just let the fire burn [SlytherInMe.]'s index

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

just let the fire burn

hello everyone - my jaans, my tharkis, my jigar da tukdas ðŸ¤—

A few people had suggested that I open an index of all the stories I have written so far, and since I, myself, am having a difficult time keeping track of all my stories - here I am with my itty bitty but mighty index!

Vaise toh mein harjaga badnaam hoon 🤪 but just a little snippet about me: I am Ashu - yes, it sounds exactly like the sound of sneezing ðŸ˜† I have been an on and off member of IF since 2012 with many username changes and failed attempts at writing  I have written on many couples but my main works in the past revolved around TaaRey & ArShi. I am currently only writing on ShiVi with a few miscellaneous stories but plan on writing on RaghVi & FaTejo.

before I delve deeper into the sections of my index, I would like to take the time to thank a few very special people who have made my comeback to IF so memorable and special 

first, meri tharki jaan (ananya269) - probably the first friend I made when I joined back. Thank you for taking me under your wing, fueling my tharki desires, creating amazing stories, and always supporting my crazy stories ðŸ¤—

not a day goes by when I don't use my didu (bhavna101) as my sounding board - whenever I am stuck or lost, she helps me see through my own nonsense and I couldn't be luckier to have someone so supportive. Thank you for always being there for me, forcing me to think out of the box, giving into public demand and writing wonderful stories ðŸ¤—

next, my coco jaan (Hanyshah) - someone who has pushed me through six whole chapters of one of my short stories, something that has never happened before. Thank you for endlessly supplying me with amazing ideas, listening to my crazy and daily concepts, ranting with me about Rishita and constipated, and for just being you ðŸ¤—

whenever I need advice on whether or not to post a certain chapter or one shot, I always go to my badi (Sakmen). Thank you so much for reviewing everything I send you, spamming with me in the 18+ thread, fighting with me over my husband, and for being the lovely soul you are ðŸ¤—

last but certainly not the least, thank you to all my friends who have taken time out of their days to read, like, and comment on my stories. It is with your support and love that I have completed 10 one shots in the span of one month - something I have never ever down. This is the most I have ever written because of everyone's encouragement and amazing feedback. I love you all so so much ðŸ¤—

Post One: Introduction

Post Two: PMs List

Post Three: Drabbles

Post Four: One Shots

Post Five: Two/Three Shots

Post Six: Short Stories

Post Seven: Fan Fictions

Post Eight: Requests

*I will be updating this thread with beautiful tags once I figure out how to make them ðŸ˜†

Edited by SlytherInMe. - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail

PMs List

please like/love/laugh (basically react ðŸ˜†) to this post if you would like to receive PMs about any of my updates. I will be sending them out, hopefully, once a week with a compilation of all the updates I have written throughout the week. I have 300+ friends in my buddy list, most who I believe are inactive, so in the interest of time - I will be sending PMs to only those who like this specific post. 

otherwise, I will be tagging everyone for the specific stories they follow whenever I update

please bookmark this thread as well, since I will be posting links to all updates routinely

SlytherInMe thumbnail

d r a b b l e s

ShiVi:

silent

GauRa:

love at first sight

RaIta:

realization

Advay (IPKKND 3):

revelations

SlytherInMe thumbnail

o n e   s h o t s

ArShi:

that one moment

love me like you do

ShiVi:

bubblegum

snakes & ladders*

enough

healing

gola

mirchi

proxy

haan har ghadi

saiyyonee

mujhe kaise pata na chala

chole ke peeche kya hai

FaTejo:

sauda

TaaRey:

ishq bulaava

anamnesis

Omkara & Gauri:

labon ko*

stories with an asterisk (*) indicate mature themes

SlytherInMe thumbnail

t w o / t h r e e   s h o t s

ShiVi:

scandalous

tere liye

SlytherInMe thumbnail

s h o r t   s t o r i e s

ShiVi:

roleplay

tip tip barsa pani

AdiYa:

learning to breathe

SlytherInMe thumbnail

f a n   f i c t i o n s

ArShi:

one last time

ShiVi:

sirf meri dulhan

teaching her

SlytherInMe thumbnail

r e q u e s t s

I will be quoting all the concept requests I have received in the past and any new ones anyone else has. This will be my way of keeping track of new concepts and for everyone's reference on upcoming stories of mine. 

please only comment requests in this thread from now on - it will be easier for me to keep track ðŸ˜³

if I have missed any, please do remind me and I will add them in!

I will write on almost any couple but would prefer ShiVi, RaghVi, FaTejo, ArShi, & TaaRey 

---

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Wohoo! Yeah! This forum is really turning into a party! Welcome Ashu! I did a major ROFL when I saw your username (wish I was a Slytherin, but the sorting hat placed me in Hufflepuff, and I don’t know why). 

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being a writer who is willing to write some 18+. I think I’ve been hiding it good, but I’m absolute trash who loves myself some good romance.

In terms of ideas and thoughts for the stories, I was thinking of the following (as I was thinking about doing a Couple’s Appreciation Week especially for ShiVi), but feel free to write whatever you wish! All of us love each and every story here!

ShiVi

(Note: All these are a single word prompt because I’m curious as to how our writers will come up with a storyline seeing the word):

-Chipkali

-Coffee

-Jealousy

-Suhaag raat (I’m verifiable trash, and just want some good stuff)

But would also love GauRa and whatever couple name won for our little MeraDevTa couple as hedwig_potter said!

Welcome to the forum new friendsmiley40! Get prepared to be annoyed by mesmiley36

Originally posted by: NidhaA

Welcome back from your hiatus and Potterhead from Hufflepuff here (Do not agree with J K Rowlings stance on Trans people. Choosing to separate art from artist)

Though I have many many disagreements with the show I agree that GauRa are refreshing. ShiVi interest me  because Shiva’s always angry mood fascinates me and hate- marriage jodi is still a guilty pleasure. 

Ideas for OS 

1 - Raavi decides to toss out Shiva’s personal favorite oil.

2 - Shiva ruminates on life , Raavi, shop, Raavi, home, Raavi (you get the gist)

18 plus -

1 - Shiva’s open eyed day dream in a closed for business Pandya Store

2 - Raavi manifests her wildest Game of Thrones level dream.

song recommendations

Originally posted by: Janeavneil

Kalank title track 

Laal Ishq 

Khamoshiyan

Ishq sufiyana 

Originally posted by: barbieflora

That's a swell idea darling!smiley9

When I saw your title, all I could think of was Troy and Gabriella's rooftop dance to "Can I have this dance" smiley42

Ek ShiVi scene with them dancing pleasesmiley43

With cherry on top!smiley4

Originally posted by: lopli

I am so glad you created this post. I always imagined an intimate ShiVi scene on Hai rama yeh kya hua from Rangeela. The song has the 90s vibe and definitely suits the personalities of Shiva and Raavi.

I was planning to write an OS myself, but I am terrible at being descriptive about intimacy, and I dont want it to come off as cringey.

Here is what I had in mind. Its after ShiVi have confessed, Raavi is alone in the house, when Shiva returns home, he is in full on romance mode and puts on the radio when this songs starts playing and teases Raavi. 

Originally posted by: AsadZoyaILU

i was listening to a song and it reminded me of shivi.

dil me ho tum ankhon ma tum pehli nazar se o yaara

can u write an os on this

shiva confessing his love or raavi confessing

SlytherInMe thumbnail

tagging anyone who has ever supported any of my stories, when you have some time please do check out all the posts on the front page - especially posts 1, 2 and 8! thank you so so much for your support and kindness, and for encouraging me to open my own index ðŸ¤—

SlytherInMe thumbnail

tagging anyone who has ever supported any of my stories, when you have some time please do check out all the posts on the front page - especially posts 1, 2 and 8! thank you so so much for your support and kindness, and for encouraging me to open my own index ðŸ¤—