IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates Chapter 53(Page 144)

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

So, here's my tiny attempt to do something big.⭐️ A Short Story that I had planned for a while to write. I just hope you like it. It's the first part/chapter of the story. I think it;s not as long as it was supposed to be, next one will be better. 😛

It was a fine evening: the dying embers of the sun gave out red glow to the lightly clouded sky. The kids played in the playground nearby and things went on the way they had in the past one year. Ishaani, having been free from her work, decided to take a moment for herself as she drove across a crowded street of London. Today a phone call from her grandmother had put her into unease. Her grandmother, Baa, had called her to tell that the date of her marriage was drawing near, and that she will have to come back as soon as possible. Ishaani took a sigh. She did not want to go back to that place... after whatever had happened two years ago. Her childhood friend, Ranveer, had betrayed her: he had tried to molest her sister, Disha, because he had loved her. Ishaani closed her eyes to erase the memories of her bitter past that included Ranveer every time. She had claimed to hate him for two years but each time her feelings betrayed her. Every time she was happy or sad, her heart and eyes would seek for one person: Ranveer. The more she hated him, the more she felt betrayed by herself. It had been one and a half years since her father's death; but the grief was still the same. After Ranveer had left the Parekh Mansion, things did not go well.

Initially the financial loss was gradual but it turned out to be the worst for the Parekhs. They lost literally everything including their house, and were forced to live a life of poor. Soon Harshad Parekh, Ishaani's father, fell severely ill; and Ishaani's life became more miserable with the news of her father's death. Few months later an order from the court came of the hearing of their case. With the blessings of Lord Ganesha they won, and most of their property and estate was returned. Despite going back to her beloved home, Ishaani did not find the happiness she had expected: she missed her father and her friend, Ranveer bitterly.

It had been two years since she was engaged to the man she loved, Chirag Mehta. Chirag had been very busy and had postponed the marriage, but now he and his parents were ready to welcome her as their daughter-in-law. Yet she wanted to run away from the world, for it gave no comfort to her.

Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well written 😊🤗 It was short as you mentioned. So now write the next part soon.
tellyfan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely, eagerly waiting 4 d next part :-) !!
perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U write so well.
Loved it 😃
Yay ishaani doesnt want to marry chirag
Do continue 😃
Do pm 😳
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: diatoms82

Lovely, eagerly waiting 4 d next part :-) !!

Thanks. I'll work on the next part next week.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfection

U write so well.
Loved it 😃
Yay ishaani doesnt want to marry chirag
Do continue 😃
Do pm 😳

Thanks Radhika! Yes, in my story she isn't dumb. ;) She feels Chirag's treachery and Ranveer's innocence in her heart.
poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting! so here ishani's family gets their house back. has ranveer become rich? can't wait to read next part. pls do continue it..
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojasidd123

interesting! so here ishani's family gets their house back. has ranveer become rich? can't wait to read next part. pls do continue it..

All the questions will be answered in the next parts. Thanks, btw. :)
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very well written...👏
and very sorry for the late comment!!...

Please do continue...and pls pm me if u will update 😳