||~My Writing Index~||

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

||~Prabh's Pastime~||

An Index of my IshRa Writing

Fan Fics

Ishra FF - Destined Love  [On Hold]

Her parents chose him for her, his parents chose her for him. She can't get along with her father and he can't get along with his. An arranged marriage decided for them and with so much in common, love was bound to happen...or was it? Are Ishita and Raman destined to fall in love or not?

Ishra FF - A Contract Of Love 

A story where Ishita & Raman get into a relationship through a contract/deal for their children and their life after the deal has been done. Inspired from the basic plot of YHM, with changes of course.

Ishra FF - Ruined or Reformed [On Hold]

My newest story about IshRaRu, it is more of an action filled and adventure story with romance as well. The real story starts when a pair of best friends have their plans changed due to a child they meet along the way...

Ishra FF - Main Aur Mrs.Khanna

My first FF ever. It is a story where Raman & Ishita meet after 6 years after breaking up when Ishita comes to India to apologize for her past mistake. Raman hates Ishita who is married to Ashok hence the title. The story is about Ishita & Raman's journey from here on, and whether they will fall in love once again or will Raman continue to hate Mrs.Khanna.

Short Stories

Ishra SS - Chaha Hai Tujhko [Ongoing]

Ishra SS - We Begin Again  

Ishita and Raman staring all over again after 7 years. Coming together for the sake of Ruhi who is going through trauma after being kidnapped, it's the story of Ishita and Raman making up for their past mistakes for the other's sake while taking care of their family to bring everything back to how it was 7 years ago.

Ishra SS - Jealousy is Key

Ishita plans to confess her love to Raman only to become jealous and suspicious of him having an affair when she spot him with another woman. Jealousy plays it's role in the love story leading up to the confession and comes after. 

Ishra SS - When the Heart Breaks

She hates him because he broke her heart. Her hate breaks his heart. How did she become so hateful? And amidst it all they have a young infant, and as their baby is their only connection, how long will it be before they find love or will their live on with broken hearts?

Ishra SS - The Blessing of Bliss  [On Hold]

A short story on Ishita and Raman's struggle on infertility. Was originally to satisfy myself after the issue of infertility was handled on the show, this story is all about how a couple in love deal with the things that come along with infertility and how they attempt to overcome this together to get a child of their own. 

Ishita SS - A Woman [On Hold]

A story on a woman; Ishita. She's given with the responsibility of her child and her family. After handing over his responsibilities, he leaves her alone to manage everything. How does she do this and what does she face?   

Ishra SS - Bidding On Love

A former three shot, now short story, based on the concept of charity dating and shows IshRa meeting through this unique way of dating.

Two/Three Shots

Ishra TS - The Affair

Ishra TS - When Life Falters

Ishra TS - Untitled 

An untitled story kept untitled as onscreen chemistry between two leads becomes off screen sparks, yet a hesitation to confess takes over.

Ishra TS - To Stay With or Without 

They lived without each other for 7 years. Now when she returns presumably from the dead, he doesn't want to accept her back breaking her down. After a long separation, will they decided to stay with each other or feel they are better off without the other?

IshRa TS - Distance

Ishita and Raman, engaged and deeply in love. Yet like every couple they aren't perfect. He believes that she doesn't have time for him while he isn't the most responsible person according to her. Will these issues create such distance between them that it will ruin their relationship or will they emerge stronger than their problems?

IshRa TS - As Long As I Have You

A TS based off the jail track. When Ishita has been in jail for a month, what Raman does in an attempt to get her out and how Ishita has to do her part as she wants to get out as well. A story on how their love becomes the support in tough time.

IshRa TS - I Trusted You

A TS based off the surrogacy track and what I wished to see happen. Raman isn't able to go through with the surrogacy knowing he has broken Ishita's trust. And about what happens to Raman, Ishita and their relationship after Raman reveals the truth.

Ishra TS - Tu Hai Yahin Kahin 

A two shot based on Ishita's life without Raman. It has many moments of their love story and Ishita remembering them through different memories. 

Ruman TS - The Moments We Missed 

A Ruman TS where Ruhi asks Raman questions about her childhood that he doesn't have the answers to. It follows with the emotions they both feel and Raman's regret over missing Ruhi's childhood.

One Shots

Ishra OS - Her Fate

Ishra OS - Her Choice

Ishra OSes - Vacation Series

Ishra OS - The Fulfilled Dream

Ishra OS - Just One Meeting

Ishra OS - His Lips, Her Desire, & Their Night

Ishra OS - A Love So Strong

Ishra OS - Their Fairy Tale Reality

Ishra OS - A Broken Dream Pieced Together

Ishra OS - Coffee Love

Ishra OS - Her Perfectly Imperfect Story

No one is perfect. Ishita Iyer had always heard the same and believed until she met the love of her life. But little did she know the man of her dreams wasn't so perfect, and she would soon be with the perfectly imperfect man.

Ishra OS - The End

He is a human. He can only handle so much. So what does Raman do when it's all over, when he feels like he has only pain to give to his loved ones and when he has no one anymore. Will it be the end to their relationship, her life or his?

IshRa OS - Ek Duje Ke Liye

An OS based on Raman and Ishita's feelings and perspectives during the Param. Taken from the original track, this OS emphasizes on the feelings of the two as the confrontation happens and how the happenings change their equation form Ruhi ke liye to ek duje ke liye.

IshRa OS - Their Dance

A Christmas OS on Raman's dance with an alluring Ishita. As they celebrated their Christmas with a dance away from everyone, Raman's mind does its work and he decided to gift himself a special present.

IshRa OS - The Surprise Guest

On a business trip away from his madrasan, Raman arrives at a hotel where he is left surprised by an unexpected guest, a unexpected woman showering in his room's bathroom.

IshRa OS - I'm With You

An OS on how Raman supports Ishita as she suffers from mental stress due to Shagun's death causing violent attacks. Based on the show's ghost track and a different take on Raman's constant support for her throughout this situation.

IshRa OS - Together Forever

An OS on Raman pouring out his feelings and fear of losing Ishita due to numerous incidents that happened to her and how Ishita understand his plight, promising to always stay with him

Ishra OS - Moving On

An OS for the Pic-OSthon where Ishita & Raman confess after they discuss their past with each other and has Raman getting slightly jealous when he hears Ishita talk about Subbu.

Ishra OS - The Aftermath

An OS on based on the earthquake shown and the aftermath of it. This OS focuses on the feelings of Raman, Ishita, Ruhi and Adi after the earthquake is over and the trauma it has left behind.

Ishra OS - Your Pain is My Pain

An OS where Raman falls sick and Ishita takes care of him. Just about the love and care Ishita and Raman have for each other.

Ishra OS - Zindagi Mein Aayenge Gham

An OS about what happened when Ishita is diagonsed with cancer. It's about how Ishita and Raman both fight through this problem and Raman's care and support for Ishita while she feels helpless at her state.

Father's Day OS - Giving Back to You

A Father's Day OS on Raman's relationship with his siblings and children. Also has a part about Adi apologizing for what he has done to Raman in the past. About what a dad does for his kids and their small ways of thanking him.

RaDi OS - The Present of Forgiveness

A Raman and Adi OS on where Aditya realizes the mistakes he has made in the past and tries to correct them by apologizing to Raman.

Mini OS - Had He Failed?

An OS on a father's perspective when he finds his family broken and his son hospitalized. His thoughts on whether he had lived up to his responsibilities or failed to keep his family together & wronged his children.

Raman OS - Ek Aur Saal

He sits in his room, drinking away as he had been for the last seven years. But this day is different. It was the day he lost everything, his daughter, his wife, his love, his happiness and himself. Sit with him as he lives through the start of another year without his Ishita...

Ruman OS - His Little Girl

~~~~~~~

I hope you all like the stories and please leave your valuable feedback on them. Thank you everyone!

Edited by Prabh. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..TeriDeewani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I really like ur work..
Thnxxx...
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the index Prabh
i really enjoy your writing
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx 4 ur index...
sorry idnt knw ur real name...
keep writing more..
really i lykd it nd enjoy also.. 
DilMereSuntaNhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Prabh,

Glad to know you have added your index !
Keep writing coz I love reading them :))
I guess you know it but still telling you again I love your works !

Congratulations and I am sure this index will keep growing with many successful works.

Love,
Sruthi

shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Much needed for me...
THanks for the index...
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bookmarking it.
Will read in vacations.
N let you know
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats prabh,party time:-)
i love your work .thanks for index:-)its easy to catch your writtings:-)
Prabh. thumbnail
Updated Index with two new Ishra TS and added more color to my bland index. Hope you all like the new stories and will leave your feedback on them!
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As a guy I always I m strong bt after reading last TS Tu Hai Yahin Kahin even my eyes are wet...I even mentioned that in dat TS where I cud literally see Raman tellin those dialogues in his death bed U r one hell of a writer..HATS OFFF...
(P.S-I hate u fr makin me cry😭)