Parm πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Sigma....

U miss me😳
My take updated on pg 1. Pasting here.

--

res - hoping for a non-filler episode finally. πŸ˜†

Edit - err... What was I hoping for. MaanGod shot only for the lase scene in the last moment to keep the viewers hooked. πŸ˜†

• Dadi, you are so bholi. Even bholi-bhali Geet can take you for a ride. Paani nahin mila. πŸ˜† Totally non-suspecting types, aren't you? Anyway - filler scene.
  • Arjun Bhai - you are such a loser. You made me wait for so long for you oh-so-sexy revenge plan and now it hinges on Annie telling her bro what you did to her. And just how much did you do to her? How I wish they show NE having some brains now and not give a hoot to his blackmailing. Just say that I am not going tell anything to anyone and if you want to, go ahead. As far as I am concerned you are lying and who do you think they are going to believe? And yes - I had taken an after morning pill πŸ˜Ž I am the informed, modern age bhartiya naari.
  • Filler scene of Geet writing N number of sorry notes and not being satisfied was okay. But the one of changing time in the table clock was OTT, even for Geet. I mean, come on. She is goofy and simple, but not an idiot.
  • Geet is such a bad advisor. πŸ˜† Annie needs an older bhabhi to put some sense into her NT mind. Instead she asks her to look for her faults. Okay - I know there are many, but still πŸ€£
  • Maan God ke charan - haye πŸ˜ πŸ˜† Kya sahi kaam aaye. Geet ke jalte dil - err - dupatte bujhaye (that rhymes πŸ˜Ž).
  • Maan's controlled expression were spot on. Combined with the gussa at her carelessness in running with fire in her b... arr... dupatta and surprise at her expressions. And then as soon as she hugs, he hugs back naturally, the questions are forgotten for the time being and he is just enjoying being with her in that hug. The expressions of contentment and happiness. πŸ˜ This one saved the episode.
  • Hug was good, but the episode was still a filler.
If you want a version of tomorrow's episode with Maan Man instead of Maan God, check out my OS πŸ˜† - Towards the Oneness

And I landed on an interesting contest, where you have to write a love letter to your beloved fictional character. Have put details in this post. Maan/Geet lovers should check out. πŸ˜› Or even other fictional character lovers for that matter.
DD was so brilliant in portraying the emotions of Maan's comeback! This girl is beyond brilliant! Ohterwise to be really frank, the hug was way too dramatic with fire and all, but bcuz of these 2 giving those right expressions, made all of us go πŸ˜ 
@ Ash 🀣 good one and don't forget the paper too, i thought he was gonna walk into a bedroom flooded with scrunched up paper or something and find her asleep but i prefer the hug ofcourse lol

I know soo many new ppl, i was only a away for 2 days 🀣

hi to all the newcomers, i'm Parm

oyeeee shinus....😑 chota bhai jaisi reh 🀣

**Mod's note**

Devils den is meant for discussion about the show and its characters if I m not wrong..So its my final warning to all the devils out here...

• No personal life discussions on any actor will b tolerated anymore Regarding vacations and leaves...
  • Also spreading baseless rumours regarding "someone should leave the show" will also not be tolerated anymore becuase such rumours take no time to spread in the whole forum and we r well aware of how panic situations r created then..
  • Discussion on Use of BDs is fine but people should not cross limits and start bashing actors for it...constructive criticism of show and characters r fine..even discussion on an actor's acting is fine but no bashing of any actor...
  • Last but not the least from now onwards ,no discussion on any actor's private life...if anyone wants to say something related to GC's marriage,a sticky thread is already there,where the discussion can b done....

If anyone is seen breaking these rules,then inidividuals warnings will b issued against the member and if the member still is not listening then warning meter of the member will b raised

Geet DT
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Happy Birthday parm....πŸ˜²πŸ€—Edited by shinus - 13 years ago