Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 77!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Episode begin with Khushi taking out all the things from her bag all things were related to food and then Khushi says that she has nothing in her bag and suddenly she feels that she has something in her bag and her expression changes and mami says :"What happened fati saree now the camel is under the hill topwa." Then maami shouts at her to take out the thing which she is holding (She is too mean).😑 She takes out and it turns out to be the  mannat key and Khushi gets flashback of ASR in the lucknow where she told him about keys. Then she fully empties her bag in front of them and and also some channe falls out.  Then nani takes class of maami and tells he that she can blame anyone like this. Anjali feels sorry to Khushi for this. Maami wonders where necklace went. Then immediately Lakshmi comes and nani picks her up and it turns out to be that laksmi is wearing that necklace. Then mami wonders how did the necklace get stuck on laxmi. Anjali gives the explanation to it. Mami comments and says that this house is turning into museum.

Anjali takes Khushi to kitchen and tells her to make as many jalebis as much she wants and anjali tells that she remembers that her bua told that when she is frustrated then she makes lots of jalebis. Anjali tells that she needs to teach La also how to make Jalebis and La is standing there with smiley face and Khushi agrees. Khushi starts making alebis and teaching La how to make them. La asker is she took any class no she was this talent from birth. Khushi tells her that her mom taught her and her mom made this sweet only for her dad for first time and in her childhood she decided that she will make Jalebi only for her husband. Khushi further says that she can also make Jalebi for her husband and La says she cant 1. As ASR don't eat sweets and 2. ASR does not want to get married. Khushi gives her solutions that she can make sugar-less sweets. For 2nd she tells that she has to make Arnav ready for marriage. La says that she cannot take risk in making him understand. UNLESS YOU take risks how will you get your man LaπŸ˜‰Then Khushi tells her to think him of future, now she is young but what will happen when she will be in her old age. La imagines herself to be old and ask for old age lifting cream from ASR who has returned from foreign but he tells that he has not brought that and now he has brought 2 young girls and says that your time is finish. ASR says that he will live in with them and she asks live in with them and ASR says that live in with them as Live in has no rule. Then La sees nani in the wall portrait while laughing at her and telling her that Lakshmi is also married and has her own children. She screams and come out of her imagination nice picture An old ASR with girlsπŸ˜†

He even looks hot old'those two girls are so lucky

La tells Khushi that she cannot think that ASR will something  like that to her. Then Khushi tells her that she has to marry and she tells her that if the dupatta on the head of girl by a boy then it means the boy is her soulmate and they will marry soon(The next hot guy I will enact this plan). Khushi tells a plan in La's ears.

In anjali's room, Anjali is telling how mami behaved rudely with Khushi and they are doing wrong with Khushi and Arnav makes her calm down and tells her not to think that much. (How sweet of him'I think he feels bad too)

Back to Kitchen Khushi is making Jalebi she sees time and says that she is late and she leaves from there. Aranv is walking out of room while the sound of Anjali telling that they are going wrong with Khushi buzzing in his ears and he is just walking down. On the otherside Khushi is walking while saying that she is late and the bua will kill her while calling her. There collision is like HUG and ASR keeps his hands on Khushis shoulder and Khushi ear-rings gets struck in the shirt of ASR (I wish something like that happens in real life'but I doubt that ever happened to anyone it may happen but not with the guy you want) and slowly he moves his hands from the shoulder of her and she tries to move her earring does not let her go and Arnav very softly tells her to wait for one minute and he will take off her earing from his shirt. Then he removes it from shirt and gives it to her. Khushi puts them into her ears and soon as soon she starts leaving her dupatta gets struck on his sleeve  and he tries to pull it off but he is not able to do so and Khushi do this on her own and both of there hand collides and he asks her if she is okay. Then she nods to it that she is alright and she goes from there and while going she looks back and have a glance of ASR.

Khushi reaches home and she knocks at the door and she is facing opposite door and he thinks that Khushi is upset and he gets happy and as he sees her face and the opposite happened.   Then Shayam tells her that he needs to make a call and he calls Anjali and she tells her whole story. Shyam gets realluy mad. Then he thinks soon he has to think of something to make Khushi get lost from ASR's house and he calls someone. (Probably her parents)

Next day La reaches arnav's  room and wears a shalwar khameez like khushi and she behaves wierdly and it turns out to be that Khushi is giving instructions to her on phone and she is using her Bluetooth .Khushi is in auto.Khushi: Aap kal raat theek se soye. Auto driver: Nahi madam jee kal itne Khatmal the ki nahi so paaya. Khushi gets angry on auto wala.La: Kal aap theek se soye.ASR: whats wrong with you. La: Bass bas yehi rokiye kitna hua. Khushi: Lavanya ji hum apse nahi keh rahe aap chai peeyenge ya coffee
While giving money to autodriver. Autowala: Meri shaadi ho gaye hai madamjee warna zaroor peete. Khushi comes out of auto in angry mode. La: Aap chai peeyenge ya coffee.ASR: I will drink at breakfast table and what kind of joke is going on change your clothes. La: Hey devi maiyya. ASR: Devi maiyya?Khushi: Lavanya ji will ruin all work (khushi is so right). As Khushi has collides with pillar so she lost connection and ASR then gets angry with her and tells is any fancy dress competition going on. Khushi enters the house and run towards ASR room. Then La remembers Khushi's line of Dupatta and La tells ASR to throw dupatta on her head and Khushi says this happens with god will. ASR takes dupaata from her and throws it in air and its falls on Khushi (Khushi and Arnav's wedding is fixed'thank you devi maiya)

Liked your take Anita my comments in blue
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Anyone seen this credit to the uploader in the forum just saw this thought to paste here for all BFTP droolersπŸ˜‰ its from the photoshoot of mediaque I just copied it on this thread
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chalov its Amazing...totally drool worthy...Love him!!!

Thanks for sharin :)

supriya.arshi thumbnail
@ArshiHamesha

"Naniji's concerns for Lakhmiji is obvious as she is a mother and its quiet natural and especially in La'a case.It wasn't that difficult for her to find out the truth."ein Bakari Humari Lakhmi nahin hai" Indeed Nani Your Lakhmi is only Khushi not La and no one can take place of her in RM.πŸ‘πŸΌ" - i could totally understand wat Nani went thro...even i hav a pet dog...m so attached to him..nd well said on the underlined part!

"
La got a real and true friend in her life first time who does not care about the class and the brand names of her so  how can she refuse to Khushi.Both of them shook hands today for the eternal friendship which will completely change La towards Khushi and she will cross all the limits in this friendship and sacrifice her love to Khushi as it wasn't hers.That takes guts to do it and she has my respect for that.😊" - yep...u said it...the change brought about from La to Lavanya is beautifully shown...her nd Khushi's friendship has taught me one thing...tht even in the shortest span of time...one can become your true friend...😊

"
Arnav is watching and observing Khushi's moves and her innocent and selfless nature towards everyone and how it changes people like La.When she turns around her smile which he was adoring changes into sadness while seeing  him feeling that burn" - yeah even i saw the way he was adoring her innocence nd smile its so cute πŸ˜Š

"
There is a mild smile and inner relief on his face while seeing her feeling his pain as she is his and truly his Khushi who can feel what he feels.The oneness is there but the acceptance is far from here." - Beautifully said Arshi πŸ‘

"the discomfort and uneasiness is written all over Khushi's face and did not go unnoticed by  Arnav and she confirmed it when she sopped and turned to see one more time her Arnavji in La's proximity." - i liked the fact tht he noticed her uneasiness πŸ˜‰

"
He watched each and every move of her like a hawk as he is waiting for that.In these moments they shared million emotions , asked questions and answered those without uttering one word." - u make tht scene sound all the more cute β€οΈ nd adorable with your words πŸ‘

"
I love how La defends Khushi this time.True friends as Khushi was so happy to see her on her side unlike Mamiji" - this mamiji has gone mad...wat the hell has she got against KKhushi...shldn she be happy tht if Arnav decided to get married...then nxt it'll be akash's turn...why is she soo mean!!!!

"
She takes out everything  and and stops at one thing which stops her heartbeat while stopping others at her hault.Mamiji's happiness goes to the drain when she takes out the precious key,a part of Arnav in her hand and she feels it  so badly today like her "sansain ruk jayengi"Everyone got embarrassed by putting her through all of this especially Anjali." -  this Anjali is one dumb fool...even lavanya supported khushi...this blindfolded person still doubted her...nd then she feel guilty
but the way she felt whn she touched the key...😊 yeah truly it was a sansain ruk jayegi moment!!

"
Missing necklace is found not other than Lakhmiji's neck and yes RM found its Gem is no other than Khushi ." - well said πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
Khushi wants mun ka meet with chunari on her head but giving that advice to La is going to make her close to her own "mun Ka Meet"'Thnx DM." - tht is somethin which was ought to happen πŸ˜Š

"

Hilarious Pondering point: Even Lakhmiji is with Naniji in this pic so they both together went "purloke"

- i loved this part...it reminded me of Hum Paanch (tv show) days πŸ˜ƒ

- i am really annoyed with tht family behaviour...think abt it...its a crazy place!!!

"
Both of them lost for a while in each others while he was engulfing her touch ,her essence, her embrace  ,she was listening her name in his heartbeat, his misty essence, his brushing tactility while cuddling in his arms.She realizes his close proximity first as usually and he feels her discomfort.He let her go but her Jhumka does not want to let him go just like her Dupatta which again goes wild today yearning his touch his essence , his cuddle."-i loved the way u hav mention the cuddle part...its so true nd cute...its their first cuddle 😳 loved the underlined parts ❀️

"
.Their exchange of astonishing and amusing glances over here threw million questions in both heads.She leaves today with different version of that guy who is the reason of unsaid and unknown emotions in her but something is telling her"iss ko eik mouka to do" which will grip her heart later but starting right here.Just like her he had different version of Khushi today who apologized with her true honesty and innocence." -aww he is not all tht bad afterall πŸ˜³ very well explained their turmoilπŸ‘...true...they saw a different version of eachother πŸ˜‰

"
Khushi's earings always want cuddly hug of Arnav. Ahem ahem yes look here Khabi Ghuse mein aur khabi pyar mein"

- i love the last one (KC romance is always my fav)...it shld hav been the perfect start to their new journey...nd a fairytale ending to us viewers!!!!

Yeah we r truly Bonding πŸ€—

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
@Sohara

- thier chemistry always sets screen on fire

"On the other hand Khushi was madly searching Laxmi. Fortunately she found her and scooped her in her arm immediately." - she did the right thing by searchin for laxmi...rather than lyin abt it!

"
Naniji was tremulous in anger, she started accusing La. Mami defended her that she was suspecting  wrong. Nani was frantic,"nobody can take Laxmi's place in this house.I didn't grow so old that I can't recognize Laxmi." - Mamiji has gone mad...she still lyin!!

"
"now you see the difference between you and Khushi. You lost her and Khushi found her an give it back to me.".Khushi admonished naniji,"this was my idea, to get alternate goat till I find Laxmi. La denied to lie, but I insisted her.It's my fault." - this Girl has such a big heart!!

"
Khsuhi answered "when I got applause for your work, then why can't I take responsibility of your mistakes.I was brought in this house, so that nani can be pleased with you and you and Arnavji don't leave the house.I can do anything for this" (by the way this was Khushi's modesty that she gave her the credit for making good tea. She actually instructed her to make the tea.)" πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
Arnav was amusingly witnessing the whole scene. When La left,he came forward and stood in front of Khushi. There was some kind of gratitude and appreciation in his looks.There was a black dirt or something on his face. Khsuhi tried to show him to wipe it. but he couldn't get it.(It reminded me the mehendi scene, where Arnav was trying to show her to remove something from her face. He was indicating the blush I guessed. Tumhari gaal lal hey) There was a soft compassionate look in his eyes, "rabba vey" nad "hey hey" in piano on the BG( my favorite), a warm moment between them." - Golden days of IPK...both the scenes...yeah even i liked the soft rabba vey in the bckground πŸ˜Š

"
Mama was very much aware of her meanness. He teased her"you might took it from Anjali and forgot to return." mamaji, I love you. you are a very nice human being. πŸ‘ - yep Mama ji was really nice...i wish wat he had said had been true...nd it would all be mamiji's fault!!!

"
Mami was indicating Khushi. She now directly pointed finger to Khushi"aisa dekhraha hey jo kha jayenge. Jo goatwa ko kidnap kar sake to necklace kya cheez" It means she is looking at me as if she will eat me up. if she can kidnap a goat, then a necklace is nothing." Mami, how cum you are so ungrateful! - forget ungrateful...she is selfish mean nd rude...she saw Khushi take the blame for her mistake...nd she's accussing the same for theft...pathetic!!!!

"
😲 The idea to get duplicate goat was not La's, but yours. Khushi actually saved you. and now you are accusing her of stealing. How cynical are you mami? - my words exactly

"
La also thought Khushi didn't steal. This the sign of a good family background. La certainly came from a good family. May be her upbringing was wrong. Or moreover she was obliged to Khushi for what she did for her. But mami sure came from a low family. That's why she couldn't change her out look and mean mentality, after being in a god family for a long time. - Perfectly said πŸ‘

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
uff, what a passionate couple!

Episode-77
Khushi got everything out from her bag, but she still was holding the last piece. Mami got a chance to taunt her "ab aya na camel hill top ki niche ". Mami is such a shabby person! I know why she was hesitating to get out the last piece It was the mannat ki chabi of Arnav. It was a sacred key, what Arnav threw, but Khushi protected it like an "amanat". When she finally got the thing from her bag, mami stopped her humiliation. Anjali begged her an apology. But all of them were still worried for the necklace. Good lord, Laxmi appeared with the necklace hanging in her neck. Mami threw suspicion to Khushi again."how did it come in Laxmi's neck?" Anjali remembered, she left the box on the bed. So she assumed Laxmi might got it from there. Mami taunted again"this house has become a museum".Mami is too mean!

Anjali dragged Khushi to the kitchen and told her to make jalebi. She knew Khushi makes Jalebi to relive stress. Anjali is so sweet, just like Khushi's elder sis. She asked her to teach La how to make jalebi. Khushi got enthusiastic, she willingly wanted to do the job. La asked how she learnt jalebi making. Khushi said, she learnt it from her mom. She told her that,her mom made Jalebi after her marriage and fed his Dad. Since then their parent's relationship is sweet like Jalebi. She suggested La to make Jalebi for her husband. Gosh it pricked my heart when she indirectly meant ASR as La's husband.πŸ˜’ I'm more possessive than Khushi in this matter. La got sad coz  she can't make Jalebi for ASR. First of all he is diabetic and secondly he won't be her husband as ASR is against marriage". Khushi got a chance to strike the point."you will make sugar free Jalebi for him and you will definitely agree him for marriage." for the first time La talked sensibly, she didn't want to insist ASR for marriage and she also didn't have any problem with live in. Khushi tried to elucidate,"It is not a problem since you are young and beautiful, when you will grow old, things will be different."La imagined that she has grown old and old ASR came from abroad, she asked him whether he brought anti aging cream for her? ASR came with two girls with him. "i got something  else. Now you not only look younger, but you won't be seen at all." La stunned to see them. ASR said"the stock of your cream is finished, now I'll do live in with this two." Gosh I've never seen such handsome old man before, except George Clooney.πŸ˜ƒ ASR said" live in ka koi rule nahi hota, bina shadi ke koi usul nahi hota (there is no rule in live in and there is no commitment without marriage)" La was aghast, completed the rhyme "mere jaisa koi fool nahi hoti (there is no fool like me)".She saw Nani's living portrait on the wall. She was holding Laxmi and guffawed at her "see the result of not getting married. Laxmi is married too with children, now you celebrate your live in."  Gosh what a funny dream! "NAHIII!!!!!!!!" La got back from her nightmare. Khushi got scared at her scream. Khushi started her nari morcha lecture,"this is the right of a woman to get married. bina shadi ke na koi haq hai na adhikar.( women don't have any right without marriage)" La was trying to grasp her point,"what I have to do for this car?"  Khushi rectified her "car nahi adhikar."She emphasized more" You have to marry Arnavji. " She alluded her mom's words, "mere amma kehete he jis ke rishto ko tar jure agar us ki  hath, matlab aap ki meet ko hatho aapko sar pe chundri gid jaye to us jodi ko shadi ki rishto mein bandhan mein band ne ke liye  koi nahi rukh sakte hai" It means  "if your dupatta  accidently fall on your head by your beloved,you are sure to get married with that person" Gosh khushi knew all kind of superstitious stuff. But it was a very sweet superstition! 😊 La was puzzled, how will it be possible! Khushi whispered something in her ear.La seemed completely enamored by Khushi.

Anjali was telling ASR the mishap happened with Khushi, how mami searched and insulted her. She was feeling bad for Khushi "we are not treating her right" ASR was looking hurt. But he showed his condolence to Anjali,"why you get upset in trivial matters?"  he couldn't comfort Khushi, so he tried to comfort Anjali. He did it several times with La too. the apology or condolence what he wanted to say to Khushi, expressed to La instead. When Khushi ran to him in the hospital and hugged him, he couldn't hug her back, but later she hugged La thinking Khushi.

It was really late. khushi got scared to see the time.she needed to rush.She reminded la the next day's plan and huddled from there, murmuring that buaji will be mad at her and call her all the names. Mr. sexy was thinking of Khushi. His compunction for Khushi occupied his thoughts. Both of them were coming towards one direction and collided with each other. Uff, what a scene! she just landed on his wide chest."hey, hey and rabba vey" on the BG. Am I blushing and smiling like an idiot!☺️Her ear ring stuck with his shirt. A soft passionate look in his eyes. If a handsome guy like him gives me that look I would surely land in his arm! I sure get looks from handsome guys too, but they are not like ASR!😭 ASR said in his sexy  husky tone "mai nikal deti hoon (let me get it)" He gave it back to her. He just couldn't take his eyes from her. Khushi got nervous, she was fidgeting, trying to fix her dupatta. Did she feel bare again in front of his soothing look? She turned to leave, took a few step, but this time her dupatta got stuck with his sleeve's button. She moved back to him and tried to release it from his shirt. There hands touched in this process. Her lips quivered as if she wanted to say something. But ASR couldn't control himself, "tum theek ho(are you alright)?".How he modulated his voice and said those three words, hai Allah save me."amake bachao"! Khushi astonished and nodded yes. She moved from him to leave, but turned back to see him again. He was still there starring at her.

Shyam opened the door in GH. He was expecting to see Khushi's sad face. But instead he found khushi delectable.  "aap to theek hai (you are alright)", what a mean question he asked her. It was so disgusting when he touched her shoulder.😑 He said grimly "it seems like you had a good day".Khushi recollected the whole day's events. what an eventful day it was! She thought over all it was a good day. Shyam was infuriating "excuse me for a phone call". He called Anjali to know how cum his plot didn't work? Anjai was very happy, coz finally she could fulfilled her husband's wish by wearing the necklace. I wish she would know what a swindler her hubby was! She described him the story. Creep Shyam still was trying to put the blame on Khushi., "did Khushi try to steal?" Anjali protested him," Khushi is a very nice girl. she can't do such thing."  Shyam got frantic,"this time I failed, but forgive me, coz I have to do some other thing to stop you to go to RM." He called somebody. I think he called Khushi's parents. 

ASR was getting dressed for office. La appeared with a tray wearing chamkili type salwar-suit, "hi ASR, I mean Arnavji". ASR couldn't believe the sight. She had a blue tooth on and Khushi was instructing her. Khushi was in an auto and the the autowala was constantly intervening her convo. how irritating! Gosh I went to Pakistan(my nana's house) 2 years back. Me and my cousin were going to a mall by auto. There was a young autowala and he was constantly talking with us. Gosh I wished to strangle him. He was trying to flirt with us!πŸ˜† Any way La actually didn't using her brain what to say. What Khushi was saying she was just repeating after her. Gosh La is too dumb! When Khushi told La to ask ASR for tea or coffee the irritating autowala thought she offered to go out with him. This auto wala was just a shaitan! ASR got irritated at La's behavior"what are you upto early in this morning and what are you wearing? go and change". Khushi hastily got down from the auto, bumped to a tree while she was rushing towards RM, she cried "hey devi maiya" La repeated after her. ASR now really flabbergasted at her behavior. Khushi's phone dropped and she got disconnected with La.  She was scared" La will mess up the plan" 

ASR now threw direct question to her" what is this tea, coffee, aap, DM, is it a fancy dress competition?" La didn't know what to answer, she remembered the chundri things. She handed the tea and coffee pot to Arnav and got her dupatta from her neck. She told ASR to put the dupatta on her head.
 Khushi was in consternation, whether La does any mistakes or not! khushi rushed to ASR's room and stood  in front of the door, found La was telling ASR  to put the dupatta on her head.She was murmuring" it's not like that it has to be an accidental fall".La realized ASR's both hand was occupied with the pots. So she got those pots from his hand and gave him the dupatta. ASR got frantic, he threw the dupatta and it landed on Khushi like a veil. Another sign from God, that they are destined to be husband and wife.

My vm for the day
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

uff, what a passionate couple!

Episode-77
Khushi got everything out from her bag, but she still was holding the last piece. Mami got a chance to taunt her "ab aya na camel hill top ki niche ". Mami is such a shabby person! I know why she was hesitating to get out the last piece It was the mannat ki chabi of Arnav. It was a sacred key, what Arnav threw, but Khushi protected it like an "amanat". When she finally got the thing from her bag, mami stopped her humiliation. Anjali begged her an apology. But all of them were still worried for the necklace. Good lord, Laxmi appeared with the necklace hanging in her neck. Mami threw suspicion to Khushi again."how did it come in Laxmi's neck?" Anjali remembered, she left the box on the bed. So she assumed Laxmi might got it from there. Mami taunted again"this house has become a museum".Mami is too mean!  Liked this part probably according to her when Khushi kidnapped Lakshmi she gave it to her initially Manorami troubled khushi a lot😑

Anjali dragged Khushi to the kitchen and told her to make jalebi. She knew Khushi makes Jalebi to relive stress. Anjali is so sweet, just like Khushi's elder sis. She asked her to teach La how to make jalebi. Khushi got enthusiastic, she willingly wanted to do the job. La asked how she learnt jalebi making. Khushi said, she learnt it from her mom. She told her that,her mom made Jalebi after her marriage and fed his Dad. Since then their parent's relationship is sweet like Jalebi. She suggested La to make Jalebi for her husband. Gosh it pricked my heart when she indirectly meant ASR as La's husband.πŸ˜’ I'm more possessive than Khushi in this matter.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ La got sad coz  she can't make Jalebi for ASR. First of all he is diabetic and secondly he won't be her husband as ASR is against marriage". Khushi got a chance to strike the point."you will make sugar free Jalebi for him and you will definitely agree him for marriage." for the first time La talked sensibly, she didn't want to insist ASR for marriage and she also didn't have any problem with live in. Khushi tried to elucidate,"It is not a problem since you are young and beautiful, when you will grow old, things will be different."La imagined that she has grown old and old ASR came from abroad, she asked him whether he brought anti aging cream for her? ASR came with two girls with him. "i got something  else. Now you not only look younger, but you won't be seen at all." La stunned to see them. ASR said"the stock of your cream is finished, now I'll do live in with this two." Gosh I've never seen such handsome old man before, except George Clooney.πŸ˜ƒ ASR said" live in ka koi rule nahi hota, bina shadi ke koi usul nahi hota (there is no rule in live in and there is no commitment without marriage)" La was aghast, completed the rhyme "mere jaisa koi fool nahi hoti (there is no fool like me)".She saw Nani's living portrait on the wall. She was holding Laxmi and guffawed at her "see the result of not getting married. Laxmi is married too with children, now you celebrate your live in."  Gosh what a funny dream! "NAHIII!!!!!!!!" La got back from her nightmare. Khushi got scared at her scream. Khushi started her nari morcha lectureπŸ˜†,"this is the right of a woman to get married. bina shadi ke na koi haq hai na adhikar.( women don't have any right without marriage)" La was trying to grasp her point,"what I have to do for this car?"  Khushi rectified her "car nahi adhikar."She emphasized more" You have to marry Arnavji. " She alluded her mom's words, "mere amma kehete he jis ke rishto ko tar jure agar us ki  hath, matlab aap ki meet ko hatho aapko sar pe chundri gid jaye to us jodi ko shadi ki rishto mein bandhan mein band ne ke liye  koi nahi rukh sakte hai" It means  "if your dupatta  accidently fall on your head by your beloved,you are sure to get married with that person" Gosh khushi knew all kind of superstitious stuff. But it was a very sweet superstition! 😊 La was puzzled, how will it be possible! Khushi whispered something in her ear.La seemed completely enamored by Khushi.

Anjali was telling ASR the mishap happened with Khushi, how mami searched and insulted her. She was feeling bad for Khushi "we are not treating her right" ASR was looking hurt. But he showed his condolence to Anjali,"why you get upset in trivial matters?"  he couldn't comfort Khushi, so he tried to comfort Anjali. He did it several times with La too. the apology or condolence what he wanted say to Khushi, expressed to La instead. When Khushi ran to him in the hospital and hugged him, he couldn't hug her back, but later she hugged La thinking Khushi.
As if it consoled Khushi

It was really late. khushi got scared to see the time.she needed to rush.She reminded la the next day's plan and huddled from there, murmuring that buaji will be mad at her and call her all the names. Mr. sexy was thinking of Khushi. His compunction for Khushi occupied his thoughts. Both of them were coming towards one direction and collided with each other. Uff, what a scene! she just landed on his wide chest."hey, hey and rabba vey" on the BG. Am I blushing and smiling like an idiot!☺️Her ear ring stuck with his shirt. A soft passionate look in his eyes. If a handsome guy like him gives me that look I would surely landed in his arm! I sure get looks from handsome guys too, but they are not like ASR!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dont cry dear😭 ASR said in his sexy  husky tone "mai nikal deti hoon (let me get it)" He gave it back to her. He just couldn't take his eyes from her. Khushi got nervous, she was fidgeting, trying to fix her dupatta. Did she feel bare again in front of his soothing look? She turned to leave, took a few step, but this time her dupatta got stuck with his sleeve's button. Looks like they dont want to leave each otherπŸ˜‰She moved back to him and tried to release it from his shirt. There hands touched in this process. Her lips quivered as if she wanted to say something. But ASR couldn't control himself, "tum theek ho(are you alright)?".How he modulated his voice and said those three words, hai Allah save me."amake bachao"! Khushi astonished and nodded yes. She moved from him to leave, but turned back to see him again. He was still there starring at her.

Shyam opened the door in GH. He was expecting to see Khushi's sad face. But instead he found khushi delectable.  "aap to theek hai (you are alright)", what a mean question he asked her. It was so disgusting when he touched her shoulder.Angry He said grimly "it seems like you had a good day" Nasty man.Khsuhi recollected the whole days events. what an eventful day it was! She thought over all it was a good day. Shyam was infuriating "excuse me for a phone call". He called Anjali to know how cum his plot didn't work? Anjai was very happy, coz finally she could fulfilled her husband's wish by wearing the necklace. I wish she would know what a swindler her hubby was! She described him the story. Creep Shyam still was trying to put the blame on Khushi., "did Khushi try to steal?" Anjali protested him," Khushi is a very nice girl. she can't do such thing."  Shyam got frantic,"this time I failed, but forgive me, coz I have to do some other thing to stop you to go to RM." He called somebody. I think he called Khushi's parents. 

ASR was getting dressed for office. La appeared with a tray wearing chamkili type salwar-suit, "hi ASR, I mean Arnavji". ASR couldn't believe the sight. She had a blue tooth on and Khushi was instructing her. Khushi was in an auto and the the autowala was constantly intervening her convo. how irritating! Gosh I went to Pakistan(my nana's house) 2 years back. Me and my cousin were going to a mall by auto. There was a young autowala and he was constantly talking with us. Gosh I wished to strangle him. He was trying to flirt with us!πŸ˜† Any way La actually didn't using her brain what to say. What Khushi was saying she was just repeating after her. Gosh La is too dumb! When Khushi told La to ask ASR for tea or coffee the irritating autowala thought she offered to go out with him. This auto wala was just a shaitan! ASR got irritated at La's behavior"what are you upto early in this morning and what are you wearing? go and change". Khushi hastily got down from the auto, bumped to a tree while she was rushing towards RM, she cried "hey devi maiya" La repeated after her. ASR now really flabbergasted at her behavior. Khushi's phone dropped and she got disconnected with La.  She was scared" La will mess up the plan" I doubt how La can be so silly

ASR now threw direct question to her" what is this tea, coffee, aap, DM, is it a fancy dress competition?" La didn't know what to answer, she remembered the chundri things. She handed the tea and coffee pot to Arnav and got her dupatta from her neck. She told ASR to put the dupatta on her head.
 Khushi was in consternation, whether La does any mistakes or not! khushi rushed to ASR's room and stood  in front of the door, found La was telling ASR  to put the dupatta on her head.She was murmuring" it's not like that it has to be an accidental fall".La realized ASR's both hand was occupied with the pots. So she got those pots from his hand and gave him the dupatta. ASR got frantic, he threw the dupatta and it landed on Khushi like a veil. Another sign from God, that they are destined to be husband and wife.

My vm for the day

Sohara
Love your writeups with a lovely lovewa picture of the couple and the VMs watch them all as I am a late comer and so did not watch any earlier. Liked all the colored and underlined parts some comments in blue and emoticons
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Challov'
Thanks yaar for reading and for  your sweet words too.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
@Ami

"Ever since, Khushi Kumari Gupta has crash-landed into his arms, Arnav Singh Raizada's orderly life has turned into chaos, some like me would argue beautiful chaos, he would later agree with me but for now, he tries everyday to rebuild  himself from the earth quake she caused within him. Only problem is seeing her on a daily basis is already starting to take its toll." - wat an entertainin Start...Loved it πŸ‘ beautifull use of words!

"
He was in utter chaos at the beginning of 72 searching for Khushi after their big fight till he finally catches a glimpse  driving by the GH. First he breathes a  big sigh of relief, second, he tries to fathom what he sees...She's on top of a table...acting like she's drunk? he opens his window to get a better look." - the look on his face whn he finally sees her...Priceless πŸ˜‰

"One of the most gorgeous things about this scene is that Arnav gets to see the Gupta family's Khushi, not the Khushi always on guard with him around, not the feisty one that only he gets to see, here its Khushi as she is, chirpy, funny, lively the pride of the family who everyone turns to..." - yeah thts true...he gets to see how free spirited...nd fun she is πŸ˜Š good catch πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
The only one to know what she just went though, he must've realize when he drove away that she 

put herself on the back burner just to put a smile on her sister's face.  

another layer peeled to push him further into the well of her love. " - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
Khushi's reason for this act however is to put a smile on her sister who she disappointed by refusing to quit working for this Magarmachh (Crockidile) even after so much humiliation...If Payal found out what ASR did tonight, she would make Khushi quit and start packing for Lucknow."πŸ˜† - tht is so true...it would hav been fun to watch sisters quarreling

"
What better way than to recreate one of the funniest scenes from the most famous Hindi movie ever and possibly make an even funnier scene? In true Khushi Kumaari Gupta style ofcourse, a water bottle replaces Dhramendra's beer, a table top acts as a water tower, complete with Thakur and Dhano as spectators. The dialogues craft fully translated over to fit Khushi's sceen, Sanaya at her comedy best." - Perfect Description of the scene Ami πŸ‘

"
Truely a convincing fake drunk, Khushi  lets out some of things that really  bother her about him and some that leave her hurt. Outside Arnav knows she's right, a bit hurt, he looks away. Khushi continues her drama-baazi, she wants to get straight to his punishment, that dream she spills into reality. Arnav keenly awaits to hear his sentence..." - u make it sound lik hi is actually waiting to hear his verdict...he accepts wat he did was wrong...very nice πŸ‘

" she freezes...with his cool breezy presence...in the car, he is intrigued with her sudden stop, as the moment passes by he realizes the "mehsoos" is not limited to him, and one day under the influence of some bhaang he will explain to her of this magnificent magical bond. πŸ‘πŸΌ" - yeah he notices  her realization tht he is around!

"
Arnav understood her need to make her sister happy That why he looks touched by all Khushi did to make Payal smile... till he realized it was at his expense, the anger returns but for now at least the order in the chaos  was back, he closes his window and drives off, Khushi turns around when she feels  the "mehsoos" slipping away, she sees the back of his SUV, " - it was a really well shot scene...nd i liked the underlined part

"IMO its the start of her best seller "Arnav Singh Raizada to satane ke 100 tarike"(!00 ways to irritate ASR) - πŸ˜† thumbs up to this

"
Khushi tries to explain right to sindoor of a married woman and Anjali agrees with Khushi about the sindoor but unknowingly reminds her of a certain "sindoori" moment

"
she sneaks into his room with Laxmi and changes his ring tone...another close call when Arnav steps out his bathroom, while she's still there...he questions why she;s inn his room, Laxmi is the perfect excuse for everyone to barge into his room, first it was Nani on the night La snuk into his room and now...its Khushi..yay for Laxmi!" - Thank god for Laxmi...she;s truly a savior πŸ˜Š

"
Arnav looks at all the clients, all looking back at him while the song plays loud to Khushi's content "naam Jilebi baai!"...She dances her heart out while Arnav is embarrassed to find it was his phone.🀣" - even i couldn stop laughin...it was such fun!!!! nd loved how mamiji nd Khushi were enjoyin themselves...too good!!!

"Priceless expressions from Barun...after the clients leave he goes to ask Di if she called him. not her. it was a home number...who could it be?? "Jilebi baai", think Harvard think!! πŸ˜† loved your snide comment

"
"its not funny" he wants to find out who changed the ring tone...Nani jumps in "why don't you ask Ms.Kashyap? she is sometimes roams around your room at night"🀣  Arnav is relentless, till Anjali  tell him to let it go. Between Nani and Anjali, were truly Khushi's guardians knowingly or unknowingly." -Amazingly said Ami abt the Last Part πŸ‘ nd Nani's answer was perfect πŸ€£ couldn agree more!

"
Mami get the best line award here "Ka baat hai Arnav Bitwa? Joota itna angeriya ke pehne ki jute ka jiuce hi nikkal giya?" Khushi beams with her created situation." the dialogues are awesome in this episode πŸ˜†

"
She get a special angry look from Arnav, he looks around to everyone laughing at him, only Khushi can turn ASR into a laughing stock in a day...he was just leaving when mami sets khushi up for another joke  "Mango juice maami, aap lengi?"  garnering even bigger laughs. Di's and Mami's jokes, he let slide, but Khushi joke got under his skin,  "very funny!" ... he storms out of there, La's apology didn't  even help." - This Lavanya is mad...whn every1 r havin fun...she specially goes nd ask him sorry πŸ˜› Loved Khushi here...nd i loved the underlined bitπŸ‘πŸΌ

All edits are really good πŸ‘

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

<font size="2">Hello my friends,

</div>

<div>On Friday, Cynthia's mother's service is taking place. @ArshiHamesha, do you know what time it is likely to be held? I would suggest, if we get to know the time, all of us could jointly say a prayer for our friend'sdear mother. Or, we can fix a time tomorrow and observe 2 minute silence. We need not come online at that time, just say our prayer from wherever we are. Would like to know your views.
</font>

My dear friends thank you so much for this. Moms service in New York was beautiful and ArshiHamesha and Sigrid came which filled my heart so. My mom was a beautiful soul who taught me everything about unconditional love. So very grateful. Now I am on the road traveling back to Florida to finish our service on Thursday and then moms final resting place on Friday with my father. I miss you all and can't wait to write again. I will do this in honor and memory of my parents. I don't even know what episode I missed but I promise I will catch up! B love you all my sisters! Xo. With a deep and gracious heart, thank you. Love Cyn