LIFE is a FORCE
and I am that LIFE CHANGING FORCE

- Geet
A first person account of

PS: The DEN THEME for tonight is "GEET - The Character ~ An Exploration"
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   
- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT fully live yet.  So, watch from the site if u can.  Its the least we can do as good viewers.  

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

[List will be updated as per progression of theme]

Episode 200 - We hit a DOUBLE TON mate, REJOICE

Today just the bouquets as like all great batsmen such as Sachin, Gilchrist, Hayden, we've done a double ton and that calls for a celebration.

TONIGHT WAS MAGNIFICENT

To be able to maintain the suspense, the charm, the danger alive throughout the 22 minutes is an onerous task and you've managed to do it brilliantly tonight. Kept me at the edge of my seat as well as given me light fare in the Maneet moments in the beginning.

**Kudos**

Be it Brij on the warpath against Geet and MISSION MAANEET/MANEET's Annihilation
Or Maan's doubts regarding Arjun given credence by Geet and her reassurances to Maan and following through in her pursuit of proof either or
Or the unveiling or unraveling of the plot as to Arjun's MISSION MSK via the roadmap of Anwesha
Or the sweetness,  faith, and humor of the Maaneet relationship
Tonight was a night to rejoice
for the return of storytelling that is getting back on track
for the return of drama, passionate identity of GHSP that has made it amass at least 60-80% of great episodes out of the 200 episodes.

Kudos TEAM GEET
May you have many more successes and may you hit a triple ton with panache

Hi everyone!
Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year.

I'm Eros
I'l have justice
I'll have love,
I'll have my choice
I'll have my destiny

I will LOVE
I will FEEL
I will NURTURE
I will LIVE....

forever in hearts,
forever in minds,
the song of my name,
will resound for all times

This year I have met awesome new friends and have come across so many new and interesting perspectives. 
I have also been introduced to all of you through GHSP'and become a lover of the show..like all here..hehe
Cheers to GHSP team. They have given us so many awesome episodes and raised a lot of issues.
Let's talk about the protagonist of the show and try to figure her out ;)
The show is about her..this is her story,isn't it?

Let's talk about her today- her trials and her triumphs both big and small; 
what we love about her and what annoys us; 
her lovely eyes full of life and her voice as soft as a breeze,
coupled with a will of iron, 
she's none other than GEET

Before I write something- I'd like to ask everyone to give one fave dialogue and scene of Geet at least- the character :D as well as what they'd like to see in the new year!
She has a beautiful name- Geet 'Song
She is a bubbly and cheerful girl who faces life head on. Her name actually gives the key to her character traits-well,at least some of them.
I feel that Song is one of the most flexible entities in this world- it is beautiful, has the capacity to give both pleasure as well as pain, it allows us to feel a myriad emotions in continuation. Moreover, in perfect harmony it introduces us to differences that make us appreciate a point of view, even if we don't endorse it.
Doesn't that beautifully resonate with Geet- her character as well as her life? This woman has made us connect with her in ways big and small, and yet she's different like each song is a different.
Why?
Is it because she transgressed against society? Or is it because she refused to be bound against her will?

She defines her own essence and refuses to be defined by anyone else.
A girl is supposed to be like this, that and the other, she has been told by the society, her family, Maan as well. But she rebels against those definitions. However she isn't only a rebel. Her story is different in its similarity- because she simply keeps growing'and hence never fits into a stereotyped position- either a daughter, a mother, a secretary, a fianc and a wife as well. She is a WOMAN and she defines the essence of womanhood.
She risked her life to seek justice..for herself and for the child growing within her.
She sought to save her child by risking her own life'that is the amount of will that she has. She affirmed life in a very unique way- because she risked her own to show us the importance of the life within her.
She is therefore as much a part of nature as she defines it. Creativity,fertility, love and Life is what Geet is all about. The comparison between the woman and Nature is as old as..well..I guess Creation- because BOTH create ?
Both destroy and create, sometimes both at the same time, but the end message is one of Life and not of Death In Fact..like Geet , Nature also affirms Life through death. Don't we appreciate life more then?
We say Death, sadness, gloom and destruction is a part of- NATURE. All encompassing and eternal- that is what Geet stands for.
She always bounces back stronger after her experiences'back to her bubbly self after many episodes which we see as character inconsistency sometimes whereas it is simply who she is. She refuses to be taken over by sadness for a long time. And yet, she never escapes into jhoothi happiness..Her eyes- that MSk thinks are as clear as a mirror- they never are able to lie. 

We always say- Life is what it is. So is Geet.
She met Maan as she was about to drown. He lifted her up and saved her..and continued to do so.
Not merely while she was in danger- but also helped her stand her ground.
His bitter words were lessons that helped her to move on resolutely in life for love.
She stumbles and falls'she's clumsy literally and otherwise..but she finds her way. She struggles, she bears pain and makes it beautiful for us to watch..and yet unbearable.
These episodes came to my mind-

1. Geet being almost chopped by Brij
2. Geet standing up against her family, injured with a talwar stained with her own blood
3. Geet when she realized in JA seq that she feels for Maan
4. Geet post Kurbaan Hua
5. Geet in HP when she remembers her family 
6. Geet in confession
7. Geet whenever Maan takes her to the hospi
8. Geet when she stood up for herself when Maan was ill
Keep adding'

She refuses to be defined by anyone else..A fluid identity and yet she herself defines her essence. Yes, her character seems extremely inconsistent at times- but it always is one making an affirming gesture- She doesn't fit any mould but seeks to fly in the open air- arms wide open to Life and its magic.
Rain and flowers make her happy. She collects small moments and feels each one so intensely that they transcend time. She is sad, angry, happy- all equally intensely and therefore has a lot to teach to everyone.
"zindagi ki chhoti chhoti khushiyaan"

She told Maan, "aap meri Zindagi ho"
She is now creating a new life through him, with him.

She tells Maan that being hurt and betrayed doesn't mean she has given up on Humanity. Just because Arjun is NT's bro doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a chance.

Through her experience with Maan- who won her trust and was with her at every point..there to catch her if she fell, but mostly letting her live by her own, she learnt to have faith in humanity. Being hurt and betrayed doesn't mean giving up in life. "zindagi mein hamesha aage badhna chahiye"

When Maan and Geet had that temporary separation- she still took those flowers at the signal- a sign that she will move on in life come what may.

She defines Womanhood in her own unique way and yet one which is familiar to all women. She is the essence of womanhood because she links herself to Life and not society. She is a soul who is involved deeply with Life and Love..rather than society and structures.
She is familiar because she's a part of Common Nature, and she's different because she is Herself and none other.

Now- for something more
Some things for 2011.

1.Geet hasn't gotten justice yet.
I hope that IS in the CV's minds still.

2. Geet's EDUCATION.
We can have correspondence coz she's preggy..

3.GEET-BABY bonding moments.

4. Geet being Maan's strength, not his weakness.

5. Geet's groW*H...a relationship of mutuality with maan shown in a greater degree with her involvement more with business projects as well as Maan's family.

6. just saw the epi- An AWESOME and power charged face off between Brij and Geet. Maan to be there with her...but it would be awesome to see HER stand her ground.

7. Geet- Maan going for a honey-moon; more of cravings and preggy track like fight over name etc.

8. would love to see Nok jhoks-but not unreasonable ones😳

Nothing more coming to mind yet- But as for a conclusion- all I'd like to say is that Geet has to be shown as growing and learning from her experiences😊

Drashti has been doing a great job- I loved her TT interview but didn't understand one thing-
She said she's opposite to Geet because she is full of life...but then..so is Geet,isn't she?😳😉

anyway- it was just an observation- I may be wrong 
but this was my interpretation of Geet
She is not breaking boundaries of society simply because they are patriarchal.
Her struggle is one of the Liberty of LIFE against Limitation.
Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
Hey everyone!

My last analysis for sometime owing to exams...:(

Congrats for the 200th epi guys! Hope to see many more awesome episodes to come!

Here is a detailed analysis

Geet was cute in the first scene. She can not seduce consciously..poor gal..but he feels desire and more for her- when she's unaware of her beauty..otherwise she's just too cute..😆 and MSK definitely thinks that

haan haan..he was so happy with that list of seduction😆LOL

BRIJ
 NOW THAT is a villain

That smile, and the seething thirst for vengeance underneath
look at that 'humble' smile and calm voice.

poor guy was thinking- "Dadi ne toh rok hi liya yaar..." LOL

And he met NAkewl!
awesome!

He sees Geet..and then Maan too.
Remembers every insult...he finally sees his Maan..LOL and remembers the "hayee meri kalayia mat marodiye ji" scene..ROFL!!

The FB scene we saw- of Geet standing tall for justice..would really love to see this same image repeated😃

NAkewl saves the day..Twice this episode!!
You ROCK!

MSK's big brother act- Geet's reassurance

I like how they communicate so easily with their eyes- that's how she reassured him and he was calm again.
BUT she made sure he knew she was still angry with him

Arjun-Annie

NO chemistry. No track development visible!
Please kuchh karo inka..
Nikunj can't continue giving blank stares and almost blank expressions!

i kinda liked the background though.

Seriously- is the track going to be only a love wala for now...show at least a glimmering of something like revenge motif...

Geet coming to talk to Annie..
She's straightforward and told her that maan is  a good judge of character and  he won't say things without reason

Did this piece of convo disturb annie?
a bit biased against msk?

Geet-jhoola scene

Brij's expression when he saw Geet sitting there on the jhoola was brilliant...his vengeance barely controlled now. That jhoola  was once linked to the jhoola of Destiny- unexpected swings of life- he saw Geet smile there- happy, as if at his misfortune
(yes I'm doing some symbolism today..so bear with me😆)
Geet was smiling in that scene- Brij was ready to strike, he brought out the killer in him but ...Nakewl saved Geet and called him back. 
Geet was cold- Remember HP part 2- where Geet feels the smart of the cool wind and says this cold wind connects her to her house and family.
And her brother is there..standing and ready to strike as she feels the coolness of the air
Nakewl saves the day twice!!👏

Almost immediately, MSK comes concerned about her sitting in the cold.

I loved how Geet complained to Babaji...aww..
and Geet goes..dekh li inki harkatein..ROFL ROFL..

But she has FAITH in MSK..that his care for her exceeds his annoyance or his pride.(sorry and request)

and he was trying to light a fire for her

"apni lakdiyan aur kasmein sambhal ke rakhiye"😆

Barry- funny dialogues😆

Geet ko achhiii...cold ho gaya..awww...she looked so adorable..
And MSk was awesome here!!

Last scene of Brij- Geet-Maan

all random kasams r broken when geet is upset and maan concerned over her being upset. mazaak mazaak hai but his support and his loving touch is there for her..evenin midst of all the nok jhoks and his kasams. Nothing is more important than Geet for him.

He reaches there to save her from the darkness...from her past..
And Geet's past cannot reach or harm her when Maan is standing with her..between her and her past pains.

That dialogue loop was seen today :) will be seen tomorrow better I guess..

Last sc was really powerful...the darkness in which Brij is sneaking and which he's brought along with him will dissipate by the light of Maneet ka love...let's see how it happens!

That's all for today!

Great acting!
Gc,DD, behzaad, Nakewl- AWESOME!!👏

Barry- *jhapkisses* 

I liked the music..some of it behind annie and arjun..but pleas eif you're developing their track...DEVELOP IT!😕
Right now- nothing much is coming through- if it's a parallel track- use it like that- and not a filler.

Love and hugs!
wish the team and my friends a very happy and prosperous New year!!
God bless!

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
Happy New Year🥳

Meant to post earlier, but its been a LOOOOONG DAY😳

GEET
Geet Hui Sabse Paryaa
Maan bana usska Sayaa
Badal woh duniya ka Reet
Aur woh hogiya Maaneett

Chuha to Sherni
Adversity is our true karmabhumi (proving ground).  How we react to abject failure defines us.  Geet faced adversity at every step of this story.  What makes Geet a sherni not chuha is her reaction to it.  She is human.  She cries.  She cribs to Babaji.   But, then proceeds to try and solve the problems herself.  She uses her brains and is innovative. Despite the loss of her "innocence", she has faith in humanity and loves with her whole heart.  That is true COURAGE.  

Addition to Pyaar ki Nishaani
Gith's seduction tips that nearly made Maan short circuit

Wheat from Chaff
Episode had "it"!  Connectivity! Flow!  Story finally on the Go!   All elements were in harmony. Only thing barring a perfect score is the camera angle of the strip.  For that Editors deserve a roundhouse kick.  😡

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago

😛😃 !!!!!***!!!!! Wish you all a Very Happy & a Prosperous New Year !!!!!***!!!!!😃😛

Bri and Geetu will do justice to today's theme - Geet
so i am giving just pointers

Geet - a gal who is 18...was in her second year of BA in HP.... was convinced into a marriage with an NRI guy and started dreaming bout life in Canada with him.... The fake marraige and pregnancy turned her life upside down...and the gal who was the pie of her father's eye suddenly became parayi from her family as she wasnt willing to have an abortion.... though the marriage was fake, she wanted to keep her baby .... she fought with her family to stay alive...to keep her baby alive... was ready to be an unwed single mother....
To survive she came to delhi in search of some details about the guy who duped her.... but ended up with a job as a secretary and thus her journey in Delhi began....

Slowly ans steadily Geet the Gal from HP who dared not to raise her voice infront of her grandfather, cousin brother or anyother male in the family, changed to become a confident gal...

Geet today  
1. Is Confident
2. Has self respect
3. Believes in herself
4. Believes in Love
5. Loves her man
6. Loves her life
7. Trusts her man
8. Understands her man
9. is willing to do anything for him
10. is a Jealous and possesive lover
11. is a fighter
12. is emotional
13. is naive
14. Still believes in humanity
15. Believes in god and destiny
16. Is still a 18 yr old
17. Enjoys small things in life...small things bring joy to her....
18. Is a traditional Indian Gal at heart
19. bubbly
20. sensitive

what i wud like her to be in the new year.... well i actually like her the way she is... he stupidity, innocence, naiveness n good heart make her unique...but yes i want her to realise that with being Mrs Maan Singh Khurana she will hv a status and power and she shud recougnise it and make proper use of it... she shud look forward and coax maan into letting her complete education...she needs to be fully qualified and independent...

She needs to become more responsible and matured but not lose her joyful nature...she needs to change maan and make him more fun loving like her.... but not change him infront of others....

ok i cant write more..... 😛
Episode analysis.....

New Year eve... the CVs knew not many ppl wud sit home to watch the episode and hence we got a filler episode...but it moved the story ahead....

First scene - Geet was so cute...thats gal can never be a seductress..... she so cutely told maan everything that she had seen in the TV show and how he messed up her plans.... n she had planned everything to just make him touch her .... 😆😆😆.... maan telling her she din see the show entirely...he will show want happened next... n is unbuttoning his jacket, shirt, removed his tie....n is bending down towards geet....the silly gal... darpok gal...ran off from there..... n maan is smiling to himself... 😆😆😆😆

Arjun introduces Brij to daadi as Ranvir Singh the chef..... Daadi - she is so silly i tell u....asks Ranvir to stay in the house.....

Annie goes to drop off arjun till the door....

Geet -Daadi-Maan -Maan still doesnt trust arjun...n he wont..knowing arjun is NT's bro...Maan has reservations bout him... n is correct.... he suspects arjun is upto something is is using Annie .... maan u rnt so dumb...u r clever haan....  

Geet talks to annie about arjun...finally geet says i trust maan's judgement bout ppl better than mine... like maan doesnt reavel too much...geet too kept quiet bout arjun being NT's bro...geet is fast imitating maan in everything she does...she is a female Maan now.... 😆😆

Geet and Maan on terrace... geet sitting on swing in cold in hope that maan will get a shawl for her n talk to her lovingly..she is still in mood to break his vow... but maan being maan wont do it... he is lighting fire for her near the swing so that she wont feel cold... geet is pissed with him n walks off....

Brij the pyscho is checking geet out n is getting pycho instincts of killing her...

Next day at office geet is sneezing due to cold... n maan wants to take her to the doc..she refuses n then agrees when he gives her a hard stare.... geet self talks.. if i had said no i wont go...he wud hv picked me n taken...his vow wud hv got broken... the gal is still thinking bout it... lol.... finally they go off....

At home daadi is wanting to discuss menu for sangeet with ranvir aka brij....

At night - geet is taking medicine n planning to sleep n lights go off...she gets a creepy feeling that someone is around her...brij is around with a dagger wanting to kill her...geet is scared  of the dark n is trying to leave the room...bangs into maan n hugs him..tells him not to leave her alone...he hugs her back n then caringly tells her lights hv gone..generator will be on soo...holds her by her shoulders...so his vow is broken....

whatever vow maan takes he loves his Geet..he knows she is scared of dark and hence when the electricity got cut, he came to the outhouse to check on her...to make sure she aint alone in the dark.....how much ever they fight...he will never leave her when she is scared, needs him or is in any danger.... thats their love....

brij is planning to kill off both maan n geet together.... 😆😆😆.... high hopes.... we shall get a nice BriAan fight.... wow Cvs i will love that....  

am done..... 😃😃😛😛😛

waiting for tomorrow's epsiode.... BRIAAN...rocks...
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
Happy New Year 🥳

I'm tempted 🤣  Janitor has a switch, who would have thought that?🤣Brij is phasst  HAAN. If Maan is in the way let's kill them both, HAAN 🤣🤣🤣

One a serious note, today's episode was very good. There were some execution issues but nonetheless was very good. Trying to force romance into an episode in the name of making is special for the 200th episode is not what is best for the story. And thank you CVs for that.  I would take a well executed, action packed episode with plot progression over a sugary romantic one that is out of place any day.

Congratulations GHSP  on the 200th episode. 🥳
Thank you for ruining my life 😡🤣

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago

Happy new year to all🤗

And congratulations to Geet team for successfully completing 200 episodes today👏👏👏👏👏....Today I feel the Geet team needs to b applauded big time  for giving us the most beautiful and divine Jodi of  the year...Maaneet😳...I m sure new year will bring some more freshness and creativity in the Maaneet love story now that both r all set to tie the knot in this new year😳

Coming to today's Episode Verdict

• If u watch the episode hoping its 200th episode..so lots of romance and ahem ahem..u will b disappointed😃
  • if u watch the episode hoping story progress and some curiosity element...u will b delighted😃
  • Execution was not upto the mark ...but CVs did manage to keep suspense throughout the episode intact😊
  • Overall it was a good episode from story-progress POV😊

Things I loved Today..
  • Geet accepting the fact that MSK has a better knowledge when it comes to judging a person👍🏼 ;So somewhere Geet knows that if MSK has his doubts on Arjun,then he cannot b all wrong😳...also liked how MSK has still kept his doubts on Arjun intact and is making sure his hawk eyes r on him all the time😉
  • Brij track and  the suspense element surrounding the character is managing to generate interest from a story POV👍🏼;There r lot of questions surrounding the character regarding his presense in Delhi all of a sudden or how he came to know that Geet stays with MSK and is getting married to him or whether Bri and Arjun r partners in crime or not🤔;I hope CVs r ready with these answers ...only then Brij track can b interesting😉;But his psycho act today seeing Geet on the terrace and then entering her room with that knife was quite interesting and the actor did a good job👍🏼;Only request to the CVs,plss don't run too fast with the Brij track;He should hv a proper strategy to attack MSK or Geet and not simply make foul attempts with a kitchen knife😆
  • Geet catching a cold next morning and then her sneezing act was quite funny😆😳;DD was completely natural in this scene👏 ;Also loved the way MSK was nodding his head after her each sneezing act🤣;It was quite a hilarious scene...
  • Loved the fact that MSK finally broke his promise and hugged Geet when she was scared of darkness😳;So this sort of indicated that when it comes to protecting his ladylove,MSK will not bother about any such promises😳;
  • Ending makes the viewers curious for next episode to see Brij and Maaneet confrontation👍🏼;Even if a hide and seek game is shown between Brij and Maaneet till the marriage point,even thats interesting to keep the viewers on tenderhooks and it always works from trps POV😛;So CVs don't take out cat so early from your bag..play with the suspense element in a intelligent manner😉😛..
  • Dunno if there is any symbolism here..but in HP when Geet was locked in a storeroom by Brij ,,and then her dupatta goes flying and falls on MSK and then he enters the storeroom from the window,Geet was wearing yellow suit and MSK was in blue/navy coloured shirt😉;Today again Brij is there to attack Geet and  Geet-Maan r wearing similar coloured dress😉..So any symbolism queens out here can throw light on this ??😉😆😛

Turn off for today
  • Editing of the first scene was a big letdown👎🏼 ..lots of scenes which were shown on SBS/SBB were edited in the actual episode;Even the precap yesterday showed MSK's front view while he was stripping in front of Geet😛 but today only his side view was shown😡😆;So overall first scene was a disappointment and also looked a bit incomplete🤔;Why I get a feeling that on Maaneet's suhagraat,MSK will ask Geet to wear the same red dress so that he can show her what really happened in that TV Show😉😳😳;Since CVs of this show hv a habit of opening loops and then closing them later,so I get a feeling this red dress fiasco is not over yet and its loop will b closed on SR 🤣🤣🤣🤣..
  • The night scene when she sits in the cold and acts all stubborn could hv been executed in a better way🤔...again the scene looked a bit incomplete to me
  • Brij's sudden entry in the outhouse to kill Geet looked a bit OTT;I mean it looked as if its a cakewalk for any random servent to simply enter the outhouse and kill Geet🤣🤣;They could hv shown Brij entering the outhouse from some window rather than walking up the staircase which indicated he entered from the main door which means the main door of the outhouse was opened for the psycho killers mayb😕😆..
  • Episode had a good flow but execution of certain scenes could hv been better🤔
  • Annie-Arjun scene din't leave any impact🤔;Piyush was good but Nikunj was flat..

Episode Rating:8/10...Viewers might hv expected a romantic episode today and mayb thats why many r diappointed😆,but what I liked today was that theres a story-progress in the episode and finally I saw a story in Maaneet track in the form of Brij😊;Thats what was missing in last few weeks when Maaneet track was running without any story but with Brij's entry,that void is slowly getting filled😳;Now only if CVs can bring Dev back for the justice track of Geet,then even that missing logic in the show will come back😳..Overall it was a good episode today from story POV👍🏼

Bri wonderful opening post⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...waiting to read more from u😳

Geetu as usual u rocked with your writing⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Detailed Analysis on today's den theme which is Geet coming up tomorrow since I m too tired today🥱
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
The cliffhanger scares me. OMG OMG OMG Will Brij kill Maan and Geet? 😲 My new year eve is destroyed. 😭

😆
🤣

Episode looked pretty good to me.

• If you didn't seriously had wrong sort of hopes from the yesterday's stripping precap, the first scene was funny. Once again, Geet's innocence shines through. MSK enjoys her antics. The touch-me-not kasam has already become more of fun than fight. After she runs away he reads her sheet and smiles. It was a patronizing smile, not a mischievous one. But should I hope that there will be a sequel? 😳 Or am I reading/seeing too much?
  • MSK-Geet-Dadi scene: I loved it how Geet was making faces to Maan initially, but as soon as it came to Annie-Arjun, she became serious. The concerned bhabhi. And she shared his responsibility. And they exchanged a look of understanding. MSK trusted her with the responsibility of keeping an eye on Arjun. But she hasn't forgotten her fight. Gives an attitude waala look to him again before leaving.
  • Annie-Geet: Was it shot with body doubles? Not that I care, but just an observation. But my dear and innocent Geet. You have taken the responsibility of keeping an eye on Annie and Arjun and all you are doing is to ask Annie? 😆 Buddy, if MSK could trust Annie to know right from wrong, why would he be worried? Come on now. It's good that you have taken the responsibility. Now carry it out yourself and be our achiever Geet again.
  • Why o why is Annie so desperate? It's an unbelievably weak and irritating character. Teen age and all can still not explain her fatal attraction to Arjun so soon. Can we go slow please? Already a hand kiss? Phew! And by the way, do "sweatheart" and hand kiss always go hand in hand in GHSP world? 😆
  • MSK-Geet Swing Scene: Finally Geet - you found the right way. Keep away from him. Only then will he come closer. Just take one more step. Don't keep telling him that again and again 😆. Overall a cute scene.
  • Maan and a sneezing Geet in the office: Cutely executed scene. The way he kept nodding or saying "aak-chhi" everytime she sneezed was good. So was the suggestion of ice-cream and milk-shake because she would do the opposite. And the sweet Geet. She gives in to a look from Maan and goes to see a doctor! 😍 MSK may have become a Ranjha for her, but that does not mean she has defied his authority totally. She respects and trusts him more than ever. First by giving into his concerns about Arjun and then by following him to see a doctor. She will blabber, fight and pull his legs. But she will never really defy him or disrespect him. The beauty of their relationship.
  • Tooti Kasam: Aww - the kasam broke without enough drama. But still loved the hug. He didn't care about kasam when she was so afraid. Instead, sweetly consoled her. Nice. 😳
  • Brij Praji: It is good to see you back in action. But why did his character not look quite in place to me. Firstly Brij's subservient attitude and language doesn't go down well with me. His smiles for Dadi were too broad in the scene with Arjun as well as later in the kitchen (okay I see some stories cooking up here 😆😆). Also he was too vocal in the Dadi-Arjun-Brij scene. I would have expected him to keep some of his attitude, because as a character I find it hard to believe that he can act so much. Was he supposed to be surprised when he saw Geet the first time? If so, there should have been some self-talks. But I guess we will know only later. So, I do not judge his expressions in that scene. But later, in the swing scene as well as the outhouse scene, somehow the expression on his face did not impress me. He should have looked more revengeful, should have had a killer look in his eyes and should generally have looked more scary. Instead, he looked confused and tired to me. Am I over-analyzing? Also, he has become soooo good with cooking that Nakul can be all carefree?? I believe they should have brought him in some other job. This chef thing is difficult to digest!
And the cliffhanger. OMG OMG OMG. Will Brij kill Maan and Geet. CVs I hate you for spoiling my new year eve. 😆😆😆

--

Den't theme - Geet

Hi Devils,

I am Geet. If it hadn't been for the upheavals in my life in last 3-4 months, there was no reason for you to be interested in my story. For the first eighteen years of my life, I lived a pretty ordinary life. Or no. It seemed ordinary to me, because that's all I had seen. But it was actually out of ordinary, given the suppressed environment I lived in. Being a girl in my extremely conservative household, run dictatorially by my Daar Ji, meant that the treatment I received was that of a lesser human. Like all the women of the family, I was  just another brick in the wall that was my family's prestige. I had no say in where and how I was to be put up. Today it feels like a different subhuman world to me and I wonder why and how I put up with all that. But at that point of time, all I could see was that my family and Daarji commanded unquestioned respect in my village. So, I assumed that whatever they do or say must be right.

Even though I was not quite conscious of it, I must have had a rebellious streak in me from the very beginning. How else did I manage to learn to drive a scooty? If Daarji had caught me in the act, I can't even imagine what punishment he would have meted out. I even managed to express my feelings about the marriage my family had planned. I did try to oppose it as I wanted to study further. Even dared to tell the boy that I did not want to go to Canada with him. But these rebellions were just that - a streak. Nothing ever came out of these. As always, I had to accept the fate my family, rather Daarji, had chosen for me. 

Initially Dev came as a pleasant surprise to my life. He treated me in a way I had never been treated before - with respect and concern and probably love. He treated me like a human! No wonder I fell for him. Even though the idea of having to leave my familiar surroundings and go as far as Canada was daunting, Dev gave me hope. I started dreaming of a better life.

There was something else that happened around the same time. I didn't think much of it then. Because I did not know how it was going to lead me to my real destiny. Today I do and hence I have to mention it to you. 

I met a rude stranger by accident. His sole aim in life seemed to be to hurt me. Why else would somebody you barely know say the most hurtful words to you. He seemed to think of all women as weak and dumb. And he kept telling this to me pretty much every time we met. I wondered why we end up running into each other so often, when all we do on meeting is to try and hurt each other. It is not my nature to hurt anyone. But when he kept going on about my weakness and inability to take care of myself, I could not help but remind him of his loneliness and lack of love in his life. Funnily enough though, this rude stranger often became my saviour from troubles. 

I would not have acknowledged it then, because I was really put off my his rudeness and arrogance, but his words did me a lot of good. The way he said those things might be hurtful, but what he had said was not wrong. It may not have been my doing, but I was precisely the woman he detested. I was weak, I had always been dependent on the male members of my family and was going to be dependent on my husband soon, I could not make my own decisions and I could not stand up for myself. So his words hit a raw nerve. And gave a direction to my sleeping rebellious streak. In my own way, I started standing up against injustice done to me. Particularly against my elder brother, who treated women, including me, as dirt. He did not think before raising hands on me and insulting me. He must have been shocked to see me put up a rather stubborn resistance.

And soon my new found self-respect and strength was put to a huge test. Dev had betrayed me. I, not only had to gather myself together after the betrayal, but also had to do something about my child. This was the time that brought down my family from the pedestal I had put them up on. They acted like cowards. In the name of the family prestige, they were ready to kill me and my unborn child. As luck will have it, the rude stranger, whom I knew a bit by then due to my land having been sold to him by the cheater Dev and his family, became my saviour again. Once again, with his rude words, he gave a direction to my anger and I was able to send my brother to jail for his deeds.

All the illusions were broken. Any pretenses of familial love were shed. I could no longer identify with them as my family. I did not know how I would manage my life, but something kept me going as I came to Delhi in search of a new life for myself and my child.

Today I know why destiny had played such cruel jokes on my life all those days. In its own twisted ways, it was pushing me to find my real destiny, the real fate. I didn't know it even when on the first day of my job in Delhi I found the same rude man as my boss. Ready to insult and humiliate me further. Those days were not easy. As if the boss was not enough, I also had enemies in the form of Sasha and Tasha. I couldn't fathom for the life of mine, what problem they had with me. I understand it today. Probably they had seen my destiny much before I had. And were jealous of it. 😊 Thankfully I had friends like Adi Sir and Pinki. And in his usual weird way, my boss was also helping me cope up. Every time he insulted me or scolded me, I got back to better my work with vengeance. I will not bore you with the details of what happened further, but let me just say that things changed. His insults started becoming words of encouragements, his cribs about my shortcomings started converting to acceptance, his eyes started showing care instead of anger. I had hardly taken a sigh of relief with all these changes when one moment of my weakness made him my enemy again. I was enjoying the rain, but suddenly the thoughts of Dev clouded my mind. My strength gave way and without knowing what I was doing, I leaned on him for support. I hugged him. When I came back to my senses, he appeared to be reciprocating my hug. I didn't know what to do. I ran away. And things changed. As much as I tried to make things normal after that, it didn't work. He seemed to be really offended with me. He was angry and started being rude to me again. Things became so unbearable between us that it ended up with my leaving the job. 

Destiny wasn't going to give up on me though. I had no clue what Dadi Ma, I mean his Dadi Ma, had in mind. But without revealing it to either of us, she gave me the same job again. When he realized what had happened, he became his rude self again. In fact, he appeared to be trying harder to hurt me. Initially I was too busy trying to sort out the pressing problems of my life to bother about his rudeness. There was the problem of livelihood, the problem of a place to live in. I had to hold on to this job, whatever insults awaited for me there. But by now he knew me, my family and everything else too well and was in a position to hurt me more than ever. He did precisely that. Not only that, he even crossed his limits in how he handled me physically. This was beyond what I could take even in the face of my livelihood problems. But the destiny wasn't going to let me walk out. First it was Dadi Ma who intervened and did not let me walk out. Later, he himself stopped me from leaving. He said he wanted me to stay for Dadi Ma. Today I know better what he really wanted.

But something more important happened through all this. For the first time, it was not an external force, or another person who scared me. I got scared of my own feelings. Even after he had crossed all the limits in insulting me, I ran after him when I felt he might be in the danger. What I realized in that Dargah where I eventually found him was something that had never happened before. I was too scared to give a name to my feeling. I decided to suppress it. There was no way I could have let it out.

Except that even he seemed to be struggling with the same feelings. Not only did his caring, accepting self come back, he seemed to be ready to go to any extent to protect me. He left a deal worth crores of Rupees because the client insulted me. He let go of all his ego and was trying to stop me from leaving. He had always been my saviour and teacher without either of us acknowledging it. We kept hiding it under our apparent hostile feelings for each other. But what the destiny was really brewing in the guise of this hostility was now coming out in open.

The happiness was knocking on my door. Any other girl would have felt blessed at the situation and would have lapped it up with all enthusiasm. But I was no longer any other girl. I was sure that the destiny was playing a cruel joke on me once again. It was showing me a light of happiness which would turn to darkness if I went after it. My child was dear to me, but for anyone else, it would be a burden, an unwanted responsibility and even a reason for losing prestige in the society. Which man in his right mind would accept me? Maan was different. It was possible that he would accept me, but could I be so selfish? He was a man whom everyone looked up to. Any girl will feel lucky to have him. He didn't deserve the mess that my life was. I had to go away from his life.

But my life hadn't been ordinary even when I thought it was. How could it be so now? I had seen the extremes of his anger, rudeness and arrogance. I hadn't, till then, seen the extremes of his love, inner strength and care. It took lots of ups and downs in our lives for us to arrive where we are today. We faltered, misunderstood, even hurt each other without wanting to. But today my life, my existence is defined by this one man - my Maan. Unknown to both of us, destiny was pushing us towards each other since long back. He was my strength even when he appeared to hurt me. He was making me strong even when he insulted me. He made my real self come out of the closet. My real self, which wants to live and enjoy life, which wants to love and to be loved, which wants to trust and to be trusted, which has the strength to fight all the adversities. With him I can relive the carefree childhood I missed. I can crib, blabber, get angry for nothing, demand unreasonable things and instead of getting annoyed, he enjoys all this with me. With him I can be a careless brat, whom he can put in line with just one tough look. With him I can be a lover who gives in to the passion and desire. With him I can be a mother, who enjoys her motherhood and not made to feel bad about it. With him I can be a woman who is loved and treasured. With him I can be a person who is confident and strong to face any problems in life. With him I am complete - a complete woman, a complete human.

And in discovering myself, I have also discovered him. To me, he is the epitome of all that is good in the world. Care, concern, strength, truth, honesty and above all, unconditional love. Do I appear to be worshipping him? Does it feel like unequal relationship to you? I don't know and I don't care. The only thing that matters for me is that we complete and complement each other. We rule each other's hearts. We have the ability to bring out the best and the worst in each other. We belong to each other. Everything else is meaningless.

We have to unfold many more chapters of our life together now. I have to know what was the reason behind the bitterness he used to carry with him all the time. Or probably still carries except when he is with me. I have to heal all his wounds. I have to become his partner in every possible sense of the word. And do I need to tell you, how enthusiastically I am looking forward to it all. And last but not the least, I am waiting for our baby to come to the world. The baby because of whom I decided to fight, because of whom I decide to live, because of whom I am with Maan today.

That was my story.

Thanks for being a part of it and loving it.

Geet

--

Congratulations to Geet team for completing 200 episodes and a very Happy New Year to all devils 😊
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago