Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]                                           

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

MAHA EPISODE 57 -PART 2

Everybody gathered in the hall for the celebration and  Yummilicious!😳 Arnav announced the party by  wishing his two most beloved and important ppl of his life his Di and Jija.I must say every shot of this party is awesome.πŸ‘

The party is on ,the pain is on, the gain is on , and the fame is on but Khushi's khushi is off.. as her inquisitive eyes were sneaking for Anjali's hubby Shyam but ..."Jise nahin dekhna tha wohi bar bar dikh raha hai." [The only one is visible who I don't want to see] But his eyes are not off as he is flabbergasted at her already after all he found the the most oddest place ever beyond his imagination his closet,in his room.😳Its hard to survive from his burning gaze with million questions like daggers to put right through you..Isn't it Khushi.???

Lovely collage got the correct expressions

He followed her and caught her right by the poolside their sacred place and nailed his first dagger  which was bleeding his heart off since the day she soaked at him"Tum nai tou kaha tha keh tum Lukhnow chali jaogi wapis nahin aogi"[you said,"you will leave for Lukhnow forever'].Today he is not going to tolerate her callowness towards him.No way !.He grabbed her and pulled her right next to his hard core while throwing glaring daggers at her.Their words are daggers but their gazes are grappling these enthralling and spellbound moments for their survival ..."Sansain Ruk jayengi" [can't breath]πŸ˜ƒ Facinating

He wants to touch her, to hold on to her, to feel her ,inhale her essence, gulp her beauty  for his endurance , submission ,and withstanding with her.She is not bothered either with his rough touch ,his gripping hold ,his brushing  breath over her as its wrapped around with care and concerns and she does not want hasty measures for this second as she witnessed and read it in his eyes before she declared "Hamesha keh liye".As She lowers her gazes and looks back at him but he is reading each and every curve of her face and expression like there is no tomorrow.They poured their hearts to each other with soft eyes without uttering a word.Bravo to Barun and Sanaya...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ WOW

Those emotions and desires awake fears in her as she tries to remove her hand from his tight grip but he is up to no good.Khushi,"aap batamizi kar rahe hain"[ you are manhandling]Arnav,"kyun keh batamizi keh elawah koi bhasha tumhain samajh nahin aati"[because you understand only this language...Khushi he has a point you did not let him speak when he was being gentleman...

"Mein tum se khuch pooch raha hoon ..tum yaha kya kar rahi ho"[I asked you what are you doing here instead of being in Lukhnow] Khushi,"Majboori thi tub bhi aur ab bhi"[ I had my reasons then and now]

They both are brushing each others with their sacharine breaths which throwing heavy waves of tingling sensations of desires in the form of daggers.Really iss pyar ko kia naam doon.!!!😳

Aap hamara hath choriye warna,  warna kya kar lo gi....[leave my hand or else ...else WHAT?He wants you badly and he is determined too...Her eyes are receiving his messages along with words.She knows exactly what he meant which brings her back to reality...

Here we go, our egoistic challenge starts but with deep realization too,"aap Arnav Singh Raizada honge apne ghar mein"[ you will be ASR in your home]"Mera hi ghar hai.."[This is my home.] It seems like he is saying how dare you to enter  my home [heart].

Khushi gave him answer  astringently "tou hum mar jate par aap jaise logon keh ghar nahin aate"[I would rather die instead of coming home of ppl like you]Arnav by flaring his nostrils with antagonism "Tum hum jaise logon keh han hi kaam karti theen"[you were working for ppl like us before too]

Second dagger which is his biggest defence,"waise bhi tum jase llog tou paisoon keh liye..." [for money ppl like you ...]He couldn't finish his sentence  and pain is visible as he knows by heart she is not like that but its painful for him that she is back just for the sake of money and not for...[zingagi mein aur bhi ghum hain mohabbat keh siwah MR Raizada] He does not want to lose this challenge as she is getting under his skin. ASR is not that weak that he can't get rid of one gal's thoughts.But is it possible Mr ASR?She gives him a look with question like she is asking "Did you know what you've just said?" πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The Rakshas is out Bechari Khushi

La comes in and Khushi liberates herself and she leaves her anklet for him to cherish as his gaze are not leaving her and her belongings at all.But his mesmerizing gaze on her says it all as "eik saye ki tarah cha gyei hai"[She is all around him like a shadow]The logging ,yearning,hankering,and at the top indulgence after seeing her is written all over this manπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Mamiji want to put these two on work and Khushi is right she is not here to serve juices ,she is here for her groom ,her Mithai" sweets''But Khushi,Payal is right "you are the reason of all "Garbar"[problem]..regardless Payal's did this "Garbar" to send you to your LaadGovernor.

Lovely collages for party scenes and tracks 

While  Arnav saw Khushi leaving and Akash found Payal to talk to her.Both of them need to separate this "Flock of Titliyas" to catch them  more often.😳Payal thaked him for Dupatta and Mamiji thanked her skills of over hearing ...after all she wants GOLD as a Bahu not BAHU as a gold. May be that's why she planned to spoil the sweets.Arggg😑

Shyam,"Humain tou sab se bara uphar shaadi ke din hi mil gaya tha,Rani Sahiba...[I 've got my biggest gift on wedding day,..Rani Sahiba] ...So true dear ...He is making me diabetic being over sweetner😑

Naniji is not losing her edge of shrewdness towards La and her mini skirts friends.Love Anjali's softness towards Payal and Khushi is true genuine and sweet.Daljeet was looking pretty thoughπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Khushi missed the golden opportunity again to meet her husband.DM indeed is removing all the distracters to just focus on the main TASK...Bringing these two souls together by all means and that's what she did.πŸ‘πŸ˜†

La's surprise gifts left everybody astounded. Nani was infuriated again  with the filthy  song number"Character Dheela hai" and at the top La's participation in it.Song perfectly fits on Shyam though.

Arshi Mahaepisode part 2

Why with a sophisticated La on his arm this man follows the Jalli Khushi devors her with his eyes and  goes behind her to the poolside. Why asking her why she did not go to Lucknow Hamesha ke liye  and touch her hold her shoulders tight and then "forget it" Indeed the girl you saved so many times why save her then  will you forget her who is a part of your dil forget it . and then

mere aagan nein bijli chakmal jaaye
meri yeh payaliya geet tere gaaye

forget it and keep looking at the payal πŸ˜‰

La character deela dancing and singing does not bother Arnav bitwa but Khushi does

All my thoughts in green and liked all the parts in green

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ASR staring at Khushi's payal reminded me of this song from the movie 'Rajkumar'

Payal meri, jaadu jagati hai, mujhko lubhati hai, oye oye oye main kya karoon;
Pagal sama, pagal banata hai, mujhko lubhata hai, oye oye oye main kya karoon

I have written a parody on the song 'Kyun na bole moh se Mohan kyun' from 'Ra One'

Thoughts of Khushi for the past few days:

Kyun khayaalon mein hai raakshas kyun
Pareshaan karta hai woh kyun
Dimaag se nikalta nahin kyun
Kaise bhulaaoon haaye, kaise bhulaaoon
Naukri uski choda
Har pal usse maine muh moda
Uski baat koyi maine maani na, haaye
Phir kyun uski yaad sataaye, Devi Maiyya
Pal pal mujhko tadpaaye, Devi Maiyya

Translation:

Why is the demon in my thoughts
Why does he harass me
Why doesn't he leave my mind
How to forget, how to forget
I've left his job
Every time I've turned away from him
I've not listened to anything that he said
Why does his memory disturb me, Devi Maiyya
Keeps on making me restless, Devi Maiyya

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Congratulations all and Durga 100 pages with Rakshas ki poetryEdited by chalhov - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chalhov

Congratulations all and Durga 100 pages with Rakshas ki poetry

Oh, yeah! Just realised. Congrats to everyone. πŸ‘
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode-58
Anajali and Shyam's anniversary party was going on in full swing. The guests were enjoying every bit and gathered for the cake cutting ceremony. But shyam already saw Khushi and escaped from the party. He called Anjali and faked a friend's accident. he knew very well how to manipulate his naive and kind hearted wife. He told her that his friend had nobody by his side to look after. When Anjali sounded hurt he wanted to come back to join her ignoring his severely wounded friend. Anjali admonished and told him to be with his friend. She then joined back to the party with a heavy heart. Arnav got concern and even said to call off the party. But Anjali didn't want to spoil the ambiance and cut the cake. Her sweet family tried their best to cheer her up.

Khushi also got upset at Anjali's sadness.She went to comfort her. She told her that the celebration is just some kind of show off. But the relationship of a perfect husband and wife  stands on strong bonding, You can't buy this with rituals, customs or money, The real thing is found in a couple's eyes, where words is not necessary, their eyes can speak volumes. What she said indeed the utter truth, what we later saw in Arnav-Khushi's relationship. Nani was astounded at khushi's maturity and sensitivity.Arnav was behind them and he might listened to Khushi. After he found her in RM in that day his gaze was just following her, as if he didn't want to get her out of his sight. 

La was content at her "character dhila" performance and was expecting some applaud from Nani and Anjali. Nani showed her acrimony and warned her not to defame her family like this ever. Her poignant  reply annoyed La again.She got delirious and wanted to celebrate the party in her wild way. She searched for the drinks what her so called modern friends brought for her.  La was just so unfit for the conservative Raizada family.May be that's why Arnav was never serious for his relationship with her. Arnav was modern, but he always respected his family's ethics and values.

Mami was determined to ruin Payal and Khushi. She executed a master plan to prove that Khushi's sweets were bad. What a relentless monster she was! The manager also supported her and warned her not to serve the rotten sweets and denied to pay them also.Khushi was incredulous, coz she knew the sweets can't be rotten in a short span of time. He father is a halwai. she grew up handling, making and preserving sweets. She got terribly upset but couldn't antagonized also, coz Mami was hell bound after them. I was crying for Khushi. When I see any injustice to her, I can't bear it. Coz I love her immensely. I hated Mami for this heinous act I'm terribly sad that this evil plot of mami never revealed in the show. 
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-58

Anajali and Shyam's anniversary party was going on in full swing. The guests were enjoying every bit and gathered for the cake cutting ceremony. But shyam already saw Khushi and escaped from the party. He called Anjali and faked a friend's accident. he knew very well how to manipulate his naive and kind hearted wife. He told her that his friend had nobody by his side to look after. When Anjali sounded hurt he wanted to come back to join her ignoring his severely wounded friend. Anjali admonished and told him to be with his friend. She then joined back to the party with a heavy heart. Arnav got concern and even said to call off the party. But Anjali didn't want to spoil the ambiance and cut the cake. Her sweet family tried their best to cheer her up.

Khushi also got upset at Anjali's sadness.She went to comfort her. She told her that the celebration is just some kind of show off. But the relationship of a perfect husband and wife  stands on strong bonding, You can't buy this with rituals, customs or money, The real thing is found in a couple's eyes, where words is not necessary, their eyes can speak volumes. What she said indeed the utter truth, what we later saw in Arnav-Khushi's relationship. Nani was astounded at khushi's maturity and sensitivity.Arnav was behind them and he might listened to Khushi. After he found her in RM in that day his gaze was just following her, as if he didn't want to get her out of his sight.  maybe he felt kal ho na ho

La was content at her "character dhila" performance and was expecting some applaud from Nani and Anjali. Nani showed her acrimony and warned her not to defame her family like this ever. Her poignant  reply annoyed La again.She got delirious and wanted to celebrate the party in her wild way. She searched for the drinks what her so called modern friends brought for her.  La was just so unfit for the conservative Raizada family.May be that's why Arnav was never serious for his relationship with her. Arnav was modern, but he always respected his family's ethics and values. Initially but later she also fell in line with the family values but ASR had by then realised he did not want this relatioship

Mami was determined to ruin Payal and Khushi. She executed a master plan to prove that Khushi's sweets were bad. What a relentless monster she was! The manager also supported her and warned her not to serve the rotten sweets and denied to pay them also.Khushi was incredulous, coz she knew the sweets can't be rotten in a short span of time. Horrible Mami hated her πŸ˜‘He father is a halwai. she grew up handling, making and preserving sweets. She got terribly upset but couldn't antagonized also, coz Mami was hell bound after them. I was crying for Khushi. When I see any injustice to her, I can't bear it. Coz I love her immensely. I hated Mami for this heinous act I'm terribly sad that this evil plot of mami never revealed in the show. 

Sohara  Liked the parts in green and comments in blue underlined
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Anita

"before anjali could answer arnav said he had some important work and for him work is important...arnav saved her from embarrassment." - i liked how protective he is of Anjali 😊

"Nani sees this and feels proud of khushi and both anjali and nani say...she is so young but she is so wise...arnav also hears khushi and is happy that someone made his did smile." - i liked tht scene...she's sees him nd walks away...thinkin he'll again say somethin πŸ˜†

" Mami stooped too low for doing that...it is just because akash was paying attention to payal, a low class girl...and the manager is an idiot not to check the other boxes to see if the other sweets are fine...he just jumps to the conclusion that they all went bad"- i agree...mami stooped really low 😑 manager is an idiot

@Sohara

"
he knew very well how to manipulate his naive and kind hearted wife." - he should go to hell for tht

"
What she said indeed the utter truth, what we later saw in Arnav-Khushi's relationship. Nani was astounded at khushi's maturity and sensitivity.Arnav was behind them and he might listened to Khushi. After he found her in RM in that day his gaze was just following her, as if he didn't want to get her out of his sight. " loved the bold part πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
La was just so unfit for the conservative Raizada family.May be that's why Arnav was never serious for his relationship with her. Arnav was modern, but he always respected his family's ethics and values." -
i agree...though she changes herself completely to be with him nd his family...she was late in doin so

"
What a relentless monster she was! The manager also supported her and warned her not to serve the rotten sweets and denied to pay them also." - how could mami be so mean...urghh

"She got terribly upset but couldn't antagonized also, coz Mami was hell bound after them. I was crying for Khushi. When I see any injustice to her, I can't bear it. Coz I love her immensely. I hated Mami for this heinous act I'm terribly sad that this evil plot of mami never revealed in the show. " - same here...even i love Khushi...she's honest supportive nd i love her cheerfulness...feel really bad whn somethin lik this happens..to some1 so adorable lik Khushi
supriya.arshi thumbnail
@Cynthia

"The party is on!  A large gathering of friends and family here to celebrate the Jha's third wedding anniversary.  The atmosphere beautiful with scarves and sheers on the windows and twinkling lights shining through; it's just lovely. " - u actually sound lik your in the party...love tht abt you 😊

"Kushi turns and looks up to see ASR who was walking over to the cake cutting station, he stops.  They gaze, she gets uncomfortable and leaves.  He looks sad, hurt with a little bit of anger mixed in.  Does he feel she lied to him about leaving? And why did she come back?  He needs to know was it for him?" very well explained their Heartache πŸ˜‰

"
He knows she is not.  "I'm fine", she says.  This is a beautiful scene of brother and sister's love. " - i knw right πŸ˜ƒ

"
A husband and wife relationship is not affected by customs, religion or money, the strength of the relationship is seen in the eyes, in the silence."  (Is she talking about them or her and ASR?) " - i think she's tellin as wat matters to her...nd wat she would prefer in the future

"And there is a smile when you think about it!" πŸ˜Š

"
Kushi smiles, that infectious smile of eternal optimism .Anjali smiles and Nani smiles, "Yes that's it!" Anjali says, "You are very young but sound like a grown up!"  Nani walks over and nods at Kushi approvingly.  Kushi leaves to get the desserts.  ASR is silently watching her.  She didn't let Anjali's mood get spoiled!" - i love your wordings πŸ‘

"
The new business plan has been spoiled!  Poor girls!  Nasty Mami!" - i agree...Nasty Mami πŸ˜‘
supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi all,

someone asked where did asr call khushi the coolest person he knows. found it: 23 october 2012 episode, which also had the banke lal thing.

and, i actually find a strange striking similarity between the basic character of barun and that of asr. dead straight, looks you in the eye, his own man, individualistic, unafraid of what people will say, says what he has to, no matter what you think. you know, the core is not too far. and i get the feeling, there are broken bits in barun too, that is what helped him find the heart, fears, torments of asr. my opinion. all are happily welcome to say nahiiin.

indi i asked...thanks for answerin 😊

nd yeah...i feel a person has better understand of life...after loss personal nd professionally.
the loss helps a human be a better person in the future...

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
ASR can't even see his girlfriend standing in front of him dressed in a figure hugging black slit gown meddling with his first shirt button ...

All he can think about is --- Khushi.

When he saw her sitting there her palms covering her face in fear he feels a jolt in his heart.  He gets angry -- with himself for feeling that jolt. Then he is angry with her for running out on him without acknowledging him. That chit of a girl! How dare she?

He confront her at the pool side. He wants to talk to her. He wants to hear her voice. You said you were going away to Lucknow he asks her.
But that girl tries to run again. WHy does she do this to him when all he wants is to hear her voice? He is angry with her.
He holds her hand roughly but his pulse begins to race at how soft her skin feels against his palm. Now he is angry with himself.
They spar. Aap battameezi kar rahe hain.
Tumhe aur koi bhasha samajh mein nahi aati

She remains in his hold until she hears Lavanaya's voice. She shrugs off his hand and takes a step back in confusion.

When Lavanya hugs Arnav she bolts from there and Arnav's eyes follow her, like he hated to see her leave. When Lavanya brings him back to the present he comes back to reality and looks down to find her payal lying on the ground.

Anjali Anjali Anjali --- your husband who was there with you in the party vanishes at the time of cake cutting? Wake up woman!
But I don't blame you. Your brother is right there lending you his shoulder justifying that a middle class lawyer is busier than himself -- a multi millionaire. 
A girl you hardly know is giving you advice that cakes and parties don't matter. It is what is in the heart and eyes that matter ultimately. All this from a girl who thinks her dhak-dhak was actually acidity!! 

Shyamji --- You show be given an award for thinking you can pull off marrying two women who live in the same town !!
You had a close encounter at two different temples and now you had to run out of your own wedding anniversary party man!

Lavanya -- Did you observe that ASR did not comment on your sexy dress? can you see the way he looks at Khushi ? Hope you catch on eventually.
And kudos to your intelligence! Knowing how traditional Raizada family is you have planned a surprise called "character dheela hai" You are not just a bimbo. You are also a dumb one!
To top it all you plan to get drunk on the champagne that Arnav told you was not allowed!!

Mamiji -- You are just one mean condescending b@#$@ aren't you? You hate the Raizada girls just because they happen to be poor and remind you of your own background. Earlier you tore the saree so their saree business is destroyed. Now you spoilt their sweets so that they can be humiliated and lose all their money.
Do you know such a trauma can destroy people? I don't know how you can sleep at night!!