Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
NICE UPDATE DEAR...WAITING FOR MORE ND LONG UPDATE...THNXX 4 D PM ALSOOO...
...Seema... thumbnail
Thanx for pm and for giving such a wonderful and bit senti update.would love to read more and more.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepak148

the suspense is killing me now. Poor RK lol. plz update soon and open d suspense now.

I think I have milked it enough. Teehee. You may expect some truths now
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoshad3119

NICE UPDATE DEAR...WAITING FOR MORE ND LONG UPDATE...THNXX 4 D PM ALSOOO...

Yes as you wish. You are welcome. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update as always luv to know madhus dark secret...update soon:-)
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

"Daddy, daddy you home. I miss you", a little girl came running down the stairs. A bony, middle aged man picked her up. "Come her my little princess". He touched her nose and deposited an unknown red liquid on her milky skin.

The little girl played with his tangled beard and asked, "Am I your princess, daddy?"

"Yes you are", he lit up a half smoked cigarette and coughed up the smoke near his daughter's face. "You know what I told your mama when you was born?"

"What daddy?", she backed away irritated from the tobacco smell.

"I told her you za pure princess with angel wings. You daddy's heir. You carry me legacy".

"Leave her alone, you monster", a woman struggled to get her message across as her voice was overpowered by clinging metal chains. The man spit in the direction of the noise and continued, "You za only one with white angel wings and I will turn you dark. Not a feather left unturned", his vicious laughter was louder than the metallic sounds. He searched his pocket for the pictures of a fetus. "Look, this baby try to take me princess' place. This witch, your mommy, she is witch. You know what I did to him? I killed him". He squirted out a pint of human blood from a needle and wet his girl's clothes. "I drained his blood. I got it for you. Now, you can have the red frock you always wanted".

"It smells", the little girl struggled to take off her blood soaked clothes in disgust. His psychosis peaked as the bony man lifted his daughter by the ponytail. Her fragile flesh was giving up on the brown hair it held.

This time, the woman in the background did not let her metal clutches shut her up. "Spare me baby", she screamed, threatening to break the chains that held her captive.

The man let go of the child's hair. "Papa is sorry", he whispered in the ear of his unconscious daughter. "Don't make me mad again. Me loves you", he placed several kisses on her pale cheek, leaving blood marks everywhere. "I am going to make you a dark angel. Not a feather left unturned".

"I was wrong. Please spare me", the little girl woke up from her nightmare. She frantically searched for a mirror. She praised the heavens when she noticed she was no longer with the bony man; she was no longer a tortured little girl. She admired her feminine figure in the glass and wiped away her tears. She walked back to her bedside and noticed a tall man lay beside her. She traced his symmetrical face with her fingers. "Everyday I wake up, I pray a silent prayer. I no believe how lucky to have you my side. I no believe a low life like me and you Prince Charming".

"Hey", Rishabh woke up from her touch. "Don't you dare utter those words again. You are Madhubala Rishabh Kundra. "

"You no meant to hear this", Madhu flushed with embarrassment.

"I know", he smiled and kissed her on the lips. "This is your punishment for lying to me", he leaned in for a deeper kiss.

"I sorry", she kissed him back. He pulled down such that she lay on top of him. "What I say before, it no false. It true, my truth". She tasted his lips and absorbed his scent.

"Uhmm", he responded as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"I will only continue once I tell you what you want to hear", she backed away and sat up.

"Which is?" He followed suit.

"Your truth", she gave him one last look before exiting the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How was it? Good? Bad? Let me know :)

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
hmm short update. i don't get it. His dad killed her mother's unborn child ? plz tell and update soon and plz a long update. You're a fantastic writer
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

hmm short update. i don't get it. His dad killed her mother's unborn child ? plz tell and update soon and plz a long update. You're a fantastic writer

I think you get it. Whatever you said is correct. He killed the unborn child. That is all you know for now.
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very bad! Just kidding its lovely, I was imagining every dialogues and scenes in my head. Damn girl! You can write. Are you aspiring writer?? You should, Whats your real name? In case in future you published ๐Ÿ˜‰
BTW who is that handsome man in your dp??
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: _MagnificentM_

Very bad! Just kidding its lovely, I was imagining every dialogues and scenes in my head. Damn girl! You can write. Are you aspiring writer?? You should, Whats your real name? In case in future you published ๐Ÿ˜‰

BTW who is that handsome man in your dp??

My name is Jasleen.
Writing aspirations, never had any. That might change๐Ÿ˜Š
The handsome devil, Ezra Miller. 
BTW you flatter me too much๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ