Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Pavitra Rishtaa,, Tere Mere Tann Ka

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
...The Theme of the day...

Possible Parallel Tracks... 🀒 i mean πŸ˜ƒ

first let me thank Mrs. Jyoti Maan Singh Khurana for assigning  me with this  non-shonuu theme.. so put your hands together to stran i meant for round of applause..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. now i need to behave myself.....

Parallel  Tracks.. shall we define it first??😳

"in the Tv serial science a parallel track is a story .. which might be independent in the beginning but eventually it has to affect the main leads.. which can add a flavor and freshness to pre-existing track.."

its advantages:

1, viewers get a brand new story ... grab their attention..

2, to give some break to the main leads and share the work load..

3, create crispy twist for the development of main track..

but what we'v got in the name of PT (parallel track) is PAIN in somewhere i cant mention,, or you can say everywhere... the first and the most painful PT of GHSP is none other than The Arjun - Annie track... 

salient features :

1, Annie's entry out of blue.... and forgot her acting skills on the planet where she had been till now.🀣🀣

2, at the same time Arjun comes some almost the same planet  from  which Annie hit the earth and if i am not exaggerating then i think they landed on earth by the same space ship as well...🀣🀣

3, before their introduction we never even had a mention of their names in the dictionary err family tree of the khurana family... so they were only two rasta bhoole musafir for us.. and we still hope them to meet their destination ASAP and spare us all from a torture which we are really dont  deserve..

4, Cvs tried the super hit Maaneet tricks on them to make us go OMG 😍.. but actually we went like OMG.😑.. OMG.. and finally OMGGGGG🀒

Moral:

We dont want parallel tracks from species from different planets.. who just come and start kissing and licking each other instantly.. so if they need four shoulder to share their burden then they could search those shoulder in the pre-existing characters or by making some logical entries.. we dont need a random BARSAAT of characters..

Suggestion:

since viewers with different views, different intellect, different mind set, different options , different OMG saying styles have competently, comprehensively,  conclusively,unanimously, unconditionally, undividedly, wholly and finally rejected this awful couple of Arjun and Anwesha... so plss give them a happy or unhappy ending by either Anwesha committing a suicide which will heal arjuns wounds ,, or by making them get happily married and fly back to the planet where have they came from and spare us forever after...😳

ok if you think i a have gone nuts then let me tell you what back up i have in the form of PT after the murder, kidnap, or biological death of AA track.. here are the possibilities for the future... toh kaam khol ker suno bhaiyo aur bhehno.... we have two couples who can be brought in the picture as PTs...

Adi -Pinky:
we have witness their one cute scene during wedding and it was OMG.😎.. so why cant  they use them as parallel track.. both are geet's friends and maan's employees... if they go ahead with a love track, or marriage ..their relation will also affect maaneet...... like if adi-Pinky get married, and geet wants to join office again.. but maan dont want her to join.(typical male mentality) .. there  adi-pinky can become an  inspiration for them or they can reverse the scenario to adi-pinky.. and for their track,, cvs dont need to recycle maaneet scenes or create a BG score like Pritam Ve, Sohniya Ve, Dilruba Ve,,,for their track...the cuteness of Adi-pinky is enough for audience to love them.. secondly adi's naive nature   and pinky's silliness will add an extra-toping to their track.. so if we have Adi-Pinky  as  PT then we'll have two couples on GHSP one the extremely Passionate (maaneet) and the other extremely funny and cute.. the Adi-Pinky.. it will be good balance btw the tracks...

Romeo-Tasha..

well i am still not a fan of Tasha but i guess romeo is cute enough to bring in the race of PTs.,,, i mean y not Romeo-Tasha? if AA can be a PT..πŸ˜†.... here office track can work for them to become a couple... but considering Romeo's flirtatious nature, he can ditch her,,, so there again maaneet can play a role model for romeo tasha,.... again we'll have two couples on the show one extremely  loyal to each other and the other which doesn't bother much about the relationship..

Miscellaneous:

rest they can try to disclose the gr8 Scientist MR. and Mrs. Khurana who invented the samples named, MSK, DSK, a non-existing ASK (annie and a never existing VSK (vicky singh khurana)
🀣... their family tree,, khandani dushmanies, Sam ka tardka,,, or some hotter guy in geet's life.. (dont kill me for this) even they can bring yash back...

PS: if you are shocked to read some serious talks then get back to your senses as its not me who has written all that.. its my lovely  BD..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by shonuu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
DISCLAIMER
The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its gloryπŸ˜ƒ

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

BABY
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580084

Naintara

Foreplay

shonuu thumbnail
ok devils ... main kehti hon.. likh loh.... always trust   Shonuu Baba and her Kali zubaan... for the miracles happening in the TV..🀣... see from taking off jewelery to ditching his wife for Moon to having Fun with sofa instead of his wife.. all my predictions worked... so aaj ki shaam baba ki predictions ke naam..

Prediction #1,
After 10 years... Jab koi jawan Ladka raat ko dair tak jage ga.. Toh uski Maa kahe gi.... So Jaa Beta So Ja... Warna Geet Aa Jae gi" Aur woh Ladka phatt se so jae ga...

Prediction # 2,
After 20 years,, there will be a channel named DWTV (desperate wife Television network) which will launch informative Programs like how to make a Pavitra rishta into A'pavitra.?. and how to turn you GAY hubby into Straight? 😳

Prediction#3

An energy drink will be launched named,, "Geet Ki Jawani Tonic"...
and in its ads on teleshoping will be like

few dukhi wives will come to share there issues,, like mere pati hamesha thake thake rehte tha,,, Jaldi so jate tha,, KISSi Kaam mein dil nahi lagta tha,,,per jab se "Geet ki jawani tonic" piya ha tab se woh raat bhar na sote hain..aur sone dete hain... ab Office bhi dair se jate hain.. aur humara ghar bachon se bhar gaya ha...

Prediction#4
After 40 years when world will be under the threat of over population... Scientists will invent a Recombinant Drug after studding the genome of MSK ,,, to control reproduction... that drug will be sprayed on the areas with extreme birth rate .. it will turn the males into most probably gay or at least inactive for a few years..

Prediction#5:
Soon ekta jee will launch a serial named Body Double Ki Yeh Ek Kahani.. starring the famous BDs of GC and DD  😳

Edited by shonuu - 13 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OKAY 🀣 RES
Res U jealousy Cow 🀣 ! Its just me is PHAST 🀣 !! n Mujhe Maarna Mushkil hi Nahin Na Mumkin hai !! 🀣 

*Final Edit* 

TAKE a CHill Pill Babay 🀣 !! Yeh Kya Hogaya 😲 !! DaDi I did tell U !! STAY away frm Manisha ! n See it awready affected 🀣 ! BABAAAY 🀣 !! 

🀣 ! dnt we all wish a saaaas like Dadi πŸ˜³ain't she so Sweeeet !!! hahahhahahahahaah mujh jaise Kaam chor ke Liye DaDi hi sahi hai 🀣 !! 
plus Geet Loooks BEAUTIFUL πŸ˜³ain't she always Beautiful πŸ˜³

and Here Kanjooos People Arrived wid Khali Khali Dabba 🀣 !! n Wah Wah Kya Dailogue te 🀣 ! Todo Naho Puto Palo 🀣 !! 

Dear Cv's, 

Giving Anwesha a good make up wid Beautiful Dresss won't Change her FACEI Mean No lies Buh me Love wat she wears πŸ˜† ! buh it doesnt suits Her Face at all 🀣 !! I mean either change her face or DO NOT Insult these beautiful dresses by makin her wear thm πŸ˜†

Thnk you πŸ˜† 

Dadi maa Jhooot Bole ... Kauwa Kathe 🀣 !! Iss Umar mein Itna Jhooot 🀣 ! sharam Kar DaDi ... Ek Leg Kabar Pe Ek Kele ke chilke pe n stilll JHOOOOT ! 

GITH Must be Lucky 🀣 !! Ab TOh Ek Aur Mauka Mil Gaya Kam Chor Bane Ka πŸ˜† 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !! widout The Physical Touch !! Widout CON !! buh Still y They Scene so HAWT β˜ΊοΈIm Mean The Bed Scene When GITH enters n Sees Munda Sleeepin !! me just love these too☺️😍πŸ€ͺ
the Fight Scene was so Cute As usual πŸ˜† !! 
hahahhaha Seriously GITH 🀣 ! she is acting Like she saw Munda's Room for the 1st time πŸ˜†  πŸ€£ ! is She seriously tryin to SEDUCE MUNDA 🀣 ! wid this Dance Moves 🀣 
MAan the Savior is BACK 🀣 ! Chalak Kudi Now we knw yu decide jumpin around n dancin πŸ˜‰ !! so Munda can touch u 🀣 ! seriously who wouldn't want thtπŸ˜πŸ˜†
Seriously Maaan πŸ˜• !! by IGNORIN her ... u think it will work πŸ˜• ! y cant u tell her in a nice n calm way tht IT WON't Be Safe Now ! Buh NOT SLEEEPIN wid Her will it make a difference πŸ˜• !! u Jst Hurtin her more πŸ˜• !! 
waise Toh ur xcuses r always ready 😑 !! even now u saved ur self 😑 !! Argh Just Tell her !! its Not HARD !! im sure she will understand !! 

what was NE thinkinthis gurl proved wat a Dumb Gurl she is !! Seriously ! 

🀣 ! GITH re GITH 🀣 ! full hell Bent on seducin MUNDA 🀣 !! loved tht scene 🀣 ! 
it was so OMG OMG !! OMG β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜

OverALL : Nice Epi !! thnks to GITH 🀣 !! 

Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 13 years ago
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Finally the famous BD's got two entire episodes to display their backs! Congratulations GC-BD, DD-BD, NM-BD! My blessings are upon you and I hope you make it big! But GC-BD needs to stand with more ishtyle. DD-BD needs to put on pink nail polish. NM-BD needs to straighten her hair more perfectly. Awesome acting you guys did! :D

Now that I have congratulated the most important people of the show, lets talk about the epi. It was good! I liked it despite BD usage.

1. Daadi-Geet relationship: Daadi rocks! I have never seen a saas be so cool in an Indian TV show. Usually they want to rip the bahu's hair out, but this is awesome! Their relationship is so cute and friendly. Daadi makes Geet order food from the restaurant and tell everyone she cooked it. She is every girl's dream saas.

2. Maan's dilemma: Maan is afraid to lose control when he is with Geet. His dread is justified, because he is terrified if he gets intimate with her he will hurt her. Maan does not want to stress her by telling her the complications with her pregnancy so he avoids her His biggest fear is losing Geet, so it is understandable that he stays away from her. The only thing that needs to be done now is a visit to the doc to clear his misconception.

- It's time to show a hoo-haa session with proper thought process by Maan. We need more details about his dilemma.

2. Geet's bravery – She is DA BOMB! I like this taking control attitude of hers. She has made the sher into a chooha! He is holding back, and we know Geet had always been one to take charge. So while her husband is scared to touch her, she does everything to tempt him. She can see that he tries to come close but then steps back. He has always been upfront about how much he loves her may it be emotionally or physically, therefore her issue is not that he won't get intimate. But rather why this change has come about so suddenly. It is inevitable that she confront him about it soon. Maan loves her madly and she is fully aware of the effect she has on him. So his sudden change in behavior will worry her. Lets hope she continues her sherni act and lets her scared husband know that its ok to touch once in a while. ROFL

3. Geet's dance – That was too adorable!

4. Anwesha – I feel sorry for her. She is dreaming away about a wedding with Arjun, while he plays with her emotions. I see improvement with Anwesha's characterization. I like what I see. Whatever Arjun does with her, she should pay him back in the right way. Also the Arjun-Anwesha track needs to be integrated smoothly with Maan and Geet's track.

5. I hope that lip scene from the pre-cap is re-shot with DD and GC. It didn't look so good. When BD's are needed, I think it's better to do non-touching scenes. ROFL

The use of BD's is sometimes necessary due to unforeseen circumstances. I do not think blaming one particular actor for it is reasonable. There have been BD's for GC, DD, and NM in the last two episodes. So why everyone is busy blaming one actor for it, is beyond me. The actors are human and they need rest. I am sure they are over worked from the wedding episodes. Is it too much to ask for them to take a few days off?  They ALL took off for a few days. Be considerate and appreciate the work they do for us. For the last time, neither DD or GC have a problem working with each other and they are not being replaced. If they had any issues doing intimate scenes we wouldn't have seen many scenes till date. Be patient and keep watching. :D

Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res~

awaiting "MY" cheer-haran......☺️! HAAN!!!🀣🀣🀣

edit :

manooooo not agn.. !! 😑 n u brought my partner in crime btw u n me.. 😑 protection hai kya??...   🀣🀣🀣  tonoight however busy i am  n whtevr protection u hav ... u r gonna b keeeled!😈!🀣 HAAN!!

edit 2 :

@manoooo... who says i aint fast... ok all say but its not tru... i was just distracted!!🀣  ill do t killl in private..!!😈 HAAN!!🀣🀣🀣

@CVs... i am pissed at u.. not coz there was another epi full of Body Doubles and Voice doubles... but because u still havnt learned Resourse Management.. !! really how do u ppl plan to survive in this industry of urs?? its been long since i last lectured on it.. during t post engagement disaster!! n now its been high tim..! T Actors got a well deserved break.. esp with show still running 6days and uppar se t valentin dance rehearsals... aftr tat heavy shaadi..  well deserved!!
but tat didnt mean u hav to make som awesomly written scenes with BDs.. not tat it mattered much.. i did hav t fun.. but it was obvious n tat is not good.. the general audience doesnt know or care abt... hefty shoots, actors being available or on being on a sic leave.. or taking t deserved break.. all tey do is watch.. for entertainment.. !! n BDs dont escape their /our eye.. no matter how good t scene came out.. n tats why its not good!
why cudnt Maan hav an unavoidable business trip n just tel geet tat he needs to go alone coz se needs to rest n not travel.. aftr all t shaadi was so stressful. tat way she is gonna notice his distance n b annoyed by it.. n u wud hav got t excuse to shoot em seperately for a day... no??
n then there is always t office staff...n Adi-Pinky😍 n yawn t NE files...πŸ₯±

but well i liked t daadi geet bonding in t making... n i am glad u r doing somthing sensible! n rest.. everything is moving forward n looking good.. except.... huh... t sex during pregnancy.. god didnt i giv u enf lecture on it!! do u need more now??😑

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit 3 : Manoooo see my patni.. decided to ran away cos she didnt lik u btw us,..πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣🀣🀣

oh well.. here is a note frm her....

Geeta :
"i feel  awfully sad abt dancing alone in the moonlight with such a hot hunk of a hubby...staring at her like he wants to eat her up"

CVs are u listening... my Gith is heartbroken at my behaviour... n all i wanna know is why t hell cant i kiss her.. or do u really think CONsummation is nothing more than wht is shown on TV??
😳

😲unknowingly i wrote on t theme... πŸ€“  hmmm... ill com bk l8r for mor on it...n ill write mor abt my cheer-haran.. .but l8r...  i need tim to wake up frm t trauma!🀣
Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was good. Sure it was All Actor to BD interaction but everyone needs a little breather, given that they killed themselves during the wedding shoot. What they do with their time off is up to their discretion. But If you ask me, I would have just slept instead of ruining pizza for Marsh πŸ˜ƒ  🀣🀣🀣 So next time remember that puhleeeze! πŸ˜ƒ

The bedroom scene and the bathroom scene was good but lacked the Maneet magic.
Not a big surprise there.

Loved that Geet trapped Maan against a wall. The predator has become the prey. πŸ˜› Now Maan knows what it feels like to be backed against a wall. Loving this bold Geet. 🀣🀣

One question for Maan:
Why are you not taking Geet to the doctor? πŸ˜• She will clear your doubts and you don't have to sleep on the couch anymore. All parties involved will be happy then.  🀣 MAN UP MAAN!

One question for the CVs:
the lip touching or any other intimate scene with BDs is a big fat nahi, it's  even worse than the shrieking Mahi. 😡 Can we please get a re-shoot?

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode left a bad taste in my mouth!

Infact comments directed at fans leaves a bad taste in anyone's mouth! 

Entertainment industry is an open book enrollment,  tuition costs are zero!

Professionalism speaks volumes when it comes to making comments and directing them at fans! Artists need to realize its the fans that can make or break them!  At times I feel the lead doesn't realize that!   Oh well arrogance has a way of destroying things!  

Anyway, its time to hang up this show if fans are not appreciated! 

Just my POV!!!!

Sorry guys, no take from me today! 

Episode saddened me quite a bit, how much longer will Geet have to put up with her hubby ignoring her!

Here is my say, the Great MSK should get to the bottom of the issue instead of ignoring it na!  He should consult Doc and not let Geet feel rejected!  The more he does this, the more its gonna hurt her!  Again its a daily soap and she will find out and he will become god again!  Do we really want to see this all the time, I certainly don't!

That's my biggest issue!

The story just isnt flowing right now, something is a miss with PH, creatives and leads!  Hmmmmmmmmmm, Im wondering what's the issue!

For the last 3 days we seeing Maan's worries, how long will they show this track?  What's the delay, there must be some kind of reason na!  Is it the new K creative head??? I really don't know the issue here! πŸ˜•

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Reserved
 He is assuming that if he touches her even once she will have more pregnancy complicationsπŸ˜•If he has the fear that if he makes love her life will be in danger but if he touches her there is still a problem..I think he should stop this now and consult a doctor instead of running away like this..If he keeps on acting strangely there will be mental stress on her indirectly..He can atleast make her feel happy with minor romance..
this is just like idhar kua udhar Khayi for Maan..Who is stopping him..We hoped he goes to the doctor the next day but a day has passed and he is the same..Maan Go quickly and give shaanti to your desperation..or Geet take it out from him lock him up use your danda and then both of you can go together to doctorπŸ˜ƒ

I am going to smack ash Tonight..I remember she was talking about this in den once that there is going to be lights off..Geet on bed and Maan on Sofa😑...Ash No Dinner for you today and No Cake either..Nothing😈
Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello everyone,

Don't know how to start. I was not happy today and all the blame must lie with the story. GC and DD are excellent actors and so nothing is wrong with their performance. They acted according to the script. The main disappointment is the part of the story that dealt with maan's emotions. We understand that maan cannot have the usual type of physical intimacy with his wife due to certain complicacies. But that is not the problem here. The problems are,

1.       He doesn't look sad or tormented or even feel bad for treating his newly wedded wife like this.

2.       He doesn't talk either to geet or to the doctor openly about it.

3.       He doesn't take opportunities to express his feelings like kissing geet's forehead while she is asleep.

4.       He is tensed that he might not be able to control himself even if geet holds her hands once. So I don't understand if maan has self control or not. If he has self control and he believes that consummating would be bad for her health then nothing should bother him. You may argue, he is a man and he has got feelings too then I have to say that maan singh khurana is very much confused. One minute he is a man and the next minute an angel; this is not possible.

5.       Before marriage they used to hug in every episode and touch was nothing. And now, maan suddenly became the father of a church! I am not asking for intimate scenes, I don't live on their romance but it feels really humiliating when I see geet, being the female is initiating the kiss for the third time and maan backing out! Why embarrass the girl when its not meant to be? Why not write the story differently? Suddenly geet is no longer shy and maan is scared of geet?

6.       A humble request is not to show her tummy as an alarm clock for maan's feelings. The doctor's speech is no less alarming than geet's tummy. Please reconsider.

Geet looked really pretty today while she danced alone. Too bad maan couldn't join her for a simple romantic dance because of his fake sleep. Too bad that the next morning all he could think of was his yummy breakfast. Too bad that the only solution maan found under the circumstances is to stay as far away as possible from geet. I really hope that happens and maybe then he will know what to do.

DD acted really good today, she looked very very pretty in all dressups. BD's didn't bother my entertainment and so full points in that aspect too. I would only request the team to take care of the story. Whatever maan is doing is highly objectionable no matter how good his intensions are. Its geet's generosity that she takes those attitudes lightly. The character geet has been doing this all through the show. Maan on the other hand is not taking the best possible measure to handle the situation rather the worst possible one. That is a real problem.

Nevertheless, thanks to the geet team for the continuous entertainment.

Loves and prayers........

Edited by taqdir - 13 years ago