You gave light to my soul 

You helped me to be whole 

I have felt love for you before 

And it will be more and more, 

You are mine, my dear 

You are the angel from above 

Who taught me how to love. 

Please, forever keep me near.

Geet smiled painfully, revising the poem written by herself...

Seeing him in the same rain last year, these lines had sneaked into her crazy heart.

On her wedding day, this rain had fallen suddenly.. The rest of the people were shocked but she was happy because her beloved rain had attended her wedding.

How happy she was.. since childhood whom she had considered as hers...the same person has became hers ... forever..

But was he really became hers??

Questioning herself, she looked ahead and saw that Maan and Samiksha were soaking in the waterfall in front...

Maan is her husband and Samiksha is his girlfriend..

Her grief was overflowing like a waterfall in front of her. She turned her gaze from the two of them and unconsciously her mind went back to the past.

What a wonderful life she had in her hometown...Her mother died when she was young but her father took care of her like a true Princess.

He was the head of the village. Servants in the house, the honor and respect given to the father and along with it the love received from all the people in the village...She was just like a fairy of the village.

Her smile used to be a fountain of happiness .. anyone's sorrow, any problem would be removed.. at least she would try to do so.

Beautiful like an Angel...but what stood out the most were the dimples on her cheeks...which would charm anyone...

When this naughty Geet grew up, people from the nearby villages started coming to marry her...but her father refused.. The reason was the same, When she was the child then only her father’s friend has asked her for his son Maan...

But now Geet turned twenty-four and Mr. Handa began to worry about her marriage. At this time, his health was not good.

He sent a message to his friend's mother because his friend and his wife was no more now... 

Although she had seen Maan many times but that day she was feeling extremely shy seeing him as her life partner..

Dadimaa and Maan had also come home...Tea and coffee were served on arrival and after that the two of them and her father were discussing for a long time in a closed room..

After some time the discussion ended.. Maan's face was blank when he came out. His Dadimaa was also tensed but Geet who was engrossed in the dream of her future with Maan did not see it.

Suddenly, while having dinner, her father said, "Geet and Maan's wedding will happen in three days" and while serving the food, suddenly her hands stopped.

Her heart was pounding, she ran away with blushing heavily...

The next two days flew by like the wind in the preparation and finally on the third day her marriage took place in the village, in a beautiful big mandap.

How happy she was.. Prince charming husband, mother in the form of Maan's Grandma. She was going to live in the city, walking hand in hand with Maan on the beach and getting soaked in the rain with him.

Just when the wedding ceremony was going on it rained and she was even more happy...just now she wanted to get drenched in the rain with Maan but keeping in mind about the gathering, she kept her wish to herself but in her fantasy world she was already drenched in the rain of his love..

She was ready to start a new life but that night her father started having difficulty in breathing and he died in no time.

She really had no idea at the time, what happened all of a sudden? But later it came to know that her father had ca**** that too in the third stage..Deciding to spend those days with his daughter rather than losing his life in the hospital during treatment, he did not inform anyone about this. But before he leave this world, his daughter may married happily and leave for her in laws house, he called khuranas and told them the truth and insisted on doing the marriage immediately.

Seeing the condition of Mr. Handa, Maan also got ready and they got married within three days.

Her tears did not stop....her father was her only family... She broke down, cried and screamed in anguish but where was he to listen, other times even if a small drop of tear appeared in her eyes, her father would take whole village on head but now he wasn't getting up after hearing her painful cries.

Dadimaa somehow consoled her. Maan also went ahead and performed all the last rites.

After staying there for thirteen days and completing all the tasks, she took her first step in Delhi under the shade of sadness.

How much she had dreamed of all this but now she didn't want all this anymore, she only wished to have her father close to her but it was impossible for him to come now..

Time was moving forward, new place, new people, new city.. Little by little she moved on slowly forgetting her sorrow.

But now she realized.... It's been a month since she came here, but Maan doesn't talk to her much except for work...Even when he comes to the room, he sleeps on the sofa.

Are you so engrossed in your father’s suffering that you ignored him? She blamed herself only.

Now, I shall give time to our relationship, I have to spend time with him, thinking so, she started talking to him. Being around him whenever he was at home, she began to look after his needs, what he wanted and didn't want.

He used to keep a little distance and talk normally.

But she started to get upset with him staying away from her. She didn't know he was pulling himself away from her whenever she was getting closer to him.

Finally, she decided to take initiative and got ready. Dadimaa was out of home. That day only Maan and Geet were alone in the Mansion...

When he came home in the evening, it was dark in the mansion... Geet was nowhere to be seen...But when he walked into his room, he was shocked.

The entire room was decorated with flowers, some scented candles were burning and Geet in a red saree was standing at the window beside the bed looking out the window.

There was a sound of the door and she turned back and instantly looked down... it could be seen by her face that she was blushing...

But Maan took one look at her and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

She was standing outside waiting for him.

When Maan came out, she was standing there...

Maan: Geet what is all this?’ he asked a little angrily.

She was startled by his question and his raised voice but spoke up as she composed herself.

Geet: woh.. our...first night...’ She bowed her head and said shyly.

Maan: Who told you to do all this?’ His voice was still angry.

Geet: No one.. I.. I did.. Don't you like it?

There was a slight sadness in her voice now.

She had imagined something different and here he is playing question and answer in such a pitch of voice...

Maan: sorry Geet.. I had no intention to hurt you.. but..but this is not possible..

Geet: What is not possible..??

There was a big question in her eyes..

Maan: This first night, our marriage, our relationship, my ever accepting you as my wife, giving you your share of love.. this .. this is never possible..

He said with a little hesitancy.

Geet: I don't understand anything.. What are you saying?

She started to get scare, all the thoughts were roaming in her mind...making her confused.

Maan: It's been a long time I wanted to tell this, basically we came to village to tell you this but then uncle took us to the room and told us about his illness and his last wish was to see our marriage before his eyes. I said yes without thinking and we got married...

Geet didn't know what to say after hearing this.. It’s mean Maan didn't want to marry her, only thinking this, she burst into tears..

Geet: Don't you like me? Is something missing in me?  If so tell me.. I will make myself as you like. I will learn everything which is lacking in me.

She said wiping her eyes and Maan also felt bad..

He was making an innocent girl cry.. but it was not all his fault in what happened. The situation was such that he had to act like that.

Maan: no.. no problem with you.. nothing to dislike about you.. but.. but..

His tongue couldn’t move to speak.

Geet: But what Maan??

Maan: I love Samiksha..

She jerked her head to look at him... but there were no words to speak..

Seeing that she was silent, he continued.

Maan: Samiksha work in the my office.. we love each other.. when dadimaa told about uncle's farewell and about our marriage, I told about Samiksha at home.

Dadimaa didn't like it but thinking that she can't force the marriage, she prepared to come there to tell uncle (Geet’s father) that she won't be able to arrange our marriage.

But when I got there, a new dilemma arose and then I said yes to the marriage in a fit of emotion.

But after coming here, meeting Samiksha, I realized what a big mistake I made.

I love her so much, can't live without her...She also loves me so much..

So I will not be able to give you the status of a wife..

After saying this, Maan looked up and Geet was standing like a statue.

Maan: I am sorry.. I had no intention to cheat you but I couldn't stop what happened..

Maan was talking while trying to understand her but she was not ready to say anything..

Maan: Geet.. say something..

Geet: Leave me alone for a while..

Maan: Geet.. no.. I... sorry.. you... talk.. scream...

After seeing her cold response, he was now confused.

Geet: Please…

There was something in her eyes that he couldn’t understand.

He walked out slowly..

Geet locked the door from inside and sat there leaning against the door.

The dreams were crushed.. The one who had been cherished in her heart and mind for so long became hers but was not hers...Tears slowly gathered in her eyes..

Understanding these things like a big wave coming on the shore and destroying everything, a wave of sadness came and destroyed everything.

Sobs started coming out one by one..

Why only me? She was crying questioning herself.. She saw a decorated bed in front of her and got upset seeing the ashes of her dream world, she got up and crumpled the flowers and threw them away.. Picked up the candles and threw them away. All the decorations were destroyed.. that room also looked destroyed like her destiny..

Still the heartburn was not subsiding.. She went to the bathroom like that.. She looked at herself in the mirror.. for whom this makeup was done, he had no interest in her.. She started the shower and washed off that makeup and everything...

Sitting there under the shower, she was suppressing her sobs for a long time.

Outside, Maan was pacing restlessly but this had to be told sometime...

I look above

Hot tears kiss my face

The sky is crying

Stars are out of sight

I look at you

Hopelessness falling from your eyes

And pain of losing is tattooed on your soul

You seem so preoccupied,

Not noticing me

I close my eyes

You'll never know what i feel

As we stand here crying

On a night of anguish and rain

-courtesy google

After some time she regained her composure...changed her clothes and threw herself on the bed..today rain was also roaring..everyone could hear its roar but no one could hear the roar of sorrow in her heart..

At some point in the night, while lost in her thoughts, she dozed off...

Maan too had slept outside in the hall sometime later.. when he woke up in the morning he first ran to his room.. the room was clean as usual.. all the night decorations were removed..

But Geet was not inside.. When he came back out looking for her, she was in the kitchen..

Swallowing hard, he went there.

Maan: Geet...

He slowly called her.

Geet: Take a bath.. I have made Pasta of your choice.. You didn't have this dinner last night also.

He was looking at her in shock.. He felt strange to see her talking so normally.

He came out getting ready in ten minutes.

She set the breakfast plate and she also sat there with her own breakfast.

Maan: sorry Geet.. what I said last night..

Even now he didn't know what to say.. Her normal behavior was confusing him.

Geet: You don't say sorry Maan..I thought a lot last night..what happened, there was no fault of yours in all this...You are ready for marriage for Baba's wish..

Anyway I have accepted what happened as my fate but don't worry I will be out of your life soon..

She wiped the corners of her eyes slightly.

Maan: Geet.. I didn't mean to say that...means you stay here..

Even now he didn't know how to make her understand.

Geet: Don't worry about me.. I will hold myself.. Ever since I understand the meaning of the word love, I have considered you as mine, I love you, think about your happiness and if your happiness is in Samiksha then don't worry, I will not come between you two. If not me but you will get your love atleast.

Hearing that Maan was stunned.. he felt bad for her but also felt happy somewhere.. Samiksha would come into his life only if Geet left his life..

But then neither of them said anything.. He had his breakfast in silence and left for his work and she.. she again started blaming her cruel fate.

Geet: (in her mind): I told you I will leave your life.. but I have no one in this world except you.. but I have to go..

Until today, she always thought about the happiness of others, tried to solve people's problems, then how could she see Maan sad today..

She was spending days just like this by making herself understand.. But due to her decision, Maan was very relaxed.. Since they lived in the same house, in the same room, they became friends..

She was taking care of him not as a wife but as a friend. She herself would look after his each and every needs.

Divorce would take time and till then she would have to live with him in the same house.

Maan’s Dadimaa did not agree with this decision at all, but when Geet said, "I don't want a forced relationship", She too agreed.

Maan also have got  Samiksha and Geet meet each other...not really friendship happened between duo but they both got to know each other..

Year had passed...the process of divorce had also reached its final stage.

Suddenly, the monsoon started again and while talking, Geet said that she wanted to go to out for some trip and Maan planned to go with her.

How happy she was today.. These few moments spent with him were going to give her strength to live for the rest of her life.. But when both were half way, Maan got a call from Samiksha and because they both were alone , so Samiksha too decided to join them in this trip. They reached near the beautiful waterfall... When Samiksha came, showing her right, she took Maan to play in the waterfall and Geet was watching them with a smile on her face.

Suddenly there was a sound, someone was shouting and with that sound Geet, who had been lost in the past for so long, came back to the present.

She saw that Maan had fallen in the stream in front of the waterfall and Samiksha was standing on the bank crying.

Maan was standing in the water with the help of a rock but his hand was slipping away...Geet quickly reached there...The stream was big and the water speed was high...

Scroll down to below post for remaining chapter of the story...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Blue Spirits

Scrolled up for first half chapter of the story plz...

Maan was standing on the rock at side but his hand was slipping away...Geet quickly reached there...The stream was big and the water speed was high...

Geet: Maan...water is rising...please give your hand...

Maan: No.. I'm scared.. I can't swim.. Please call someone for help..

Geet looked around, there was not much crowd.. but the few people who were there were just watching..

Geet: plz sir.. plz brother.. my husband is stuck there.. pls save him..

She was asking the people there for help but no one dared to go into the rising water.

She came back to the edge as no help was available.

She broke the branch from side big tree and held it towards Maan.

Geet: Maan.. catch it.. I.. will drag you..

She was overwhelmed with fear.. tears were gathering in her eyes.. but she wanted to do something to save Maan..

Maan's condition was terrible there.. Death was literally standing in front of him.. Between death and him there was only one hope in the form of Geet..

He grabbed the branch.. she was pulling on it hard from other end.. he came forward for some distance.. but the heavy flow of water, the rotten branch could not support his weight.. and the branch broke in the middle.. and he started flowing further away. ..

Geet: Maannnn

She screamed loudly.. There Maan also closed his eyes. Now he started to think that everything is over...

But then somehow his shirt got stuck and he remained stuck there...

Making another attempt to save himself, he gripped the branch tightly.. but it was not known how long the branch would last in that water.

There was a distance of twenty-  twenty five feet between Geet and him...she didn't know what to do.. There was no rope nearby and no one was coming to help.. While looking here and there for help, she suddenly noticed the saree pally that she was holding tightly in her hand and thinking about something, she shove the saree away from her body while crying. She threw one side at his way and held the other corner of saree tightly in her hands..

Geet: Maan.. hold that saree tight Maan.. I will not let anything happen to you.. just be patient for a while.. have some courage.. nothing will happen to you..

The saree had reached him.. After trying for a few moments, he caught the saree in his hand and she started pulling him forcefully through  the water..

The people who had been watching the thriller scene got some humanity woke up in them and they came to her help...

Two or three people dragged him out.. She quickly pressed her hands on his chest and bring out the water from his mouth.. After he regained consciousness, he saw that she was wearing only blouse and petticoat.. Some people were looking at her drenched form.. .Recovering himself he got up and took off the shirt before wrapping it on her body..

Maan: I am fine.. Thank you all for help... he thanked the people who were there and pulled him out... as He held her hand and dragged her towards his car.

Even now people were looking at her in that state and he was getting angry..

He made her sit in the car.. and he too went and sat next to her.. Still his heart  was pounding.. He leaned back and closed his eyes..

She was looking at him worriedly.

Geet: Are you ok?

Maan: yes.. but why did you need to save me by taking off your saree? People were watching you like this...

He was angry but he didn't know why.

She was looking at him in shock...because if she had not done so, he would have been swept away by the stream and might have been found dead.

Geet: These clothes are bigger than bikini and enough to cover the body and at that time I thought saving your life was more important than my honor...

She looked down and said slowly...

And that sentence shook him completely...The most precious thing for a woman is her dignity...some people were watching her in wet clothes, half soaked body, she saved his life regardless of this...

Unknowingly he hugged her tightly...

Maan: Thanks..

Geet: Are you ok? You are not hurt anywhere na?

She asked worriedly coming out of his embrace and once again something stirred in his heart.

Both of them were getting normal after drinking some water etc.. But now both of them were getting cold.. They had brought clothes so there was no tension..

Maan: I am out, you change..

She changed her clothes in the car as he went out. Later, when she came out, he changed his clothes.

He asked her to get inside and started the car.

Geet: Maan, I didn't notice for so long.. Where is Samiksha?? In this all hustle bustle I don't know where she went...

Worry was evident on her face.

Maan: Don't worry she is safe..she went home in her car..

At that time there was a little anger in his eyes..

After coming out from there and coming a little further, both of them have tea and some snacks before continuing their journey to home.

Both of them were very tired by body and mind today. When they came home, they both went to sleep without eating anything.

The next day they both rested, Maan got a little injury on his leg after falling into the water.

But after two days, Samiksha came for visit... As soon as she entered the room, Geet left to the kitchen.

Samiksha: How are you Maan? Do you know how scared I was to see you drowning in the water?

She came into Maan's arms crying..

Maan: yes you were so scared.. instead of helping me out you ran away..

He said averting his gaze and she moved back a bit scared..

Samiksha: Sorry Maan.. I had no idea at that time.. I was very scared.. I was shocked and you fell in the water.. I thought if anything happened to you, the police would catch me.. and.. and..I ran away from there.

Samiksha was crying and saying...

Samiksha: sorry jaanu.. I behaved very wrong... but I love you so much.. I can't live without you.. how much I was worried about you in these two days..

She said lovingly putting her hand on his cheek.

But he smirked bitterly...

Maan: Love... your love is not for me but for yourself...instead of helping me when I was at death's doorstep you ran away leaving me in the mouth of death.. you can even swim..

On the other hand, Geet.. although she could not swim, she came into that water.. and when that attempt also failed, she saved my life without thinking about her own honour..

She Love me...and she showed it that day..

Samiksha: Don't talk like that Jaanu... I love you so much... and how much you love me too...Don't forget our love in anger...

Maan: Do we really love each other? I am not sure about it now...

No one escapes by showing his back in love... Now question arises about my love, then there is saying, "Marry the one who loves you instead of marrying the one you love" and Geet loves me. Now, I want Geet in my life...

Samiksha: Do you know what you are saying? Yes, I agree, I was wrong, but don’t take the ultimatum decision like that...I will never do like that again...

She said little surprise after hearing him.

Maan: sorry Samiksha.. I might be talking wrong.. but my decision is made.. maybe Geet is my destiny so she got married to me..

And I don't feel those feelings for you right now.. sorry.. me and you.. we can't be one..

Even if I do, I won't be able to love you as much as before..

Maan replied by turning his back to her.

Samiksha: You can't fool me like this Maan..

Now she was angry..

Maan: If I get married to you and then we keep on fighting like this because of the same reason, then we will lose more...Better to stop now than that.

He said in a tone of understanding.. and Samiksha understood.. Her Maan was no longer hers.. Her love had lost in front of Geet's love..

She sat on the sofa and started crying with her hands on her mouth.

Maan: Forgive me Samiksha.. but forget me.. surely you will get a better man than me..

He said putting his hand on her shoulder and she got back up and went into his arms..

He calmed her down in his arms...but from his touch it was clear that he was clearly feeling uncomfortable to hold her in his arms...the closeness and intimacy  which she felt always in his arms, today it was missing.

She didn't want to stay there anymore...her Maan had gone far away from her due to some mistakes made by her..

After wiping her eyes, she came out and Geet was standing outside the door leaning against the wall with a plate of breakfast in her hand.. Tears had gathered in her eyes too..

She Saw Samiksha and suddenly she was startled,

Geet: sorry.. it happened because of me.. I will explain to Maan...

It was because of her that there was a fight between the two, whatever discussion was going on inside, it fell on her ears unknowingly...

Samiksha: No Geet.. It's not your fault...It's my fault...I ran away thinking of myself rather than to support him. Sirf pyar hai, yahi kahna kafi nahi hai...par hume waqt aate samay use nibhana bhi aana chahiye...jo tumne nibhaya...(when time comes we have to fulfilled it....which you fulfilled...)

I agree with Maan's decision.. Be happy..

After saying this, Samiksha left..

Geet did not know whether to laugh or cry.. Today Maan was accepting her. But not for love for her, but for Samiksha's mistake.. that's what she started to feel.

After that, the atmosphere in the house remained calm for two days.. both of them did not talk on  this topic.. Finally Geet raised this topic.

Geet: I heard you talking that day.. Samiksha made a mistake but don't punish her and yourself so much.

You may be making this decision now because you feel bad for her behavior, but after a few days it will hurt you more.

Maan: I have taken the decision after thinking it through.. I am sure I will never regret it.

I wanted a girl as my life partner who would support me in every happiness and sorrow, who would stand by me in good and bad situations.

Now the question is yours.. Will you be my side for the rest of my life?, will you accept me & our relationship once again? Will you give me one chance?

He asked her but she couldn't decide.. she loved him.. but still her heart couldn’t agree that he want to accept her for saving his life..

But as time progressed... maan’s dadimaa made her realize that this was her dad's last wish too...moreover Maan was taking a step towards her on his own...where was she going to go alone leaving everything behind...seeing the situation she accepted her and Maan's relationship.

One year passed like that... both of them were fulfilling the duties of husband and wife, giving time to each other, understanding each other and starting a happy life but still there was a small regret in her heart... which she had never expressed to anyone.

Soon the rainy season started again. This year also Maan took her for a hangout.

Keeping aside the sad memory of last year, both of them were enjoying the rain falling in front of them...

The path was slippery, the stones on the bank were green with moss.. This time while being caution, both were enjoying the rain but suddenly they did not know what happened and the next moment this time Geet fell into the water...

Geet: Maannnn

She shouted loudly...

Maan got scared.. last year same happened, only this time he was on the edge and she was in the water....he couldn’t think of anything.. just saw Geet going far away from him...and he jumped into the water the next moment...he can't even swim. He forgot...

He drifted while floating in the water he and reached near her but now he started drowning...Geet grabbed his shirt and swam to the shore...

He was half conscious but her eyes were shining with happiness.. there was small smile on her face.. She supported him and woke him up.. He also regained consciousness and hugged her tightly..

Maan: You ...you..are you ok?

He asked worriedly..

She just nodded her head.. Now tears started flowing from her eyes.

Geet: Are you ok?

He also just nodded his head.

Maan: one.. one..minute.. you couldn't swim right.. then how did you save me??

Geet: After last year, if such an incident happens again in life, I should know to sweam...that’s why I learnt it.

Maan: So you acted now?

His eyes were wide with anger.

Geet just nodded her head.

Maan: Who the hell does mischief like this Geet? I would have lost my life seeing you go away from me like this..

Even now he said angrily.

Geet: sorry..

Her eyes were watering again, she was standing with her head down.

He was standing with thumb on his forehead...taking a deep breath he came back in front of her..

He stood with his forehead rested on her forehead...

Maan: Thanks for this drama. I know you love me. But I didn't know, in this year, how I got involved in you who accepted me for my own selfishness....

I would be restless when you are not around. I wanted to listen to your voice continuously; I used to always want to touch you... I used to watch the dimples on your cheeks for hours. But I thought it's not love but it seems I've become habitual of your presence around me.

I never remembered Samiksha but I thought my love was Samiksha, then how can I love you.

But I was wrong. I don't understand when I fell in love with you. All I ever felt for you was love and just a moment ago I was afraid of losing you and I understood. I can't live without you.. At that time when I was jumping in the water I could see only you and no one else.

I love you Geet. I really love you but don't joke like that again.

His words, his eyes, his touch were confessing his love...and Geet's whole body was shivering with the intensity of his voice...

That was the regret/ doubt in her mind that Maan can ever truly love her? But today she got the answer to her question.

Maan also realized his own love and she...she got her first love too...

Today she was getting drenched in the rain of his love.

Hey guys..here is new OS for you guys to make your Sunday...hope you like it...plz leave you reviews and press reaction to both chapters to show your appreciation...smiley42

However I tried , couldn't update other stories...like always..so thought to post this atleast...coming with new ff on maneet ...hope will able to post prologue of that soon..smiley17

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 😍 Mughda

Awesome OS 😁👍

Well I really loved the entire concept & idea first that destiny always seems to bring best for you even if you don't agree

There is a huge difference between love & infaction & Maan could realise that Sameeksha was his crush but Geet is his love ... Thou they were not married by wish but tied by destiny

Hmm 🤔 the entire situation of Maan drowning & Geet saving him made Maan clear about his heart & he took a right decision

Well ❤️‍🩹 I really loved the last twist as it was time for Maan to prove his love as Geet has already done that. ... Wonderful 💯😊

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Keep writing ✍️

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

lovely os

very emotional

geet got her first love but she face very hard time 

maan's respect for geet turn in love but he realized it when geet fall in water in same way like maan  

Komal_soni1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just finished reading it ...

It ws an awesome piece of work .. 

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice one.

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8