charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 61

Arnav explains to Lavanya that Di is most important person in his life

And that he could do anything for her

Lavavya asks him if there no one else important in his life --- hmmm

Aranv goes into his imagination and thinks about Khushi

Why won't you accept that Khushi is becoming important to you ASR?

And Lavanya? Were you hoping he would say it is you? You poor girl!

Anjali -- you knew how to manipulate Khushi into working for them
I wish you could be as perceptive about your husband

Episode 62

Khushi has entered Raizada House!!
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chalhov

Well I would say happiest when they are together ASR Khushi
Saddest when not togetherπŸ˜›

Exactly, Chalhov. That's what I too thought when I read the riddle. Arshi may fight, hate, love, romance, etc., but the poolside would be happy to see them together. It would be sad when either of them is not there.

But, I somehow feel, that the answer is totally crazy and nothing to do with Arshi, is it wiwy?
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
chalhov, thanks so much, love your comments and this song is hmmm nice

do nigahe teri do nigahe meri

milkar char huyi jigar ke par huyi

pyar ne li angdayi

do nigahe teri do nigahe meri

milkar char huyi jigar ke par huyi

pyar ne li angdayi, do nigahe teri

aaj mere armano ka rang bhara gulzar basa

pyar ke do diwano ka ek naya sansar basa

majrooh sultanpuri, asha bhonsle, o p nayyar, i can see magic makers' names associated with it. youtube acting up, will go home and watch. thanks a tonne. these old somgs are such beauties.

jigar ke par hui... key to finding the truth i feel.

naya sansar basa... sansar is so often used in the connotation of family and around marriage, i'd forgotten it means the universe, suddenly the way it's used here brought it back. really you craete another universe with just an emotion. quite an ability we humans seem to have, what. as exciting and laudable as all the "brain" intelligence based achievements we treasure and seek. 

and did you say my writing made you hear music? ufff, that feels good, like the words were received and touched a spot that i hadn't thought of, but oh so wonderful they did.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit. 

@BarunDiwani - 'Tumne kaha tha Lucknow chali jaaogi' - Your review for Epi 57 started with these letters in bold. It has stuck with me since.

Amongst so many varied emotions, Arnav's heart wanted to express something which ASR did not pay heed to. What could it have been? Maybe this

Picture credit: BarunDiwani

Arnav's heart speaks out 

Tumne kaha tha Lucknow chali jaaogi, waapis lautkar nahin aaogi,

Kehte huye tumne ye nahin socha, mujhe yaad kitni aaogi,

Tum chali gayi to aisa laga, Waqt jaise tham gaya,

Tum chali gayi to aisa laga, kuch peeche reh gaya

Har pal bhari lagne laga, tumhe dekhne ko dil taras gaya,

Kya jaano guzri mujhpar jab, apne hi kamre mein tumhe paaya

Ab aayi ho to itna batao, mujhe chodkar to nahin jaaogi?

Translation:

You said that you will go to Lucknow, will not return
When you said this, didn't you think, how much I will remember you
When you went away I felt, that the time had stopped
When you went away I felt, that something was left behind
Every moment was heavy, my heart was yearning to see you
What you know about what I went through, when I found you in my own room,
Now that you have come, then tell me, you won't leave me and go, would you?  

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: goofy

Congratulations on Thread 5 to ALL my friends.I am a silent reader as you all know.

@ Indi ,ArshiHamesha, Barundiwani, Cinthiann, anita, sohara, wiwy,chalov, Ritu, Durga, supriya,Katlyn,samin and ALL of the talented ladies of this forum.I salute you the way you display your thoughts in such a witty and knowledgable way ,hard to describe.My words are nothing infront of you all.

INDI Brilliant story writer as you hold the power of create STORY within a story with .all the intimate moments and just characterization .Ufff ..THe way display ASR and Khushi's emotions just breathtaking.

ArshiHamesha extraordinary screen player and designer of scenes Idk what technical term is for that.Above all "Bhahishwani" with elements.I have no clue what and who are u?Seriously Me and my friend Anju just do counter research and then stare each other at your level.Brilliant mind u hold there.

Barundiwani ASR and his drooling ,never ever was better than now as he is out but his HOTNESS is among us .You rock with it.

Cinthiann  I never realized as each epi has its own Title.You made it  so fun for us.

Anita and shara your sarcasm in between is hilarious.

wiwy ur shorty witty and naughty comments about each epi just too good.

Durga wow we have a poet here.Love it

chalov love the way u incorporate songs with the scenes

Ritu Love ur short and extraordinary collages associated with epis

Supriya u rock with collages with the title

Katlyn VMs and promos I don't know how do you find these promos just awesome

samin love your knowledge and colorful analysis.How do u remember all those dialogues.

If I am leaving anyone .Forgive me .It took me a while to find the thread today.Don't know why/

LOVE YOU ALL❀️

My dear GOOFY
For a silent reader you speak volumes!!! And thank you for calling me naughty😳
I will dedicate a wiwy ishtyle riddle to you too( once I manufacture another one!!)
Maybe tomorrow before 8 pm. πŸ˜ƒ
Love n take care.
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Samin I didn't understand most of what was written but I did understand La's statement and I love how you wrote that hate is the other side of love.  Those emotions are so closely related in ASR's case.  Brilliantly said! Love this 
I had thought the Raizadas and Gupta's were oblivious of ARSHI feelings for each other they prove me wrong.

Wah Samin, what colorful  observations!! Agree with Cynthia on that. Love, hugs n kisses for all the conspirators in RM and Gupta household!!! 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Too busy with real world, couldn't be in my favorite place.Finally got some time to have some fun.
Episode-62
Shyam was still in his try to manipulate Khushi not to take Anjali's proposal. Khushi was still in abhorrence. Buaji was also agreeing Shyam. Buaji's fondness to Shyam was too irking!😑 Shyam was about to leave, but twisted his feet and Khushi hold him right then. It was too disgusting to watch the scene.Khushi is too kind and sometimes does mistakes to touch the filth."larkharati kadam" He sarcastically said the truth. His swindler feet which was controlled by his deceptive brain.

Anajali was incredulous about Khushi's decision. She was speculating the fact that, if Khushi wouldn't agree to train La like a perfect Bahu, Nani would get La out from the house and along with La her Chote will leave the house too. Really? Mami was more scared than Anjali thinking that if Arnav will not get married, Akash's turn will not come ever and he will turn a saint! Oh Gosh what a horrible nightmare!πŸ˜† I also got frightened along with Mami.

shyam was playing his double game with his full skill. But Anjali was adamant this time. So she was ready to go against his God like Pati."Mujhe maaf kar dejiye pati paremeshwar"!😈 My foot!

Khushi was in deep consternation, beseeching to her DM for the right decision.Arnav's truce was reverberating in her mind. She was helpless, coz she didn't have money to pay back Anjali and her morality was not allowing her to take help from Shyam. Thank God that she didn't make her hand filthy by taking Shyam's money. DM certainly showed her the right path.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Where in Rm eveyrbody was getting  prepared for the raksha bandhan. They were making laddoos. Yummy! I love laddoos, but of course not modern art like laddoo of La.πŸ˜† Mami scared La of ' Gabbar Nani', the tittle what was given by La herself. "Kitne laddoo the"? Coincidently Nani entered the scene asking the same question.🀣 "La tu to gayi kam se". get ready for another session.πŸ˜† "kya hue chote ko aise ladki pasand kya jo andar se bilkul khokle hai"! Anjali and Mami really got tensed. But Anjali's heart was actually with her. Khushi entered RM like a life saver for her. Anjali was so happy to see her. She was ready to accept any condition. They deliberately didn't show the condition or just an editing mistake! Nani was enamored seeing Khushi as usual. When she heard that she came as La's trainer,She gave her full consent. Getting Nani's approbation Mami said mockingly "phatti sarre vs chote kapde, east vs west"  But La was not ready to be Khushi's student. It was too insulting for her to take training from  a chamkili girl, who doesn't have any status. "Mujhe chamkili jaisa nahi banna aur ASR ko bhi chamkili se nafrat hai" Girl you really don't know ASR's choice. That's why that classless Chamkili stole your ASR in front of your eyes. But Nani rectified her." I know my grandson's taste. Just need to clear his vision" La hated Khushi so much that even ready to  leave the house but did not agree  to get training from Khushi. She was so annoyed and called ASR. According to Arshihamesha, he was too yummilicious! Mmm, too yummy. 😳Yummy ASR was in too hurry to listen to La's blabber. 
 When Khushi heard that La was leaving RM, she got worried for the family. She was nobody to them that time, but still got concerned for her laad Governor and his family. So she ignored her humiliation and came to La with a proposal."I need money and you need to win ASR's family. As we both need each other, you ignore my appearance and get training from me for your own benefit."I just completely astounded by Khushi's maturity and generosity. After La's insult she easily could take money from Shyam, give it to Anjali and refuse to train La. But she did it for the sake of Arnav and his family. Anjali said it right, she was trully the Sita, what can be a better compliment than this.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz...Awesome thread...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Naz_nisar - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Indi,

Episode 55

Your view of yesteryr hindi films is shared by many in today's world including the members of today's film feternity.  Words meant something, voice echoed that meaning, expressions carried the essence of the song.  music was alluring.  dvds of this era sell like hot cakes or are popular downloads of the net even now.

one said things out loud in her way, but didn't say the real thing at all. the other just spoke them in his mind as was his wont.
But when asr learnt to speak out his feelings, he meant every word.

"yeh dard toh kissi aur ka diya hua hai...  aur waise bhi, uss chot ka kya jo dikhai nahin deti..."
I feel she meant the way he spoke of her status when she was working for him.  She did develop feelings for him but I feel she is not speaking of that.

"arnav singh raizada is not so weak that he cannot get rid of the thoughts of one girl from his head... "
Do we see a small boy who tries to act tough !!  my son says things like this sometimes.  If a bully troubles him he says ' I am not effected.. I will not even cry.. huh'.  I know it effects him but he will not accept it.. he is a ""tough boy"" you know :))...the same way feelings for khushi are effecting ASR but he will not accept it either.  (ps.. i didn't mean khushi is a bully ! lol)

You said very nice things of our nani :) she is an amazing actress.. lovely personality too.. mingles with the young crowd easily.  What was the pbm with La for Nani ? is it that La is not like a traditional bahu or is it that she realises that her grandson needs someone more loving to heal his past wounds ?  since she somehow accepted her son's love marriage !

payal was wise beyond her years and brave too.
you are awesome indi.  covering all the wonderful chars of ipk. I love Payal too.  She is strong in her own way.. always a concerned big sis !  That is why it looked odd later on in ipk when they sidelined all this caring during the kidnapping phase !

did the loveliest shots of khushi have to come as a result of the obsession of aaargh shyam?
You  really hate this guy, ha!

Love Barun in any color code :)

thanks, ritu

in purple, bold. agree with you of course. our man never said a thing he didn't mean. that was what i liked about him. no frill talk, unnecessary sounds good talk. to the point, what he means. when he told her he hated her, some part of him did, even though the rest of him just felt love.

the little boy thing was there a bit, yes yes. awww. actually i find when something cuts me deep and tends to make me feel less, i get pretty kiddish too. even now.🀣

what did khushi feel when she said that. you could be right. though there was already an element of her feeling stuff she doesn't understand in the undercurrents of emotion. that "hum theek nahin hai," in helpless tired voice, that i better go see him again to tick him off, the rising temperature of store room and her throw of "going forever" then pausing to take a look. he was getting under her skin, the way when two people have something more between them than meets the eye tend to get. she over reacted to every word, every look of his... and so did he. while shyam's adoration didn't even begin to tell its story to her. she didn't respond to shyam as a woman, but to asr she did. so that "chot" may well be about her aukaat, or those not understood hurts that only he can give her.

me garbled.

naniji... have a feeling the story we never heard included the tale of her daughter and son in law's love marriage and the woes that brought, which included his anger issues as well as his proclivity to chase skirt. so "love marriage" was certainly not a happy thing in her mind. also the marriage of her son. but that one had funny subtle things. she actually likes mano, despite all. nani never forgets lucknow, or the simpler life, or the importance of being nonmaterialistic. wealth hasn't taken over her mind heart soul. in fact, damadji's saadgi is to her liking, no problem that he isn't rolling in it.

la possibly feels too city, materially inclined, from a world far away, one which she neither knows nor trusts. why would she want her chhotey to be with la? and as you say, she senses la doesn't have that sort of love for him... her take. ultimately, it's an instinct... la feels not right. khushi feels perfect. 
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit. 

@BarunDiwani - 'Tumne kaha tha Lucknow chali jaaogi' - Your review for Epi 57 started with these letters in bold. It has stuck with me since.

Amongst so many varied emotions, Arnav's heart wanted to express something which ASR did not pay heed to. What could it have been? Maybe this

Picture credit: BarunDiwani

Arnav's heart speaks out 

Kehte huye tumne ye nahin socha, mujhe yaad kitni aaogi,

Tum chali gayi to aisa laga, Waqt jaise tham gaya,

Tum chali gayi to aisa laga, kuch peeche reh gaya

Har pal bhari lagne laga, tumhe dekhne ko dil taras gaya,

Kya jaano guzri mujhpar jab, apne hi kamre mein tumhe paaya

Ab aayi ho to itna batao, mujhe chodkar to nahin jaaogi?

Translation:

When you said this, didn't you think, how much I will remember you
When you went away I felt, that the time had stopped
When you went away I felt, that something was left behind
Every moment was heavy, my heart was yearning to see you
What you know about what I went through, when I found you in my own room,
Now that you have come, then tell me, will you leave me and go?

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ durga, beautiful. and what a heartfelt thought captured in it. hamesha ke liye she said she'd go away, maybe that knocked his aorta out of place, the chambers of his heart pounding and it said: stay forever, hamesha ke liye.

love absolutely.