Sohara's Index, from the BFTP

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Our beloved show Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon ended on 30th November, 2012, made a hollow in our heart. IPK was a part and parcel of my life. When I heard the shocking news of it's ending I literally broke down. thought how to survive.So I decided to rewatch it again from 2nd Decemember.But you know IPK is such a show that we just can't get enough of it only by watching. We always need more. 
One fine day in IF I found a thread, titled blast from the past.I sneak peeked in the post and found my khazana. Yup I was exactly looking for this. I want to give a special thank to Doctor and Risha who initiated this thread. And now of course Indi for keeping it alive for us.
Our captain Indi posts each episodes sharp @ 8 India time from Monday to Friday and Maha Episode on Saturday accordingly.Here we are some bunches of girls from the different parts of the world gather to discuss our favorite show. we do episodes analysis from different aspects, post VMs, SBS/SBB, make awesomes collages, riddles and so many other things related to IPK. We have some brilliant writers, Philosophers,poet, collage makers in this amazing thread.If anyone wants to relive IPK and cherish the beautiful moments of Arnav and Khushi with us, plz do join us in the thread named Blast from the past. 
 hey all my fellow IF members and blasters, finally I made my Index.It wouldn't be possible if my sweetest friend Durga wouldn't help me. I remain so busy with real life that couldn't find time to make my Index. Durga searched all my posts, collected them and PMed me.thank you again Durga.β€οΈπŸ€—
I'm not a writer, just trying to write something out my enormous love for IPK and of course Arnav and Khushi. Plz do join me if you are interested.
So here is my Index for you all.

My index part-2 is on page-2

episode-100

episode-99

episode-98

episode-97

episode-96

episode-95

episode-94

episode-93

Episode-92

Episode-91

Episode-90

Episode-89

Episode-88

Episode-87

Episode-86

Episode-85

Episode 79

Episode 78

Episode 77
Episode-76

Episode-75

Episode-74

Episode-67

Episode-66

Episode-65

Episode-64

Episode-63

Episode-44

Episode-43

Episode-42  

Episode-41

Episode-40

Episode-39

Episode-38

Episode-37

Episode-36

Episode-35

Episode-34

Episode-33

Episode-32

Episode-31

Episode-30

Edited by sohara - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sohara...CongratulationsπŸ‘πŸ‘ on your Index πŸ₯³
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Congratulations .Looking good.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yay!!!!! congrats on your index!!!!
it was about time you made one
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Congrats on your index, Sohara!  πŸ₯³ πŸ‘

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
TFS 😊 Congratz πŸ₯³
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sohara, congrats on your index. So happy that you finally posted this. 😊 

You started your reviews with short analysis. Slowly, gradually you started to add more content with your unique observations. And now your reviews are colourful, replete with Sarun pictures and Arshi vms and wonderful comments and which are eagerly awaited by everyone. Hope you only get better and better. πŸ‘πŸΌ 
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME!     
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Sohara, congrats on your index. So happy that you finally posted this. 😊 

You started your reviews with short analysis. Slowly, gradually you started to add more content with your unique observations. And now your reviews are colourful, replete with Sarun pictures and Arshi vms and wonderful comments and which are eagerly awaited by everyone. Hope you only get better and better. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

yup i also noticed this. I started with brief analysis now it's getting more elaborate than usual.
It seems like BFTP has become my home now.πŸ˜ƒ
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Thank you all my friends.
 You guys are the sweetest.πŸ‘πŸΌ