Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
sigrid,

good to see you. long time. imagine teej in the week of teri meri. double craziness.  too much to handle? πŸ˜† doctor, siaa, tumne mujhe yeh kya kar diya.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 38

Title Credit : Cynthia
Picture Credit : Youtube Video

I feel so honored that you use my title.  I am very humbled by your beautiful work,  Thank you
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Amazing job as always...i have no clue how you do it
I agree with the bold!!!!
and for the redπŸ‘...that is an amazing way to describe the situation...i never thought of it in that context bore

You know Anita, I haven't got a clue.  It is a process though for me.  I watch the episode first just watch and then I watch and take notes, I try to find a common theme, it usually just hits me.  I write them down and then I decide.  If it feels right then it is right.  I live my life that way as well. The calf branding paragraph, I just was thinking what is marked and I have a friend who owns a cattle ranch and I thought AHA!  I wasn't sure if it would be insulting to anyone so I apologise if it insults anyone but that was not my intent.  I truly wanted the reader to understand how deeply Kushi has been marked without even knowing it consciously..
siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread. Tfs.
indi52 thumbnail
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode-38
 It was a filler episode. 
Both of Arnav and Khushi was remembering their confrontation in the Mandir. Arnav was not willing to take off the sindoor I guess.He couldn't get Khushi out of his mind. 
For the first Khushi wore saree in the show and she was looking really beautiful. No wonder why ASR fell flat seeing her in the mandir.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaDaphne

Best parts of this episode were the way they hold each others gaze when they crash into each other!
Like you mentioned Indi, she has been on his mind forever and so when he grasps her hand, he can't let go...is she really there or is it his imagination? It's only when she tries to move it does he realise she's really there...the girl that has consumed his thoughts, kept him awake, the one that he is trying to forget but just cant...and he has to look with his eyes to see that he is still clasping her wrist...his brain finally registers and he lets go! Dil versus dimaag! But he still gazes at her, wants to help her with her eye, he wants to make up for all the hurt hes caused...he is more affected by her than she is at this stage. She is, however not...she doesn't give him a chance, why would she? and rightly walks off!
He follows her, he could have gone to another stall and this shows he is attracted to her...there's still something about her that he wants to be close to her even though he won't admit it, even to himself!
She notices he's next to her and side steps away, just like you would when someone you don't like comes near you. Like you mentioned Cynthia there is such a strong emotion in the air between them, even though there was silence they both felt each other. 
Its interesting how he seems to follow her in this episode even though he was always the one putting her down before saying he doesnt want to see her etc. but since the resignation whenever she is walking away and avoiding him, he just can't stand it. Love has made its first mark...hes definitely attracted to her and now he can't help but look at her whenever he can...so much so that he doesn't turn away when she sees him brazenly looking at her...he WANTS her to acknowledge him and deep down he's so entranced by her and her beauty and is only satisfied when she lifts her eyes and gazes at him back clutching her dupatta by her face...

Loved both your posts Indi and Cynthia, πŸ‘brilliant writing, and I agree with you...her dupatta is the most epic prop in the show! 
It was torn rudely when it was caught in ASRs car, was bellowing in the wind as he carried her in is arms after the guest house incidence, and many many more scenes to come...the store room, after the party when it got caught on his laptop, Nainital etc. and it is clutched ever so gently but shyly by Khushi when she is aware of him watching her, just like Cynthia mentioned like a security blanket, and also clutched very sensually as though she realises he is looking at her deeply...she almost feels exposed as she touches it by her neck...and yes, the moment he puts her dupatta around her at the cliff edge episode it is as though he really has honoured her, has accepted to be responsible for her...he has always cared for her but this time hes not hiding it from her, i love the way you described this Indi,...he has taken her wholly as his wife, and she has let him fully...

thanks, so much, rebecca (may i call you that?)
your comment was great, full of thoughts and insights. yes, that dupatta was really epic. i feel like going and seeing all the dupatta scenes now. as katelyn said, it was a bit of a cupid, after all it all started when it got tangled with her feet, she tripped and fell into his arms. πŸ˜†. one of the most mysterious and alluring garments ever thought of, playful yet deeply significant, and here mighty eloquent. spoke more than asr at times. πŸ˜ƒ

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi Indi!  Wow, I'm completely blown away by your brilliantly written analysis! πŸ‘ Such a pleasure to read!  I've always thought that the dupatta is not only Khushi's safety blanket but also an extension of herself!  I also feel that the dupatta is a secret cupid as well!  If you recall, Khushi fell from the runway because she slipped over her sly duppata! πŸ˜† Somehow, her dupatta is always drawn and reach out to Arnav one way or another, whether to caressing his beautiful face or get stuck to his things (his shirts, plants, SUV).

Her dupatta have played a vital role since the beginning until the end of the serial!  The CVs did a beautiful job using the dupatta to tantalize the character's senses as well as ours! 
Love everything in purple and funny part bolded!  Thank you for sharing your thoughts!  I'm on cloud 9 filled with these beautiful imagery that you've created!  This is such an amazing episode!

Ok, I have more vms to share with you and all related to Khushi's dupatta!!

The Various Roles Of KKGSR's Dupatta  🀣
I really love this one because it's so creative and funny!  🀣 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPU5pivpwsQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Arhi Vm DUPATTA (Teri Ore)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFaEytFG2Ho&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Credit to uploaders

thanks so much, katelyn,
glad my looong one didn't get on your nerves. i like that reminder of yours, yes it all started because of the dupatta. devi maiyaa's ultimate weapon? the dupatta πŸ˜†. really who would have thought a light and wispy piece of cloth could get so determined. did you see the way it kept blowing at him, till he had to push it off and voila, madam is standing there rubbing her eyes.

those vm's look fantastic. going to see now. oh the saga of the doops.

by the way i read your earlier post saying you're a mom and loving it. have fun fun fun. kids are something else. hope to see you soon. haven't yet seen 38. still reeling from your offscreen segment on teri meri. 😳

bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Episode ke shuruvaat me Shyam ki chori pakadi gayi par har bhaar ki tharah buaji ko manaliya

Khushi with sindoor all over her :))  Whenever she refers Arnav as rakshas ufff... kuch kuch hota hai :) What all adjectives were used to describe ASR by khushi and buaji.. Rakshas, laad gov, lucha lafanga, shaitaan etc etc etc. !!!  same case with khushi.. sankadevi,patisari etc etc.,

Arnav at home remembering the sindoor incident. Everytime they meet, it becomes an irreplacable memory. Every occasion they met had a magnetic pull in it which both try hard to repel. Khushi on the other hand cleaning her face.. she too remembers thier meeting .. Both wonder why the hell they are not able to erase thier memory and forget the other.

Nani still angry with Arnav :(( gives her valuable advice to sindoor covered Arnav, to go little carefully in life as some stains remain forever unlike the sindoor ! 

mamiji ki cheating with sharbat:)  she is a bindaas lady, really.  lives her life to her heart content and voices out her thoughts in her own magnificant way even if she is scared of naniji.

On the other hand, la is fighting against hard not to succumb to her hunger needs :))
"maine nahi kaya, nahi kaya..." LOL la blurts out like a small girl. So naive and sweet.  She really was in love with Arnav.  I feel bad for her one side love !!  Willing to do things which she herself doesn't believe in :) Is this comparable with Khushi's Arnav ?  Arnav too went ahead with all the rituals as it was khushi's wish :)

I realise, the red saree at the fashion shoot is the only time we saw khushi in a saree but it was kinda forced.  This is the first time we are gonna see her wear a saree for her own happiness.  Khushi and payal's jumping around with the new saree reminds me of my childhood when I used to get escatic to get new dresses for a festival.

cunning shyam makes buaji agree to send khushi and payal to saavitri nagar temple    .  How long will your tactics work Mr Shyam?

Did the title track music play before ?  It was nice to hear it when khushi and payal are getting ready.  Shyam loses his hosh on seeing pretty khushi :) 

But Anjali too is a beautiful lady.  A lady with lot of faith in her marriage.  Trusts her husband and backs him always.  Over at guptas, Shyam is eager to finish showing his face to Anjali and then rush back to khushi :(( 

Edited by ipkkndfan30 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hey Indi

Love your Dupatta take as all of us talking about it since yesterday so not adding much.

I highlighted Black this time because of different colors were added by all these ladies so change the whole in Purple and choose Black.Yes Since Sheesh Mahal-- Mazar---Guest house --many many places this Dupatta is going to be in the AIR until he is going to wrap it around her neck with realization and acceptance of her Fully heartedly .He will understand the real meaning of this and HE does show that in their Suhag Raat when he deliberately keeps it away from her as he wants her to know he is his Dupatta from now on...Simply one piece of cloth holds such power in our culture and it is diminishing with time though .Anyway I do like certain things in certain ways.Not conservative but certain things do hold certain place in my heart.❀️

thanks, kind lady,

love that in black. i tell you the loaded symbolism of dupatta. we were supposed to be simply covered with it, not exposing ourselves before the men outside our circle. in fact, stay covered all the time. what the inventive mind turned it into. the saree and te duptaa, two pieces of unstitched cloth, how much the mean and say. how beautifully they reflect our every mood, our every desire. concealing, revealing, letting us express everything. of course, you can just use it to shut us up too. only thing is we'll find a way out. 🀣

i adored the scene you mention when on his sweetly planned sr out of suitcase, he doesn't give her the doops, and then lays it ever so lovingly, with a hint of i honour you in his eyes along with i want you, i am yours, on her head. oooph.