Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Phew! I finally managed to catch up with this! ⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Trust Ranveer to take care of his own health when he is ill. Man, when will this guy ever improve?  It was bad enough that he was hospitalized that he actually got drunk again! 😕😕 I really pity Ishaani, the poor girl hasn't a clue about how to tackle her emotions and here she has to manage a deranged Ranveer. 😲😲

I liked that car scene, the one where he spoke so openly and freely before he went into that brooding mood of his. And the house scene! It was so heartwarming that it made me smile like stupid. 😃😃 Amba is so refreshing in this FF! 😳😳 Rather than being her loud and arrogant self, she over here is a mother who is simply looking out for her son's wellbeing. 😛😛

And I could not have been happier that he let Ishaani stay for the night and made her feel at home, even though their dynamics still have a long way to go. 😆😆 And the morning was pretty good. And Ishaani forgot Chirag's birthday. Ha! 🤣🤣 The reaction that Chirag had reminded me of our fella! ☺️☺️ Bring him back, CVs, we miss him so much, it hurts! 😭😭😭

But what do we have here? Ishaani doesn't seem to feel much about what Chirag things about her, yet she is too focused on what Ranveer does.  The December reindeers have brought love along with them and have spread them in the air, creating a magical aura. ❤️❤️

And my goodness, Kaliash is definitely back to my favourites in this FF. ⭐️⭐️⭐️ He just symbolizes what I've always love about him, and he over here, is endearing, rather than the mute statue in the show. 🤢🤢 He has forgiven her and has almost gone back to being the way he was with her. 😳😳😳

And then comes our Ranveer himself. Glad as he is that Ishaani stayed back, his heart has been broken so bad that he shifted his office to another floor just so that he can stay away from her, even though he doesn't get to see his wonderful view. 😒😒 In the words of Elizabeth Keen, the guy is so damaged.

Puneet has come to meet him and the mystery around the evil in their lives deepen. Ralph is hired back, but we don't know why. Companies are being made bankrupt and we don't know why. Somebody is creating hurdles for Ranveer and Ishaani both, and we don't have any clue why. 😲😲😲 This is getting more and more interesting. 😉😉 My taste for a thriller has being getting fulfilled with this track. 👍🏼👍🏼

Amba and Ranveer's conversation after this was another favourite of mine. ❤️❤️ She may have her differneces with Ishaani, but she knows to appreciate good when she sees it. 😳😳 And her concern for Ranveer makes my heart happy, I don't know why. Maybe because she is so dumb in the show, it feels good to see her behave sensibly over here.

And the scene where Ranveer visits Ishaani's room and feels her aura, my goodness!  I could feel my heart flutter and go all pitter-patter. ❤️❤️ Ishaani knows about the companies as well, but atleast she trusts Ranveer to set things right. 😃😃 And Ishaani giving away advices! 😉😉 Well, she needs to peak into her heart and see it first, if you ask me. 😛😛

And New Year's here! Woohooo! 🥳🥳 Nothing works better than a midnight kiss for this now, does it? 😆😆 On a serious note, however, I do feel a lot of tension building between the two of them, even though they are both trying to keep themselves at bay. ☺️☺️ Ishaani is to attend the party, and all I can think about is finally, she has Ranveer cornered. 😈😈

But alas, Ranveer chooses to ignore her completely at the party as well.👎🏼🤓 He makes the poor girl all annoyed and pushes her off to the edge with his 'you're invisible to me' antic. 😡🥱 But then, what does Ishaani do to get back? Accepts the hand of a guy who asks her to dance. 🤪🤪 And I was so happy that she did. 😎😎

Funny how Ranveer comes to save her from the guy, tries to give hints on Chirag and yet tries to play safe in all of it. 🤣🤔 But Ishaani has got the ultimate plan to cool off her fuming mind - get drunk!

And this part is probably my favourite one! The way they bicker over her drinking alcohol actually made me laugh out loud. 🤣🤣 But too bad for Ranveer, his attempts were all futile. 🥺💔 But good for us, because now we have a drunk Ishaani, who is as dangerous as a Bludger when she is drunk. 😆😆😆

These three updates of your have been contrast in terms of emotions, yet it all has an underlying current of heartbreak and tension at the same time. ❤️❤️ It's two magnets who are trying to go away from each other, but only keep getting attracted more and more. 😳😳😳 When will those two understand that they are meant to be? 😵😵

Superb job on the updates, Elvish! 🤗🤗 These updates really make my day so much brighter and gives me something to look forward to as well! 🤗🤗

I hope your exams go well and we'll be waiting for your next update! ❤️❤️

Ps. Sally and Puneet in the party is sooo adorable! ❤️
NidsJ thumbnail
amazing chapter Elvish... 👏 👏
wonderful description of party... 👍🏼
his ignorance and her reactions... 😆 😆 but she didn't knew that he has his eyes on her... 😉 😉
and their arguments at the bar... 🤣 these two are insane... Mr. Khanna left at rhe right time...
and now ishani is drunk... well drunk ranveer is cute... but she could be dangerous... and he way u r writing her thoughts it seems that she can burst at any moment... 😆 😆 hope he could handle her well... 😊 😊
waiting for next... keep writing...  😊 😊
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, guys! Didn't think I'd update the next chapter so soon, but still got it done. It might sound hilariously insane but blame the spoilers please. They're the cause I had to write the next chapter in such a hurry and yeah... So, everything is welcome for this chapter. Criticism, tomato, potato or anything.
P.S. Will reply to all the replies on Saturday. :)

Chapter 24

Ranveer brought Ishani out of the party hall. It was bitterly cold but Ishani did not seem to be having any effect of it at all on her. The snow still lay there in white form making the shapes of anything it had fallen upon, shimmering in the glow of streetlights. Ranveer realized it was fresh snow and it might again happen so he grabbed Ishani by her wrist and dragged her away to a safer place.

"What is wrong with you, Ishani?" Ranveer asked furiously. "Did I not ask you to stay away from drinking anything like that? If you were feeling cold, you could have asked for a cup of coffee or tea or anything like that, why this?"

Ishani did not look at him but seemed to be enjoying the view that had appeared in front of her eyes.

"It's snow!" she exclaimed looking at Ranveer, her eyes gleaming with happiness and excitement.

"You are not supposed to be staying here anymore. You catch cold, Ishani, and that too very quickly. Don't you remember that?" Ranveer said worriedly.

"I don't care. I just want to play here," Ishani said and ran towards the heap of snow which lay clustered there in the lawn.

"Don't be stupid! Don't you see it's all dirty? There are cars parked over here, and you want to play in this?" Ranveer said rushing towards her.

Ishani's face fell and her upper lips twitched downwards as if she would start crying loudly and Ranveer could see it coming. However, Ishani held on for a while, looking at him in anticipation and hoping he would find a solution for her problem. "I want to...don't you remember you too wanted to play with me in snow but you never got to because it never snowed in Mumbai?"

Ranveer looked away and whispered, "That time is gone and I don't want that anymore."

"You do. I see it in your eyes." Ishani giggled, her mood changing unexpectedly.

"Don't you get it, Ishani? You must not be here," Ranveer shouted.

"But why? Ranveer, please?" Ishani said imploringly. "Please! For once only?"

"Okay." Ranveer sighed. "But you won't play till your health fails you and that means not for a very long time you would stay there and you would have to come back whenever I ask you to. Agree?"

"Agree." And Ishani looped her hand around Ranveer's arms and they headed towards his car. Ranveer drove across small streets and came out to Victoria Park where many lights were alight though it did not have many people there. The ones present there seemed to be enjoying the evening to themselves, waiting for the right time to celebrate.

"It is snow there. It is cleaner," Ishani exclaimed and Ranveer looked towards the place she was indicating. There was a large garden with huge stones, drought grass and a lofty stack of snow splayed far away. There were a few snowmen placed too which must have been made by young children before their mothers called them home in the evening and most likely due to rigorous cold they did not melt.

"All right." Ranveer helped Ishani come out of the car and she stretched out her arms and felt the icy air hitting her harshly but it did not affect her enthusiasm as she hurried towards a tall heap of snow that gleamed in dim light of a lamppost coming from a corner. Ranveer stood by his car, his back leaning against it, looking at the things around him and feeling cold. The weather had changed greatly since few hours back. The stars had appeared in the sky and seemed to be radiating enough light to make a path through the dark in the place he and Ishani stood. Ishani busied herself in making snow angels and time to time she would stare back at Ranveer in anticipation but when he would not move she would continue making them herself.

"How is it looking?" she asked after nearly 15 minutes and Ranveer looked in her direction. She had made almost 10 tiny, adorable snowmen staring at Ranveer and looking as if they were smiling.

"You made them?" he asked in surprise.

"Of course," she responded proudly. "See, that's my favorite." Ishani pointed towards the largest of them.

"They're beautiful." Ranveer smiled and Ishani giggled.

"I know," she said, still laughing madly.

"Why are you laughing?" Ranveer asked, confused; "and what are you hiding in your hands?"

Before Ranveer could guess what she was hiding, an agonizing splash of cold water"or solid" hit his face.  

"Ow! What is this?" he bawled, and again another one hit him and this time a bigger ball of ice. He heard Ishani laugh loudly.

"Ishani!" Ranveer darted after Ishani while she ran away, giggling and waving her hands towards him. "Don't you do that again, I'm telling you." But, splash! Another ball hit him and this time Ranveer too picked up the clustered snow near a stone and threw it towards Ishani. Ishani stirred and rolled her eyes as the cold solid hit her by her shoulder.

"How was the taste of your own medicine, huh?" Ranveer asked looking at Ishani's shocked face. He laughed.

Ishani rushed to him and hit him again. "Take it," she said, bit frustrated.

Ranveer gathered all that he could in his both hands, complied it protectively and threw it again at her while Ishani escaped. Ishani squinted her eyes at him mischievously and laughed hard. For the next few minutes there were sharp showers of snow balls from both the sides as Ishani and Ranveer kept throwing them and laughing hard at each other. Ishani tried to run when Ranveer hit her from the largest ice-ball he had made and Ishani's face was filled with anger, but it amused Ranveer as he went on to get another one.

"Ha ha!" Ishani laughed from behind, as if faking the laughter. "Let's see if you can catch me." Ishani ran away to hide behind a gigantic stone.

"I won't spare you." Ranveer dashed after her but did not find her and nor her giggles could be heard anymore. "Ishani!" Ranveer said. "I know you're here. Don't hide now. I'm worried; come out please."

"That's the challenge," came her voice faintly from a distance and it was enough for Ranveer to guess where she was. Ranveer tiptoed towards the direction the voice of Ishani's came from but found no one; instead a large icy ball hit the back of his head again and Ishani laughed loudly. Ranveer turned back, and saw Ishani's expressions had changed those into surprise and fear as she ran away from him.

"You can't win." Ishani ran round and round and round until Ranveer grabbed her by her elbow, pulled her towards him and rubbed all the snow that he had picked again on her face.

"No. You take it, now," he whispered in her ear.

Ishani closed her eyes as Ranveer's hands touched her cheeks softly as a gentle caress and she found herself melting like snow over the mountains once touched by the first shaft of the golden sunlight. Her breathing grew slow and she could feel Ranveer slowly drawing his hands towards her forehead, to tuck the strands of her hair behind that had come over her face while running. A shiver ran down her spine and a part of her wished this moment to last forever; but gradually she felt his touch drifting away from her as she caught hold of his hand, still shivering, as if wanting to end the cold she had suddenly started feeling against his touch, and whispered something that could not be heard.

"I'm sorry?" Ranveer said.

Ishani opened her closed eyes and remembered what moment it was and looked at Ranveer embarrassingly, and without saying anything else Ishani again threw the piece of ice ball at him that almost had melted in her hands until now.

Ranveer looked at her as if something had changed for a moment between them and he no more reacted to her ice-sports. "Can we go now?" he asked, trying not to be rude and nor did he pretend to.

Ishani looked back at him and nodded slightly, noticing the change in the atmosphere, changed considerably as it was. Her breathing still could give her away and she tried to appear normal and keep everything ordinary between them. Ishani silently sat in the car and Ranveer drove further.

"Do you want to go home?" he asked. Ishani shook her head. "Where?"

"I don't know."

"It'll be 12 in 20 minutes. Any special place you wish to be in?"

Ishani shook her head again, trying to get over the moment that had just taken place between them but could feel its effects still remaining on her.

"Stop!" she said suddenly and Ranveer stopped the car.

"What happened?" he asked worriedly. "Are you alright?"

"I am. Just look there." She indicated towards a tall building towering on them. "It's the church. Can we go there, please?"

"Sure. Why not! But are you sure you can handle yourself after all this drinking and all?"

Ishani nodded.

Ranveer parked the car in a corner on the left side of the road, and they moved towards the church. A brown, woody building welcomed them with special warmth in it. Ranveer and Ishani entered it and saw the church was empty, contrary to their expectations, and only a handful of candles were set alight in front of Christ. Ishani unexpectedly clasped her hand in Ranveer's and Ranveer tightened his grip on hers back as they moved further as the feeling of the place took over their senses pleasantly.

"I have never been in here before," Ranveer murmured.

They both knelt down in front of the idol of Christ and folded their hands in prayer as they reached inside the hall. Ranveer looked at Ishani who had her eyes closed by now and had a very quiet yet comforting smile on her face. He smiled back seeing her and closed his as well.

"Christ," he said in an almost inaudible whisper, "you know I have never come here before but today she brought me. You know, she is unhappy. I see it in her eyes. Why do you guys always play with people like her? There are people like Chirag, if he is still as bad, I think he needs to be given the punishment. Why don't you ever punish people like him and why only people like Ishani have to suffer? You understand me? And in future if you ever plan to hurt her please drop the idea. Don't hurt her, hurt me instead. She's seen enough and she deserves happiness. Please grant her that."

"Looks like you're talking to him something very important, are you?" Ranveer heard Ishani's voice as he stood up and saw her lighting a candle.

"Something like that."

"What did you ask from Him?"

"I don't think telling you is necessary when you are so badly drunk," Ranveer returned. "You won't even remember anything in a few minutes."

Ishani smiled. Ranveer and Ishani stood there, looking into each others' eyes when the sound of someone speaking broke off their eye-contact and they looked towards the place the voice came from.

"Father!" Ishani went upto the man and hugged him. "I'm so glad to see you here. Ranveer, this is Father Peter and has been here for last 50 years."

"Good to see you, sir," Ranveer said.

"Good to see you, too, my children," Father replied, amused and happy.

"We thought there would be people in here, but there is no one. Any particular reason?" Ranveer asked.

"Yes, yes. The church needed amends"it's very old"so it was closed for last two months and was going to get opened again tomorrow. And I just came here to check if everything is alright and if I should be bringing something over here, but found you two. I'm glad for that." Father smiled. "Oh, and if you two don't mind you can join me in for a while. I live next to the church itself, up there. There are wonderful fireworks at night on every New Year eve. It might start anytime."

"In 5 minutes." Ranveer said and both Ishani and Ranveer followed Father Peter in his house's balcony. The view looked spectacular already as it was on a high and a great deal of the area could be seen from there: a large part of London was visible alight with hundreds of colorful lights glittering as if stars had descended from heaven on earth, and there was music and cheering all around that could be heard distinctly. Everyone was ready to let go of past year and welcome the New Year. Along with the scintillating view came the rush of a biting cold wind. Ishani shivered and tried to hide herself in corner so that it did not feel too cold.

"Take it," Ranveer said, handing her over his jacket. Ishani took it and wrapped it around her protectively.

"Thank you." She smiled at Ranveer.

They looked at each other, but in a few moments a loud shooting sound filled the surroundings with a fountain of green, yellow, and red sparkles strewn in the area their eyes could see. Ishani and Ranveer looked upwards and were filled with wonder and delight. The sky was set ablaze with the countless distinct balls whizzing around the sky and making louder sounds, then scattering the glittering thin petals into the view and soon fading into the blackness until another set of the same, red, green and yellow flames burst and spread the same dazzling sparkles all across the sky. Ranveer looked at Ishani whose face was glowing with the colors of the lights spread over the skies; her eyes twinkling with excitement and happiness.

"Happy new year!" Ishani shouted, jumping onto her feet and hugged Ranveer tightly, while he bit reluctantly circled his arms around her.

"Happy new year, Ishani," he said, smiling. The Father turned to look at them both and Ishani and Ranveer wished him a happy New Year as well.

"Happy New Year to you," he said with a kind smile on his face. "It has been amazing to have you here."

"Happy New Year to you too, Father," Ranveer and Ishani said in unison and smiled.

"Ranveer, I should like to see the two of you for a little more while. Perhaps we can have a bit of wine? I've got the best of it. My friends were supposed to be here tonight but they said they would get slightly late, I would be glad if you join too."

"I'm sorry, Father," Ranveer said apologetically. "I cannot have it for tonight, and Ishani cannot take care of it herself, as you have seen it yourself. I think we should be leaving now. I'm really sorry for this."

"Ah, no worries. I understand you. Don't forget to check in sometime soon."

Ranveer nodded and Father dropped them to his house's doorstep and bid them farewell wishing them a happy year ahead.

Ranveer and Ishani came out and headed towards his car while Ishani sang loudly, "Happy New Year," waving her hands up and down.

"That's not for Happy new Year' but Happy birthday'," Ranveer corrected her seeing she had confused the tunes of the two.

"Who cares," Ishani replied. "I'm celebrating. Why don't you try it too? It's fun." Ishani giggled and started singing again.

Ranveer shook his head and smiled to himself.

"Ishani, stay up for a while we'll soon be there," Ranveer said when Ishani's strength started betraying her and she tumbled slightly. He held her but Ishani seemed lost.

"Ranveer," she said after she seemingly gained her senses back.

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"What for?" Ranveer asked, confused.

"For bearing with me tonight. This was my best New Year celebration in so many years!" Ishani said turning serious, her giggles and laughter fading away.

"But we didn't do anything. We didn't celebrate like you would have wanted to."

"Of course we did!" she said immediately. "I had my best friend with me tonight, what else was needed? To add to this, we played in the snow, saw the fireworks from the best place possible and most importantly because of you I got the business partnership with Mr. Gupta." Ishani smiled gratefully.

Ranveer looked at her, surprised of her sudden change in behavior, feeling stupefied, as she continued to chant her normal banter while Ranveer still remained confused.  "I didn't get you," he said.

"You don't understand anything," Ishani said, shaking her head childishly.

"I thought you were feeling sleepy," he said.

"I am." Ishani yawned and put her head on his shoulder.

"Ishani?" Ranveer said but Ishani did not reply. He gently picked up her in his arms and brought her to the car and made her sit there, tucking her carefully on the seat, his jacket still wrapped around her.

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi Elvish 😊

Hope u are doing well 😊

I am really sorry for not commenting for the previous chapter 😭 😭

Coming back u have done brilliant job on both chapters , I feel like I am not reading a ff but a novel , such is the magic of your writing 👏 ⭐️ Loved what Ranveer prayed for , that is the unconditional love I fell in love with and Ishani admitting that it was her best new year in a while was just so adorable

Fantastic job on the chapters dear , can't wait to read more 😉 Take care of yourself and all the best for your studies 😳

Sending hugs 🤗 🤗 Edited by MM123456 - 8 years ago
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very adorable and beautiful, Elvish. 
You're a very good writer. Please don't stop writing, keep the passion alive always, for you never know what the future might have for you. 

Your talent is exceptional. 😆
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
And just when I think that things cannot get any better over here, they do! ❤️❤️❤️

Can I just break my rule of never 'awwing' and go all 'aww' on Ishaani?  Coz that is exactly what she was over here. Her childish antics, and her playing in the snow the way she was, and her snow fight with Ranveer, oh my God, this was something what I've been wanting to read after the depressing turn of events in the show, and you served it to us on a golden platter. 😃😃😃

Special hugs to you for this one. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

And Ranveer? Need I say anything about him? 😳😳😳 Even though he has his armour of steel around his heart in a vicious grip, Ishaani manages to seep her way into it right away.  The power she has over him till this date is something that she isn't fully aware of, and yet it is there. Ranveer tries to resist futilely, it only resulting in his armour breaking away a little more each time. 😎😎😎

He may claim to be stone-hearted and not let Ishaani affect him the way she does, but the fact is that his heart is drawn to her like a bee to nectar. ❤️❤️ Even till this date, her happiness and wellbeing matters the most to him, and he is ready to stand in front of all her pain and misery for her.  He never stopped loving and caring for her no matter what, even though the two of them are surrounded by a thick veil of misunderstandings. 😕😕 If this isn't true love, I don't know what is. ☺️☺️☺️

This complex Ranveer of yours makes me commend the knowledge and indepth with which you have written him. Few are able to pull off writing such characters without making it confusing and complicated, and you are amongst those writers. You impress me every time with the way you present Ranveer and Ishaani, and hand down, the two of them in this story are the best presentations of the characters I've read in any FF so far. 😃😃😃

Stupendous job on the update, dear! 🤗🤗 Keep writing the way you do and I'm looking forward to your next update! ❤️❤️

NidsJ thumbnail
wow Elvish... 😊 
such a cute chapter... 😊 😊
these two are really a treat to watch and read...
how much he can try but he can not stay away from her... she has all the powers on him... and he just fall more and more for her...  
every scene was lovely... their snow fight... and specially his prayer... it was too good...
and we r more than glad that u decided to write it early... hope the happy spoilers keep coming and u keep writing... update soon... 😊 😊
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The chapter is so beautiful... The two were in their self today,in their playful mood... I just loved their lighthearted banters... Well thanks to her excess drinking for which we could see the other side of Ishani,still an innocent kid at heart... I just loved that snow scene where the two were playing... I really liked how even Ranveer got lost in that childish moment even without consuming any alcohol... he he... That was so cute... The circumstances changed them into nerds & serious type of persons.. but they r the same at heart... It feels awesome to be childish na.. I really miss those moments... That new year celebration scene at church was a nice one...

Thank u for this beautiful update...waiting for the next one...😳😳

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: _priyaa_

Loved it ,loved it & I absolutely loved it..u know I was smiling through out the chapter...He he..& the most importantly Ishveer's childish antics..LOL..they were too cute...Ranveer ignoring Ishani & Ishani's frustration...& yeah Ishani dancing with Stephen...he's so concerned about her & very possessive..i loved it..& that bar scene..LOL he snatched her glass of wine..he he... Well I don't have anything more to say ,I'm still stuck in that scene...how adorable they are...I m thanking u from the bottom f my heart for updating this chapter...& mainly in the current scenario...Feeling a lot relaxed after reading this...the latest spoilers & that last episode caused only nightmares  for me..Oh gosh...don't even wanna talk about that craps now when I m in a good mood,thanks to u...anyways...I'll eagerly wait for the next update...all the best for ur exams dear...i had a blast reading it...luv u..😳🤗

and

Originally posted by: _priyaa_

The chapter is so beautiful... The two were in their self today,in their playful mood... I just loved their lighthearted banters... Well thanks to her excess drinking for which we could see the other side of Ishani,still an innocent kid at heart... I just loved that snow scene where the two were playing... I really liked how even Ranveer got lost in that childish moment even without consuming any alcohol... he he... That was so cute... The circumstances changed them into nerds & serious type of persons.. but they r the same at heart... It feels awesome to be childish na.. I really miss those moments... That new year celebration scene at church was a nice one...

Thank u for this beautiful update...waiting for the next one...😳😳

Hi, Priyaa. Thank you for your wonderful replies. I'm glad you liked the chapters. :)

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sania03337

Loved it dear.

It is amazing sorry for late 
Please update soon

Hi! Thank you, sweetie. :) And, no, I am sorry for my late reply here.