\\IPKKNDRewind//...Aag aur Paani... Episodes 21-169

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

~~Rishta aag Paani Ka~~

They met, with each other by destiny

They fell, for each other with intensity

Ah! First eye lock to first hug, the fire needed some ice...

The fluidity of that red saree flowing like a river of hidden treasure, he stood there completely flummoxed, totally unprepared for this sparring game of destiny, where it was written, She is yours...

She is mine...The mind clasped on her when the water was streaming in torrents making him completely drowning just like the moment of seeing her in red attire. He was lost in her, forgetting all. A line was crossed in these moments and his heart picked up the unknown hidden beat...

Ek dhun baji thi..will come way later but he can't deny it, she can't deny it...Eyes never want to leave her...even when she was not with me.

And today I accept, if I ever knew I will fall in love with her then I would never hate her...

The fire of emotions, desires, passion, longing, yearning to have her in his arms, right next to him has ignited the flame of unknown feelings...restless, sweet, bitter but He is still Kadwa and she is still innocent yapper ...

I wrote Episode analysis in 2012-2013 on Blast from the past. Just rewriting here again to celebrate  #IPKKNDRewind/2019. These analyses are missing Symbolism, connections of past and present, numerology and many deep eyesight moments and observations...For those, you can enjoy the old ones...

Important NOTE

Due to recent changes in IF posts, please don't make posts with one or two words. At least two or three sentences/add one pic if you can. The posts get deleted causing writers' index a big dip. It changes all the pages and the posts' links. Please it is a request, don't put any writer in this mess!

Credit: All gifs and edits are my creations in this thread, don't cut/crop... use with giving me a proper credit

...Rules...

Follow IF rules...No exceptions

I want this thread clean and free of bad-mouthing

/Keep it full of Love, warning you All.

Let's Begin~Rabba Ve ~

~~Bring memories, Pics, Gifs, edits and enjoy the ride ~~

~~Rabba Ve Index~~

Thread 1...Episodes 1-20

Rabba Ve [pg 1 Scroll dow]

Episode 21-22         Episode 23          Episode 24          Episode 25         Episode 26MahaEpisode 27-Part28         Episode 28

Resignation aur Bechaini

Episode 29     Episode 30-31            Episode 32           Episode 33           Episode34          Episode 35                 Episode 36       

Teej Episodes

Episode 37       Episode 38       Episode 39         Episode 40     Episode 41      Episode 42-43     

Moments of Awareness/ Can't let go 

Episode 44          Episode 45         Episode 46             Episode 47-48       Episode 49-50-51

Episode 52          Episode 53          Episode 54             Episode 55     

Hide&Seek [of hearts]    

Episode 56               Episode 57[Part 1]           Episode 57[Part 2]            Episode 58-59               Episode 60              Episode 61-62            Episode 63

Rakshabandhan/Janmashtammi

Episode 64         Episode 65      Episode 66      Episode 67      Episode 68     Episode 69

Episode 70        Episode 71

Khushi's Punishments for ASR

Episode 72      Episode 73      Episode 74       Episode 75       Episode 76      

A Glimpse of Heart&Sorry

Episode 77      Episode 78       Episode 79      Episode 80      Episode 81  

Episode 82-Part 83        Episode Part 83-84     

Heartless Prince & a Tear

Episode 85- Part 86         Episode Part 86-87        Episode 88      

Dhak Dhak-Kanyadan

Episode 89-90      Episode 91     Episode 92

Nainital Trip-Hospital hug

Episode 93        Episode 94-95        Episode Part95-96        Episode 97-Part98     

Episode Part98-99       Episode 100        Episode 101

Diwali..Jadu-Nasha

Episode 102   Episode 103      Episode 104     Episode 105   Episode 106   Episode107  

Episode 108   Episode 109   Episode 110    Episode 111    Episode 112    Episode 113 

Key of Bandagement 

Episode 114           Episode 115             Episode 116              Episode  Part116-117  

Episode 118-part 119         Episode Part 119-120

Farak, padta hai ya nahin

Episode 121-122        Episode  Part122-123        Episode 124         Episode 125   

Episode 126-part 127   

Joining Hands for Payesh Wedding

Episodes 127 -138 -----     page 55

EPISODE PART 127-128-Part 129          Episode PART 129-Part 130          Episode 131-132-Part 133    EPISODE  PART 133-134            Episode 135                          Episode 136            Episode 137-Part 138              EPISODE PART 138-PART139

Payesh Wedding/ Bachelor's party, engagement

EPISODE Part 139-140-141            Episode 142-Part 143             EPISODE PART143-144       

EPISODE 145-PART146                  EPISODE PART 146-PART147          EPISODE 148-149-150 

EPISODE 151-152                            EPISODE 153-154

Payesh Wedding/ Happy new year,La's departure, sangeet

Episodes 155- 168   ----- Page 67

EPISODE 155-156-157-158            EPISODE 159            EPISODE  160          

Episode 161                     EPISODE PART 162-163            EPISODE 164-165

EPISODE 166- 167            EPISODE 168             Episode 169        

Episodes 169-  ----- Page, 77

Thread 3

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 8 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 24

To Hold on...

Khushi, struggling to understand what's happening between them, glances at his hands on her shoulders. He realizes he's still holding her and pushes her away. He yells at her - "I told you to handle the parking, not stand in front of a car!"

Tonight ,he held her to himself and didn't let her go, instead choosing to hold her close as she calmed down, . Even on the night in Sheesh Mahal , he held her to himself when she fell from the ramp - his instinct is always to hold her.

Remember from this day on  the protective shield stayed intact..in the very next episode poolside slip of both and hold on to each other is so smartly done... Don't forget after that  we have guest house incident ... He would always knowingly or unknowingly protect her ... that's what DeviMaiya is playing around with these two...

Today he is confused with a pang of guilt but later he will be running after the ambulance for her and When he finds Khushi at the roadside buying channas -his relief swiftly changed into anger. Khushi had no idea how worried he'd been about her - all she sees him yelling at her. She sensed all but he concealed his feelings that day too.

"What if I'd lost you!" twice, giving voice to his distress.

He doesn't do that here - he just reacts with anger because he was worried about her and she nearly got hurt because of his mistake.

First secure hold and then next moment dejection after realizing of going against his set norms...Koi Matlab nahin...

Khushi steps away from him, shivering badly, and he tries to walk away but couldn't. He looks back at her up and down - she's wet, shivering badly.Realizing that what he did to her, he offers her his jacket. But being nice to her would be a weakness,anego plays a role here as this will be an admission that he cares, so he attacks instead while trying to help her. Khushi's ego is no less than his and she refuses his offering...that envokes another layer of anger in him.

Meanwhile, Arnav while driving in the rain constantly thinking of her ... it always helps Arnav to find his path in life...his driving in the night is his way to gain control of his feelings...He remembers his encounters with Khushi as he drives in the rain: catching her at Sheesh Mahal, snapping her pearl Dori, tearing her dupatta free of his car, dropping her from his office window, the sari falling off her shoulder, her tears during the photo-shoot, her standing drenched and shivering in the car park, and finally, his arms around her as he swings her to safety.

His gripping secured, protective shell around her made his own shell cracked that day with the jolt of Thunder...ASR urged to protect her, hold her, to redeem himself from the agony of bitterness...she was indeed a shining star in the most stormy night without seen by any but him...

He lost the "Faith" in things which make a child "safe " in his heaven...

a Heaven of a child is "home" 

Home comes with "parents " 

Parents come with trust and Love

Those two factors were missing in his life...badly and he learned to say"koi fadak nahin padta" It doesn't matter...just like he used to say in his childhood to his mother "I don't care"...

Self defiance and that starts seeing and hearing things for a mind at an early age and at that age that child starts his/her rebellious nature to kick in...this is a mechanism coping with "Fear"

Fear of losing that dream ...

a dream of losing someone special to imagine to be without him/her

imagine being shattered by them 

shattering that part of your life which is way hard to snatch away and that is what he has to live with it, seeing his father shattering his dreams , seeing his mother getting mentally tortured...imagining how she is going through with that pain every day, seeing her crying...worse for any child

A 14 years old is the age where a child started learning transformation...from child to a young man or a woman with full dreamy life and he started an adult's life.

where he has to take care of his sister...he became a father figure , a protector and a predecessor which he wanted from his father but he got betrayed in return...

Here comes Faith after losing Trust and Love...

He lost that trust in God..."Main apni kismat khud banata hoon..." Yes he learned that because that is one way of getting out his anger as a child...He might have grown up but his mind was still there frozen at that age...to rebel from the norms...he never stopped others but for him that part had no meaning and like so many other things too which our society and culture has webbed around us...

In some ways he is correct...certain norms of the society had no meaning if a person's conscious is not right...

His conscious was clear and straight...but again he saw two version of a same picture always..

His mother who was a protector of a home for her kids...He saw "wo aurat" another woman who was the reason of breaking a home , a family...lost his trust on an other woman besides his sister and mother ...

He saw a di, sister, a mother figure who was everything for him but he was still incomplete , empty inside searching for that unconditional Love which he only had from his mother , ...kangan of hers even enough to sooth him..he wanted that noise and he got that in Khushi but again she was a woman...another woman ...koi ladki...jiss se ASR koi Fadak nahin padta...He was refusing it and that refusal made him more angry...and he started runniing away from her...but again has to halt in the middle of the road...yes he has to stop...and she was the reason of that ...the rain was "Showers of Love" in which he drenched...fully but again wanted to run away but could he...no she was in him ,penetrated deeply making him fully drenched inside out...and he was a sponge..absorbed it all too...the Love which he was looking for...

Love which never left him after his mother and he was showering it to others in his own way ...but embraced it through Khushi who showed him that he has it all along , just come forward and hug that "feeling" and he did before standing and denying...holding her in his arms...

His memories about hurting or wronged Khushi make him pressed the breaks and his car screeches to a halt and he steps out.

"Kyun mujhe pehli baar aisa laga ki main ... main shayad kuch galat kar raha hoon?" [Why, for the first time, does it feel that I'm ... I might be doing something wrong?]

He tries to convince himself he's right, but in vain ...

"Main sahi hoon. Main jo kar raha hoon sahi hai. Phir kyun ... kyun mujhe ussi ka khayal baar baar aa raha hai? Sirf ussi ka chehra" [I'm right. What I'm doing is right. Then why ... why do I think about her again and again? Only her face.]

For the first time in forever, Arnav looks over at his actions but everything makes him confused and angry in such a complicated way that his anger rises again.

"Arnav Singh Raizada ko kisi ladki se koi farak nahi padta " [Arnav Singh Raizada isn't affected by any girl.]

yes ! not any other girl matters,BUT Khushi! as his hands are writing the destiny of her along with him...

The Rain of destiny as a hand of destiny has written a lot tonight,,,no matter how much he is trying to wash away,but standing in the rain , feeling guilty was doing the same ..punishing himself just for punishing her...

Destiny has been written not to be washed away...

her worry centered on her sister ... totally unknown about the tumult she has caused in him.His mind and heart were plagued by her thoughts.. .He FELT strongly her presence in him..He is shaken though she was shivering with cold but the red shoot and then having her in his embrace is nearly burning him...

At the top, the guilt,his reactions to her due to frustrations over why she matters dammit Why she effects him so much?.. 

Standing in the middle of the road he is clearly shaken by the feelings she has evoked in him ... those feelings from which he is running away since the age of 14...

It was late and she had not done justice to her sister's bday but Akash knew what needs to be done.He offers her ride home where we see two things,

One Akash's inner feelings and prayers get answers, he finds out Payal is Khushi's sister.His bought gift is Payal's choice...a Dupatta

Seond, Shyam's worries seeing Raizada's plate number...I didn't like his eyes on Khushi the very same way, Khushi feels.It was not right...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

[ A detailed take on 29]

Episode 29

Marked by Love

Today's epi is all about other players finding the distressed condition of Knight and Queen and the causes of that while Knight and Queen are baffled about what did they play?How did they play? Where did they make mistakes?AND HOW THEY REACH AT THIS SO FAR? Beautiful 20 min of entertainment.ClapEpisode starts at GH where Khushi is unconscious and and everyone is worried about her and waiting for Doctor.Shyam is showing extreme concerns mmm interesting.HE goes out to bring doc in

RM Nani and Anjali is worried for Chote and the moment he enters they ask him,Is he OK as his condition is saying something different.He tells them he is fine and ready to move on when Nani wants to discuss the unfinished business and he stops them with his Hand sign.(Family Traditional sign)The moment they see the wound Anjali asks for first aid but he wants to be alone and does not want his Di to take care of this wound or a Sacred Scar.The moment he wants to leave, Nani asks him were you with La?He turns and says ,"If I wanted to meet her, I would" "But he had emergency so he left.                                      

GH Shyam pulling the doctor in ghunda style and threatening him to save Khushi.It sems he cares about her way too much. Something is fishy. GH- The doctor has treated Kushi and Shyam asks his forgiveness, saying he was very worried.  Buaji hears this and it gives her a new sense of direction a creepy one '..

In RM ASR is in his room.He stops and looks at the wound which has left a mark in his hand or I say in his brain and heart.The reel of scenes of Guest house start flashing infront of his eyes,her pushing,his holding her wrist, her tears, her falling into his arms,removing her hair, wiping her tears,.in other words every touch of her has left a Sacred Scar in him.Today he is not thinking about anything else but "Khushi" and the moments which he spent with her.Sacred Scar for life for eternity.

Arnav goes to Nani as she is not Done.Nani gesticulates him and questions him about what he does not want to talk about?.Anjali begs Nani for not pushing him.She knows her Chote and his Ghusa (anger)Nani softens and tells him she is his Nani and not enemy.She knows what is best for him and his family.ASR retaliates and jets with " Lekin khuch faisle insaan ko khud lene chaiyen , aache Ya burey''Kunke jalad bazi main liye gaya faisley khabi sahi nahi hote"(The individual must make some decisions without thinking about good or bad because hasty decisions are never correct. )What hasty decisions he is talking about?The decision he took to send Khushi in Guest house or the hasty decision down the road has happened before which left a Sacred Scar or a Scar in his life which is making him realize today to reach to this decision that HASTY decisions are always wrong.(CONNECTION-Hasty decision of his parents to commit suicide which left him injured with an open wound and he got scarred for life) Di insinuates and he responds "Di" "Main Abhi Khushi ke Mutalaq koi baat nahi karna chahta" (I don't want to talk about Khushi right now." ) Everyone get shocked as Khushi's name slips from him.He reticules of what he just said,rolls his eyes and realizes what just happened and mends his words "I mean Lavanya"              

Nani interjects "Kia aap apne pyar ki khatir apne parivar ko Bhul jaye"Humka apse isse bhi ziyad zimadari ki umeed rahi hai"Aapke Amma aur Babuji ---(This is not simple you can't leave ur family for  your Love.I expected you will be more responsible as compared to your parents.)Chote interrupted "Nani please" I don't want to talk about it.Nani,"Chote Anjali hum janat hain aap iss bare main baat karna pasand hani kart hain par sach chupane se chup nahi sakat hai.Yeh pyar naam ka jo shabat hai uka eik hi matlab hai barbadi"(I know you don't like talking about it but truth can't be hidden forever.Love only brings destruction.)Mamiji rolls her eyes as Nani is talking about her as She is Mamaji's Love.[(Not Now Mamiji Nani is talking about someone else who did destroy marriage,family and may be some one's life.(Connection-Arnav's father who destroyed his family kids and pushed  hes wife to suicide in another "woman's love" and then took his life)]ASR responds ,Nani,"mere liye pyar koi mane nahi rakhta.Iss ehsas ki meri zindagi main koi jaga nahi hai kyuon ke main khud se ziyada kisi par bharosa nahi karta."(I don't believe in love.This emotion has no place in my life because I don't trust any one but me)

PAUSE HERE KHUSHI's WORDS "aap ko apne ilawa koi dikhta hi nahi hai"(You just care about anybody but yourself.)Which hurted him like an arrow to his heart today.What a contrast ASR keeping  an unseen WALL around him which makes him IMMUNE to these emotions as he thinks but Arnav inside of this WALL is so vulnerable to this beautiful emotion from all sides and gets hrt too if loved one says something or does something to Him.[Connection-Anjali says once "yeh jo arnav singh raizada wala kharoos sa chera laga ke rakha hai na tum ne uske pheche hum upne Chote ko Dekh Sakte hain and mehsoos kar sakte hain.Uski dil ki batain parh bhi sakte hain"( Behind this arrogant face of ASR I can not only see my Arnav my Chote,but also can read his mind and heart too,)]Same as Khushi. Today,Arnav was hurt.HE wanted to touch this emotion but stopped because of this WALL of ASR.( Connection-HE stopped himself abruptly in the moment when he was mesmerizing Khushi's innocence beauty) 

Nani responds again "Its easy for you to say that but I know you have chosen a wrong gal for yourself , You have to leave her."ASR "I am going to say something which you will not like at all.I will not leave Lavanya or marry her because I don't believe in marriage.I want to live life my way."

There you go Today  the family is getting this another round of HURT a Sacred Scar  from this roaring Storm which was felt more towards Nani.                   

He left for his room.Every moment he spent with Khushi was reeling infront of him and causing pain,From rain to Model shoot,from Guest house to Gupta house, all these were hammering his head and nailing his heart to bleed.TODAY Khushi's pain is ASR pain physically ,emotionally and mentally.(They have become one under DM'rule of the game) just beautiful way of reversing the scenes.He gave her Sacred Scar of restlessness in the rain after wearing Red and  he got Sacred Scar after taking her to Gupta house after the restlessness of Guest house.JUST WOW!!!!Hats off to the Makers.Pause here,He is longing on her thoughts by closing his fists becoz he is angry at himself that he cannot mend his actions from Sheesh Mahal till now) 

Remorse ,contrition ,shame , and guilt was mixing with anguish feelings for one gal who he orders to stay away from him "Khushi" only KHUSHI.He is hurt because he wounded her,MARKED her ,Scarred her with his harsh words.(If He is a cause then He is a healer and same with her too)Di who knows the "Sacred Scar ",the SCAR of past  by which He is who he is now,comes in his room and breaks his distress feelings for Khushi and offers him food.He acts like a "Big Baby" and said,"No I don't want it,"I am not hungry".Just leave me alone for a while."She knows her Chote something is bothering him . She responds,"I know you are upset and I won't leave you and I know who are you thinking about".He reacts,"No.Di, "I am not thinking about Khushi".WOW Second time her name slips.He turns around and baffles about what just he did.His eyes and face disagrees with his painful heart and brain. Di says ,"Again Khushi." "What happened to her."She declares him if you are Stubborn then I am your sister ,"Either you eat or tell me what happened"Tongue

He takes the food from her and sits to eat.Sweet Di sits besides him and asks him to feed him.He agrees upon her wish.(HER DI IS WORLD TO HIM and te ONLY TRUST BOND he knows and abides by.)She constantly trying softly and gently so he can say what he is not ready for.She asks again but he just remains lost.He is still in between his old and new MARKS of his life and trying to assemble them.Di interrupts his wonderland and asks him about the taste of the vegetables and he says,"yes."Then for the sake of these vegetables tell me what happened."?"Don't you TRUST me."Bam! That one word is enough for him because this TRUST has shattered in million pieces for him in between these "Sacred Scars" of love and hate  and now he can't have one for any one but his Di.He turns his puppy face towards his Di, His SUPPORT for life.

On other side GH Khushi while dreaming in her unconsciousness that ASR caressing her hair wakes up startled.Naheen (No) (They feel each other while they are not together just started today and Khushi's dreams always come true.Arnav always caresse her hair and puts them behind her ear.).Payal holds her hand to assure her she is safe.Payal her sister her SUPPORT for life.(Payal and Khushi can do anything for each other)Shyam asks,"Are you Ok."Khushi holds her head and dazed trying to put herself together.Buaji asks her,"Kia Sar main dard ho raha hai" (Is your head hurting?)Khushi turns towards Payal and asks her,"How did I get here.?"She does not remember anything.Payal,"HE brought you here."Guest house incident comes in her mind and she becomes too distressed.She looked at her wrist and becomes more upset.Payal noticed her anxiety and asks her,"Did he misbehaved you."Khushi ,"NO" and then tells the whole story.Khushi got "MARKED" for her life from today.

Shyam gets way too upset and says,"aapko us adami ke office kam par jana hi nahi chahiye.Jab hum sab jantain hain keh who aadmi kaisa hai to"(You must not work with him as WE ALL KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON HE IS."Wait a minute how do you know Mr Shyam What kind of  person is he? mmmConfusedBuaji was so hilarious.She just want to rip ASR apart after hearing all this from Khushi.Smile   

Khushi wakes up from her nightmare and she is remembering all the scenes of Arnav how he saved her and brought to safety from the building to home and that made her restless and distressed.She is closing her fists for longing in Arnav thoughts.The thoughts of concerned, caring,protective, shielder,and above all a person with HEART were disturbing her.She started some feelings towards him.This scene speaks volume.She is mad at herself how could she do that , how could she trust him like that?She does not want to acknowledge as Arnav does not want to acknowledge as They both got MARKED(Sacred Scar) today for eternity.Jai Ho DM ki.

While Shyam is pampering Buaji and then "Bang".The sound comes from the kitchen and they all ran towards it.

MOMENTS OF THE DAY

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail