Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den#* Maan Singh Khurana Ki Jawani

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

HUMOR/COMEDY

right that is the THEME for today
😳
i did not want to do it but this is ONLY for Bri 🤗 actually Bri went PRETTY PLEASE so much that i couldn't say NO...i am a girl...and i like being called pretty...it's the girl thing init...  🤣
jokes apart
me only doing it coz I LOWEEE Bridgette and could not say no to her😳😆

and everyone....please welcome our friends from FB....Jane and Mrs BenTen...they wrote for the Den on special request....only for us

let's give a warm welcome to

Jane and Mrs BenTen

🤗 🤗 🤗

***********************************************************************************************
this was really in a short notice so dont really expect this to be one of those nicely written with good grammar and out of the dictionary engleeesh

******************************************************************************************************

so when i first heard about writing on Humor in the show...first thing that struck me was what can i write when the show itself is a joke?

the show is supposed to be about Geet's fight with the world...and how she get's justice by punishing the people who have wronged her! But but but...what do we get? EYELOCKS 🥱😆 the longer the eyelocks the higher the TRPs  

the title of the show makes me laugh😆

GEET...HUI SABSE PARAYI

the show itself has been parayi from the theme it was based on ...i want to ask the CVs do they even know where they are taking this show?

i'll show u people how

let's talk about the characters

GEET HANDA

supposed to be the girl fighting for her rights and justice

nowadays seen to be marrying the brother of the guy who ruined her life  one thing she achieved is she made the guys who ruined her life PARAYI from his own house  BRAVO! aaj ki Bhartiya Nari  this is what we can learn from these shows  cannot find a way to get justice? make the older brother or someone important in the family fall in love with u...that house becomes ur sasural + maayka () and the person who wronged u?..the place and family members become PARAYI...... HISAAB BARABAR!!

MAAN SINGH KHURANA

supposed to be the Angry Young Man...business tycoon...making the world dance to his tunes

nowadays seen to be dancing in dicotheques because he could not enjoy his jawani, so decided to celebrate Sheila Ki Jawani from the person who was ONLY WORK and NO PLAY...has become ONLY GITH KE SAATH PLAY  mittings are impotent for him and no one can hurt his fillings coz he never went to the dentist in the first placeundefined

DEV SINGH KHURANA

supposed to be negative....rotting in jail...KING CON (c) Shonuu

nowadays seen....🤔 NOWHERE  bechara...wanted to take the road to redemption....end result...screen presence got redeemed on the whole

VICKY SINGH KHURANA

supposed to be out there there somewhere 🤔😕

nowadays seen in animated Stick Figure Videos made by Poli.Geek

ANWESHA SINGH KHURANA

"supposedly" is the sister of Maan Singh Khurana  and i cannot talk about  her anymore  coz she is NON EXISTENT  she does not exist coz Maan Singh Khurana HAS NO SISTER

SAVITRI DEVI

supposed to be and is nowadays acting like a Dadi rather than changing colours like a chameleon as she used to before undefined

NAINTARA SINGH RATHOD/KHURANA

supposed to be breaking hell in Geet and Maan's life aside from taming doggy Dev undefined

nowadays seen to be only talking on phone with brother Arjun 😆

ARJUN SINGH RATHOD

supposed to be the bad boy....making Maan and Geet's life difficult...take over Khurana Constructions

nowadays seen becoming NON EXISTENT undefined coz he has been spending too much time with a person who is NON EXISTENT undefined his mission for which he even came to the show are already NON EXISTENT undefined now we can only wait and watch for how long does he keep on taking those deep breaths when he sees his sajna undefinedundefinedundefined (bg score) undefinedundefined

OFFICE STAFF

supposed to be working in the Office  never seen working and the current situation is same as well   

Adi Sir- enters in the Office....stammers....huh-huh-huh- bumps into Maan several times....day ends...

Pinky-  sits on the desk...orders food all day....eats...drinks...goes to Geet's kebin...comes back to her desk...sits...eats...day ends

Sasha- checks out Maan whole day...thinks about getting Geet out of Maan's life rather than thinking about designing buildings...at the end of the day gets in her FACE that Maan gives two hoots to her but then comes back next day and starts using her bird brain on scheming against Geet again...which fails again...and that's the cycle of her life...it keeps on continuing like that

Tasha- so silly of me to even think of writing about her 😳

The three idiots (Romeo, MAANish...aah, Pandeyji)- most of the time they only stand and pose  filling up for the empty spaces in the Office  poor them were working in a paint company until dumped in a construction company so they obviously dont even know what to do that's why...STAND and POSE

CATALYSTS/CUPIDS

supposed to be bringing Maan-Geet together...yes they did bring Maan and Geet together but how? we still dont know 😕 basically those people never did anything except say a few lines...pose and leave

for example

DeMellows  kab aaye kab gayee aaj bhi pata hi nahi chala

Yash- why was he even there? just to sell his Paint company?

Chindi queen of Pindi- maybe she wanted to stay...but i guess Naintara scared her off

and i dont remember any other people

ok so if the show itself is a joke what can u write on the humor part?

kill me now i cannot write anymore  if something comes to my mind i might add...but for now I AM DONE
Edited by cacoethes - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cacoethes thumbnail
Theme Den on Humor/Comedy
by
 Mrs. Ben 10 from FB 😉
This is purely for fun & nothing but fun:) 😆

Okay, so from day 1 all the fans have been cribbing about Geets pregnancy & slim trim figure. So here's the "real" story.

GEET--> Small Town Girl: Her Dream-->to be the Hawty of Hosiyarpur, to be a model.

But Alas! Fate had something else in store for her. She got Married & subsequently pregnant..:(((((
But all this while her desire to become a model never died.
Her biggest hurdle now in way of her dream(modeling)-> pregnancy.
Nonetheless her spirit remained high!

She tried everything.
She tried to do some air travel against doctors recommendation but her stupid hubby Dev forgot her at the airport.
So she slapped Dev & went to Delhi.

She tried running Miles & Miles'

Later each attempt she made was foiled by the baby savior MSK.

She tried jumping in the river

Jumping in the pool

Jumping from gallery

Dancing in parties

All kinds of falling tactics

She even tired to vomit the baby out:DDD

When all attempts failed she got sick and stormed at Maan for foiling all her attempts of getting rid of the baby:

Maan then took her to the hospital but the doctor advised the contrary and saved the baby, Thanks to the the writer & director & the CVs.(the Geet TEam)

So Geet was left with no choice but to slap the Geet team too:

Her babaji heard her!!!
And finally the geet team bowed down too & gave Geet the Baby/foetus shrinking potion:

Dreams Do Come True!!!!

And now although 9 months have passed the baby still looks 3 months old.!!!!

So now the HAWTY of HOSHIYARPUR is Ready to Rock Dehli'
Common guys..sheilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!:DDD
lovetocomment thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Here is poem by Jane

Some of you may know me from Geet FB by Name

I venture into IF Land

I hope you enjoy where I land

Jane has written many poems about this Serial

About all the characters who give her so much Material

Geet Hui Sab Se Paraye is its Name

A story so inspiring is its Game

All about a beautiful Girl called Geet

And a Maan she was destined to Meet

Maan Singh Khurana is so Hot Hot

He makes all the girls completely loose the Plot

Even when the story didnt quite have the Power

If Maan Sing Khurana was in the Shower

We didn't really damn Care

As long as his chest was Bare

Together Maan n Geet overcame so many Obstacles

I was so glued to the screen I had to change several Spectacles

Many comedy highlights In Geet story there Are

Hilarious scenes in the Out House by Far

My favourate sequence has to be Maan finding Geet in his Bed

Enough praises of that scene cannot be Said

Through out that memorable Night

They were having an all Mighty Fight

Every funny moment ended up in an eyelock so Sizzling

Cold water on her head Jane was drizzling

Maan's expressions were priceless when Geet told him that it was HER House

He thought if he scared her she would go quietly as a Mouse

But He didn't reckon on Geet being so Brave

He was so exasperated he thought she would send him to his Grave

When Maan broke down that Out House Door

Tears of Laughter out of my eyes began to Pour

Arguing and screaming upstairs- downstairs they Ran

Jane became Maan n Geets total Fan

From that day on Geet Maan was totally Hooked

On that day Nissar and Geet Team a Wedding hall should have booked

Then we wouldn't have had to wait this long for the biggest wedding in Serial land

But I have to sing their praises, To Team Geet Jane must give a Very Big Hand

For a Future plot I can suggest

An awesome plot that would be best

I would love to see Maanisha and Nakul falling for Brij

Chasing him around the Khurana kitchen Fridge

Poor Brij, Geet's murder he is trying to Plan

But all his attempts are going down the Pan

It would be so funny to see him being chased

Nakul and Maanisha wouldnt be fazed

Maanisha and Nakul calling him Honey

Would that be hilarious and funny

He would be bothered by these annoying Flies

Before Brij by Maan's hand Dies

Here I must end this my Poem so Long and Boring

Cripes I can hear you lot are SNORING!

Edited by lovetocomment - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail

From THE STALKER DIARIES

Geet mere hone wali patni 😳 about time she understands why I dont want to do certain things i did not want to do the Bachelor Party because I did not want to spend more money...the wedding already is costing me so much...adding more parties only increases the expenses...plus Geet always keeps on falling in trouble...those CC cameras cost me a treasure 😭 and there is always the Doctor ki fees....regular check-up is fine but those additional ones ruins my monthly budget forecasts and i have to redo them again there is a reason why I threw her a party at home and not in some discotheque...i did not want to spend more money... this girl will have to come to terms with my Kanjoosi.... it is a part of who I am HAAN!

I knew my Brij will comeback for me 😳 he  just wants to kill Gith coz he knows she is the haddi in our Kebab Ghar 😕 buddhu kahi ka...all he has to do is only ask and I shall go running to his arms 🤗 previously when I saw him from his behind...it did look familiar...i can sense when he is around...smell his presence....☺️ soon we shall meet...get nostalgic

Me and my sexy lathait
I am his dingbat
He is my house cat
Soon I will make him my doormat😈

PS- MY JAWANI IS BETTER THAN EMRAN HASHMI'S 😎😉

-Maan Singh Kanjoos

😆

cacoethes thumbnail

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

BABY
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580084

Naintara

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res
---------------------
@Khan I love you for cracking me up so badly wait I am still reading🤣🤣

@Jane Awsomeee Poem So you are one of the Gem Poets too⭐️👏👏Welcome to the Den🤗

@BenTen🤣🤣🤣🤣gith has the superbaby, all attempts wil fail miserably😆
Welcome to the Den🤗

Chumma Chumma Roz Ek Chumma: Manisha wat's coookin u givin chummas to everyone since saturday, Sat Maan was the lucky one then,Monday Gith&today Err-jun😆

Raas Leela Vs Bachelor Party:W*H was Pandeyji Thinking lmao I love 3 idiotss🤣🤣Adi sir's jai shri krishna😆The way Manisha was doing shhhh while goin to MSK i observe him evry closely now😆

Drink mein Locha: LOl the way manisha took the glass wid special service to MSK😆and MSK's smile to romeo😆

Nakhre Waali Daadi:I love daadi..she is modern ..I never had grandparents ka love so always miss it..wish I had sumone lyk her but not the pendelum wala case where she keeps on changing colours😆lmao she said 1980s ki Baatein woah she is bree advanced🤣

Dare or Dance ermm:lmao tht is exactly wat u do in sangeet na why didn't she just wanna do sum latke jhatke🤣🤣

Mission Gatecrash: Daadi has been there done tht wid daarji man...🤣🤣Bholi Bhaali doesn't even knw gatecrashing exists😆

SKJ:Disaster..The Editing Suckedd..I was not expecting anyway coz you always do this..SBS.SBB Capture it perfectly and Clean too and then you ruin it wid your editing..The Kurbaan hua Editors were da best and they are Jas&Rajnikant whom I curse for normal episodes but when it came to special segments they didn't add these random balls or anything they are clean and perfect with that and you are good at editing normal episodes..😕😆Ki Karuu GHSP editors ka..U want me to help ya..😃before everyone throws jootis at ya😆
I am actually bashing my head after goin thru da disaster

Brij Maan Milan: tht is the only thing I liked about the episode..Maan uses his sharp instinct to realise the sardarji was Brij..😃Excited for their Encounter and I want Talwars HAAN..

NES-NEB: 😳 NE is Pammi's Daughter yaani Dev ki behen wid her phastness..Bas Gale hi Padh rahi hai..Her hormones cannot control her hormones..

@Gunjan&Sandip: One day Tareef and next day you are in Air..😡😳..The SBS.SBB Editors are soo much better..those random bars wid transitionss..Are You Seriouss...Can You stop playing aroudn wid orange balls and now random barss😳the light peoplee😳

Moral of the Story: never Ever Be excited for any sort of dance Segment in GHSP.😳.Your Armaan will just go into paani..Enjoy it all from SBS.SBB

ILU Ringtone VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eicETlS5t1Y[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
~Un-Res~

yesterday as u all ill remembr i was pretty much angry.. ok very very mucho angry abt the editing of the song sequence.. n sine today' s was edited in a similar fashion with a little bttr effects.. i liked how Sayanthi's moves where repeated on the side while showing Maaneet.. nok jhok on the other end.. tat was  bttr..   toh i dont get why u editors use the colours for the effects so blunt.. tey wud look bttr overlayed... ok wht ever.. i am not talking abt VMs anymore.. me is irritated tat u r making me say all tis n ofcourse about the Auction thingie u do with very well choregraphed n performed dances😳.

intotal Ress is pleased with the epi.. it was ok

actually the beginning was good.. loved Daadi and her shararath,.. Antakshari to pata nahin kis zamaaane ke hain😆 her latkas n jhatkas..

n thn Geet going its is last chance bechara!!🤣

thn Sayanthi was Fab.. beileve me i hav nvr seen the original yet..😳 yea i know!! mayb i shud.. coz i hear Sayanthi was bttr.. 😆 ill chk out.

Maaneet were more of GC n DD..
i think tis whole busy scheduling is getting into 'em😳

hmmmm.. yea abt justifying yesterdays Maan-Brij scene.. good mov.. but me still not taking tat long stare MSK gve.. he wud hv simply walked across n seen who it was.. n stalked in style from t front... Its his Kingdom n he is the Stalker King!!

rest.. aiwi.. i ill talk l8r if i get tim.. wrk to do.. !

lastly i hated the Sajna ve (ewwwwwwwwwwwww!! the ooohs n aaahs..  were more pathetic tonight)..  n the other NE files!

Lov~
Ress!

Caco Comedy n Humour.. U r the King.. just lik Maan is the Stalker king..
ill comment aftr i find tim..

Jane n Ten Ben... Welcom guys🤗 donno u guys personally.. but tis is how we know eachother in tis Virtual world by reading eachother! ill read urs Asap !

PS : 
CVs n everyone reading.. please dont MU me.. me still hate the dunderhead editors n the CVs who hired em...just not in mood to throw red tomatoes at em tonight.. me got no time for 'em
tonight

PPS : i am loving it!!! yest wht i had yelled from a lone corner.. has voices with echoooes n spl effects today.. Lov u all for the red tomaters n everything u throw at som Random amateur VM makrs!!
Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I have no idea why i reserved today...🤣 🤣  🤣

Welcome Jane and Mrs.Ben Ten

1. Episode over all was good.
2. What is wrong with the editing team? The hideous effects during the song sequences are so annoying. Its an eye sore. The screen shaking and the zooming in and out is not necessary at all. In fact none of the effects are...I think we the audience, would like to see it plain and simple.
3. Why do we have those flashing lights and horrible camera angles during Sheila Ki Jawani?
4. I like the Geet crashed the party. That is so Geetish. 🤣 🤣
5. I like the office staff. They bring a comic element and I love it! I would love to see them more often.
6. Daadi, having fun with the girls is just awesome. 🤣 🤣 🤣
7. The best part of the episode was Maan Singh Khurana being the intelligent man we know him to be. I am glad that he discovered Brij by connecting the dots himself and it was not in some dramatic way. Intelligent heroes are always more attractive. 😉🤣 
8. Oh mi gosh! How fast is Anwesha? I guess she takes after Devtard. It took 9 months for Maan and Geet to say "ILU" and with so much dragging and tamasha...here we have the non-existent one saying as if its "I love you's" for sale. 🤢 🤢 She is such a despo that she gives Arjun a ring. This girl has no self respect running after a guy who has continuously called her stupid and rejected her. Really? Maan Singh Khurana's sister comes off as so cheap! 😳
9. CV's need to remember that Arjun is hear on a mission...it would be nice to know what that mission is. I wonder if they have been so busy trying to start some pathetic love story between Arjun and Annie, that they forgot he came to seek revenge. Has Piyush forgotten how to act? His face is expressionless. Maybe its the Nikunj effects rubbing off on him from working with her. He seems a bit tired as well.

Humor: All I can say is that I love comedy in Geet! I love the nok jhoks between Maan and Geet. The latest "ILU" ring tone is icing on the cake. I hope Maan gets caught with that during a board meeting. 🤣 🤣 🤣 I have already said this before, but I want to see and entire scene with Maanisha hitting on Maan and Geet enjoying Maan trying to escape Maanisha's clutches. 🤣 🤣 🤣 I'll take comedy any day over the rhona dhona.  Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res😛

Caco - waiting for ur TSD... 😆😆😆😆....

Caco - please do check ur PMs on time.... 😡😡😡

Jane and Ben Ten welcome to den

In a total pissed off mood after seeing so much annie-arjun

quick anger venting.... 😡😡😆😆😆😆😆

Sheela ki jawani not bad..... dance was ok...but i hate the way they try to make it like a VM n mess it up.... VM makers on IF are so much better.... Viji/ashi  - u ppl shud make that mix for them.... 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Shud i say the body bind dance was offscreen ..... 😳😳..... they knew they wont be in the shoot frame n hence the offscreen dance.... 😆😆😆😆

I always like how maan connects.... brij..... oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... maan tenu chodega nahi....

Maneet got over.... 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Annie -Arjun - sooooooooooooooooo much???? i dont like it..... she proved she is dev's sister...she is toooo fast ....... she proposed to the guy....with the ring....haila... whats with these siblings....they never ask before making their partner wear a ring.... maan put ring on geet's funger without her permission during fake engagement time... n here annie dint propose to arjun...she first put the ring n then said ILU.... 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Well she is dev's sister...very fast...she cant be Maan's sister.... maan is very very slow.....

We wanted Maneet badnami but i can foresee annie-arjun badnami coming.... 😡😡😡

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Today's Episode looked more like a filler to me with few interesting scenes in between but the Sheila dance turned out to b a disappointment for me

I was having very high expectations from Sheila dance but well somehow it din't work for me becuase of the following reasons...
  • Shoddy Camerawork and too many light effects with those irritating orange balls which sort of ruins the dance completely because u can hardly see them dancing since the screen had those flashing lights all around
  • Editing of the whole sequence was poor👎🏼;There was no need to divide the song into two parts with that dialogue interruption in between and then suddenly Sheila pulling MSK to the dance floor and Geet too starts dancing😕...The song should hv been completed in one flow only😊.//..even when Geet comes to the party,they should hv continued with the song showing MSK trying to manaofy her in the same song...
  • Choreography of Maan and Geet was poor👎🏼;I dunno why GC was given no proper dancing steps when he is soo good with western dance😕;I can understand about DD since Geet is shown to b preggy ,so she was not given complicated steps but GC could hv been given some better steps I feel🤔
  • The scene where those girls carry MSK in their arms upto the dance floor ,was a bit too much and looked rather funny than cool🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • There were certain off-screen moments of slow dance between GC-DD which was edited out and so all had debates on whether its on-screen or off-screen😆;I will just give free ka advice to CVs and SBS/SBB people that if they want to edit out those scenes or they were suppose to b off-screen,then kindly don't expose those scenes to the viewers before the actual episode or if u expose it then say its off-screen,so that viewers don't feel cheated while watching the sequence and blame the editors everytime😆😊

Few parts of the Sheila dance which I liked are..
  • Shayantani was superb with her cool moves👍🏼;Her choreography for the starting mukhda part was quite good😊..
  • Part where MSK picks up Sheila in his arms and swings around was a cool move and captured well😳..
  • Even the last part of the dance was good and simple where all 3 r dancing freely without a proper choreography..looked natural to me😊;In fact I liked Geet's approach here,the way she was all cool with Sheila and din't show her insecurity but instead enjoyed the party😉😛;It showed Geet is different from other female leads again😃..

Apart from the dancing...There was nothing much today but the best part of the episode was MSK instantly connecting the dots related to Brij as soon as Geet mentions about Brij and Daarji👍🏼;GC's expression of realisation and then anger-worry in his eyes were superb in this scene👍🏼;Also they showed MSK talking to Adi and company asking them to take care of Geet while he will go back to the house and track Brij was a good logical scene because in most shows they would hv abruptly ended the party and would hv shown MSK leaving the party without informing anyone😆,so well logic was maintained here😆

I din't like the Girls party much😳;It looked a bit silly and childish to me😕😆;But I liked Dadi and her modern approach here😊;Especially the way she asks the girls to gate crash into the boys party🤣;I wish I had such a cool and modern dadi in my life😆😆😆...

Few dialogues were quite witty today especially when MSK asks Geet that she can breathe while talking😆;Barry should give such simple dialogues to Maaneet now rather than always giving them those complicated poetic dialgoues😆;

Annie directly proposing Arjun with the ring confirms that she is Dev's sister🤣 both brother-sister r extra phaast🤣🤣🤣🤣 and this also confirms that MSK can't b their real brother since when it comes to confession,he is extra slow than these two🤣🤣🤣🤣;But I get a feeling their track is rushed a bit which means mayb CVs want to quickly end up Nikunj's track😛...

Ok now the dream promo which was aired last week came in the episode today when Geet tells Maan about how it was her dream to hv this sort of dreamyyy wedding😳;Now I think its the time for the second promo to come true which could b MSK's nightmare where he sees Geet getting shot by Brij since now he knows that the person is Brij who is trying to harm Geet🤔;So now there is a question mark about whether Geet's dream will come true or MSK's nightmare will come true ??🤔..To get the answer watch Geet daily from mon-sat at 9.30pm😆

My Episode Rating:7.5/10...Like I said Sheila dance din't work for me..but still 7.5 rating because MSK recognised Brij and his brain cells r working in a super fast way again😎😆

PS:Last week Geet trps increased to some extent and it got a maximum of 0.8 on wednesday episode which we all bashed for the doctor's dialogue blooper😆...so moral of the story is blooper doesn't matter to general viewers..what matters is high voltage Drama😃
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago