Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Love this thread. Reminiscing about IPKKND puts a smile on my face.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode-52
Guys it's 3:30 in the morning, I'm in IF.hahaha. I'm completely getting delirious.

Khushi is ready with her fauj to do her next project, roadside sweet soap! Gosh the surrounding area of the shop was not less than a junk yard. Obviously we cannot expect a hi fi store in a car garage!🀣 Three ladies started their business with fulll enthusiasm. But sigh everybody  might couldn't figure out what's going on in the garage! It was so hilarious how Buaji was calling people for the sweets. Bechari Buaji! She lost all her courage after seeing , nobody was buying anything. But Khushi is Khushi, full of energy, optimism and enthusiasm. She was encouraging Buaji and Payal. She was beseeching to DM and DM gave her some blessings. They managed to grab some customers. It was so funny how she was hitting ASR's pic in the piece of newspaper. πŸ˜†

In RM, it's time for the result of La's test. Nani already caught her in the kitchen. So she was all prepared to prosecute her in the dining table. Poor La, just caught red handed. Mami was trying hard to make it up.But she couldn't escape from Nani's bull's eye.Nani took the chance instantly to insult her again,"you can't dress properly, don't have courtesy to talk with elders and now telling lies".Feeling bad for her.She tried, though there was not a single effort in her try.πŸ˜† She was acting like a moron! Arnav got mad to see her getting humiliated by Nani. Obviously she was his guest. 

Poor Guptas, didn't get enough business on the first day. Obviously it was their first day and without any advertisement, how they can expect to make profit from a sweet shop in garage!πŸ˜” All were sad and got pessimistic.It seems like Khushi's crazy idea will not work this time. 
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Hug Day guys
Picture Credit IF

A BIG HUG from me to every1 here

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Wow thread 4 already!  Congratulations!
πŸ₯³ 
Thank you guys for your dedication in keeping it going, I absolutely love reading the posts and reliving the episodes, and I've said it before, this journey is much better second time around, we understand the characters so much more (and this is because of the beautiful analyses of the characters and their emotions by yourselves, especially when you guys link the future episodes to what's happening now!)  Plus there's no worrying about what happens next! Just enjoying the ride! 

supriya.arshi thumbnail
@ArshiHamesha

"Longing on something so precious and rare is not only realized by Arnav but Khushi
" - u hav phrased it really well πŸ‘πŸΌ

"Symbolism:Arnav will get Khushi's heart first but as he gave the chunari to Shyam,meaning because of Arnav's reluctance in acceptance of Khushi's love [During Diwali] he will push Khushi to a hasty decision under pressure and Shyam will manage to get engage with Khushi but as Shyam tied it in Arnav's car Khushi will be married to Arnav and they both are still looking at it because even after marriage Shyam's lust over Khushi will not be over and Arnav's acceptance of Khushi's love will be clouded for a while." - Love your symbolism...u explained their fate very well πŸ‘

"Symbolism:In Egypt Knife is a symbol of protector and fighter towards righteous and indeed Mamiji is a protector of Arnav and Anajli no matter what and always fight and brings out the bitter truth in her 007 James bond way.She always put her nose into those kinds of matter just like this knife in between her two toes." - thts so true...Mami takes care nd protects them like her own..i really lik tht side of her

"After all she is Sanka Devi, but her craziness is her power to tame people as her Arnavji as this sweet shop is another crazy sign by DM to bring these together after all she is the one who opened all the doors for Khushi's brain to open the locked door for Arnav.'' - very well said πŸ‘

One thing is right La is trying to adjust with everything and everyone but Naniji is trying to prove her wrong no matter what''. - i agree her methods are little harsh or wrong...but she has every right to

Beautiful edits...thanks for the pm 😊

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Episode 52

Title Credit : Cynthia
Picture Credit : ArshiHamesha

Katelyn loved the VMs...thanks for postin them 😊
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi, updated epi 51 on page 2, here's the link.
Episode 51

indi52 thumbnail
Episode 53

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tddvN9kUbK8[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast 16 August, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fqoAZBwvGQ

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

P.S.- Silent viewers come forward and discuss your favorite show one last time because it is our chance to Re-live IPKKND!

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Happy Hug Day guys
Picture Credit IF

A BIG HUG from me to every1 here

πŸ€—

many hugs to you too, supriya. especially my favourite ones, the second one during kidnap, the tum mujhe agar apna pati maan lo toh hug, the fall on top of you in storeroom almost hug, and the yoga hug, in fact let me rush and see all the hugs rights now. πŸ˜†πŸ€—

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

m all up for it ❀️ Love, Romance...Pyaar❀️ Ishq ❀️Mohabbat...lets being it on πŸ˜‰

count me in sisters, as long as time is on my side, i don't want to miss this dammit. too excited πŸ‘