Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Mopey and Loopy ki ajab prem kahani

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hellooooo Devils! Surprise, surprise! It's a theme den. We're going to take a visit to the doc today...now don't just expect "An apple a day keeps the doctor away"...we'll actually give you more information. There seems to be "complications" in Geet's pregnancy, some more elaboration on the topic may help a lot of us *cough CV's cough* understand it better.

Q: When can you tell the gender of the fetus?
A: The earliest possible time is at 12 weeks, but rare. It is most often determined at 16-20 weeks. However, sometimes it may be incorrect.

Q: Can intimacy during pregnancy cause a miscarriage?
A: No, it is usually due to other factors that have to do with the fetus itself. Sexual activity does not affect the baby. It's okay as long as there are no complications and unless the doctor recommends avoiding it.

Q: What possible complications provide restrictions on physical intimacy? (Ones that Geet may have.)
A: 1. If the mother is at risk of preterm labor (labor before the 37th week). If the mother goes through preterm labor, there is possibility of infant death. Also, the child may have health issues. Stress maybe a cause to preterm labor.
2. Low lying placenta.

Q: How many sonograms are required during pregnancy?
A: It usually depends on the doctor. There is usually at least one sonogram. If there are complications, the doctor may recommend a few. If the patient requests a sonogram, it can also be done.

Q: When does the baby bump begin to show?
A: It is usually dependent on the individual. Most women begin to show around 16-20 weeks.
Note: It maybe time for Geet's baby bump to show now.
  • If showing a baby bump is problematic due to technical issues, then a leap of a few months can be done. The leap can lead to labor or a few months after the baby is born.

Q: When does the fetus first kick?
A: It typically happens from 16 - 22 weeks. If it is the first pregnancy, then it is usually felt later.

Q: When does birth happen?
A: Most women give birth from 38 - 42 weeks. It is usually around the due date but can also be late.

Q: When is the latest and abortion can be performed?
A: It can be performed up to 14 weeks...sometimes even up to 24 weeks in some places (Depends on the abortion laws in the area). However, after that time frame abortion is only possible if there are serious health risk for the mother or child.

The doctor informs that kissing, hugging, and merely touching, is allowed during pregnancy. Also, expecting couples sleep in the same bed while abstaining from intimacy.

Now questions to CV's'what is Geet's "complication"?
How did the doctor diagnose Geet with "complications" at home? Does she have mental medical instruments or is she a magician?
Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hello CVs, GHSP Team, my fella Devils n the readers... here is me, Dr. Ress at ur service. well for my own selfish reasons i will emphasise! coz in 10 yrs of my Indian telly experience i hav not seen many series which r medically logical.. forget being correct!  And being a follower of GHSP and also a Doctor by profession it is my selfish motive to seek logic in what i watch esp if its medicine related!

So yes just like u hav a Medical team handling Geet's "Complicated" case.. with *i dont think even u remember* how many doctors... we hav one too.. but with a countable few! and  i am here to erase ur doubts regarding...

The MISCARRIAGE / Termination of Pregnancy

An imaginary track that have been hinted quite evidently more than just once, but  "IMAGINARY" because as long as it is the future it ill remain a leaf from the viewer's imagination!

PREFACE : A rerun through T many Doctor - Patient - Bystander Talk tat has been written an executed till today a few of which i ill point out hav given me quite a laugh! Sigh!

Check Up 1 (Pre- engagement)

Doctor to the Couple  :   lekin Mr. Khurana   "pyaar ke saath saath thoda ghayal rakhna bhi toh  zaroorath hai na? Aur aapne abhi take k bhi test nahi karvaya..??  aapko apni wife aur bache ki chinta bhi hai ya nahi?? Aapko inka khyal rakhna hoga! Yeh Aapke zimmedaari hai Mr. Khurana. Inka aapko hi khayal rakhna hoga."

This particular scene was to ensure that Maan had an understanding of his responsibilities which he later affirmed to. Here i assume the doctor had prescribed the medication routinely given to pregnant woman to prevent certain birth defects.

This hence was the early First trimester "3 months " Check up tat got delayed.

Point to b noted : No Sonography was done.

Check Up 2 ( Indian Paint Store room fainting episode.)

Geet returned after Check up with a Report ( which i assume was a Sonography report) and told Maan tat she was fine but needed rest!

Check up 3 ( Sonography Scene)

Here an apparently large foetus was shown inside the uterus. According to the fact that the mother did not hav a baby bump yet, the duration of the pregnancy was less than 3 months. we finally let go of the discordance with reference to the zoom function in the sonography machine

Here again the couple was reassured regarding the foetal and maternal well being.

Check up 4 (The Heat Stroke)- The Blunder!

Doctor to Maan :

Here the father was given the choice of either  protecting a less three month old foetus or the mother which according to the obstetrical definitions is currently not possible!

Check up 5 ( Pre-Marriage)

An unconscious Geet is examined following which

Doctor to Maan :

Some highly confidential tests had revealed tatsince the episode of Heat Stroke,  Geet is increasingly in danger with every passing day of the pregnancy unless the child is aborted for Maternal Health!

Well apparently my medical Info regarding studies in Heat Stroke during Pregnancy suggests tat more than the mother the child is in Danger of being with a retarded groW*H!

Visit  6 - (The Reason behind the Distance)

Geet is detailed into the previous check up and was enlightened upon apparent "conversations" tat the doctor had with her husband regarding pertinence from sex.

and Apparently the heat stroke has made her weak n COMPLICATED her Pregnancy to leave her denied of Sexual pleasures.

Before i go further here are some Definitions tat u might wanna know.... (yes a reminder)

ABORTION : Abortion is the termination of pregnancy, either spontaneously or intentionally, before the fetus develops sufficiently to survive. By convention, abortion is usually defined as pregnancy termination prior to 20 weeks' gestation or less than 500g birth weight.

Spontaneous Abortion : Abortion occurring without medical or mechanical means to empty the uterus is referred to as spontaneous. widely termed as miscarriage.

First Trimester Abortions (relevant currently in GHSP )

causes: 50 to 60 percent chromosomal abnormalities.

Medical Termination of pregnancy : based on the MTP Act (1971)

Termination of Pregnancy can b done upto 20wks of gestation.

Conditions under which a pregnancy can b terminated ..

Medical : if continuation can endanger mothers life or cause injury to her physical / mental health

Eugenic : Risk of seriously handicapped child being born (phy/mental abnormalities)

Humanitarian : Pregnancy as a result of rape

Failure of Contraceptive devices.

Fetal Viablility :defined as 25 or fewer weeks of gestation

21 weeks and 6 days (earliest reported case of Survival)

parents can be counseled that infants delivered before 24 weeks are not likely to survive, and those who do are not likely to survive intact.

Now if at any point u ill find the need to follow the track.. how can u do it logically is what i am gonna elaborating on...

Scenarios :

Since i (and i assume you too)  hav little knowledge regarding the duration of Geet's Pregnancy i hav quite a few .

Medical Termination (MTP)

which the Doctor has suggested based on the so called "COMPLICATION" that popped up post the Heat Stroke.

Apparently MTP based on tat is little known of.. except if the Heat Stroke was  too early in the pregnancy causing Severely Malformed Foetus.

and ofcourse in case of MTP there is absolutely no choice as to MOm or Child coz MTP is done b4 20 wks whn a foetus surviving out side the mothers womb ill b miracle to medical science!

But Yes there is a choice btw to go forward with MTP or not.. in case of a Serious "COMPLICATION"  and the decision is yours!

Spontaneous Abortions / Miscarriage.

1. Chromosomal anomalies and congenital defect : the most common cause of in the first 3 months, it is one of the cases applicable in Geet  that can b a reason for a Medical termination of the Pregnancy. Acquired chromosomal defects due to infections can b another cause. While certain infections hav been linked to abortion in the latter thirds of the pregnancy.

In the latter trimesters the major causes of Spontaneous Abortion are :

2. Maternal Anemia: ( From after 3 months onwards)

Usually pregnancy itself  causes mild Anemia which is why to prevent further reduction in levels Iron tablets are given as a prophylactic measure.

Here Geet can have frequent episodes of fainting(which she already does), frequent infections, increased chances of Pre-term labour(why sexual contact must b avoided) and even normal blood loss can lead to heart failures and death .

Quite a possibility here.

3. The Heat Stroke : as i mentioned before it can b a reason to terminate the pregnancy due to the child being groW*H retarted..and can b fatal to the child but definitely not a cause for worry regarding the maternal health if the pregnancy is allowed to continue.. any effects of Heat Stroke to the mother ill b direct and not thru the baby!

4.Physical Trauma : Clearly, major abdominal trauma can precipitate abortion.

And all the maternal diseases during pregnancy like Diabetes and Hypertension (unless the mother was previously known to b a case ) occur after 28wks (~6months )  when the term abortion gives way to preterm labour.

So if miscarriage is on the cards u bttr b quick!🀣

a little note b4 i leave t MC story.. the most common symptoms are bleeding and abdominal pain!

if the baby is to survive! πŸ˜ƒ

Complications to Geet and the Baby

morning sickness has already been dealt with

picturising other complications ill depend on whether t babu bump ill appear or not.. where there is a leap or not... but anyway a mention of Geet having a complication lik Diabetes or Hypertension or bleeding aftr 28 weeks can opn up numerous scenarios for a complicated and dramatic delivery..

for example

Diabetes - can give rise to Preterm labour as well as a big baby

Hypertension : you can hav Pre term labour ,  seizures, and low birth weight baby

Any bleeding after 28 weeks can lead  : can lead to an emergency leading to

1. if she was already anemic, mild bleeding n otherwise severe bleeding can b a life threatening situation

2. bleeding itself if too early can put the foetus' life in danger

3. in any such cases t baby is delivered and the fate of the baby ill b determined by the duration of pregnancy

Leaking of clear fluid : due to rupture of the amniotic membrane ... if b4 37 completed weeks can  lead on to preterm labour .

The babies can com to lie horizontally.. or even upside down other thn the normal head down position this can b seen in later scans'

and if the baby was head down.. with Geets pregnancy being a complicated one already Cesarean Section ill b advised.

LABOUR : once labour pain has begun.. there can b cases where there are not enough contractions or the baby's head can b too large for the maternal birth canal leading to prolonged labour and in such cases a Cesarean Section can b done

BABY :

Low birth weight babies can b either Preterm or due to groW*H restriction.. Such babies might need care in the new-born intensive care depatments.

ill conclude with a few lines...

They enter the new world naked,

cold, uncertain of all

save that they enter.

"But now the stark dignity of

entrance - Still, the profound change

has come upon them : rooted, they

grip down and begin to awaken."

by

William Carlos William , Paediatrician and Poet

leaving u to guide the new born through its further journey..

Lov

Dr. Ress~😳

PS : lend ur ears loud n clear n listen :  i am not advocating an MC track!!😑

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail

Nain-ka-Tara ---> KM-se-gira ---> Bed-pe-pada🀣

well tat was a very intriguing experience : one part of my brain was dumbfounded at the unexpected unwanted transformation of the best villian of the show to lie down like a doll with a lost key..
😳sigh!
while the other wanted to tear u out for making a lean woman fall from a less than 10 feet high terrace ending up in blood stained hair.. but no fractures anywhere rushed to the hospitals un-sterile theater n operated on in the same drape with the Doctor taking the privilege to un-sterilize further, roaming in n out , in the theater gown!
🀣

So as it is a person in coma waking up after 6 odd yrs... is so cliche n can we hav twist and make it an act??πŸ˜‰

Plastic Surgery..

As i wud love n is expecting tat Dev wud return n hopefully with a new face following som technical issues i wud rather him com up  with a signboard - the actor has been replaced - rather than agn a cliched accident - facial injury - photo mishap - and miracle NEW FACE!!

and the same can b done with the character of Saasha.. we r horribly missing her presence.. n the actor too..

as for Meera she can go into Excile.. or bk to where she came from or Jay.. i dont want her replaced if the Actor aint coming bk..

but generally pls no Plastic surgery thru t cliche' route! n if u r so adamant pick ppl with t same shape n size... none does whole body surgery n genomic transformations are yet to b discovered!

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393 )
and 
 henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge 
to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!  

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its gloryπŸ˜ƒ

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

The episode was very good. After so many days we saw an episode that reminded me of the old days of Geet, and it wasn't because we did take a trip down memory lane, it was because it had that old feel and charm. It had good execution and flow.   

- Maan and Geet's little tiff in the bedroom about him going to the office, was fun to watch. I guess kanjoos wanted to skip the movies since he would probably have to take her out to dinner afterward.

- Maan tells their story: That was creative. Does he have only one picture of Geet? Or is she the only character is the story? A slide show of some of their "moment" would have been great. It was fine nonetheless. I loved how Maan talked about Geet changed him, it gave some view in to his thoughts. Which, I wish we had more of. Geet is lively and she thinks out loud, so we understand how she feels, but Maan is a bit more difficult to decipher. Anyways, this scene was awesome! (But we still know why he didn't take her to the theater...he's a cheapo! He took her to some creepy room for gods sake!)

- Maan and Geet's almost kiss # 100,000,000: How many more of these we will get, I wonder. This one was better then all the others though. They weren't just standing their with their with closed eyes and faces straight across from each other for about a gazillion minutes.  People tilt their head when they are about to kiss...so this was good. Anywho...i liked the scene.

-Arjun and Anwesha: The dingbat is leaving to Shimla. I think we should all celebrate now (is she is leaving for good that is). I hope she never makes a return and stays in which ever non-existent universe she lives in. :D Why she was still looking at Arjun with lovey dovey eyes is beyond me. Doesn't make sense after all Arjun did to her. What happened to her clearing Arjun's doubts and finding the truth?

Overall - Awesome! 
Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Res~

Here we were writing a hundred different Tales abt  a King and his Queen....

and there BD aka Mr. Barry Dhillion
weaves a story of...

a Boy and a Girl!🀣🀣🀣

and finally somone was not deaf ... n managed to hear our talks abt Sex n Pregnancy!πŸ₯³

PS : yea keep ur eyes here...😳

oh i almost forgot.. OhMyGod!😍☺️

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!
liked the epi- most of it :))

to the team- Itna saara dhoka!!

mere wednesdays ke epi's have to be great,samjhe?
Wed,thurs are mid week-people want to watch nice and romantic and cute epis- why not give them those...??haan?
think about it :))
almost kiss was really😳

symbolism in movie sc

1. Movie-Super hit
😳
we see Maan and Geet bidding adieu for sometime...going to office and Maan not wanting to and trying to maaro some chanceπŸ˜†

Daadi telling Maan to take Geet out on a movie date!
Geet gets excited and Maneet start their nautanki...
Geet wants to...and Maan agrees to go
nahi toh
"waapis gundagardi shuru kar degi"πŸ˜†

"ek baar shuru ho jaati ho toh mp3 mode mein chali jaati ho"

Oyee Barry- mere amplifier- kahan se laaye yeh witty andaaz?πŸ˜†

uhhh- Time line??
should I even ASK??

guys-this was really silly

Aah my Geet has to have her power nap!

Geet goes to a dark room-
I expected a private theatrical experience..but it was a picture and a recitation/recap of Barry to the CV's it seems

although I didn't HATE the scene...I would have liked a movie experience

this was sooo darr like;...for a second I thought it was the stalker..

g-g-g-g-eeetπŸ˜†

Maan tells Geet a kahani...

You know..again- I would have loved if he had said-
Main aaj humare baby ko ek kahani sunana chahta hoon.

a man in shadow,his life a torture
a girl bright, like sunshine and happiness
met each other- his life affected,transformed

you touched me- you gave me life

I had mentioned in the analysis of Geet's character how she's always been a Life-giving force

She gave maan a life- she renewed him...she breathed life into him...
and this is what she's done to a man who was angry,sullen and isolated from life itself

now he laughs, smiles...he's the little boy with Geet again...she has made him live through his years again...as she lives through

He must feel as young as her- all this new to him too- the talking on the phone at night and the texting, the intense involvement in every look and word; the nok-jhoks and the gundagardi of his young wife...

he feels alive..to the very core...and Geet made him feel that

she's the song- of his life(as anj once said) she's the sunshine that brought him out of his cocoon of darkness and made him shine again..made him feel the warmth of sunshine..

she's life.

He recapitulated the various phases of their relationship- and how it effected them..him.and he thanks Geet for it.
he thanks Geet for involving him in his life- for giving him a new one

This was a collection of all those step-wise confession scenes we had from maan- and his phases of struggle..

It seems repetitive but I don't think it is-because Maan has said all this to himself..not to her...and not in so many words...

He needs to tell her how much he admires her and is thankful..he needs to continue and make her feel loved- through these small acts- because she is hormonal, and recently married, and they are physically supposed to maintain a distance...so he can explain it in words(or try to)- how much he loves her..

majboori se zaroorat...😳

dheere dheere badalne laga geet

uski maasoomiyat ne msk ko phir se insaan bana diya

We saw the confession scene-their first date- where he asked geet to let him be a part of her life

today he thanks her for that
"apna hissa banane ke liye"
"mujhe meri zindagi dene ke liye"
"har janam mein geet mujhe tumhara saath chahiye"

awwwwww
she is the life-giver. she is EROS

Aage ki kahani

Naya kirdaar

Hmm...double meaning haan

Very nice...new character which will fill their lives with a new color- good or bad- no idea

Of course maan means their baby- but WE know it signifies a new character

2. Mazaa ya sazaa
πŸ˜†
Daadi ko dekar sazaa kar rahe hain maneet mazaa

I loved "haanji batayie"
"aaj bada mazaa aya na"
"achha"

They trouble Dadi again and Geet being jhalli again..ROFL ROFL

Geet ki sazaa mein itna saara mazaaa

haha- i loved this scene..very cute and shifted to being hot and then cute again

Aww...this "happy-happy" seemed very familiar-CHOR!!πŸ˜†

They gave reason for the nok-jhoks...
hmm..sahi hai- logical

I loved the "Hey babaji"and msk looking up!!
ROFL

"par main apni biwi ko chhoo toh sakta hoon na"
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

They are such nautankis!

3. Goodnight
awww.w.....it was soo cute- tumhe goodnight kehna bhool gaya tha

and the quick forehead kiss..awwle

4. annie going back now to Shimla?
track ending?

hmm...I hope a good closure is given

IT seems Arjun will change now..he's kinda concerned maybe

Daadi maa ka pehla gift- her pehle pyaar ki nishaani..hahahahahahahaha
DAARJI!!!

Precap-
Geet-maan on honeymoon-ab kya karenge

If maan and Geet live in separate rooms-and the stalker strikes sometime..or at least scares geet..it could provide something nice 

But if maneet are in same room...well....hehe...something like RTM? or nicer?😳

that's all for today
good epi-though I liked yesterday more :))

MSK-the man of a few words has been talking..today gave a monologue-for him-its a huge thing to do and a grand gesture in itself :))

Good acting and voice modulation!
Liked today's epi :))

Barry- sweety- ab recap de diya- and I managed a defence too...ab BLOW  me away with something AWESOME- doesn't mean dialogues I don't understand- but just something AWESOME...your gift to me,samjhe?:P

Love to all!

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res
Cupid Daadi Maa in actionπŸ˜ƒ
Kurri's Gunda garzi always makes him bend first🀣

I love their one linerss nowadayss they are soo much better than Urdu oness..Gunda Garzi then Bhagwaan Mujhe bachayee 🀣🀣

Gayth:He says GITH GITH today he said GAYTH🀣🀣

Ting Tong:They have a bell in their bedroom which Daadi Maa or Nakewl never press bcoz they want to see Nanga Maan at anytime of the day🀣🀣hawww Kurri didn't switch the bedroom light off Electricity Billss..MSK is gonna have a heart attack paying the billπŸ˜†

MSK ka Ki Kehnaa: This Guy has got serious Probss..I guess he is awaree tht Lead actors in Films are Nanga most of the timee so he doesn't want Gith to drool ova them so he decides to narrate his own story🀣🀣

MSK's POV was awsomee..He described his emotionss so well..How he finds peace in mountains, rivers, forest,,Life is colourless...And one day in village he heard a beautiful girl's scream who was screaming for help from some Goons and at tht moment neither did the gal or the guy knew tht tht first meet where they were together will bind them for their whole lives forever..Then in Strange circumstances they bumped into each other several times..It seemed as if it was the girl's habit to land up in troubles but destiny always sent the guy to help her..Then Circumstances forced them to work together which later became their Need..That Guy who had turned down his life,who considered happiness as punishment he started Changing slowly..😳Geet's love her innocence made him a Human..MSK turned into a happy loving man just because of the girl..Thenks Geet for making me a part of your life, for giving me your life..I don't know if people are reborn after one life but if they are then I want your companionship for every life of mineπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

So For a Change we get to see MaanGod worshipping GeetBhakt..🀣🀣

And Introducing a New Cameo in the movie Baby Singh Khuranaa who will fill colour sof happiness..😳

-mE LoVESS Zabardasti and Bhalai Karne ka Tareeka..😳
the 9129182092738972893789273891273893728937 kiss attempt but this was the besht one...☺️
they were shoo close😳
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiphool episode. Maan told just how much Geet means to him. Thanked her for letting him in HER life. What more can a girl ask for πŸ‘
The Almost kiss was OMG HOT ☺️☺️
The Pre-cap: Shimla ya SwiZZerland? 🀣

Will update later πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow .I loved the episode...new look in GC's eyes for past two episodes, gotta love it!  Something sparked somewhere, no smoke without fire!  The passion, rage, desire for his beloved, wow too good, I don't know what to say, Im lost for words today! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yes Im praising him again!  He is just tooooooo passionate of a man, love the way he's leashing out his love and confessions in front of the world!  Wow, what can I say! 😳😳😳He even gets on his knees, wow creatives u have out done ur self today! 

Put on nok jhoks between two are just too good, poor dadima I feel bad for her.  She thinking her grandson is having problems alreadyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I knew Maan was upto something when he said he will go for meeting and come right back!  Loved the confession scene and glad he mentioned the first meeting Geet running from gundas.  Yes, he gives Geet credit that she is the one who has turned him into a human being.  I didnt like the hug much, they were not touching, one could see the gap when the stalker opened the door,  Loved the scene, but I wish they showed Maan ordering Geet the same dish as she did in the restaurant and playing with herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The passionate hold in the room, now that was close, tooooooooooooooo close of a hold and pinning Geet against the wall and almost a kiss!  How can these two control all this, beats me!  They need to go to doc and consult nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†for sake of Maan's sanity! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Loved how he said yah we cant do anything, but I can still touch my wife! 😳😳😳😳😳bechari dadi again played for a fool!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Another forehead kiss or not a kiss we couldnt see!  Scene was just too cute! 

Again, why diff rooms!  why cant they go back to doc. 

Great episode they carried whole episode again, not much of AA, thank god!  Annie wont  change, she will sulk up to the losa.
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago