Devil's Den Rajnikant ur Izzat&Mehboob r in khatra

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Everyone

Today's theme is Dance😃..Eeeks Dance is one of my favourite hobbies..For me dance was all about having fun till I came across Geet where I discovered dance can express several emotions with several forms.

So we have here me Ash & my mom Anwesha creating Itihaas😆..Mother-Daughter opening a den haha..Lol Honestly I look up to her when it comes to dance.She is a chupi rustam like that..She has learnt Salsa,Jazz and Cha Cha..Well offcourse being a gujju she loves garba..and I am ashamed to admit I am only into street dancing and I do figure skating but only sometimes..Now I shuld stop going into this matter and focus on the performances in Geet.
I am gonna will try to do sum Cursing  and Mom will do sum Praising...

-Behke Behke

Well There is nothing to curse about this but Mom had no time so I decided to write on this. Gurmeet is a fantastic dancer when it comes to western forms..We've seen his performance with Salsa, then the gold awards performance..he was just amazing with his moon wakl too..In behke behke his moves were surely perfect..Even though he dance wid Arahna and not Geet he did a fantastic job..He performed the variations perfectly..Actually when I am dancing I am expressionless coz I am a jungli like that but here Maan was in pain, in anger and hurt and GC expressed it flawlessly.

I Dance when I am in Pain
As I know in every step there is some passion to gain

I love his moves at 0:27 to 0:29 &  2:03:2:04..
Arahna she was just being lead by GC so don't knw wat to say about her becuase I didn't find her performance that satisfying mainly becuase I was annoyed with her that time sometimes her hair are on her face sumtyms thery r not really weird..

Song Choice I didn't actually like it but didn't mind it either.But there is a scene in middle where Maan walks upto geet goes behind her and walks back to the spotlight, at tht time the music is still playing which doesn't like match the situation I would have liked it if they did it like kurbaan hua when they both let go off their hands there is slow BG played then the scene shifts to Devtara and the song continues to Devtara and back to Maaneet.The Spot Lights were good..Effects weren't use randomly they were used to match the effects which was great..Editing was good too and the last part where Maan picks Arahna up just like he picked Geet up the Flashback editing surely had a great imapct on everyone..

Last but not least an applause to the choregraphers for training the actors and everyone so well for this performance..

-Main Agar Kahoon

As usual the SBB/SBS got us so exicted for the dance but thankyou so much to the new editing team Gunjan&Sandip who always fail in special dance segments..The Song choice I didn't like it..I am sure there is a better song choice for that..In my version the song is not that great either but I just wasn't happy with Main Agar Kahoon..

Now Moving on to the pathetic editing..In this dance itself they started this orange balls graphics..I mean why is it needed..Ok they were in a party sumtyms you have these lights but it was used constantly and its a distration..The Spotlights were good though..they went on further to use it in  Tere Mast Mast do Nain as well..That is just annoying if you have random orange balls running through your screen..They were not even kissing proper..then if you want to continue this trend put black balls during SR and we will imagine it in the air..The bit I loved the most was the flashbacks in the middle..It did look good but if I was like a normal viewer at home who didn't knw anything abt VMz I wuld jsut wonder was tht needed? Actually tht is the problem..VM makers have made VMz and mkaybe CVz have cum across it and they've seen the comments that others love it..

But You guys need to understand VM makers do it for fun and you are broadcasting an episode around the whole world so you are not editing a VM but an episode..PLease keep this in mind..
The performance was great from Gurmeet&Drashti's side..Not really complicated moves just a simple slwo dance with amazing costumes complimenting it..You see here the actors the costumes everything is fine but then the editing screws the whole performance..
Take My Hand to yours
Close your Beautiful Eyes
Hold me in your Arms
And Just Dance..

-Maahi ve

An apt song choice for the situation, A sangeet with the whole Family around..If you want to look at it more logically you might say it is all random steps and very Vague..But if you look at it in a realistic way that is how sangeet ceremonies are where everyone dances with joy together it looked natural rather than rehearsed..The random ppl jumping in front of Maaneet and then running away was a bit funny from 1:33 to 1:44..My fav moment is at 2:43 to 2:59 I culd ignore NE easily theree lovedd the we are family hug..
BUt Ofcourse the same Editing Issue here..In the start itself there are transitions as if we are watching a VM..Editors no if we wuld enjoy VMz ine evry episode what are the VM makers for..VM makers create videos for fun  and not to inspire you to follow their steps..Stop doing this..I like it simple without any sort of random FXs..and the orange balls again..I don't see them in sangeets..Editors if you want us to enjoy any sequences STOP adding these balls..tht cookie effect was used again where the flashbacks were inserted and tht too random oness..not even matching the lyrics..

Costumes-Maan's was simple but I still Liked it..Geet's costume was horrid..She didn't even luk lyk a bride there..Just lyk anyone I will pick out from the crowd wuld have a similar suit..Please Make her look like a bride..Others were Fine..

Yep Choreographers didn't have to do a lot since this looked a bit vague anyway they gave some new steps so clapa for that..

-Sheila Ki Jawaani

The Song used for Bachelors Party, the song choice did get all of us very excited..The SBS/SBB/E24 Segments got most of us hyper with the song being picturised for DA maan singh khurana's bachelor party who doesn't even luk at any other gal excpet his Githh..
Honestly I was hyper as well but then it did ring to me that history will repeat again and the sequence will be a flop..So was not watching wid any hope..It was totally ruined a BIG BIG let down..The song the actors da situation everything had a perfect scope but thanku thanku very much to the editors it was a huge flop..It was more like a VM and I hate that..even when I make VMz I hate adding effects I like it SIMPLE&CLEAN..But my thing is different I am making VMz and you guys are running a Daily show on TV get the difference..We don't look forward to watching VMz in daily episodes wat are the VM makers for?

The Hue Spotlights were Pathetic🥱

I was really pissed how everything was ruined..The SBS editors were soo much better..They took it from perfect angles..The scene where Maan is holding ears it was a more of close up which was better while you guys took a back shot and the back dancers were in the way..

And ofcourse the most talked lil close dance between them..It was an Onscreen one Cmon ppl it was onscreen and it was edited out bcoz everyone thot it was offscreen and this made the creatives rethink as to they are not in character so it shuld not be used..But as they edited it out tht step made viewers dream as to how that lil dance was actually offscreen..

The episode itself was a let down coz the editors decided to create a VM from the whole dance..
Costumes: Maan's was the best especpiallt the transparent shirt AHHHH.he was lukin hot..Geet's suit..It was stylish and a modern one but didn't like it coz it was too tight and she is supposed to be pregnant as well..Sayantani's was perfect for a Sheila..

Again, The Choreographers did a marvellous job..sayantani was given amazing new steps which Farah Khan didn't teach..and honestly they were so better..She gave an outstanding performance..I loved her..GC is a fab dancer wid western forms but he was overshadowed due to the editing buziness..DD didn't have to dance a lot but watever she did was g8 too especially wid her signature step..

So everyone's excitement with the dance lead to a huge downfall coz of the Editors..
It is just not fair one everyone else who place so much effort and then the editors ruin the whole outcome..so if even one of the team members mess up something the whole outcome comes crashing down that is the same thing happened here..I don't knowif you will learn from your own mistakes..

-Bhangra Time

Maan's Bhangra-Ofcourse it is hilarious..NO complaints lol he does crack all of us up..GC can do all types of western dances but when it cums to the desi bhangra I close my eyes coz I cannot see him dance lyk tht..MSK's image is kinda ruined wid da bhangra but oh well it does provide some laughs for me so don't mind it..

I can't dance
my fancy dance dance pants
don't dance
they seem to prance
but never dance

Hopefully You are not in your bed right now..Do I write too much?🤔
Don't Answer That😆
And I haven't read through so pardon me for any errors😃

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anwesha_02 thumbnail

Hey Everyone
Lol do I really need to introduce myself.😆Ok anyway just for the Formality..I am Anwesha unfortunately someone decided to steal my precious name and frm that day I think My parents named me during the wrong Graha..

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi has given Indian Television some fantastic pieces of dance performances to remember forever..

-Kurbaan Hua

Who can ever forget the most extravagant piece of performance like Kurbaan Hua. I will actually cherish it for the rest of my life. It is difficult to describe it in words because there has been an equal effort from everyone with this masterpiece from babaji aka spot boy
to the actors..

The Editing is Damn Perfect.Jas and Rajnikant edited it impeccably.The Spotlights were in the right place at the right moment.The Actors were spot on with their performances with every move, they were in their characters equally..Maan&Geet felt the their first physical attraction through this dance and it was portrayed in a flawless manner. The most impactful bit is when they are losing the hold of each other's hand slowly.Just reminds me "Judaai bhi toh pyaar ka ek naam hai". And then they come back into each other's arms and start creating an own world of theirs in form of dance with extreme passion.There is anger first ,love & passion equally. Geet tries to go away but she is attracted to him. She doesn't realise she is dancing with her dusht danav she gets lost into another world. And when she realises that she pushes him back and Maan realises the same.He was confused about her.And all this emotions were portrayed through this dance.

I think many other tv shows have copied this form of dance as they have been inspired from Geet but those shows failed miserably haha.Kurbaan Hua was a moment that no other show can recreate no matter how excellent actors they use for the remake.The Song choice was perfect for both Maan&Geet / Dev&Naintara. Every Twist Every turn with the dance makes us feel so excited beneath, with everyone wishing that "I wish I had the same partner who would pull me with the some aggression+passion and make me feel as if I am living in another world"

It is just magical by the way I don't wish that because I've already been though this phase hehe.
The Costumes were just perfect with Maan looking dashing in black making me drool over him and Geet who adorned a white simple yet gorgeous looking saree. What More can I say the dance itself spoke 10 million words. The Choreographers did a splendid job with every move and 24th June was one of the best Executed episodes because of this performance.

-Maahi Maahi

Ash's Version of Both(Kurbaan Hua&Maahi Maahi)

They Aparrantly had to rehearse for sangeet at that time which never took place in the actual sangeet. But oh well moving on Geet was in a confused situation, she was blaming herself for ruining Maan's relationships with his family but she didn't know how to share the same with him. So They decided to express their emotions through salsa. Maan was confused about her behaviour while Geet was concerned about her past affecting him. And they expressed their emotions of pain through every step. They needed each other throughout to feel each other's love, to hold each other, they expressed the desire as to how that they found themselves complete with each other.

Song Choice was apt.It is my favourite song as well. The actors did a splendid job with every move. Drashti was suffering through back pain at that time that it took 10 hours for them to shoot so hats off to her for carrying herself well without showing a lot of pain&the whole team for co-operation, the way Gurmeet was being careful by holding her so that she doesn't feel much pain was really caring. And not to forget the gorgeous saree geet was wearing with the backless blouse sure made a trend for other women.

Editing was good but there were some spider web transitions used which was very weird. Anyway an applause for the Choreographers for choregraphing some new steps never seen before.

These two dances were all about pain&passion so...

Dance like there's no tomorrow
For you should dance, and dance with joy
Releasing that deep inner sorrow

Express those feelings and thoughts with dance
If you cannot speak those words
As dance is art, life and love
For dance is absolutely superb

Dance from dawn till dusk
If dance is what you know best
For dance is the finest form of body language
As dance is the best way to express

Dance reflects the righteousness of life
Delightful, meaningful, and evocative at times
For dance is the only way to show
That life can be so divine

-26th July Dance Promo

This was a Symbolic Promo where Maan and Geet are lost into each other, they are falling for each other,they are getting even more closer and the atmosphere was made more sensous but then suddenly they come back to reality where they are in office and geet's past dev is standing there who betrayed her and he is Maan's younger brother.

Not much to say becuase this never took place as it was delayed for some reason but the little dance was powerful according to the situation they were going through.

-Where's the Party Tonight

A typical disco party where Maan is grooving on the dance floor with the ladies trying to make his lady insecure.The main aim for this dance was for Maan to play his last card to know whether Geet loves him not and it worked. Geet really got insecure with him dancing with all the girls and we witnessed a half inch kiss & miss & hug..

It was great the 100th episode with an amazing sequence like this  which was worth watching. The spotlights, the surroundings everything was captured beautifully. The dance steps were choreogrpahed very well. Gurmeet did a fabolous job there. Costumes were reflecting the surroundings with Maan looking sensously hot shot it black and Geet in black suit with transparent sleeves.

The Sequence was Edited well too by Jas & Rajnikant. I hope the creatives work on the editing people a lot because how much ever everyone works, at the end of the day the editing table is responsible for the final outcome. If there is a fault there everything turns out to be a haphazard.

-Behke Behke (Forceful Dance)

The one at last when Maan forcefully dances with the pregnant Geet because he was drunk and angry. That was one scene where I hated him, I guess every woman did. But outstanding performances from both the actors as they portrayed every emotion of pain,anger,passion,desire flawlessly.

I have never actually written so much and I promise I am not coming back to make you Yawn again😆

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

BABY
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580084

Naintara

Cute_Ash thumbnail
res
-------
Ghar Main Chori:Hawwww Maan Singh Khurana Tsk tsk khud ke hi ghar main chori..and that too haldi😆He was looking Yummylicious in his kurta😳

Dabbang Kurri:LMAO she was just ready wis da vase..why don't she do this to her bro😆

Naughty Munda:AHHH tht smirk😉Bobby deol smilee😆&Kurri is already a step ahead "I'll start my action" I guess she has already warned him..😛and he will be waiting for her to do sum Akshon🤣🤣

Maaneet's Private Haldi ceremony:Loved it😳Specially DD's Rajnikant line I kwn its her improvisation😆and her dhamkis were hilariouss..😆

Bahar se koi andar na Aaa sake:The way she placed him everywhere in the room out of the window on the bed🤣🤣

Err-Jun NT's Ashiyana:The house was da same used for MJHT *memoriess crashin in*😆The way NT was smirking was hilarious🤣Masoom NT LMFAO🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..

Dulhe Raja ka Balaatkaar:kaun pehle karega balaatkaar Adi sir ya Manisha-ah?🤣Adi Sir sniffing his maan sir for the last time🤣and Maharaja Maan Singh Khurana wants to start the Rasmaa..😆It was CUT shortt😡

Mahila Party Doing Family Planning: Ay lee Shaadi to hone doo.let me go and take dubki in ganga and then all this bachaa planning will cum typical line😆

Faltu Security Kuttas:What type of security that someone like NT can enter easily that too with a gun in her purse😲😆Gawsh wat are they being paid for..

NT's Confusion with Geet: First coz she took dev then coz of gith she went jail and her reasons for revenge keep on changing now NT is J coz she was bahu and now sumone else is gettin da darja so she wants revenge she is confusing me😕😆How did she get Gith's Mobile Number?Confused
NT's bad habit karne se Pehle hi sab kuch bol deti hai and tht too wid Over-Confidence and then her Maan Veerji Ruins her Armaan🤣🤣

@Karishma Welcum back So glad to see you in action..Loved to see you back is saaris😳
@Editors I HAAT you for cutting tht manisha scene.i have sum dushmani with you man..If I ever see you I willl snatch NT's Toy Gun and kill ya and then the sauce will fly everywhere🤣

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
~Res~

Aaj Mere Shaadi hai!!🥳

Maa beti ill do my Geeetay ki bidaai! hayeeeeeee!!😳

Imp Note!! read!😡

MSK
*clears his throat.. *

Sab CHUP!! bilkul CHUP!!!
🤣🤣🤣 HAAN!! 🤣🤣🤣

Moi is definitely going to jail!! HAAN!
🤣🤣🤣

but it ill b a one-night stand! on the spl occasion of my SR.! 🤣🤣

Charge : Anti-social Acitivity!😳

Prosecution : Public and NE's chromosomal sources!😳

FIR
: apparently i had picked up NE from Garbage where her *real*  sources had thrown her when tey realised wht was born to 'em.😳 for the Welbeing of Humanity! Tey instantly recognised her from My Wedding Media Coverage!

Identification marks
: She was still wearing the yellow *drape* she was covered in at the time of disposal!

PS: ghar yah jail ki pharak painda.. Moi only wants Sleep!! HAAN!! 🤣

..............................................................................................................................

Anaysis : i Loved the Epi !! HAAN!! 😳 bas!😛

ok mayb.. 😆
Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Salaam namaste guys!
😃
Wishing everyone a very Happy Lohri!

😳😳
I was blushing during the haldi scene of maneet😆

Anyhow- here are some points on the epi today-

1. Sangeet rasam
a. Maan and Geet
Her face that shone with love 
Her eyes that were illuminated with a promise
she wondered at the reality that gave her more than dreams could give
as she got lost in those eyes, that were brimming over with so much love

He marveled at the woman in front of him
for the millionth time wondered at his luck
he touched her to confirm she was not a mere vision
no she was there- there with him,with her eyes brimming with love for him

GC,DD- I am sure the AWESOME Bobby DEol Smile and Rajnikanth dialogue were their own!!
They were sooo funny!!

MSK making haldi mixture and taking to Geet was so adorable..haha

I loved the intensity in maan's eyes
I loved how Geet hit maan - they seemed like hubby-wife!That was really good

Hmm..Geet talked about action and MSK got jazbaati about it..
Arre Arre..I hope BABA MAAN Singh Khurana sirf bol nahi rahi...HAHA

Haldi is to make the bride and groom look their best at their wedding day...it seems Maneet don't really need it because the glow is already there on their faces...

b. Geet-Maan official haldi!
MSK-Manisha and others - Too good!!!
LOVED it!! hahahahaha
And Geet and the girls too..the taang khichai n all- very sweet

Feel good scene..

2. Arjun- Are you my Karna?
NT- very happy that Arjun is using Annie.
But Arjun makes it clear that using the innocent girl is against his USOOL..
👏
DOESN't mean he is not loyal to NT...as a brother- he will avenge NT pe hue atyachaars

NT says she's innocent.
Not really. She has done quite a lot. She said she will destroy Geet's life- and uh..HASN't she done it once already?
she is a clever planner..and she will use everyone, including her own brother to get what she wants. Everything she wanted has been taken away from her and she holds Geet and Maan responsible for it- So she'll do all she can to take everything away from them too.

Killing Geet is again her agenda..So is Brij's.
But NT-Brij nexus seems a bit difficult..unless they have always been in on the plan?

Brij has not much role to play now.
So either he comes and gets shot by NT.
OR- Arjun comes and stops NT.

Arjun is a grey character- a man who wants to avenge the wrongs done to his sister but not using an innocent person to do it.
His plan is related to MSK..
He will use MSK to ruin MSK...not Geet..because he was worried about Geet's safety too right?

He clearly mentions he hasn't forgotten his work and he is doing it.

So we have-
Arjun's plan.
NT's thirst to kill Geet
Brij's thirst ro kill Geet

What we saw in the promo is Brij.
He will come back for sure..

its too complicated right now

arjun needs to be given dialogues that show his dilemma between his loyalty to NT as a bro and annie or his principles

geet ko kuchh nahi hoga
baby ko bhi kuch nahi hoga
maan bhi thik rahega..
so chill and enjoy the drama that's enfolding now!

about marriage-its happening! LOL

I liked the epi!
thats all
good luck to the team
Love to all
Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
ManneetFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

res ////...........edit...

ae lo ....mere bina kuch likhe hi .....Devils ne like chaap diya...😆😆😆
Love u all....jhappis from my side....🤗

Chal ...now its take time...i m not very good at it...i m usually a silent reader of the den...but today i feel like writing....donno why? and dont ask?.....

Todays episode left me with mixed feelings.....happy and yet anxious...yaar ye marriage wali shaam kab ayegi......😕

Pointers....Well i liked the episode....

1.  I loved the whole Haldi sequence...I was laughing( the way geet hit Maan when he enters from 
    the window) ,smiling ( the way geet pushes Maan away from him) , and blushing ( the way both 
    were looking so much in love and applied haldi on each other )......😳😳
2. DD was looking so cute and beautiful... she used to wear yellow quite frequently in HP  
    days...loved to see her in yellow...
    I always thought cute and beautiful are two attributes that dont go together....but our DD is  
   special...
    GC was looking yummilicious....He looks so dreamy in white....
    both were fabulous today...when they are not...👏👏👏
3. NT is back...love u girl....👏👏

4. Mannisha u r a sweetheart....😆😆...u were so good...I loved the way u were so keen to apply 
     Haldi on ur Maan....oops My Maan...oops Geet ka Maan....😳
5. Less footage to NES/NEB...More of Maaneet....😃
6. epi was full of fun,love and continuity...

I wont write bout the lows or bloopers...not now not ever...😆...coz u guys do it better.....more over i cant write anything bad bout my Geet.....

One more thing...I actually liked the sheela ki jawani...but aap logon ne to uski dhajeeyaan uda di...actually i always love all song sequences in geet...i never used to watch uch sequenced in any other serial...i used to laugh...but geet is different...i actually look forward to dance and song sequences....after watching the episode i m happy happy and then u guys dissect it.....😕.....well i think u expect too much....so ur dreams are shattered....for me everything works if Maaneet are there in frame...

I doono it always work for me.....I think its bcoz i dont set high standards after watching SBS/SBB...i usually watch them after the episode is aired.....so it works for me....😃

Edited by ManneetFAN - 13 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
''''''''''''''''''RESERVED ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

am jus RESERVING IS IT ????

moi is running NORTH to souTH to make ends meet!!! * in sleepy mode : forgive my torchure *

well,,,, i loved the spoiler piCS!!! 

this post was jus to drOOl over MAANishamaan despo liFE wiFI!!!! 😍

haldi looks promosini : this is the oly sectence i write during reserving!!! 

ooly wen the promising turns ZERO expectations i DISS which is most of the time!!

^^^ 

i loved back enTRY of NT 🤗  moi loVES u & ur loGICAL thinkomg!!!!!

i LOVE arjun cos he does not loVE aNNI!!! 🤣* such a sadiist me *

i love GEET cos she always pushes maan out of her ROOM!!!❤️

ok gng for dinner will be back today for sure to ADD on!!!!

&& i love maan cos he loves BRIJ!!!! 

EPISODE ::::

well i like the floW!!

but i dont like the NEWly sprung KITchen!!!

i like the yellow of GEEt not hte white of MAAN!!!!

ok o!!! CONsistttency did i read it right ?? hmmm!!! banhgs ny head on wall  to see the HALdi!!! shaam mein shaad i?? telll moi wen is tat precIOUs SHAAM ??? 

oki HUMOUR & its beauty is back !!! am rolling with laughter && ythe best pART was r u RAJNIKANTH's cousin ?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GITH u r wrong ny beloved BARRY the dialogue should have been RAJNIKANTH Is ur cousin so he must have got some attributes to u!!! 

NT i loved her BACK as ever!!! she rocks!!! every episode some or the other attcack on GITH!!! 

am still struggling to writ!! forgive : the e pi was really good!!! though few maaneet moments still the show got carried decently!!! 👏
Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hats off to mom and daughter for such a wonderful writeup on dance!!! Loved evey word and I have to agree Kurbaan hua is a priceless gem, nothing is better then this on indian telly and I mean nothing! 

👏

Short take on a wonderful episode, loved the flow, consistency and suspense!

Dadi confessing to Anne, how happy she is for Maan, Anne thinking about Arjun, poor gal has her heart set on him!  Yes, Nikuj cant act, but Im liking Anne the character!

MSK and chorying haldi, wow that was priceless, Im kinda surprised he knows what's haldi, he such a western food eater na, so that was awesome!  Did the kitchen KM change, this one looks more like a mansion's kitchen...loved it!  Fit MSK to the tee!

MSK sneaking in Geet's room, what a priceless scene that was, it reminded of the scene when Geet first came to the outhouse and he went upstairs and that's how Geet snuck in the room!  He got beat up then and he got beat up now!  Kudi is very fast, she grabbed vase and bang!  Hopefully GC's head is ok, he did say he got hurt for real! Loved the nok jhok between the two, again this is what gave this serial the popularity.  Haldi scene that's priceless, MSK wants to be the first to apply haldi to his bride and she did the same to him, but I loved her warning to MSK, don't u take it off!!!  Loved Geet's dhamki to MSK, next time it will be action!  Kaisa action, we waiting for some rumble too!  SR jaldi aah jao nah!

Maan and Manisha scene priceless, loved what we saw on SBB, Im sure due to time constraint things were edited!

Arjun and NT scene.  Totally loved Arjun here, he won't ruin Anvesha's life making his sister happy!  At least one Rathod has some sense!  Again, he did say he will get even with MSK, but really when he finds out the truth, he will only side with MSK and Geet!

NT coming in the mansion, what happened to all the CCTV and security???? How is that possible!  Wow did she add up some spice or what!  Warning Geet and what not!

So just some things to ponder on!

Who will take the bullet? Dev cause he might come in time to take NT....Arjun cause he might try to save Geeth...Brij just cause he got in NT's way!  tune in to star one to find out!

Sorry Im rushed, this is all I can do today

Oh, before I forget..loved loose clothes on MSK, awesome change!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

I liked today's episode...it was a good set-up for tomorrow's marriage drama with both NT and Brij ready with their respective mission👍🏼...

Before I start my analysis,let me confess that MSK looked absolutely dashing in White kurta-pyjama😍😍😍😍😍😍😍;The first scene was very cute the way MSK runs to the kitchen quietly to take haldi for his Gith😳;In fact the whole thought of the guy putting the haldi first on his girl is the first time I hv seen in any show and so for me this scene worked big time👍🏼;Also loved the humour element in the whole scene the way he takes the haldi from the kitchen making sure Dadi doesn't notice it and then entering Geet's room from the window and ending up getting hit by Geet for the second time I guess🤣🤣🤣;First time also Geet had hit him with a danda in this same outhouse at night and this time its a vase but location is same..outhouse🤣🤣🤣🤣;So outhouse is the place where Gith does MSK's pitaai with dandas and vase🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣;Here I thought the dialogues were specially written by GC and DD instead of Barry🤣🤣🤣;Especially dialogues like Rajnikan't aapke chacha and Bobby deol jaisa smile can come from only DD and not Geet🤣🤣🤣🤣;Also the way MSK advances towards Geet asking her "What type of action" seemed more like a clue given to the viewers by CVs and GC that mayb SR is coming soon😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣;Loved those MSK's naughty bedroom eyes here while he was putting the haldi on her face, then that action scene and then again when he was wiping off the haldi from her face ..more like carassing her face passionately...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️;GC knows how to use his intense eyes flawlessly in such situations☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️;Camera angles could hv been better in this scene but neverthless the whole scene was very good with perfect blend of humour,passion and intensity😳😳...

Now Editors once again hv made sure that they do a kachra of a good scene😡;Maan-Manisha scene was suppose to b the highlight of today's episode after it was so well captured in SBS/SBB but damn half of the scene was edited out😡😕;Manisha's expressions while putting haldi on MSK's leg and then MSK's reaction to Manisha's action was so hilarious 😆😆 but damn half of the scene was edited out for reasons best known to the CV team😳;Geet's haldi was shown in more detail and it was good to see all the girls putting haldi on Geet's face and Geet being treated like a princess there😳;But I wish MSK's haldi too would hv been shown in such detailed manner especially Manisha wala part which was so badly edited out😡;Well dunno whom to blame here,but if CVs r planning to edit out some scenes from the episode,then its better these segments r not shown in so much detail in the SBS/SBB prior to the episode because then viewers feel cheated after watching the actual scene in the episode because SBS/SBB had shown the same in more detail...

Arjun-NT scene rocked big time👍🏼;Loved the way Arjun showed his principles here by making it clear to his sister that he will not use someone innocent like Annie to take revenge against  MSK because thats against his principles👏;Arjun still supports his sister..Arjun still wants revenge against MSK...Arjun still remembers his battle with MSK..but he just wants to b honest with his mission and doesn't believe in attacking from the back or using someone innocent to achieve victory👍🏼...He is more like Karan of Mahabharat who supported the wrong people because of his loyalty towards them but never compromised with his principles😊;Glad that CVs here kept the character consistency of Arjun rather than turning him into another saint like Dev😆😆😆

Now once again in this scene logic goes for a toss when NT so easily enters the Khurana Mansion despite so much of heavy security😕;She keeps roaming in the house..goes to the swimming pool area and none of the Cameras or security could smell anything fishy here ??😕...Well I hope tomorrow some logic comes back and we see security getting in action🤔...

So now NT this time has used MSK's name to trap Geet in her plan;Precap makes viewers curious for tomorrow but my serial experience says this is not the main climax and nothing will happen to Geet😃;Arjun might come tomorrow and stop his sister..so nothing happens to Geet😃;The main climax will come during the actual marriage with Brij in the picture😈;As per articles,one of the main villains will b paying the price...so it remains to b seen who will b that villain..NT or Brij or mayb Dev ??🤔;Now that NT is in the picture,I won't b surprised if we see Dev coming here to Geet and MSK's rescue and thus giving his own life to pay for his sins🤔....

My Episode Rating:8/10..I loved the first haldi scene between Maaneet and Arjun-NT scene😳..but editing once again sucked today in Maan-Manisha scene😡 and NT easily entering the house despite such top security is a bit hard to digest😳..So overall the episode was good but with few issues😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago