DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I have been cooking up a new fan fiction idea in my head. Not sure if an OS/SS but definitely something I want to write about. Here is a first look:

"English, very bad. Hindi, okay. Marathi, dhaasu".

These were the words of a fair maiden from a faraway land who became the talk of the town.

She was so mysterious, so unknown, so intriguing that the curiosity got to their heads.

She was tortured by paparazzi much more than the her dark days in the sin city.

He was unable to decide if her life had taken a turn for the better or worse being with him.

"To hold on or to let go? That is the question".

Index: below

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Index

Teaser
Ch1 Jab we met
Ch2 Media Frenzy
Ch3 First time is a charm
Ch4 The big day
Ch5 Meet the parents
Ch6 Overdrive
Ch7 Homecoming
Ch8 Cups
Ch9 The dining incline
Ch10 The Turmoil
Ch11 Her Secret
Ch 12 Russian Chills
Ch13 Lost and found
Ch 14 Dreams & Nightmares
Ch 15 Judgement Day
Ch 16 Meet the Lawyer??
Ch 17 Day in court
Ch 18 Trial date
Ch 19 Deliberation
Ch 20 The fertility doctor
Ch 21 The Test
Ch22 The bundle of joy

tes_v1 thumbnail
Whatever it is, bring it on! Since you're writing, I'm definitely reading! =)

Plus, the teaser sounds interesting enough. ;)

-T
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Chapter 1

A high pitched squeal occupied the air and it grew louder with every step he took. He became impatient to give a name to the voice. "Who is it?"

A lone voice responded in fear, "I was wrong. Please spare me".

What stood before him was a gruesome scene of a woman covered in blood smears begging for her life. RK, the cold blooded superstar, felt his conscience trying hard to come out. He took the girl into his arms and fled the scene in hurry. Bittuji, RK's trusted assistant, was left alone to face the media, like always.

RK took her into his home, arranged for medical assistance and even came to check up on her twice a day, until she had the strength to talk again. She woke up to the sight of a handsome Rishabh Kundra caressing her cheek. She immediately rose up, startled from his touch. The mystery girl stared at RK in an effort to comprehend the situation. Oblivious of her background, RK tried conversing in a few different languages until finally reverting back to Hindi.

"Tum mere ghar mein ho, ajeeb aurat. The RK mansion, Mumbai, India, Asia, Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy. Hindi mein baat kar raha hoon. Kuch samajh mein aaya?"

She gave a blank look that made an already upset RK reach his tipping point. He screamed at the top of his lungs, "What language do you understand?"

"I. I. understand Hindi. No speak. English...so,so. R.r.r..russian, Marathi", she made two kissing birds with her hands to sign okay.

RK couldn't help but smile. She had somehow done the job his entourage of twenty idiots had not been able to do in years, calm him down.

"Get dressed into something colourful", he pointed at her dull hospital gown, "We'll talk downstairs. Seema help her".

She was downstairs, waiting at the dinner table, within a span on minutes. He was amused at how much strength she had gained since the day they first met. He did not know if she liked him, he did not know anything about her. Still, he somehow figured out, she no longer perceived him as a threat.

He made a bold attempt at breaking the ice, "What's your name?"

"Madhubala"

"Madhubala, ahaan. I like it".

"How did I get here? Big scary man no kill you?"

"I am clearly alive", he was ready to get back into his sarcastic tone when she gave him the grumpiest of looks. He put on a stern face, "Tumhen hindi samajh mein aati hai na, toh hum hindi mein baat karenge".

She signed okay with the kissing birds again. He was on the verge of melting from her innocence.

"Madhubala, I like you. You are going places", he left her alone to ponder over his words. He had hoped to see an infatuated fan girl but, it seemed as though his words were of no avail. She ate in peace, unaware of how much he wanted her attention.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He came back to the dinner table to talk to his mistery girl. He knew her name and that she was either Marathi or Russian. Now, he needed to know who hurt her and how to make their life a living hell. 

"Madhu, can I call you that?", he continued without hearing her answer, "Ofcourse, I saved you. You have to do as I wish".

She chose not respond to his arrogant comment. He continued, "Tum kahan se ho aur tumhari vaisi haalat kaise huyi".

Her hesitation became apparent. "C.c.Chocolate. I want chocolate please", she dodged his question and continued eating. 

To be continued...

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting...plz continue
what is this :| ? I'lm purely disappointed, only loved the ending and such a short update and thnx for hyperlink
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Very intriguing 👏
why was she in such a state 
RK's care and wanting her attention was cute ❤️ ... loved it ...
oh chocolate 😆
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
super waiting for more
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

what is this :| ? I'lm purely disappointed, only loved the ending and such a short update and thnx for hyperlink

I am convinced that you are the male version of Shobha Dey.😆
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: iiDona

I am convinced that you are the male version of Shobha Dey.😆

Even Priya seems to agree.😉