Raman OS | Ek Aur Saal | COMPLETED

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey everyone! I'm back with another OS! This one came to my mind after I was listening to a Punjabi song which reminded me of the scene where Raman called out to Ishita when he was drunk. I jtust recently saw that scene on Instagram. 

After that, though I continuously tell myself not to write on the present Ishita or Raman, I couldn't stop myself from writing this one. It is only Raman's POV because he is the one character I connect to more than Ishita. His feelings are what I find myself understanding more than Ishita's oftentimes and hence I wrote this OS. However since these characters are no longer what they were, I don't how this OS has turned out since it's harder to relate to the emotions Raman or Ishita feel right now. Nonetheless, since I have written this, no matter how it is, I will post it now. And PMs will be late for this one as well!

And before the OS, this was one I quickly wrote and haven't proofread, so please ignore any errors. So now without any more delay, here's the OS...
Edited by smilesforever98 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabh. thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

anisha960 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
its just beautiful though an emotional one
u very nicely portrayed what raman has gone through n he is regretting what he said years ago
he wants her madarasan to be near her to share their baby loss
it was just too gud
I cried reading this
he is devastated n living a soulless life
just loved itEdited by anisha960 - 8 years ago
ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ur story name reminds me some punjabi song"Ajj ik saal hor..
Ho gaya eh kehnde mainu
Ke main tenu yaaran bhul jana kal toh"
Prabh. thumbnail
Finally updated! Don't know how it is, so please do leave your feedback with all criticism welcome!
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg Prabh! This is beautiful! You brought tears to my eye recreating and adding depth to Raman's drunk scene post-leap. By making it on the death anniversary of Ruhi & Ishita - you just added more depth to the emotions! I just love reading your take on things! ❤️
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So beautifully written. So painful POV from Raman's heart
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Prab .. Girl I commend you for giving another brilliant write up on a single scene his drunken state scene... But the beauty that added the depth to this is you turned It inti a death anniversary day. Full of emotions, Ramans pov ... Superb .. His pain , hurt, longing to have a one last chance to see her .. Girl I teared up.
I've read atleast 3-4 Ts/ ss/ os today that made me tear up... Am emotional day for me, thank you for writing this .. Amazing talent .
lonelyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a very emotional os
d way u described his feelings was just perfect
plz do write some more
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
really a beautiful one it is
no words to explain hw the deep emotions of raman have been portrayed by you wonderfully
thankyou 4 writing this
n d pm of course😊