She has been acting like a real mature Daadima these days and giving them advice left, right and center...Her words make you feel that she is handing over the reins of Maan to Geet and that's what a mother-in-law does!!

3) Although I liked Maan's smile after this convo, it looked more like GC and less like Maan....I kinda like MSK's half smile...😳 . Him remembering the promise he made to Geet was a prelude for the dance

4) The dance was nice and I have no complaints about it...Everyone is anyways gonna be talking and dissecting it so I won't do it....I'll pick out the moments I liked from the dance instead

a) First of all Geet's happiness throughout the dance was really heart-warming to see...coz that girl deserves all the happiness in the world for the pain that she has been through at such a young age..
b) Then the way Maan walked towards Geet and pulled her into the dance was cute...😳
c) Maan getting naughty with Geet and trying to kiss her 😳😳 and then his signature chin holding was nice too 😳..Also I liked Maan caressing Geet with his cheek in the Back hug moment of the dance...😳😳
d) Romeo repeating Maan's chin holding scene with Taasha..🤣....Manisha and Pandeyji dancing together...🤣🤣🤣
e) Daadi and Anvesha making Geet not feel the lack of her family and embracing her was really touching and also Maan standing at the back watching this was done in a nice way
f) Then Maan coming and completing the family was an Awww moment for me...
g) Then again Geet and Maan getting lost in each other with the whole world moving around them goes on to show how much in tune they are with each other...😳
See the dance had more to it than just a dance...😃

5) The morning scene was nice ....I liked the link of the headlines in the newspaper and what Maan calls Geet...You have no clue what I'm talking about right....😆😆...Let me tell you....The headlines read...."How many COWS does it take to run a data centre" and the next moment when Geet is showing Maan the pictures...He calls her a "Fat Cow"  I know he doesn't say this verbatim but that's what he meant right.....🤣...And I liked Geet's comeback to him..."Akadooo ki Akdi hui Gardan" 🤣🤣

6) I pity Adi, Romeo and Pandeyji...they chose the wrong moment to enter KM...MSK was already pissed off and these guys had to face his wrath...that too asking for his Bachelor Party..

7).Well, Geet convincing Maan to have the Bachelor Party although funny was a bit OTT...And MSK saying "Mujhe Chadthi Nahi Hai" ....What was that??

8) Brij standing upstairs looming over Maan and Geet during their cozy and happy moment was kind of symbolic of things to come..."Unke sarpe Kaale saaye ki tarah mandra raha tha"

9) Everyone scuttering off after convincing Maan was funny 😆

10) Brij planning another strike...dramatic..😲....Poor guy keeps planning and failing..Let's see what he does next...

11) The NEB-NES scene left me confused...What's up with these two people??? Although they are Non-existent for me still they leave me baffled....Really its exhausting....🤣🤣🤣

12) I liked how Maan even though he is not gonna be around is making sure that Geet is safe and sound....His arranging the Bachelorette Party for Geet to make sure that she's not alone and the tight security arrangements (last scene) to make sure that no harm befalls her are proof of the smart MSK we know....

13) Maan seeing Brij make his signature move from the back was kind of a clue to the things to come...the scene by itself was incomplete...so I would not like to comment on that...maybe in the future when MSK is connecting dots we'll see this scene again...

14) I liked the way Maan teased Geet about the Bachelor's party and Geet the dumbo not knowing that a bachelor part is not a men only party...I liked her naivety and how Maan uses it to get her jealous...He sure knows how to push her buttons...😆😆...But in the end he is a pakka Joru ka Ghulam and does Ji Huzoori Ji Huzoori to Geet...😆😆

15) The scene where Maan was reluctant to leave Geet and kept saying Bye, Take Care etc...was another "Awwww" moment for me in today's episode

I liked the usage of the office staff in the epi...Adi, Romeo, Pandeyji, Manishaa, Pinky and Taasha...do extremely well in their bit parts too...unlike some NEs I know... I feel Adi and Romeo should be used more often...Both of them can carry a scene on their own....

I didn't like
1) Geet's way of talking to Maan in front of the office staff was not right...Certain dignity has to be maintained....After all he is their boss... I know she is happy and all but because of that MSK's character shouldn't suffer
2)The "I love you Maan " ringtone...what the hell was that??....I hope it is never used again
3) Pinki's reaction to Maan's call 😕😕??? Why was she scared to pick his call😕😕??
4) Some of the dialogues in the epi..."Krodh mein jalne ke ilava", "Aa gaye na line pe" were kinda strange...

But Overall I Liked the Epi and the main reason for that is as I mentioned earlier Geet's Happiness...I like seeing her happy and for that the episode was special....👏👏
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I loved today's episode simply because it brings out the right flavour of the marriage thats going to happen this week...also the Sangeet ceremany was not dragged but in the limited time all the emotions were covered up very nicely and whole flow of the episode was good and entertaining👍🏼

I liked the continuation of the episode ..the way Maan-Geet walked out of the room hand-in-hand..it was a lovely sight to watch😳...Dadi's interaction with Maaneet there seeing both happy is a feel good scene after a week of suspense and pain👍🏼

I liked the whole essense of the mahi vay dance and editing was quite good...lets not forget its not suppose to b a dance competition being performed by professional dancers where we r judges and giving them marks out of 30😆.. It looked like a typical sangeet dance where all hv some simple fun, masti and enjoy with relatives😳..I loved the simplicity and natural flow of the whole dance and how even Dadi and all joined them later..it looked very natural😳...what I loved about the Dance today if I keep aside all the technicalities is the fact that this is the first dance number which Maan-Geet r dancing in glory and happiness😳..earlier whenever they danced together they had many issues or anger or pain hidden somewhere during the dance..but this time both were tension free and were just enjoying the celebrations and the dance😳..and for me that made the dance special😳;The way MSK throughout the dance kept on lovingly looking at Geet and the way Geet kept on giving that lovely smile to Maan made the dance look adorable even if the steps were not properly choreographed😊..its the overall love and happiness surrounding the dance which made a pleasant watch for me😳..The only thing which irritated me in the dance sequence were those yellow/orange ball effects😡;CVs should get out of their yellow/orange ball wala obsession now😳;They seem to put those annoying effects in each and every dance these days😆;Other than that I loved the dance and even those flashbacks which they showed when Maan comes and hugs her from behind😍;The end of the dance was also very good the way whole family joins Maan-Geet on the dance floor and then MSK hugs all the 3 ladies of his family from the back..it was a picture perfect moment😍😍😍😍😍

Next morning scene where all the ladies r looking at the photos was quite a cute and natural scene😳;Loved the way MSK was teasing Geet by telling her about how she looked fat in those photos and then Geet made fun of his twisted neck in the photo🤣🤣🤣🤣;It looked more like GC-DD moment to me since GC keeps on making DD's fun about how she is very heavy😆 and DD keeps on pulling GC's leg calling him a saduu😆😆;I get a feeling these two might hv asked the dialogue writer to give those dialgoues there in that scene🤣🤣🤣;But it was a cute Maaneet moment😳

Now here there is one scene which I hv some serious issues😳;Few episodes back we saw MSK telling Geet that he is still Maan Singh Khurana for his employees and so she should not make a public display of their private moments and here today we see Geet doing the same in front of Adi and others when she forced MSK to go for the bachelars party;In fact she was again pulling MSK's leg with Dadi and Annie here and that too in front of his office employees but MSK was cool with it😕;So for me this scene din't work in terms of character consistency👎🏼;And I hope CVs don't repeat this mistake again😊;Its fine to show some masti in the marriage house but Geet pulling MSK's leg in front of his office employees was not needed here🤔;

Having said that ,One thing which I liked in that above scene is the way Geet showed her desperation for the bachelar's party more than MSK just because she saw something similar in a English movie🤣🤣🤣🤣;This is the reason why I feel Geet is different from other female leads of TV...because its her innocence and cool attitude towards everything which makes her different from others😳;I mean how many female leads will b so cool to send their fiance for a bachelar's party🤣🤣🤣;...Poor girl ,she has no idea about the so called hot girls over there with whom MSK is all set to do some dirty dancing🤣🤣🤣🤣;But I liked this fun element in the episode today..it din't look forced😊...

MSK's ringtone is now changed to "I LOVE U MAAN" and its done by Geet🤣🤣...but I liked it...it was cute😳 and well hilarious u can say🤣🤣🤣🤣...I mean just imagine after marriage Maan is in a board meeting and his mobile rings with that "ILU Maan" jaap...gosh it will b so embarassing for him😲😲🤣🤣🤣🤣;I guess Geet is taking stalker lessons form MSK now..and mayb this ringtone idea was part of his lesson only😉🤣🤣🤣🤣...Also loved the way MSK was non-stop teasing her about the hot girls in the bachelars party and she was showing her authority on him like a typical wifey saying dare u looked at those hot girls😆😆😳;These r very simple scenes but r entertaining to watch😳...

I liked the decoration of Geet's room which MSK did for the girls party👍🏼....But I fail to understand why Pinky was getting so scared taking MSK's call ??😕😆...

I also  don't see the purpose of Brij-MSK hit and miss scene today🤔;I guess the scene was meant for MSK trying to recollect where he has seen something similar like a man itching the backside of his head🤣🤣🤣 but the scene din't come out too clear because MSK din't recollect anything from HP😕😆;But I hope CVs can justify this scene in the coming episodes🤔;
But again What will Brij do next makes the viewers curious for next episode along with Sheila's jawaani of course😆😆

MSK looked hot in black in the last scene..especially when he said "Byeee" to Geet...my heart went "Haiiiiii"😍😍😍😍😍😍..I will say hot is an understatement today😆😳;He looked bangable actually giving those deadly looks to Geet while saying "Bayeeee" to her☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️..Also loved that bedroom eye wala naughty look which he gave to Geet when he said that he loves her "gundagardi"😉😆😛😛...Even though GC's  BD was used in half of that scene,but his close-up shots were quite good😳😳;I will not complain about the BD today because I can understand the hectic schedule under which the actors must b working these days while shooting for the shaadi episodes and also mayb GC had to do his rehearsals for the Sheila dance with Shayantani and mayb thats why he was not available with DD in the same frame in that scene🤔;So it doesn't matter much here😊

Even Arjun-Annie scene din't look too irritating today and went with the story flow🤔..I understand that Arjun right now is confused and in a dilemma because he is falling for Annie but he doesn't want to forget his main mission as well but I hope CVs just don't reduce his character to a love sick puppy now;What about his love and loyalty towards his own sister NT here ??I hope CVs don't forget all that😊;I don't mind a love track between Arjun and Annie if he doesn't forget his mission of destroying MSK😆..he  should not become a love sick puppy and instead try to balance out both the sides..romance Annie but with a mission😈...its fine right now if he is trying to maintain distance from her because he is actually falling for her but at the end of the day he should not forget his mission for which he was introduced in the show😆 😆

Precap looks stunning to me...I loved the dance moves given to GC-Sayantani together..they both complimented each other in the dance and proved that both r fab dancers⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️;Even the part where DD is dancing with Sayantani and GC  too looked quite cool to me👍🏼;I loved the spirit of Geet here the way she joined them on the dance floor rather than getting jealous and sulking in some corner like a typical fiance😆;This showed the faith that she had in her man even if he grooves with other girls😆😉

Episode Rating:8.5/10  After the emotional roller coaster ride on Saturday..this was a good light hearted episode with some fun moments👍🏼 ...😳

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago