Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: CONfession Tera, DELHI ki SARDI

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
HEY DENEMBO😎

Anj: I HAAAAAAAAAAT you for making me do THIS. I SUCK at writing ,hence bear with all the crap i wrote. 🥱😕 Wrote it an hour ago and i have absolutely NO idea of what i just  did. 😳
PS: havent proof read it,so excuse the mistakes.😆😆

Topic of the Day:
DA "Brij" and DA " Useless Choco-bar : YASH" 🥱 *Dies*

Brij: The Not-so-forgotton Devil

Would you be interested in a story where everyone is happy, everything is smooth and straight? Where every character is the clone of BT Heroines who goes to temple in the BMW, wearing the gaudiest saree possible in order to pray to god for the welfare of the everyone from Raamu Kaka to Maali, Forever young Baa to the newly born Paress Kumar ? No matter how appeasing and serene are you, the story will become arid for you as a viewer due to lack of action, thrill and ado. Therefore, in order to make the story exciting enough to glue the audience to their television screens, it becomes highly important for the writers to sketch an antagonist or the "bad guy" who is vicious, logical and believable, but not likeable. In other words, creating the villains that people will love to hate. And, This is when the characters like Brij Handa are created who are vicious, logical and believable, but certainly not likeable.

BRIJ HANDA: The MOGAMBO who hardly says "MOGAMBO KHUSH HUA".

Brij Handa has all the qualities that the audience can ask for in an ideal "bad guy" .He is grumpy, ruthless cultural fanatic and believes that he must always have the last word. For him, the family's name and pride holds greater priority than the relationships that make a family. He is a male chauvinist who believes that women in the household should have no say in the family matters. They should not be given the liberation to have an opinion of their own or decide about their lives as only the "men" of the family are capable to know what's better. Being the elder brother to the main lead ,Geet , He forces her to get married to an NRI who would supposedly take her abroad after marriage. When she displays the desire to study further, he pressurizes her on the name of family's "izzat" and asks her to do only what she is asked to do. The wedding was kept a sneaky affair and no one in the society was informed.

Even after knowing that Dev,the NRI husband of Geet, has abandoned her at the airport after taking all her money and property ,he accuses HER of doing something wrong , instead of supporting his sister during this crucial time. He blames Geet for tarnishing their family's pride and honor when the truth is that the "sensible and responsible" men in the family did not bother to cross check the validity and authencity of the family in which they were marrying the daughter of their house. Brij's chauvinist nature is clearly displayed when he punishes Geet, though the family men were clearly at the fault . The audience gets to see the darker side of him when he asks Geet to abort the child so that they don't have to answer the society of HOW ,the daughter of THE HANDA FAMILY got pregnant without getting married. When Geet denies to get the abortion, he threatens her to kill her into pieces. He brings in the midwife to forcefully abort the child her younger sister was carrying, he tries to kill the baby with an over doze of the sleeping pills, he tries to burn his sister alive if she doesn't give in to his will. The ruthless Brij doesnt stop just there. When Geet decides to go against the entire family and their so-called discipline by running from the home to save her baby, Brij sends his goons to find her and orders them saying "KILL her right there and then ,don't think of her as my sister." The anger, the malevolent,the madness to find the person who has tried to defame his "FAMILY PRIDE" could be clearly seen in Brij's eyes. He was neither a brother, nor she was a sister to him, the only relationship they shared at that point was of HATE and COLDNESS.

The audience cried and cursed Brij when he made his first stroke with the sword in attempt to cut his sister into pieces. His hands did not tremble while he proceeded with the second one and saw his sister crying in immense pain. He laughed at her helplessness, She reminded him that she was a sister to him , he abjured. She begged him, he ignored. And the audience was left with "YOU ARE EVIL AND A COLD-BLOODED ANIMAL".

Nevertheless, It wouldn't be wrong to say that he was somewhere responsible in making Geet,sabse Paarayi. If, it wasn't because of his fear, Geet would have not run from the house to save her child. She would have not met Maan at the jungle who advised her to take a stand against her family and fight for her rights. If it was not after his merciless actions, Geet would not disown her family in front of the society they seem to care about most, and sent her "Brij Veerji" to the Jail. It was his actions and reactions that gave Geet the reason to live which was : to save the child from the evil and she somewhere along the road, she found the real "Geet" who was anything but "A Handa" .

Why he did what he did?

1.      Influence :He is highly influenced with Daarji's brash ways who gives the utmost importance to the disciple and values which he has cherished all his life. He respects the way how his Daarji has never bent/broken the rules and principles for anyone that he has set ,and when he sees that Geet has trespass the line he decides to punish her in his own way which may look cruel to others but he thinks it's the right thing to do.

2.      Ego: Troubled person like Brij is ought to have extensive ego issues. His "male" ego was crashed into pieces when the "female" of the house decided to go against his command.

3.      Fear:That Geet might tell an outsider about what happened to her in order to seek an help or support for herself ,if left alive.

4.      Social Defame/boycott: What will they do if the child was not aborted? How will they answer the society upon questioning "How did she became pregnant without marrying?"

5.     Mental issues:The dude was a psycho who may have some serious mental issues and he felt happiness in other's distress. In other words, a sadist. 

6.      RAZZ PICHLE JANAM KA: Poor guy was ANARKALI in PICHLE JANAM who was cemented alive in the wall by Geet who was SHEHEN-SHAH-E-AKBAR back then. Hence, he became evil/wanted to kill Geet and her baby to take the revenge from Geet THIS JANAM and COMPLETE ADHOORA KAAM.

What happened to the MOGAMBO..did he live un-happy ever after?

-After Geet sent him to jail what really happened to him?

This question left unanswered by the creative team which made the viewer to think "Is this it?" what really happened with Brij after Geet left Hoshiyaarpur?Did he got punished? If yes,for how long? Long enough to make it EVEN. Is there anything that can make it EVEN? Worst: Did he got bailed out due to Daarji's so-called CONTACTS? Sooo many questions , yet no answers.

COMEBACK "OYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

-As  'BABA' BRIJ: After being the victim of the "gang rape" ,He understands the word "ABUSE" and comes to Delhi to do PASHCHATAAP of his [deed] (Credit for the word "deed": "No-one" but "me" HAAN😆😆).He decides to do KANYADAAN of GITH to mukt himself from the GUILTY BHOOT.

-As "PAAPI GUDDA" BRIJ : Believes that GEET should be PUNISHED for sending him to the jail and making FALOODA of PHAMILY KI IZZAT and says "OYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE mein tere chote chote tukde kar doonga OYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" while audience will be shouting "DUMBASS your TALWAAR got rusty while you were out in the "BIGG BOSS" house."

YASH: An unwanted Sidekick ?

In contrast to Brij, Yash was introduced as sweet, charming, a complete "chocolate" boy who have returned from US for the sake of his family business and to serve as a guardian to his "nephew and niece". He is Selfish, but that's the only trait he shares with Brij. Unlike Brij , He is not vicious but is extremely likable. He is a cool guy who wants to see everyone around him happy. Yash is a complete "Casanova" and it seems that the only "major" concern in the life is to have a good time with the girls and in order to do that he needs someone who can take care of his nephew and niece . This is when he meets Geet who's sad and worried due to Maan's absence. Being a flirt that he is, he tries to woo her by his charm but remains unsuccessful. He even offers her the position of CEO in his company to lure her but Geet refuses the offer saying she is simply not interested.

His selfish trait is displayed when he proposes the deal in front of Geet to agree to join his company and he in return he will tell her Maan's whereabouts to which Geet gives in.

Why was it important to have him ?

Personally, I don't find his character well developed and don't think he was "important". He was introduced as a "catalyst" in Maan and Geet's lovestory, though he dint do much to serve the purpose. Instead they started his own lovestory with Meera.

-He employed Geet in "India paints" (his company) as CEO after she left Khuranna constructions: I don't think that there was a need to sketch a fresh character for this. Mr. Chopra would have served the purpose by offering Geet a decent job. It would have been much better to see Geet and Maan trying to cope up with that situation while being away from each other instead of Maan being an "hutch pug" who sings "You and I, in this beautiful world" and follows her EVERYWHERE.

If you don't know what m talking about , watch This:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M43bn-wGAAQ[/YOUTUBE]

-          Just when audience thought that they will get to see the "chemistry" between him and Meera ,he announced his return to US after selling his company to Maan Singh Khuranna . Once again, fans were left in dismay and they end up making several video mixes in his memory.

Will fans have the opportunity to make endless romantic VMs on Meera and Yash? If not, What will happen to YASH afterall?

-Meera will marry him after she goes back to US?

- He will comeback as Anne's long lost boyfriend/best friend to act as a yet another  "catalyst" in Err-jun and Annne's LOVE-ISHTORY.

The question remains unanswered yet again with no answer whatsoever.

ADVICE: Create the characters that you can nourish. Don't waste talent and potential.

For me This is all YASH was all about
Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ANALYSIS*MY PHATTA*😉

Neha OPENS her KACHRA PETI.😎

INVITE me and I will  DITCH😆

Episode starts off with TO-BE MRS SANTA KHUR-ANA  inviting DA BABY SISTER KHUR-ANA to the KIRS-MASS party that she has organized for the "WE ARE PHAMILY" office gang.🥱 GITH asks BABY SISTER ANN-eeeeee if someone has ever tried to TELL her something? As expected, Baby sister ANN-eeeeee says that she dint quite get the question as she is too young to put words into the sentence to make any sense out of them.( GITH wanted to ask her if someone has ever tried to TELL HER how ANNOYING she can get whenever she opens her mouth and beats her eyelashes like TINKER BELL.😳). Poor GITH could only sigh and say "NEVER MIND" in return. She asks the BS-ANN-eeee if she would be interested in visiting the "WE ARE PHAMILY" center to celebrate the KIRS-MASS day with the GAY ONES.😳 Baby sister says that she is too busy playing DUMBO-DUMBO with her PHRAAAND so she wont be able to honour the "WE ARE PHAMILY" center with her HOLY GRACE.🥱GITH looks Disappointed since the BABY SISTA' ditched MRS SANTA over Errrrrrrrrr-Jun.😆😆

PHRAAND: Hyoooo Anne,😉
Anne: Hiiii PRAAND😳
PHRAND: Wanna' fool around?😎
Anne: Sure PHRAAND☺️
PHRAAND: Dump innnnnnnnnn🥱😈

After ditching MRS SANTA , Baby sister Ann-eeeee asks her PHRAAAND what he is going to do to make her SHUT UP.(😆😆I mean for the DATE). Errrrrrrr-jun PHRAAND smirks and says "Just WAIT AND WATCH" 🥱. (He really MEANT IT when he said this to her. He just wanted her to WATCH and not TALK due to some very obvious reasons...but can you blame him???😆🥱)
OBVIOUSLY, Baby sister dint get his JOKE , hence decides to give him a "AWWWW-you are sooo cute" smile instead...so that she doesnt look stupid THIS TIME ATLEAST🤓.Errr-jun asks her to GET READY for their own little KISS-ME-MISS Day party😕 . Baby sister goes away sayin'.."Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"😵

Edited*

GITH has some self-talk session on how to make MR.HOOOO HAAA SANTA to say the "TEEN LABZ zindagi ke "🥱. Suddenly, babaji gifts her with an IDEA as her KIRS-MASS present ... to which she shouts " KYA IDEA HAI SIRJI" in excitement. She calls the peon and says something in his ear to which peon nods saying "JOH HUKUM MERE AAKA " 😕.
Mrs SANTA GITH KHUR-ANA asks  everyone  to come and celebrate teh KIRS-MASS as she is granting them with a half day. The  PHAMILY STAFF MEMBERS say  " HAIL MRS SANTA" unanimously. 😵 MRS SANTA advices them to play a game in order to have PHUN. 😳The entire PHAMILY GANG stands in the circle, holding each other's hands ,all set to play RING-A-RING-A-ROSES. Mrs. SANTA says that they all should grow up and play " SAY THE OPPOSITE" (?)😕in which  one person will say a word and other person has to say the opposite of it.(Yeh kaisi game hai bhai??😆😆.CHALTA PHIRTA PAGAL KHANA🥱)

They do some faaltu timepass with the game playingand the MATCH is left between MR AND MRS SANTA ultimately.🥱(As it was not OBVIOUS enough 😆😆,like their jodi, IT was meant to be 😆😆).

*Editing*
Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
What a coincidence 🤣
Brij Paaji is gonna be back and Neha does Brijjy ka analysis🤣🤣
---------------------
BLAH BLAH with NE😳
but I loved how Geet was trying to find a friend in her but madam is more interested in her bhai's wedding planner ryt now..🥱

Rapid Fire Game was hilarious bcoz I didn't understand half the words Pnadeyji said what was Nacool sumfinn and even Manisha lost there..😆
Maaneet's Rapid Fire:
You
I
Love
Hate
I
Snow

Babaji Santa: MSK will say EELU oonly wen there is snowfall in delhi🤣

Err-jun's Peek-a-boo: What do guys think he went to find from Maan's room?😕Sum Imp BUziness Papers but why wuld tht be in his room🤔Tht is mysteriouss..NE u cannot be CID u r Blindd..and her dress was more of a nightie..Don't tell me he went to chori those decorations from his room😳😳🤣🤣

Today's Episode was dedicated to Weather Forecast Peoplee🤣
and MSK now has another profession of Weather Forecaster after being Bankrupt ..😆
Geet actually thinks he is bhagwaan Jo bhi woh kahe is always Rightt😳😆

2050 Mein ILU: Now this is Purfectt I am sure their souls have been swapped..Maan was pestering her for ILU just after Roop Tera Mastana but she already said it and in tht towel scene she said: " jab apke baal safed honge" so ish purfect his hair will be safed in 2050 and he will say ILU to her then..🤣🤣

Errjun The next Chindi: He took her for a date in the same house only😳MSK ka saaya is not good for him at all🤣

NE IZ Latooo for Her bhaii's WP:Err-Jun's khushi over NE's lie..Don't takee too much credit You didn't do any work..Tht woman is a phool naturally..😆

Cell Phone Ka 2nd Shubh Arambh: ILU He thinkss too much of himself he cannot say it..So if he doesn't want to say the 8 letters clearly to give shanti to geet's heart..Geet is gonna start singing Yeh ILU ILU Kya Hai??😆

NE be my Puppet: tht is what err-jun wants make her his puppet against whole khurana khaandaan and perform his sis for a sis Badlaa😈

Sherni Handa: I am telling you their souls have been swapped she pulled him hailaa I lovedd it😆

MSK ki atman Ghoomm: His atman is into Geet.. Kya karu haiyeee kuch kuch hota hai😆

I LOVE YOU haiyee Perfect aksent and Shukaran Allahh Uff so perfect especially with the line "Asman se Barsi Duaa"and snow is falling in BG...😳
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Today's episode din't hv much to analyse...so My short take on Today's episode😛

Things I liked
  • I liked the humour element..the way Geet was thinking about possible alternatives of how snowfall can happen in Delhi😆;Its the same way we viewers were thinking after watching SBS😆;In short CVs r making fun of thier own creativity😆 and thats sort of humourous and unique to watch where CVs themselves r making fun of what they r showing😆...
  • Geet's chat with that weather forecast guy was hilarious🤣;I liked how he said we will see snowfall in Delhi in 2050🤣...
  • Geet's blind faith on her man...if MSK says snowfall will happen..she believes it will happen😳;This sort of indicates the extent to which Geet loves and worships her man that she even goes on to believe the most unbelievable miracles of destiny just because her MSK said it😳;Mayb its a future indication that Geet will always trust maan even when Maan's past Sam comes in the picture😉😛..this is what I loved in today's otherwise filler episode😊
  • Arjun today forced Annie to lie to her brother for him🤔;In short he wants to prepare Annie in such a way that in the future she revolts against her own family;Arjun's hidden mission still looks very fishy the way he enters Annie's room and thats what makes his character more interesting because we dunno exactly what he did in that room😉😈...
  • Kuch kuch hota hai scene was good in terms of expressions and actions☺️;I liked the passionate look which GC gave in that scene and the way Geet pulled him towards her with full authority😳;Noramlly its the guy who always takes the first step when it comes to pulling the girl..cornering her against the wall or confessing his love to her..but in this show its always the girl who takes the bold step in love and thats why the show is unique for me👍🏼...But mayb the dialogue was too cheesy in this scene and Barry could hv written something which was apt for MSK and not SRK🤓😆
  • Precap looks interesting..hopefully nothing will b edited out tomorrow😡😳

Turn-offs..
  • I din't like the kid style rapid fire round which was shown in KC😕;It looked childish to me🤔...
  • Even Maaneet SMS game looked like college kids hving fun with the phone😳😆
  • Too much footage given to Annie aka NES which was irritating simply becuase the actress can't act;The date scene between Arjun-Annie could hv been shorter😡
  • Too many unwanted self-talks was given to Geet...that could hv been edited out🤔..
  • Kuch kuch hota hai dialgoue was cheesy even though the scene execution was good😳;Barry could hv given MSK some passionate dialogues there like "jab tum mere paas aati ho..toh mein apna hosh kho baithta hoon.. agar maine kuch kar diya aaj..iska zimmedaar mein nahin hoon Gith"😳😳..that would hv been more impactfull than a SRK style KKHH😕

Episode Rating:6.5/10...Filler episode with many unwanted scenes...but watchable...😊,..GC and DD were good😳

Now for the Den theme...Neha wonderful take on Brij and Yash👏👏👏👏👏..

Now this is a real co-incident that today our Den theme was Brij-Yasho and today only we got the breaking news of Brij coming back 😛...

I guess CVs hv realised that old famous characters who r strongly connected to the storyline of Geet needs to b back now and its a perfect decision to bring Brij back in the picture right now when Maaneet r all set to tie the knot😎;Would love to see some high voltage drama and talwaar fights between Brij and MSK before the marriage😛;Some curiosity element before the marriage can bring in trps ..so bringing back Brij can prove to b a jackpot for the CVs from Trps POV👍🏼

About Yash..CVs should think of bringing him back as well since his chemistry and track with Meera was highly appreciated by the viewers;Instead of showing Annie-Arjun love track🥱..CVs should bring Yash back in the picture and give us a Yash-Vicky track😛

Now that Brij is coming back..let Arjun and Brij form the jodi of Karan-Duryodhan Respectively😈..this will b clash of the titans then with Arjun-Brij verses MSK-Geet😛
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Neha - u opening of the Den with Brij was auspicious😆😆 It's snowing in Delhi not in Toronto and de Brij is Bak in the show😈

Maan v. Arjun

- Arjun is controlling Annie like a Puppet already...Maan still can't get Geet to listen to him forget the lying Anvil --> Edge Arjun

- Arjun already had "ladki in" with 1 date, Maan had to propose like 4/5 times and finally do KBM --> Edge Arjun

- Arjun breathes fire and rules the ring, Maan does Hoo-Haa with blocks of ice and Kapal Bhatti with a blanket😕 --> Edge Maan

- Arjun is a Wedding Planner, Maan does Construction in Ghajni wear but, his true specialty it random party planning -> Edge Maan

- Arjun is johnny come lately trying to help his naughty sister and is by her being played,  Maan sister has come from nowhere and is being a haughty liar --> Edge Nobody

- Arjun's BIL is Duffer Dev who can't keep his pants on, Maan BIL to be is BRIJ who runs around with scarf & talwar --> Edge Maan - Brij will surely keep him sharp!

- Arjun will get stuck with Annie, who expects the best,  Maan has Geet who gifts him her best --> Edge Maan.  

Winner is..... 

A "Sarcasm" Break:
Am trying to take a break from sarcasm.   Impossible you say?  Per aaj to Delhi mein, snow hai!  So, everything is possible😃

Geet is a child-woman on the brink of motherhood.  In her 18-year old life she has experienced much strife, but for love she has been starved.  Now that it is in her life, she wants to enjoy every facet of it.  The silly games, the petnames, and the teen labz.  And MSK is clearly indulging her at her level.  Enjoying her innocence...toying with it.  Making her want by denying her heart's desire.  Is that unfair?  Not really.  We must not forget that Maan to lost his smile somewhere in his youth. With Geet he has the opportunity to experience/re-experience it.  Her antics make him smile.  Who am I to sit in judgment of it? I prefer to enjoy it.   
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserved

Why the heck is NES so despo to get laid 😡 😡 😡
The NES_NEB love story needs to be delayed
This desperation on her part is very cheap and crass
She cannot be MSK's sister cos she is just trash

Everyone let us keep adding in all the languages we know. Copy this and then add below

English
Please stop torturing us with NES-NEB romance

Hindi
Kripaya ham par NES-NEB ka prem katha ka attyachar bandh karein

Kannada
Dayavitu nammamele ee NES-NEB premada attyacharavanu nilise

Tamil
Daiva senju NES-NEB kadhal kodumayai niruthingul idhu engal vendukol

Punjabi
Request 1:

saade teh reham karo te saanu NES aur NEB na dikaho..

Request 2:
NE te Arjun da romance shomance sannu na dekhao Oye..................................😡
DESPO NE da torture band karo oye.....🤢

Request 3
Oyeeeee Eh NES te NEB daa ishq da chakkar khatam kareyoo (Brij Style)

Telugu
Daya chesi NES-NEB prema atyacharam apandi, Idi ma vinnapam.

Bengali
Request 1
NES-NEB Prem-katha dekhiye aar amader opor nirjaatan koro na🤣

Request 2

NES-NEB er prem bondho koren abong amader attachar theke mukti den

Request 3
Nes-Neb prem katha dekhiye amadher atyachaar kara bondo karun

Marathi
krupa karun NES-NEB prannaya drishya dakhavun aamhala traas denne bandh kara....

Urdu
Baraye mehrbani hamein NES-NEB ke ishq se azeeyat dena band karein 🤢

Gujarati
Request 1
Aa NES ane NEB nu raas-leela atyachaar band karo..
Request 2
CVs amari par daya karo NES ane NTB ni vachche no pranayfag band karo....

Malyalam
Deyavu cheythu NES-NEB-yude athyacharam nirthu...

Bhai language

Abey yeh NES-NEB ka romance-ish khallas karo warnaaaa.......

Bhojpuri

eee NES-NEBwa ka premwa ka attyachar khatam kaaro 

Franais
arrtez de nos tortur avec l'histoire d'amour de NES-NEB😃

Spanish
Por favor parada que nos atormenta con romance de NES y NEB

Danish

Danish - Please stop tortur os med NES-NEC romantik..........

Sinhalese
NES-NEB prema kathava ekka apita vada dena eka karunakarala navaththanna!

Arabic
arjoukoum la touazibouna bi quissat NES-NEB al gharamiya

Swedish
snlla s**ta tortera oss med NES NEB romantik

French
S'il vous plat arrter de nous torturer avec NES-NEB romance

German
Bitte beenden Sie qulen uns mit NES-NEB Romantik

Finnish
Ole hyv ja lopeta kiduttaa meit NES-NEB romantiikka

Malay
Tolong berhenti menyeksa kami dengan SPN-neb roman

Turkish
NES-NEB ile romantizm bize iskence Ltfen dur

Dutch
Request 1
top!!!! met ons te martelen met NES en NEB liefdesverhaal....

Request 2
opzouten met NES en NEB gescharrel..

GURINGLISH (Am sure you all kno da lingo!)
We cannet stend Unny end Uhrjun's romens. Pleaz dunt do this to us. We wanna servive till New Year atleast....Can you plez chop duwn their scenes and give Brij more phootege when he enters.
Thenk you.

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The episode was a filler. Maneet scenes were very cute. I loved the way Geet pulled Maan...she sure is a lioness. 😳 However, the overall flow of the episode was lacking, too many and unwanted Arjun and Annie scenes 🥱and unnecessary self-talks for Geet. 

CVs, Anvesha's characterization is leaving me with a foul taste in my mouth. I'm not sure if this is how Maan's sister should be portrayed. If you are going to use her younger age as an excuse for her behavior, then spare your speech because that is a hard sell. Being a teenager does not mean you can't act sensibly. As of now, she is merely a teenager with raging hormones desperate for any male attention. She is an attention seeker; first it was Maan and now it's Arjun. Why can't she be sophisticated and intelligent, instead of the puppet that she is shown to be now? Also, I know that you want to portray Arjun as this smart and calculating guy who is manipulating Annie for his advantage. However, with Annie practically throwing herself at him, what is there for Arjun to do?  What is so clever about a villain who doesn't really have to do much? This is much like a lion who hunts a baby gazelle; sure it an easy kill but it makes you look like a loser. In a way, it makes Arjun look lame...I mean in regards to characterization  not physical appearance. That, he got it covered by himself, with that wannabe Bieber look of his.

**********************************************************************************************************

Neha very good job with your Da Brij and Da Yash 👏

Here is my two cents.

Brij: Brij Handa, is the epitome of patriarchy at its worst form. Despite his existence in the 21st century, his mind set is still of those preceded him two generations. Brij is highly influenced by his patriarch, Daarji. Daarji has intricately brain washed Brij to becoming an exact replica of himself; he has made Brij into a torch bearer of a culture that should have ceased to exist many generations ago. He is truly a product of a society that made men Gods and women the dirt beneath their shoes. Every man, not matter how respectful they are towards their female counterparts, is a male chauvinist to a certain degree. Brij on the other hand, is a male chauvinist to the core with no consideration what so ever to any woman in his life, be it his mother, wife or sister. His philosophy is rather straight forward: Men lead and women follow. Any anomaly to this norm is to be taken care of immediately, almost to ensure that it the anomaly doesn't become normality.  Geet was one such anomaly, much like Geet's friend Channi. Brij is a man who justifies any of his actions in the name of Family izzat and he didn't think twice before following Daarji's orders to end Geet's life. His humanity is lost in a whirlpool that is his false sense of self righteousness. His immunity to Geet's pleas to spare her life in the name of family is unnerving. He chose so called family izzat over blood, and and had he had his way, Geet would no longer exist. Nonetheless, that is not what happened. Why? Because the story would end with heroine's death. So what happened was what always happens, the hero came in the nick of time and saved the damsel in distress. For Brij, Geet is not only the one that got away, but also the one that exposed him and sent him to jail. In Brij's eyes, that is a making mockery of the very thing he tried to protect, his family izzat. Being the resilient and the ruthless man he is, it is hard to believe that the he will leave things unfinished. And Geet, is unfinished business.

Yash Malhotra:  Another character much like the non-existent sister that was created out of thin air. His character is not developed but he did serve as a catalyst to get Maan and Geet back together following their misunderstanding. Yash is very easy going character with a lighthearted view of the world. He had a balancing effect to the dramatic aspect of other characters. Yash and Meera track had much potential as a nice side track to Maan and Geet's. However, his sudden departure to "US" put the track in the back burner, but still leaving room for a potential come back. As of now, the possibility of Yash making a logical return is bleak, yet not impossible. It might take some serious brainstorming on the CVs part to make this happen. Potential return of Yash serves two main purposes.

1) The CVs can explore the Yash-Meera  story. This is of very importance, because it will ensure that Dev stays away from Meera. Dev and Meera romance has disaster written all over it. Yash's return to the show will make way for Dev to return to NT. This will make everything in Maneet world all right again. Maan and geet vs. Dev and NT

2) Yash and Meera can be valuable allies/confidants to Maan and Geet in their battle against Dev and NT.  

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree with anj, i love watching geet, the 18 yr old is enjoying the breeze of love for the first time. Its ok for her to act anyway she wants. If she prefers she can get up on the roof and shout, no prob with me. On the other hand, maan, the angry beast with a heart became a charming once again prince by the touch of an innocent girl. Its ok for him to enjoy too in any way he wants. Snowfall in delhi, most welcomed! All the best wishes for them. Oh i nearly forgot, maan is straight, his kuch kuch hota hai!

Now NE, she reminds me of girls of her tyep. Getting angry over handsome boys and then hitting on them. What a pain for the soul! But yes, she was necessary for arjun's plan to get implemented. So she is the leak on the strong khurana mansion. Through that leackage bugs will enter the house and hopefully the hero will handle it well.

About brij, if he is really coming back then that would be the most amazing thing to happen in our show life. I am now worried about maan regarding how he would handle two strong vamps at the same time. Mr. maan keep practicing your tai-chi or any form of chi because you will be needing that soon! :)

Edited by taqdir - 13 years ago
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?!! SERIOUSLY?!!!

🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGOPAARfwU4[/YOUTUBE]

Points to be noted.
1. Anvesha-Arjun dynamic is moving too fast. A bit illogical to be precise. Just the day before Anvesha hates him and now is on a date with him? Slow it down. And might I add how cheap this is making her look?
2. Cv's can I get a view into Arjun's head please?!
3. Where is Dev and NT?
4. Replace Nikunj please. She is ruining the scenes with her bad acting. 
5. Maan and Geet scene's I liked...especially the 2nd ee-loo text message. 🤣 🤣 🤣 DD's expressions were awesome!
Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Theme of the Den: Brij and Yash
Nice Neha with Oyeeeeeeeeeeee analysis...
😃

Episode Analysis - Before I start my take, I would like to applaud Jhan's effort for conveying the message about AA Batteries👏 in different languages....

Geet chahe sujhaav, Anvesha nahin aaye kuch kaam
Arjun par kaise aaya hai dil, isse main hoon hairaan!
AA batteries ka na lun main naam, kahani ko badhana bas inka kaam.

Chalein hum vapas Maaneet ke paas, dekhein Geet  ki poori hoti hai kya aas?
Geet bulaye aayein sab yahan, aaj hai aadhe din ki chutti...
Hum ab karein party.
Karein hum aisa ke aaye mazaa, khelon ke naam sujhate
Geet karein unhe rafa dafaa,
Khel hum khelenge naya, khiladi jo bole bolana hoga uska ulta,
Anulom vilom ka naya khel, kya Maan aur Geet ka hoga mel?
Do khiladi karein takaraar, dekhein kya hoga izahaar?
Khel khel mein chahti ho bulwana, itna aasan nahin mujhe harana,
Himpaat jo ho jaye yahan, to pyaar ka izahaar karonga meri jaan.

Yeh Arjun kya kar raha yahan ? Yeh to hain Maan ka kamra!
Kis baat ka kar raha anudarshan,
Kya rokane ka hai khayaal Maan aur Geet ka sangam?
Aisa kya yeh khatara bun raha? Chaya ban ghar mein hain phir raha....

Geet jaane Maan use chidhate, himpaat ka bahana bana use tarsaate
Nok jhok ke bina tumhara din nahin gujarta,
Tumhara yeh bartaav mujhe hai akharta...
Izhaare mohabbat na karna ho to saaf batao,
Is tarah mujhe na tum rulao.
Umeed pe duniya hai kayam, yun keh Maan nikale ghar ki or
Chod Geet ko gumsum.
Dekho yeh aa gayi jhansein mein,
Mausam vibhag milaya phone itne mein.
Barf padh ne ke Delhi mein nahin koi aasar,
2050 mein hoga yeh chamatkaar!

AA batteries ne mehfil jamayi,
Maan ko yeh baat bilkul na pasand aayi.
Anvesha hai baat sambhalti, Arjun ko hai yeh bachati.
Arjun ho raha apne maqsad mein safal,
Umeed hum karein, iske saare prayaas hon vifal.
Maan tumhara anumaan hai sahi, Arjun nahin vishvaas ke kabil.
Isse pehle kare khushiyon ka dehan, Iska janana hoga itihaas...
Bachana chaho jo apni behen...

Geet hai apni dhun mein,
Jiddi hain woh, vishvaas nahin unki baaton par...
Yeh unhe bataongi main.
Phone par karein kuch baat, Geet ne mobile liya haath.
Number to usne lagaya, par kya bolana hai yeh na use samajh aaya
Maan ne bhi ek sandesh  bhijvaya, ILU keh Geet to ullu banaya?
Indian Lottery Union ka kholana hai office naya,
Le lo unse samay kal subah ka....

Phone ki ghanti baje baar baar...
Dadi ho rahi hain naraaz, aise kaise hoga kaam?
Kaise honge poore shaadi ke intezaam....
Kaam ki chod guftagoo, Maan bhi ho gaye udanchoo.
Dadi lagati hairaan! Anvesha aur Maan chod gaye hain kaam.

Geet kar rahi Maan ka intezaar, lo hai dal diya bahon ka haar
Kyun tum mujhe yun satate, Mera yun mazaak ho banate...
Varun dev nahin mujh par meharbaan,
Main keh dun aur barf kar dein woh daan.
Nazdikiyaan dilon ki dhadkane badhati, man mein pyaar ki hilorein uthati...

Anuloma = Same/Like, Viloma = Opposite, Anudarshan = Inspection,
Himpaat = Snowfall, Prayaas = Trials, Vifal = Fail,
Varun = Rain god in Hindu mythology, Hiloren = Undulate

Edited by shreya_l - 13 years ago