Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

holi 14 march, almost every scene in this episode is worth a mini heart attack.

i cant stop drooling over this...amazing edit indi ⭐️
supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Episode 72 and 73 :
 This is one of my most favorite episodes.-Guess why: Because I fell in love with Khushi. πŸ‘Before that I liked her but love definitely was in this episodes.

If I were Khushi I would rhyme, " I am too sweet for myself, I am too sweet for myself, I am too sweet for myself."
 Was thinking ,  For Khushi- Revenge is a dish best served sweet. Now thinking of, "Sweet Revenge," who really would have thought that instead of Revenge our darling Khushi wound focus on the sweet part.πŸ€ͺ
 See how
-- For  damaging the car she uses one type of a crystalized sugar-sugar cube.
-- For embarrasing Arnav bitwa in front of client - she used of all the songs-- Jalebi Bai??(of course her favorite sweet)
--For making Arnav bitwa a laughing stock she used -- Mango juice (by far the most sweet natural juice).
 --For burning Arnav-- She used hot tea ( if I am not mistaken people still put sugar in their tea).

Guess why she used so many sweets in her revenge-- Because she herself is sweet and second- Arnav bitwa's - Techniki Kharabiya, the very first one she came to know of was- Diabetes aka sugar ki bimari.😳So inspite of his tej dimag- Mr Arnav bitwa should have realized that Khushi had not broken his laptop.πŸ˜• Reason-- His laptop is not sweet, too bland for the taste of our cute sweet Khushi.

Now another point of embarrassment for Mr Arnav bitwa. When he was young he used to ...LOL... at night in his shoesπŸ˜†, that is why Mami said- did you leave your shoes in the washroom and Anjali said- I thought your childhood habit has returned😳. By the way Khushi was almost going to hit the point because -santre juice kind of looks more like ...LOL... then mango juice😳

And for us all ARSHI lovers, I was thinking why Khushi did not throw the job at Arnav's face when he was super rude and arrogant with that laptop accusations, and then realized, " Because our sweet Khushi also loved Khadoos Arnav, and last time I checked Love is the sweetest emotion a human can have.- right."

Amazing samin...liked all your points...hav underlined my fav parts 😊

@Arshi, Ami, sohara, Indi, Durga

Thank you so much for your well wishes and suggestions! πŸ€— You are so right, Indi, that asthma is a modern day thing! I always hear in the news! Somehow, I'm not too surprised at all that good number of people here have children with asthma!

My little boy is 3 years old! His first asthma attack was in August! At first, I thought he just had a cold/cough! He started with a running nose and later coughing! Gave him medicine! I think on the third day he gotten worse! He was coughing a lot and vomiting and can't keep his food or liquid down. He was completely wiped out and notice his breathing sounded differently. Called his pediatrician and she suggested that I take him to children's urgent care since it was on a Saturday! I was shocked when the doctor told me that my son had an asthma attack! The doctor gave him medicine and nebulizer treatments. He mentioned if the wheezing doesn't stop after 3 nebulizer treatment then my son had to be admitted into a hospital! My was so scared! Fortunately, we got great result from the treatment! Believe or not, the doctor was so surprise how lively and talkative my son was after the 3rd treatment! I was so relieved that he was back to normal again!

I had no idea what triggered his asthma! My son also have eczema and so I thought he might have some allergies! Got him tested and he's allergic to peanuts, dog, cats, wheat and dust/dust mites. A week or two after his test, my son suffered from some sort of allergy attack! Both of his eyes were so swollen and red with some bumps on the face and hands! Scared me to death because the whites of his eyes were swollen and potruding out! I gave him Benadryl. So where ever I go, I have to carry a zip lock bag of epipen, Benadryl and inhalers.

My son had running nose two days ago and he woke up this morning with a cough. His condition got worse today with coughing, wheezing and vomiting! Hopefully, he'll be better tomorrow with the inhaler treatment every 2 hours! He's sleeping now with the humidifier on.

Durga, thank you so much for your suggestions! Arshi, please do share your homeopathic treatment with me! I do hope he'll grow out of it! Ok, it's getting late here about 2am! I will have to catch some zzz's! Takce care!  Love you all!!

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Quoted by ArshiHamesha
AWESOME DURGA BLUE GOOD ONE, PURPLE BEAUTIFUL AND FOR RED I HAVE TO PUT MY HAND ON MY HEART.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Quoted by Supriya
This is superb DurgaπŸ‘πŸ‘...just loved it ⭐️ especially the way u hav started it nd ended it of...Beautiful πŸ‘

Quoted by Wiwy
Really touching, Durga! What a beautiful feel of Arshi fight!

Quoted by Ami
Awsome Durga! πŸ‘ another great piece from you! just saw this epi, so that "mehsoos" he witnessed on her is still lingering in my saanse and ufff what  a power packed second that was. you captured it in that beautiful line. the whole episode is marvelously well put together in you poem. 

Quoted by Sohara  
Amazing Durga.
You are genius.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you all for loving my poem. 😊Arshi, thank you for the sweet words for me on Wiwy's poem too. 😊 Sohara, long way to go before I can be called a genius. When I look back at some of my poems, I feel I could have done better. Same way I feel about this last one too. It feels more like a story narration than a poem. πŸ˜• 

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am madly in love with this two.
Today March 15th. last year we watched one of the most beautiful episode of IPK. Actually the whole holi track was awesome.I feel elated everytime I watch those episodes.

Episode-75
Anjali was trying to meliorate  Khushi. She brought her to the living area where nani and Mami were sitting. Mami as usual started to taunt her. Nani asked anything was wrong? Anjali was about to say, but Khushi  changed the topic. ArshiHamesha mentioned in one of her analysis that both Arnav and Khushi used to hide their guilt in front of others.. Khushi proved it again. She is such a divine soul!

Nani was a bit worried of Laxmi. She was skeptical of her decision to give La Laxmi's responsibility. La  was seeking  permission from nani to take her for a walk.She was treating her like a dog.Nani was hesitant.She actually couldn't rely on her. Mami and Anjali insisted her. so she agreed reluctantly..Mami was too funny in the scene "aap ageia(age) gayi sasuma, lekin Laxmi ka slim-trim figure maintain kariaga pari, ghas-phoos ke sath sath wind bhi khanega parri"God Mami is impossible. As if she was trying to make a kid agree. Nani was fuming at her nonsense talk. Khushi wanted to accompany La.But La refused her meanly.

Anjali asked Khushi to tell JP to get tea cup from the pool side. Instead of telling JP she wished to do the work.As La was out, she was trying to help in house hold work. In the poolside she met Mr. cool. Gosh he was looking damn hot.I'm deadwa. He tried to say something . May be he was feeling guilty after that outburst or wanted to say sorry or something. But Khushi was not in mood to hear his acrimony. She stopped him as long as he started to talk,"I don't want to hear of my status any more." She knelt to take the cup from the table. But she felt a pull towards her dupatta. She thought Arnav pulled her dupatta. She got frantic,"how dare you", and threw hot tea on him. Arnav clenched his fist, tightened  his jaw in caustic pain.He was quivering. Khushi turned to him and found that it was not him, but her dupatta got stuck in the cactus. She was tremulous in aghast. She covered her mouth with her hand, still holding the cup. There was bewilderment in her eyes, she moved her eye balls to the cup and then him.(Sanaya was looking too cute in the scene) she started to act delirious. She kept pulling her dupatta and made quite a mass there. She shambled from there looking back to him.Arnav clenched his jaw in caustic pain.

La was out with Laxmi. she got a phone call from her friend. She was planning for an outing with her friends.So the reason to take Laxmi for a walk is revealed .She wanted to get out of RM. But I wonder did they restrict La to go out? I mean she used to work with ASR in office. So she should be allowed to go out. We saw how liberal Raizada family was! They always supported Khushi working for herself. But I didn't get it, why La had to trick Nani to go out! Strange!

Anjai was very tensed that the burn was very bad.She told Khushi to get an ointment. Khushi was in compunction. Anajli went to Arnav's room for dressing him. She asked him how the tea poured on him.He was reluctant to answer. Khushi came with the ointment, she was feeling terribly guilty. When She was about to confess her guilt, Arnav interrupted her, he admonished Anjali ,"just a small burn, I'll handle" Anjali was feeling his pain. Anjai is such a caring sis, not less than his mom. I'm feeling so sad for this orphan bro-sis. Anjali told him"Your endurance is like that from childhood, you never complain for your pain" Khush's contrition is even more now . She was trying to apologize, but Arnav was reluctant to hear anything from her. But he was not complaining either. As if he took it as a resentment to hurt khushi. Khushi  was trying to speak, but he shut the door in front of her face.

La lost Laxmi while talking on the phone. Aghast La came to mami for help. Mami got nervous too.Coz she also insisted Nani to give La Laxmi's responsibility. She sarcastically said her to buy some paper and stamp. Coz when Nani will come to know the truth she will get her out from RM. So Arnav and La's relationship will be a long distance affair.πŸ˜† At the same time she agreed to help her also.

Khushi was murmuring in perturbation, she once burnt her finger in a hot pot in her childhood. she couldn't enjoy the navratri that night. She was thinking, he must be feeling severe pain.She decided to go to apologize him.

Arnav was gardening when Khushi came to talk. She tiptoed to the poolside, stood in front of him with abhorrence,Arnav was nonchalant to talk,"Why did you come here? " Khushi started ,"I didn't want to hurt you. I didn't intend to burn you. till today i didn't do any such thing." She started weeping"I thought you pulled my dupatta. but you didn't". she yowled. Aranv got perplexed at her yowl."should I hold it?" He moved towards her to sooth her .Khushi stepped back. She resumed "you are very strange". Arnav replied"you are telling me that I'm strange!" she confessed all her guilt one by one"I put mishri in your car, I poured juice  in your shoes."Arnav rectified her "mango juice".I didn't get orange juice, that's why".Now I threw hot tea on you. I'm guilty.so I want to apologize".Arnav started smirking to see her childlike antics. The first time I saw his smirk in the show. Oh Gosh I need some oxygen to breath. He was looking jaan leva sexy!""ami more gelam".She was beseeching like a child "plz forgive me."She started to blow her nose. Arnav offered her tissue.But instead taking tissue she wiped her nose with her dupatta. Eww! Arnav showed irritation. Khushi continued her monologue"I told you what I wanted to say. Now I'm leaving".She left. Arnav flummoxed "unbelievable".I loved how he said that!
Sanaya was absolutely brilliant in this scene. In her interview with Gul, Gul mentioned that Sanaya is a girl from south Bombay. And south Bombian girls are very modern and from upper class. She was doubtful how Sanaya will play a role of a small town girl! But she proved her wrong. Sanaya actually is an innate actor.

La was pacing back and forth in consternation.Suddenly mami appeared with a goat.La relieved  to see Laxmi. But mami didn't bring Laxmi but her "double role".Mami, I salute your courage. How dare you playing games with your MIL's favorite pet. La was puzzled"she is not real".Mami teased "e to asli hai, woh nakhli thi. missed call. this is real, trunk call, bahar se jo aye hai." Unfortunately the goat was dappled with a black spot. Mami decided to makeupia her with cream and powder. Mami I guess was taking revenge. Nani gives more importance to Laxmi than mami. So it was her badla.πŸ˜† But Khushi recognized that it wasn't Laxmi. she told La not to lie to Nanii and suggested her to search Laxmi instead. But mami antagonized her"she wanted to prove you wrong and you will be insulut(insult)  and be out of the house." She misguided La and as usual La trusted mami and ignored Khushi.

Nani was worried.she was incredulous of her decision to give Laxmi to La. La and mami entered to her room with Laxmi. She got happy to see her and take her from La.

Khushi was anxious in apprehension.She was thinking to find Laxmi before the matter get serious.

My Vm for the day
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Episode 73 nd 74

Title Credit : Cynthia ( special Thanks to you...for givin the titles on time so tht the edit don get delayed πŸ€—)

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

@Arshi, Ami, sohara, Indi, Durga

Thank you so much for your well wishes and suggestions! πŸ€— You are so right, Indi, that asthma is a modern day thing! I always hear in the news! Somehow, I'm not too surprised at all that good number of people here have children with asthma!

My little boy is 3 years old! His first asthma attack was in August! At first, I thought he just had a cold/cough! He started with a running nose and later coughing! Gave him medicine! I think on the third day he gotten worse! He was coughing a lot and vomiting and can't keep his food or liquid down. He was completely wiped out and notice his breathing sounded differently. Called his pediatrician and she suggested that I take him to children's urgent care since it was on a Saturday! I was shocked when the doctor told me that my son had an asthma attack! The doctor gave him medicine and nebulizer treatments. He mentioned if the wheezing doesn't stop after 3 nebulizer treatment then my son had to be admitted into a hospital! My was so scared! Fortunately, we got great result from the treatment! Believe or not, the doctor was so surprise how lively and talkative my son was after the 3rd treatment! I was so relieved that he was back to normal again!

I had no idea what triggered his asthma! My son also have eczema and so I thought he might have some allergies! Got him tested and he's allergic to peanuts, dog, cats, wheat and dust/dust mites. A week or two after his test, my son suffered from some sort of allergy attack! Both of his eyes were so swollen and red with some bumps on the face and hands! Scared me to death because the whites of his eyes were swollen and potruding out! I gave him Benadryl. So where ever I go, I have to carry a zip lock bag of epipen, Benadryl and inhalers.

My son had running nose two days ago and he woke up this morning with a cough. His condition got worse today with cough, wheezing and vomiting! Hopefully, he'll be better tomorrow with the inhaler treatment every 2 hours! He's sleeping now with the humidifier on.

Durga, thank you so much for your suggestions! Arshi, please do share your homeopathic treatment with me! I do hope he'll grow out of it! Ok, it's getting late here about 2am! I will have to catch some zzz's! Takce care!  Love you all!!

Oh, Katelyn, he's just a little baby. Feel like hugging him. πŸ€— Don't worry, he will be fine. About the cold, hope your doctor is giving medicine which suits him, because not all medicines for cold are suitable for people prone to asthma. Whenever he gets a cold, let him drink warm water at regular intervals. No need to fill his little tummy up with water, just a sip or two will do. Point is to keep his throat and chest well-hydrated. During cold, the throat and chest tend to dry up causing congestion of the chest leading to breathlessness. The warm water helps in avoiding congestion by clearing the phlegm in the chest.

I am sure your doctor is giving you all assistance and advice to you in this matter. Wishing your little boy a very very speedy recovery. 😊 

DurgaS thumbnail
@BarunDiwani

Episode 66

Khushi makes a list of "To teach La" while Anjali dictates,
"chotey ki pasand na pasand hum aapko bata denge (I'll tell you his likes and dislikes)" ... Ofcourse, Anjali would tell his "wife" first about his likes and dislikes, but what's more interesting is the alertness on Khushi's face as Anjali says that... I felt a  weeny bit of excitement  from her and the willingness to learn about her laad governor...afterall, that's one of the reasons she's here IMO.
Khushi's already in the wifey mode and she doesn't even realise that. πŸ˜†

Just when her mouth can't get any fuller, (something  yummier than samosas walks in)
Ha, ha. This line is good. Loved the samosa eating picture edits. Too good. πŸ‘πŸΌ

The whole living-in thing bugged her but deep down,  but in addition it was him living-in with La. I smelled a bit of jealousy.
Oh, yeah. It's been bugging her ever since. 😲 

"relax ASR, even if i try i can't become like that Chamkili" ...Arnav has a "that's true" expression on his face
Same expression we have too.  πŸ˜† 

Lovely review Ami. πŸ‘ Going for the next one now.

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Hey Katelyn, how is he now? How old is he? Do take care of him. He would be feeling very weak after the bout of Asthma. I'm myself an Asthma patient, so I know how it is to be desperate for breath. The heavy and strainful breathing will tire one a lot and will cause a burning sensation in the chest. Feed him apples or apple juices, it will cool down that burning sensation. Apples really give a lot of relief at this time. Let me give you a few tips based on my experience.

* Identify the triggers that cause the asthma attack. It could be dust, cold weather, allergy from plants or anything else that could cause allergies. Once you know the cause, you can take the necessary precaution.

* Let him develop the habit of drinking water in regular intervals, especially in the mornings. Water helps in cleansing your body and it has been proven to be very useful for asthma patients.

*There are some breathing exercises in Yoga which are easy and can be easily taught to kids. Some deep breathing exercises early in the morning on a daily basis goes a long way in preventing asthma. I will see if I can find anything on the net about it and send you the link.

*As Arshi mentioned, homeopathy too has an effective medicine, it takes time, but I've heard it is effective. I did try once, but I was having exams at that time and wanted immediate relief, so I shifted back to allopathy.

* A positive thing is your child is young and as he grows older the effect of asthma will come down, this I've heard from the doctors themselves.

So, don't worry, just take care and give your child lots of love and comfort, and convey our love to him too. 😊  

Can i call you Dr.Durga???  my bro-in-law has asthama too, he is Dr. himself but not sure if he knows about the natural remedies, will pass on to him. 

@Katlyn, hope he's better now 
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 73 nd 74

Title Credit : Cynthia ( special Thanks to you...for givin the titles on time so tht the edit don get delayed πŸ€—)

Love the soft look Supriya, as always you pick the perfect pics :) that gussawala of ASR bottom left...Haaaye! Barun says he doesn't have a temper in real life, what a shame, glad we have endless pics of ASR in that emotion