Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Desire6

Dat was too scary, fab piece of writing dear... Continue soon...

Thank you. 

DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevilClan

Was middle part of story real or dream one? It was horrendous to imagine Madhu chopping that devil.

Yes, it was a dream, one that she feels will turn real.
Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Santhu.The.King

Pheww.. Ow.. What Is That.. 
Nice Update 👏

Precise description of the three subsections
Thank you.
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the updates!
They are awesome, and thrilling..
Waiting for next update! :)
seemamittal thumbnail
Nice update but u scared me in between
Thank god that was a dream
continue soon
N thanx for pm
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Loved the updates!
They are awesome, and thrilling..
Waiting for next update! :)

Thank you Uday
Good to hear Fromyou
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakura_mayur

Nice update but u scared me in between
Thank god that was a dream
continue soon
N thanx for pm

Thank you andns worriesaboutthe pm
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Recap:  "Angel, I caught your knight. What do you have for me to let him go?"

"I offer me. Turn me dark, let him go".

"You love him that much", he grabbed her by the ponytail.

As  he tried lifting her up like the old days, she suddenly felt heavy. He couldn't carry her body weight. Time had taken its toll even on his butcher bones. He dropped her on the floor like a brick. He emptied a bottle of pills into his mouth and chewed on the bitter powder. He pulled on her hair again, dragging her across the rough gravel. Each step tattooed a wound on her legs, a proof of this dark light, this silent noise, this pious crime. The universe was not in order. Two innocent lovers were being sold to the Satan. The gods had taken solace in their bunkers, too afraid of the dancing evil .

"Kill him and I will never show my face again", Boris aimed his knife two inches away from his daughter.

"Let him go. I leave him, come with you. I go kill who you want", she kissed his feet. He kicked her in the nose till she bled maroon.

He was busy sketching on Rishabh's body, acid blue ink staining the spots where he would insert his dagger and let out the red waters. He wanted the orange skin to lose its colour, the green veins to turn grey. He wanted no part of the ebony locks to adorn a head admired by his princess. He marked all over like Rishabh's body was a crime scene. It was about to become one. Nobody except Boris, was permitted to love his princess. That's how it had been and that's how it always would be. He was there to make sure he held the exclusive right to his angel. He had gotten rid of an unborn brother, two boyfriends and a birth mother. A husband was no different.

Rishabh's lips were sealed, he struggled but his body failed to cooperate. He curved his lips, opened his mouth, shaped his tongue but, his vocal chords gave up. He couldn't tell his wife goodbye. He didn't want to tell her goodbye. He was helpless. He did not fight his tears, he cried in fear, in anger, in disgust. But, more than anything, he cried for Madhu whom he could never love the way she did. His brown eyes were wooden, begging for judgement day, pleading for the end. He felt worthless.

"You kill him, I kill myself. I die pure, white wings", she cried one last cry of desperation.

Boris  woke out of his psychosis, he backed down. He put his hands in the air, "nothing stupid. I  no kill za lover. Lower za gun".

"Let him go". Boris released Rishabh from the electric chair, his hands still tied behind his back. Rishabh struggled like a fish out of water, dying to get close to Madhu.

"Come with me like you promise, we leave him here". Boris agreed to the exchange.

"No", Rishabh howled like an injured animal. Madhu quietly followed Boris, he dropped his weapon and held Madhu tightly in his grip. They walked away, leaving half a Rishabh behind. Boris took a piece of him, his Madhu.

Twenty minutes had passed, Rishabh did not make an effort get out of his shackles. What was the point? He let Madhu go into the arms of a murderer. He heard a deafening silence then, a shot fired. And, silence again. He went blind, he went deaf, he went mute, he went insane, all at the same time. Then, it came back. He was seeing Madhu, he was hearing her, he was smelling her, he was speaking her, he was tasting her on his lips. She was back, with him. Madhu released him from the handcuffs and he dropped his head in her lap. She leaned against the wall, playing with his beard. They did not talk, they listened to the quiet in the air. Their love shaped into salt droplets and slid down their cheeks. They stared, into each other till the world broke their eyelock.

The authorities had arrived. The meds carried out a dead body, Boris was gone for good.

"I kill him", Madhubala confessed to Rishabh. They took her away, cuffed and caged in a metal van. Rishabh lost her yet again. He went ballistic on the media  for questioning his wife on the arrest. RK had to be tasered  and detained until he calmed down. But, he didn't calm down. How could he keep his composure when they were  tormenting his love?

"Chief, media wale hee Bhabhi ko bahar laane mein madad kar sakte hein. Chief, aap shant ho jaayeye. Aap hospital chaliye, aapke chot aayee hai", the assistant tried reasoning with RK.

A/N if the writing sounds cuckoo at times, I hope it is justified. Did this help calm your nerves? For RK & Madhu, it is only uphill from here, or so we think.

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
hmm u didn't describe how he kidnapped him and madhu can twll polive that she protected both of them by killing a killer who was going to kill them. very short update, not happy
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When will these dreadful parts going to end and I can hav some peaceful parts to read. And I want Madhu out of asylum.