Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
mind blowing episode!!!

this episode belongs to arnav and payal...in my opinion

although arnav did not have much dialogue...his eyes truly expressed the guilt he is feeling for putting khushi in that situation

payal may be quiet and doctile but when it comes to khushi and her safety she will speak her mind and put that person in to place...when she asked arnav what did khushi ruin because you are always after her...arnav really did not have an answer to that because he himself does not know...the only reason he is doing that because khushi is the first person ever to stand up to him and fight for what is right (that is my reasoning behind it)

when arnav knows he is wrong, he stands quiet and let the other person speak their mind because he has no arguement to present...that is proven by the way he let payal and bua ji speak their mind and angrily told him to leave their how

arnav and khushi are meant to be with each other...this is proven by how khushi's blood managed to stain his hand after he broke her choori...also subconsciously khushi does not want to let arnav go, which was shown by her holding his collar after he carried her and put her down because unknowingly he has made a place in her heart.

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
🥳Happy Birthday Dear  Cinthia. Many many more to come. Have a Beautiful, joyful and great one. May All your wishes be fulfilled.🥳🤗🤗 Edited by sigrid - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Awww.

I am missing all of you and my best love story ever ever ever. A fantastic week of new, more unsettling emotions, of passion anger touch desire, and me not there yet.

Waiting to sit by myself tomorrow and catch up on 27/8/9/30. I can see beautiful analyses in, everything must wait sadly.

See you all tomorrow. ðŸ¤—
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sigrid

🥳Happy Birthday Dear  Cinthia. Many many more to come. Have a Beautiful, joyful and great one. May All your wishes be fulfilled.🥳🤗🤗

Thank you Dear Sigrid!!!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anita_21492

mind blowing episode!!!

this episode belongs to arnav and payal...in my opinion

although arnav did not have much dialogue...his eyes truly expressed the guilt he is feeling for putting khushi in that situation

payal may be quiet and doctile but when it comes to khushi and her safety she will speak her mind and put that person in to place...when she asked arnav what did khushi ruin because you are always after her...arnav really did not have an answer to that because he himself does not know...the only reason he is doing that because khushi is the first person ever to stand up to him and fight for what is right (that is my reasoning behind it)

when arnav knows he is wrong, he stands quiet and let the other person speak their mind because he has no arguement to present...that is proven by the way he let payal and bua ji speak their mind and angrily told him to leave their how

arnav and khushi are meant to be with each other...this is proven by how khushi's blood managed to stain his hand after he broke her choori...also subconsciously khushi does not want to let arnav go, which was shown by her holding his collar after he carried her and put her down because unknowingly he has made a place in her heart.

So true on all points.  Love it!!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

So true on all points.  Love it!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Thank You!!
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it... full on ARSHI episode... way arnav was watching khushi...  mind blowing episode one of  my fav episode...😊
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What a beautiful episode, brilliantly directed each and every single scene.
One of the epic episode of IPK. 
We saw how Arnav got weak for Khushi. He is indeed in love. When Khushi fainted in his arm, how he got mesmerized by her beauty! How he was caressing her.just like a fragile doll. Sanaya was just looking like a porcelain doll in that scene. Our Sanaya is truly the epitome of beauty.The admiration, the amusement in Arnav's eyes was brilliantly emoted by Barun. He was superb in all the scenes.How khushi was leaned on his shoulder in the car just giving me goose bumps.
Payal was superb. She didn't spare him at all. Her every single words might shattered Arnav so much that left him numb.
Arnav couldn't get out of her sight. So that he kept watching her through the window.He was feeling terribly guilty.In the car her broken bangles reminded him his guilt again. 
Hats off Barun for brilliant acting.
 Thanks for the link.
sulu_123 thumbnail

i was looking for episode 28 ??