IshRa SS - Bidding On Love - COMPLETED

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey everyone! Maybe some of you know and some of you don't, but that doesn't matter! What matters is I am here with a IshRa three shot. The concept of this TS had been in my mind for a while now, but never wrote it due to laziness and the thought no one would want to read this. However there are some people who are willingly to read this, so I wrote it out and here it is not proofread though...

Part 1 - Below

Part 2 - Page 8

Part 3- Page 14

Part 4- Page 21

Part 5- Page 25

Epilogue- Page 29

||~~Bidding on Love~~||

||Charity Date Auction||

"I am not attending this nonsense." he said as he threw the invitation on the table.

"Raman I don't care. You have to come!"

"Mom, seriously I have an important meeting and I cannot afford to miss it. They're foreign clients."

"Raman! You are coming tomorrow and I don't care how! Your clients can wait, but this can't."

"Mom! You realize this deal is worth crores, right?"

"Oh God, why did I get such an ungrateful child. He cares more about money than his own mother's feelings."

"Okay fine, just stop your drama! I'll go, happy?!"

She gave him a tight hug and walked away as he cursed the stupid event under his breath. So now his Friday evening would be spent getting auctioned away for a date. And what problems might a 23 year old single rich CEO have a problem with this? Only the fact he hates public events and is the CEO who often skips his own company's parties and now he would be the center of attention and the publicity of his mother's event. The second problem he had with this was he hated going on blind dates. Who in their right mind would want to spend their evening with a person you have never ever met in your life? It was all so bizarre and made no sense at all. And who in the whole go around auctioning people for dates? Dating for charity has to be the height of randomness. If you really want to donate why not just do it, why go on a date for someone and waste your time as well as theirs. He was sure no one did things like this besides his mother's foundation! And what mother decided to bid away her son?! His mom had to be the only crazy one.

As he finished off the small rant in his head he started to call up his office to let them know about his change of plans tomorrow while he picked up his car keys and stepped into his sleek black Mercedes. He drove off upset as he was almost sure of losing this big contract all thanks to his mother's function. He thought about the people who would want to come to such events as he took a detour and decided to head to work a bit late just in time for his meeting.

~~~~~

||Charity Date Auction||

"I can't come to this." she said as she handed back the invitation. 

"Akka! Please come tomorrow, it will be fun!"

"Mihika what will I do there?"

"Oh I don't know maybe find a date for yourself. Just kidding maybe to eat the awesome food, or just to give me company."

"What stupid reasons!"

"Please Akka I have to work during the event and I want someone to be there with me, please. And this event helps people, its charity so don't you want to be a part of it?"

She made a puppy face at Ishita and tried to talk emotionally persuading her to come with her, and Ishita fell for the emotional talks every time.

"Fine, but I will just stop by for a while."

Mihika hugged tightly before she walked off taking her purse along.

Dating for charity...what an amazing idea! You can help people others and benefit yourself by meeting new people and getting dates. It was good for everyone. This way you could spend time donating and dating. After all time was money and this was a great idea. If she were ever famous enough or successful enough to ever attend something like this, she wouldn't waste a moment before saying yes to this. It would be so amazing to be able to raise money for a meaningful cause by offering a date to someone and spending a good time with someone new. She thought about the type of people that would be there tomorrow as she waited for an auto by the side of the road hoping she wouldn't be late to his office and get scolded again putting her job at risk.

So how will these completely two different people with different mindsets end up together...I bet you can't guess😉😆

~~~~~~~~

That was all for now! This part was just to introduce the basic characters and the story's setting! Will update based on the response, so please like and leave your feedback! Will look forward to reading it!

Edited by smilesforever98 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start
Can't wait for the next part
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The name of story itself already impress two prople opposite pole will have more fun when they meet.Please continue.
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum start! Interesting tooo! Cont soon!
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey prabh, so finally you wrote your first part of TS. it was beautiful dear. hmmm...dating for charity event is nice concept. waiting for next part...
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
"Charity date Auction"
i loved it prabh,totally different concept.
Very wonderful cause to help charity and at a time met new people ,wonderful idea.
Brilliantly written.thanks for pm dear.:-)
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dating for charity... What a unique dating nah charity nah bidding naah biddingly charitable dating :P

I love the concept.

Update soon
Thanks for the pm prabh
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Prabh!!!

This really new concept...I have not heard such type of dates bu eagerly waiting for obviously date of two different people...Waiting to see how cupid complete his work of joining to extremely different people with different mindset and

At last loving the characters or raman ishita...update soon...waiting for the next part. ...
rufana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting😃
never heard about this type of dating b4😉
unique idea...loved it
eagerly w8ing 4 next part
thnk u 4 pm😊
Shre28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Date for charity.. Sounds amazing!