Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DevilClan

I felt bad to c Madhu lyk dis but I luvd d caring side of Rk.

You felt her pain, I did my job.
Thank you.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Recap: RK's homecoming surprise.

"Madhubala Rishab Kundra, there is so much I don't know about you. And, I get to spend an entire lifetime getting to learn what I don't know", Rishabh muttered under his breath.

"Aren't you lucky? Lucky you get me. I unlucky I get you".

"Seriously? What more could you ask for? I am all that you want and more".

"How you know what I want?"

"Cause all them girls want it. Plus, I am sure you don't want to miss out on all this", RK forcibly rubbed her hands on his face. She immediately backed away. "Change shower gel. Too strong. Hate axe. Superstar know better".

RK sniffed his tee and went back to his topic of interest.

"Lets talk to each other, yeah? I didn't even know what was wrong with you. I still let you have your space. Now, I want to know. I have to know".

"I, I no want. I scared you hate me, please".

"I won't ever hate you Biwi. I will tell you something about myself too. Let's go for a drink".

"I no drink".

"Caffeinated drink".

"Kaffiene. No caff-eeene. No cough-eeene".

"Coffee, my Russian Biwi".

"Vaisa bolo? Bada aayee".

"Aayee nahi, aaya".

"No correct".

She punched him lightly on his bicep. Then, she rubbed the very spot where she hurt him. RK smiled his crooked smile in return.

-----------------------------------------------------------

They reached the nearest cafe where office crowds had gathered for their morning fix of coffee. There began a social media havoc as the line from the cash register shifted to face a celebrity couple on their date.

RK walked toward the store manager whilst guarding Madhu behind his build frame. "Here, take my card. I will pay for your entire day's worth of business. This place is mine for today".

"Yes sir", the manager hastily signalled his employees to shut down. The crowd sighed in disappointment. Madhu posed with a peace sign to some pleading teenagers who took no time to click and walk away before RK lay his eyes on them.

Madhubala and Rishabh were alone, at last. RK brought back two cups of gingerbread latte to his lady as soft music play in the background.

Maybe, I love you. Maybe, I do.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM7f_ccXIv0[/YOUTUBE]

"Impressed?", he smirked.

"NO", she shot down his high hopes.

"This one is for you. Now, talk".

"You first".

"I expect you to answer as well".

Madhu signed an okay with the kissing birds. Rishabh instantly caved. Gosh, her okay cast a magic spell on him.

"I", a long pause followed before he could continue. "Mein jab chotta tha toh mere papa ne khudkhusi kar li. Phir ma ne shaadi kar li. Mein akela tha toh Deepali se mohabbat ki. Voh bhi paise ke liye mujhe chod ke chali gayi. Meine jispe vishvas kiya ussi ne dhoka diya. Aur hairaani ki baat toh yeh hai ke", he hesitated to continue. Madhu lightly brushed her hand against his to console him.

"Ab tumhari baari".

"I, where start? Me and maami, we ballet dance in Moscow. When mama alive, I nutcracker lead ballerina. I snow dance every Christmas. I so haappy then. I miss ballet", Madhu began to tear up. "Then, fell apart. Maami gone, nobody bother. I burden, kick out of school. No money. No house. No ballet. Fredrick, monster tell me he get me dance. Really, try sell me some European gang. I bust them head with beer bottle. I run trailer. Ship. India".

"What about the mafia? You told me something about the mafia last time". Rishabh sensed her discomfort but, he had to find out the whole story.

"Uhm, no. I lie. Can we go home?", she released herself from his hold and got up. Rishabh followed.

"Are you telling the truth now?", RK yelled from behind. He grabbed her by the wrist and turned her around to face him.

"Believe me", Madhu responded in a voice that was neither questioning nor pleading.

"I trust you", he pulled her in for a hug such that her face collided with his muscular chest.

"Oye what you doing. Can't breathe", Madhu struggled to get out.

"The paparazzi", he pointed to no one at a distance.

This was just a trick to get her close to him.

"You are definitely a B cup or, a C at the max. No, a B".

"What?"

"Your, you know", he motioned to sign for a woman's breasts and made a run for it. He closed the car door before Madhu could reach him.

"PERVERT", Madhu screamed as she buckled up. "I no B".

"Show me and prove me wrong", Rishabh winked. He roughly spun the steering wheel and drove away to avoid getting hit by a furious Madhubala.

Both Madhubala and Rishabh shared their dark past with each other. But, was it the whole truth? Or, just a tip of the iceberg?A little pointer to any guys reading this: women really do HATE axe. [Gives a headache]. Don't let the commercials fool you. Invest in something sophisticated and use it in moderation. Key word being, moderation.

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

"Let's dine in tonight, eh Biwi? I will cook", Rishabh tried to calm his agitated wife. Maybe he had pressed a button or two too hard. "It'll be a five course meal. Just wait and watch".

Madhubala acted indifferent to the idea when really she was charmed by his efforts.

"Dinner's ready", he spoke after an hour and half of silence. Madhu clenched her fists at the thought of the possible disasters that occurred in the kitchen.

" The first course, a cream of mushroom soup for my lady".

Madhubala's gestures, of wafting the scent off the soup and inspecting the garnishes, gave the impression of a food critic at work. Rishabh eagerly awaited her approval, She took a spoonful in and tasted the soup. No answer; four more spoons and still no answer.

"Mmm", she finally made the kissing birds and added "thanks bunch".

"This won't do Biwi. I need something more than a thank you".

"Come here", she patted him on the back and even gave him a side hug.

"Not enough", he gave a look of dissatisfaction.

She gave in looking at his dimpled cheeks. She pulled him closer and gave him a peck on his stubble.

"More".

"Congratulations, here Nobel Peace Prize. I do this everyday hubby. Sit down. Eat".

Surprisingly, RK did not care that Madhu just one up'd him. All he cared about was she called him her hubby. Her words were a stamp of her approval on his petition to take the relationship to the next level. He felt loved. He felt like a husband.

He finally understood where the glow on her face came from when she watched him eat. He felt content just watching her sipping on the soup.

"Next course, steak, medium rare".

He presented a plate of somewhat pink meat. Madhu suddenly stood up. "T.a. wha.take t.t..t. this away. Please, please", she covered her ears with her hands and backed away from the table.

"Relax Biwi. It will just be a minute. See, I am throwing this in the garbage. Now, breathe in and breathe out. Everything is fine".

He put his arm around her shoulder and they made their way back to the dinning table. RK wanted to ask but, hesitated as he was reminded of the doctors' warning of Madhu's remaining symptoms.

He made an effort to pacify her. "Let me guess. You don't eat meat either?"

"No. Vegetarian".

"Have you ever had any fun?", he taunted her in effort to divert her attention.

"I used to", she hesitated to continue.

He realized this was not the time to question her about the real reasons behind her behaviour.

"Then, you watched a lot of PETA and they convinced you otherwise. Damn you amazing PETA commercials! If it wasn't for you, me and wifey here would be enjoying a steak dinner".

She burst into laughter and Rishabh joined in. Her heartbeat was finally back to normal; all thanks to a considerate pati.

"I more fun than you, Mr, Pati. We vodka vending machines".

"No way", RK was shocked to hear her idol of innocence may not have been so innocent back in the day.

"What you think? Its Russia. Rum cakes for breakfast everyday. I talli".

RK's jaw dropped.

"What about boyfriends? How many, naam, umar, pata aur saara kacca chitha". Jealousy was rearing its ugly head.

"Two", Madhubala pouted at her shocked husband.

"Phew", RK breathed a sigh of relief.

"What? I committed. Stay with long time. My first Tomas. To. Maa. Sss."

"I get it. Now, can we move past his name?"

"You jealous?"

"Why would I be?"

"He prettiest boy in school. We met when we ten and stay till fifteen. I kiss so many times. He no kiss back. I break up".

"Why didn't he kiss you?"

"I ask, he say he like William , a guy. So, he no".
RK was laughing so hard he struggled to get the words out of his mouth. "Aha, hahahaha. He was omg ahahaha gay. Poor baby".

Madhubala's plan had backfired. Instead of making RK feel the slightest bit insecure,  she herself became the object of mockery.

"What about the other one?" Rishabh was now sure he married an angel. None of Madhu's adorable attempts at badassery would taint her image in his mind.

"Zee other one, Sasha. My real love. Handsome but, only two dates. Me daddy no like him. Shoo him away. Go gone".

"Thank you daddy ji", RK chuckled.

"No more fun. Eat".

"One gay and the other daddy shoos away. Poor thing. There, there", RK rubbed her back trying hard to supress his laugh.

Note: The subject of mockery was Madhu and not Tomas. My story is not meant to demean the LGBTQ community. If anyone finds the above mentioned text offensive, shoot me a message and I will take it down. Thank you.

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
jasleen finally madhu is getting normal , nyc one
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yayy.. update time.

Lovely updates. I'm enjoying the way Rishbala's relation is slowly moving a step higher.

Thanks for the back-to-back updates.
...Seema... thumbnail
Bundle of thanx for pm nd for giving cute and lovely back to back updates.continue soon.
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very Nice Updates

It is nice to see that things are getting better for Madhu
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hahah😆😆 RK cracks me up! He is hilarious and Madhu is no less. Past of Madhu is still a mystery, but lovely updates! Enjoyed reading them :)
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Up next:
Rishibala visit the Eden ballet center.
Laikin...every Eden has its serpent. Will this Adam and Eve be able to survive its venomous fangs?
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: iiDona

Good thinking.I will not reveal. Wait and watch, yeah? Or better yet, make another guess😆

An other guess is she might have seen someone being badly behaved with or something that reminded her of any similar treatment or incident with her...and reality and fear strikes very harshly to her...
Hey haven't read 8 chap...will read it nowEdited by dreamyjennice - 11 years ago