Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 33
Khushi proved herself that she is not less than mighty ASR. She showed to ASR that her life is more precious than 1 lakh contract. By putting her life in danger Arnav already nullified the contract. Her moral speech left everybody flabbergasted in RM. Nani actually was amused by Khushi's gesture. May be she was glad thinking that there is somebody in the world who can teach ASR a lesson.
Arnav was puzzled, at a loss, what to say or what to do. He was completely stunned to see  a rebel Khushi. But he was indeed upset to think that he might not gonna see Khushi any more. That's why he was remembering Khushi while reading her resignation letter .ASR's attraction for Khushi was very visible in the episode.
Khushi was also restless. May be she also was feeling hurt not to see Arnav any more.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

EPISODE 33

Confliction is a part of every game indeed and today's epi was evident of that.The confliction in between ASR and Khushi which started in Lakhnow fashion show took a new turn today.Khushi was under his wrath without guilt that day and today he was but under guilt.That day when he crossed his limit by breaking her Dori and scattered pearls,Today she accused him and  misunderstood him by breaking the Dori of his Egoistic necklace his CONTRACT.That day he misjudged and suspected her through his past's shadow and pre assumed actions and today she did the same through her suffered encounters with him. That day they both were baffled and froze in the midst of that moment without knowing each other and today by knowing each other but in denial "mode".Mujhe Farak nahi Parta" (I don't care.)

That day she entered Sheesh Mahal in his den without Name without permission by mistake and caught up in an unknown game but today she entered in his den RM with Name (Her name is Khushi Kumari Gupta Hai) with His permission in this game of confliction and the resolution of which turned into an undeniable "mode"Mujhe Farak parta hai."( I care) Which turned into undeniable emotion that grew into undeniable "Love". Magnificent but loop is not closed yet------πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Epi starts with Brother's promise as per yesterday."You are my family".He is successful for bring a Smile on his Di's face by hiding his tears as he means a "father figure" to her and she is as a "mother figure" to her but her mother is  and will be  at highest "pedestal"in his life no matter what and SHE is the one whose tender and wise words will give him strength to rise up again as she is the strongest Bishop among the two in this game.

My fav scene.This picture speaks volume.It displays the current situation of the game which is going to change nothing but the position of these two which in turn is going to change the meaning of their surroundings and people around them.Game is so getting interesting.πŸ˜‰

He gave permission to let her come in.Love the way he calls her name "Khushi" like he owns it now.She walks in with chin up,he comes down the stairs with concerns written all over  till they face each other.Her nervousness and panting make her clutch her "Dupatta" to fix.(Love this scene) and her eyes fell on her "Sacred Scar" along with him.😊

Flashbacks

"Tum----- Theek ho?" (Are you ok) After fb of the incident reeling  in front of them,That's what the man of few words could come up with but other side she is up to no good today . It seems his soft concerned voice increases her courage to heat up.Pause here: Doesn't everytime when he goes softer she gets the opportunity to not to miss .mmm... πŸ˜†

That day ASR was heartless King who threw the daggers into her heart with his merciless brain today Khushi is returning the favor without being selfless and forgiving at that moment as she knows she can't win this game without being one."as she told Payal, "Agar uss Rakshus nein larna hai to' hum bhi tayar hain'"(If he wants to fight she is going for it) But he was not fighting dear...and that is going to make her restless too.mmm..πŸ˜†

With her striking stroke Khushi"Kia Kaha aap nein'..,Hum Theek hain.Aisa Sawal to sirf aap hi kar sakte hain'.Sirf Arnav Singh Raizada hi itna Kuch hone ke baad yeh pooch sake hain'. keh hum theek hain."(What did you say,I am ok.Oh yeah only ASR can ask this kind of question after all of this.)Pause here: Was she expecting something different outcome after all of THIS...???

He opens his mouth to explain--- but she stopped him.

"nahin!(No) aaj Hum bolenge...
toh jahan tak aapka sawal  ka jawab hai... toh haan, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, Hum abhi theek hain...aur agle kuch hi minton mein hum aur bhi theek hone waale hain... kyonki humne yeh faisla kar liya hai... ke hum yeh naukri chordenge.Yeh raha Hamara Istifa."

(No.today I will speak.the answer of your question is yes I am fine and in next few min I will be better because I've decided that I'll leave this job.Here is my resignation.)He gives her a staggering painful look without blinking a muscle after her disclosure.She does not stop.She counts every given task by him through which she suffered but she put her heart and soul in it because she knew the meaning of the contract.

"khushi kumari gupta ka naam aapke keemat se zyada maine rakhta hai'."(KKG's name is more than the price you put on contract)

Pause here:I wish she knew HE stood up for Her name and his whole kingdom knows about it.Sigh 

That day in Sheesh Mahal he was speaking about her "aukat" (status) and how the gals like her think and act,today she was raging about his "Kind" and how the person like him act without thinking.ASR she got you there didn't she.hmmmπŸ‘

"Iss se phele aap hamari "aukat" par puhach jaein ',Hum aap ko bata dein'. Hum yeh naukri dar kar nahin chor rahe''par Hum kissi ke naukar nahin ban sakte'"

(Before u reach to my status I want to tell u ,I am not leaving becoz I am afraid but b/c I can't become servant of someone) 

Khushi,"I was trapped in the guest house yesterday for hours which gave her time to think and she reached to only one conclusion, "ki bhad mein gaye aap aur bhad mein gaye aap ki naukri'."She throws her anger by giving him lecture on rights and responsibilities (Just remembering Spiderman's uncle words "Great powers comes with great responsibilities") and then turns the table on him and gets even with him that "by abandoning responsibilities, he lost all the allegations towards the contract "Yes I am fine', not because of you ,despite you and don't think I lost because its you who lost this time badly."

"Jo Inssan kisi ki zindagi.. jan bhooj kar khatre mein daal sakta hai 'uss insaan ke saath hum koi rishta nahin rakhna chahate'. Aur yeh mat samjihiyea ga keh hum nai Har man li hai'kyunke yeh har hamari nahin aap ki hai'.aur aap harte bohot bura hain Mr Raizada'.. kyunke aap yeh nahin manein gei keh galati aap ki thi'" ( She accuses  him sending him over guest house puts her life in danger and not admitting his fault as he is egoistic).

Asr got the taste of his own medicine today.She uses the word "Rishta".What was she thinking?Is she thinking he wants some relationship with her and on what basis?hmm.. Interesting.😊

"Hamari Zindagi ki keemat hum se pyar karne waloon ko maloom hai" Very touchy indeed. Pause here:  I think she thought at this point he will say something but uhhh'nothing.He is Rakhshus..not anything else.She brushes out all of her thoughts'but was she successful ..hmmm...Nahhh...????😲

My life is important to those who love me and can't imagine to do such a thing to me.Pause here: Khushi you are telling him who always risks his life to save yours.rain hug,guest house and from now on ---------every timeπŸ₯±

He is the one who really knows the value of her life at the end"Khushi mujhe khabi chore kar maat jana..mein tumhare baghair nahin ji paoonga" ( Khushi neverever leave me..I won't live without you)

During all of this ,he stood still with range of emotions over each and every accusation she made but with hurt and pain, his eyes fills with anger over this that she might think he had sent her there purposely to "die". Pause here:You are right ASR  but try to put yourself in her shoes,you won't find her wrong either'...

He stepped forward in his powerful way gazing her still and she steps bacward as usual in assertive way .  "Bol Diya" ( said it all) and sticks out his hand for resignation letter. Khushi with anger still,"Bol Diya" and smacks the letter in the palm of his hand.His hand is still sticking out as he is not ready to let her go.Pause here:He went against his nature today and did not say a bit to her. His concerns and budding love for her today made him to control his anger all along.He does not want to hurt her any more because she did suffer a lot because of his anger which in return hurted him and all he did just stared at her helplessly and lifelessly afterwards.awww'😭

Naniji,Anjali, and Mamiji witnessed the unimaginable scene of their life.I felt Anjali sensed something as she knows her "Chote" very well.(AS in the beginning her character was way too mature and sensible){After this I think Mamiji should never call her Phatti Saree but ...)

After saying goodbye to Naniji she turns and there is this uncertainty all over her face as she did something wrong.In this Brain Vs Heart game,selfless and forgiving Heart is on now.As she is walking away ,he stood there without looking away. His heart was being wrenched out with every step she walks away from him. In between his heart vs Brain ,Controlling brain is on.Right at the door she stops and turns to look at him.Her pain and his longing on her is so visible as someone is snatching his world from him and her side she is expecting him to say something,do something to stop her' Pause here: During Nanital trip "Hum se aap ki yeh chup sahi nahin jati..kuch to boliye 'chaliye What the hi keh dijiye'He can't see her quiet and she can't see him either even he throws anger does not matter to her as during kidnapping.She loves both Shaitan and Rajkumar.

Sheeh Mahal ,That day She left with heavy heart  because someone took something precious from her "Her Respect".Today she walked out again with heavy heart because she is leaving there something precious "Her Heart".That day she did not look back because of "fear" that he might do something to disrespect her but today she turned back because of "hope" that he might do something to stop her.

Both gaze each other and their eyes speak without uttering a word.He crumbles the paper in his hand without breaking his gaze.

It seems to me as he crumbles the paper by glaring ok then go and he crumbles her hope that he might say something to stop her and she is like ok then good bye.Both are arrogant and egoistic at this point...

On the other side love Mamiji's instinct nature about Shyam that he might has another woman and that's why he is not paying attention to Anajli even in this condition as she is fastening and he did not even call once.I like her in this sense because in IPK with her 007 James Bond nature she always brings the negative but true nature of others on the surface.

Shyam is stuck by another calm and sharp cookie Payal as she asks him to fix Buaji's pension problem and get a job for Khushi in his office.He was about to get punched by his non verbal cues as Buaji his savior enters.He really did play along with Buaji's emotions very well.What can I say...

Khushi is walking out with baffling heart as she stopped by Rahim chacha .I noticed Khushi's longiness as she might still hopes for something. Anjali seems have understanding of Arnav and khushi equation I think comes to her;"Hamare Chote itne bure bhi nahin hain." Chote is not so bad may be you both misunderstood each other.But she is way proud of her for standing up against his brother.

Kushi is walking home  with her lost look as Payal calls and asks everything is fine.Payal asks"Khuch Bola  whoh"'(Did he say something..) and that's exactly is bothering her'.She mumbles in her head."Humein itns Bura kyuon lag raha hai"(Why am I feeling bad) and tell her she will talk to her when she will be home."Tum Theek Ho"as ASR asks her,and she answered yes "I am fine."But Is she.?...No and she knows it and he knows it'.

."Tum Theek Ho" Payal asks her and she has no answer.Baffled Khushi  and why not,anyone in her shoes could be ''Its not easy to let go of something which is pulling you like this towards itself''the feeling and longing towards that "Rakhshus"who is her savior also.Who she supposed to believe and who she shouldn't."Humein itna Bura kyuon lag raha hai"(WHy am I feeling bad)Her anxiety is increasing with her increasing steps out of RM,going away from him.

ASR is in his room.He is staring at the resignation in his hand, he crumbles it and throws it on the floor as he is done with her,,,,,,,,,but isn't  he???

He conceptualizes her in the red saree with loose hair.  Kushi envisions the rain hug..  ASR ,himself pinning her up against the wall.  Kushi ,herelf pushing him.  He has the same vision.  ASR ,himself carrying her out of the guesthouse. Both of them, fb reeling the resignation scene.  ASR fb her leaving the RM.Pause here:Just like hers"Bhar mein gaye aap" he threw the paper"Bhar mein Gaye tum" no rotten tomatoes plz its my opinion'

Pause here:He remembers all the attractive moments while she remembers all of his concerns and caring moments mmm...Beautiful

Both of them are lost in pain and baffled about what just happened'..There is mote than a human eye can meet sometimes and that's exactly we had here'.Even they both are forcing out of their life now but they both are not so done.Its written by fate no matter what...

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAK8D3P9pjs

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAK8D3P9pjs[/YOUTUBE]

I apologize my friends and fellow readers for any spelling errors or anything today.Lost two times in tech world and really IPad sucks...I have no time for collages and my creativity which is making me restless.Way too bust in my work.I still welcome chappals ,rotten eggs or whatever but with love...

Plz hit LIKE or do comment.Thanks

hi arshi,
deep take, sir. enjoyed hugely. i was so happy to see someone else also felt there was a parallel with the sheesh mahal first meet fight. my interpretation a little different, but yours is plausible and powerful similarities in those two days. i specially liked your ref to her respect and her heart, the two things that seemed to have a major place in these two meetings.

the silent communication in this episode was so so interesting.

in red, stuff i really really liked. in pink, i faintiya.

indi52 thumbnail
just a thought, as we see more and more of mamiji.

like asr, i have a special lau for mamiji. i love her nastiness, her insecurities, her cleverness and a survivor's canniness, of course she is the best dressed woman on earth and her englisya is first rate. she is a most cleverly devised character, so many shades, then that overlay of comic character, and she is the hint dropper from the gods, our writers. utkarsha naik did wondrous things with the material she got. in my eyes, she is a really fab actor. wouldn't mind seeing her as the lead in some offbeat romance.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode 33

Khushi proved herself that she is not less than mighty ASR. She showed to ASR that her life is more precious than 1 lakh contract. By putting her life in danger Arnav already nullified the contract. Her moral speech left everybody flabbergasted in RM. Nani actually was amused by Khushi's gesture. May be she was glad thinking that there is somebody in the world who can teach ASR a lesson.
Arnav was puzzled, at a loss, what to say or what to do. He was completely stunned to see  a rebel Khushi. But he was indeed upset to think that he might not gonna see Khushi any more. That's why he was remembering Khushi while reading her resignation letter .ASR's attraction for Khushi was very visible in the episode.
Khushi was also restless. May be she also was feeling hurt not to see Arnav any more.

hi sohara,

good to see you. yeah, it was a strangely poignant episode despite all the raving and ranting. 34 showec how much they were thinking of each other. 😳 like your thoughts, especially in bold.

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: indi52

hi sohara,

good to see you. yeah, it was a strangely poignant episode despite all the raving and ranting. 34 showec how much they were thinking of each other. 😳 like your thoughts, especially in bold.

How come we are still on this thread?

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode-34
Arnav was lost in Khushi's thought. He couldn't accept her leave. He didn't want  to get her out of his sight. Same with Khushi. She was actually wishing to see him again. Though she was giving the excuse to scold him, but she already has fallen for her laad Governor.
Shyam was giving all the efforts to show his care and love for Khushi. On the other side his naive wife is keeping fast for him. and he was pleasing other woman. What a hipocrite man Shyam was!  Mami is really smart, that she guessed right about Shyam. 
Nani was really concern for Arnav. Though her treatment to Arnav was wrong, but she actually was trying Arnav to get a normal, happy life like others.
The highlights of the episode was the pearl in Arnav's pocket. So it was clear that Arnav fell in love with Khushi at the first sight, though he never said it in the show. If he didn't love her, then why he kept her pearls? The creatives should show Arnav's confession in the show.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Here is the link for Episode 33.Sorry for being so LAZYYY

ArshiHamesha
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 34 & 35

Bafflement and confusion is a side dish of a course meal of confrontation and exploration of taste is the seasoning during tasting this meal and that is set menu of these two epis.The game is catching heated debate about rules and regulations and how we can mold these to win it.Involvement of each and every member of this game is super ironic and worth praising. '

Arnav side,' "Kia Kia hai tumhare Dimag mein jo tumhain pareshan kar raha hai"What is in your brain which is bothering you.Khushi side  "Hum theek nahi hain.."(I am not ok )is the confusion after the confrontation (in between these main players).The King wanted to make his queen to feel his importance and the Queen is baffling why is she not feeling ok even after showing Him her importance .(Hum aapki wajha se nahi'aap ke baghair bhi theek hain'")I am ok not because of you but without you.Really without each other...(AS a viewer if I am not ok  how could you..)

Arnav,"Jaldbazi mein liya huwa koi faisla sahi nahin hota"(Hasty decisions are always wrong)That's exactly what Khushi did today and realization pours on her after she left the RM with heavy heart.

Episode starts with Arnav trimming plants meaning trimming his thoughts about what Khushi said.Each and every word is pinning him down but this "Hum aapjaise Insaan se koi RISHTA nahin rakhna chahte'Bhar mein gaye aap aur bhar mein gye aapki naukri'"(I don't want any relations with the guy like you..Damn you and your job) made his blood boil in his veins and he throws the pot in rage the same plant which was under his care tenderly.(How dare she says that '.I don't care about her life.)Pause here :Even his plants are not calming  his restlessness'.today.Connection: When his mom was explaining him the difference between thorn and flower he was still mad at the plant and today it's the same until this budding Love will grow into strong tree to MAKE the difference.We have to wait'...😳

Di sees him in his bafflement "Chalo khuch to hai jo   tum mein aur Khushi mein bilkul eik sa hai''Gussa'(You both have one thing in common ..anger)But your anger shows guilt.You are angry because she spoke with you like that or because she did not let you justify your side.She reminds him again because of his hasty decision Khushi could die and you wanted to say sorry to Khushi'Ahhh  Di,"Chote" and sorry'two opposite things(Arnav Singh Raizada Khabi kisi se muafi nahi mangata..)

He raged out,

"enough, di! maine kabhi kissi ko safai dena zaroori nahin samjha. mujhe uss khushi se kuch nahin kehna. mere liye  koi manie nahin rakhati.".

Pause here:Then why are you saying "uss Khushi se kuch Nahin kehna".It sounds to me you are very angry with her Arnavji'''hmmm'😳

But di persisted and asked what is irritating you...

"achha? To phir "Jab Bhi hum Khushi ka naam letein hain to tum aise "Bharak" kyuon jate ho'"

(Why you become angry whenver we talk about Khushi')He misses her Di but does not want to accept it'hmm!He is fighting his Brain Vs Heart game'.Lets see who wins'..πŸ˜‰

Other side Khushi is trying to solve the riddle of her misinterpreted  thoughts

"Hum khush kyuon nahin hain' Yeh humain kia ho raha hai'"(Why am I not happy and whats going on with me)I went his home,said everything sternly ,left his job proudly then why on earth I am not happy. As ASR is not calm by his comfort plants she is not by her comfort food,"Golgapa" "Chat"'Nothing is satisfying her like she left "KHUSHI" back there in "RAKSHUS" hand instead of contract.She left her Chirpy side while giving him "Ok I am leaving " gaze by closing his door.Buaji,Shyam, and Payal everyone is happy and trying to make her happy but She is just like "Mele mein akaili"(lonely in fair)..while scratching her  itchy thoughts'.

Shyam side "Dili mein bethe Lukhnow si baat banai jai.."(Make Lukhnow in Delhi)

Shyam is rubbing his luck it seems,but its too late.Nothing from his side ever touched Khushi though.Buaji has indeed found one for this Lukhnow train in her brainwa'.just don't like him Buaji plzzz Nandkishore shower some wisdom on her''..

At this point it seems  he is up to no good"I am not in Delhi"then where the heck are you dude???"" "baat hafto ki ho, ya saalon ki, pyaar toh pyaar hota hai."(love is timeless),liar Shyam on tour is talking about True and Eternal Love.mmm Pause here:His "ehsaas" feeling of love is just like chasing after money which slips more from your fist as you try to hold it  tightly.

Pondeing point,"Kasmein Wade sab Khush Bhula Deti hai'"(It makes you forget promise)What promise???This seems some layered side of him is yet to be unfolded''

Shyam was trying to hide the convo on phone and giving  justification to Khushi "Woh client ka phone tha"(It was my client) as she cares.hmmm'.getting irritated here'Pause here:His soft side is layered with darkness because his sweetness is an alarming sign for a person like me.He sounds somewhat prosaic and bathetic, very unoriginal'πŸ˜•

A MAN IN DISGUISE...

Shyam,"Baghwan nain humein yeh aankhein age ki tarf din hain ta ke hum peeche murke na dekh sakain"(God gave us eyes upfront so we won't see backward)

Ghalati ki thora Bhugta par zindagi to ji lee aapni tarah"(ok commit fault and then paid the price but you did live your way)

I don't know but these two dialogues are saving you from my side dude'

Unintentionally you are giving Khushi a very important cue of her life"Hamesha apne Dil ki suno"(Always listen to your heart)so she can forget what happened in the past and move on 'with her Heart' (looking back to ASR).You are giving answers of her baffling questions.hmmm πŸ˜³

"Rani Sahiba" very strange name for a client.hmmm Pause here:Budding seed which will lead to the TRUTH of real Shyam.

"Usne humain Toka Tak nahin" and that's what is bothering her and pulling her towards him more and more like she wants to run to him and ask him "Why?"

"dhai akshar ka ehsaas" as Shyam said and as he knows the best of it ,fits on Khushi as she is gambling her thoughts because she does not want to think of a man who is Rakshus but  her savior too and this second part is creating havoc inside of her "uss aranv singh raizada ka khayal baar baar mere man mein aa raha hai...itna khuch kehna baki hai' man kar raha hai ki dubara usse miloon."(I am thinking of him as I want to see him again because I am done yet..)She is not remembering "Rakshus" anymore ,her heart is clinging to him as she is holding his collar how her savior was holding her each time when she was in need regardless he was angry.Beauty is acknowledging today the "Real Arnav" who is not beast at all.Realization from Khushi side starts today.Well Done makers...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love the parallel scenes today.When Payal asks for Phone and she found"Manat ki Chabbi"(key) and other side Rahim Chacha  Brought his laundry and gave him "scattered pearls".Objects are the major part of the IPK like these two.These are SPECIAL characters itself carrying a whole lot burden of shared feelings,moments,and special place and belongings in the hearts of these two.These objects play a magnificent role in bringing these soul mates together.

They are not together but together in some ways.Key of "his heart" in her hand calling his name Arnav Singh Raizada with intimacy and longiness and somewhat confusion. Scattered Pearls of " her trust&beliefs"(which he broke) in his hand calling her name "Khushi" with the same drifting and amble emotions scattered all over his face just like these "scattered pearls".They both are touching each other ,feeling each other with staggering thoughts as they are one soul but far from being one yet.How beautiful and complicated .. it can more get'.πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

She is reeling how she found the key of Real Arnav who she  misinterpreted that day and now.He is not what he looks like,there is something else despite his anger...(remember mirror reflections which are turning into realizations now)He is reeling her pain and mistrust of her towards his  actions and how his manhandeling hurted her that night which increases his rage towards him."How could he ...Why did he..." as her words ""aap jaise insaan se.. koi rishta .." His closing fist , his regret, his guilt, his temper all want one thing...some how time could change the past and he can have her  right next to him...Sanaya and Barun ..just fabulousπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Anjali side "Aaisa kaise ho sakta hai yeh Dili mein hon aur humein pata na chale"(Its impossible that I don't know if he is in Delhi..)I am anxious to see her Pure love, her husband'.Anjali is so sweet though'Pause here:Two face husband is not other than ...'.Teej is right around the corner'...sigh!...😑 Arnav was looking at Di as he is looking at Khushi...😳

Look at him ..is he listening to her?? 

Naniji side,"Arnav apne aap ko aise barbad kar rahain hain jaise un ke Pita"

(Arnav is destrying himself the same as his father. '.Cruel Past of ASR which is spreading bitterness in his present..an inauspiciousness  in surroundings of RM'(He is destroying himself as his father did)'.Anjali is trying to ease her out but she also has a fear of loosing Arnav'poor sis.Naniji declares again La will not be the "daughter in law" no matter what

The confrontation in between young blood and the wise older shows they both are same hot blood and short tempered.Arnav,"Jab aap sab apni marzi se ji sakte hain to main kyuon nahi'"( I want to live life my way just like you all.)It looks and sounds like every young adult's rebeliousness.Pause here: I don't think he wanted to move or live in with La ,it was all because of his stubbornness  towards Nani as she was pushing his button.It was an ordinary relationship from his side to keep his society "mum"Pause here:HE was talking to Nani by turning his face for two reasons (My POV)First he does not want to be disrespect and second he does not want any one to see the lurking image of beauty covered in red saree which is crossing his face without his permission and loosening his control over it and  is making him vulnerable as a weak person infront of others.ASR can't be weak just for that ordinary girl.But Chote Naniji loves that gal'...

Pause here:His words "Uske pass jaoonga aur uske saath rahoonga" as he is referring to La but his expressions and eyes are referring to Khushi who is controlling his brain completely.He is hurt by her words and the mistrust of her towards him but his words"uske Saath" says the real state of his mind.He wants her by his side'Period'...😳

Mamiji side,"ab iss umar mein dieting"(Dieting at this age)such a jolly character we have in her.

Nani's words"Aap wahi kar rahe hain jo aap ke Pita kiye rahe"(You are doing same as your father)The Past reels out infront of his raging brain,he is being compared to his father which he can't stand.He and Nani are reflecting eachother's emotions or in other words provoking each other's moves in this matter.  He is ready to move out of RM as this is his final decision.Anjali stops him as he is ready to do so.She tries to dissolve the issue in between the two but end up filling her eyes (Bas Kijiye aap dono)which stops both for a while as both can't see her in tears.Pause here: She is the only spoiled daughter in RM and gets away from it.

Sibling bond in IPK is shown in such a beautiful way.Anjali-Arnav, Payal-Khushi, Arnav -Akash...just beautiful😊

"Tum to jante ho inhon nai kis halat mein hamara haath thama tha"(You know he married me under what cirumstances)"Hum bohat Khshqismat hain jo in jaise jeewan saathi mile"(I am lucky to have hubby like him).Pause here:I always wonder as a woman why are we so blind in certain matters.😑

Arnav's promise,"Di mein aapki iss smile keh liye khuch bhi kar sakta hoo"(I can do anything for your smile)Pause here:He can sure kill and torture his love for her but was he successful.hmm'...thats another question... Loved  brother and sister bonding  which shows their past is indeed not past yet'and has a deep impact on their present.

FLASHBACKS

Pause here:She is his lifeline.She is the only woman who is happiness for him so far.The past has affected her somehow.She was a bride and he screamed for "Maa"in that wedding.These two things are related.What ever happened ,its climax has indeed affected each and every step of Arnav towards ASR and Anjali is the one who is keeping this lock closed and ironically "key" is in the hand of Khushi.Real Happiness who is going to  touch his soul ,capture it ,and he will  be able to come out of  ASR shell no matter what.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Coincidence 'nop its called "Fate"'.

Payal side,"Jab se aye ho gum sum ho"(You are lost since you came back')aur tum nain Bataya nahi woh chabi kis ki thi' (Whose key is that..?) Khushi's uncertain look has questions.million questions which she is trying to find answers said it all.She wants to go back to him to find answers'hmm😊

"Hum to DM se parathna karte hain keh tum uss adami ki shakal phir Khabi na dekho'.(I am praying to DM not to see that man again)

'.Sorry Payal  DM is not with you in this Love matter as she is a fixer of it..

Amma Babuji side,"Ab us office mein jane ki Zaroorat nahi hai'"(You don't need to go to that office again)Sorry amma but DM is there'She has to go to get her, her Arnavji'...😳

Shyam and Arnav two of them are talking about living life their own way'interesting------ one(Arnav)is living his life his own way and the other(Shyam) is making to live his life his way.hmm'What a difference????

I must say Barun Sobti portrayed every part in these two characters as ASR and Arnav is just riveting and brilliant.I have no clue how the makers thought they could replace him or whatever'.He has really god gifted talent 'Standing ovation for him.Brilliant'''.πŸ‘

I will talk about bro and sis complete Mandir talk in the next session'

That's all folks ...for now..

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPkfs4rRr5A

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPkfs4rRr5A[/YOUTUBE]

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
My fav VM
Crdit to ZOHA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9M5xdT0lyk&list=FL-Zfuj67epdszkH1Vr83_EA[/YOUTUBE]
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey all...i knw m late...nd m really sorry...m still catchin up on your reviews...nd all of them are beautifully written πŸ‘here is pic of epi 32 nd 33

Picture credit :all your picture posts frm Blast from the past #2...hope u all din mind πŸ€”

this is one of the best episodes...i loved the dialogue delivery...i loved Khushi's outburst...nd both Sanaya nd Barun's acting nd expressions were perfect for the scene ⭐️

guys please let me know if u all arn't comfortable with me takin pictures from your posts...i'll stop makin edits...let me knw...
Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago