Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Is there anyone else important in your life besides your sis?

A Question which he answered here "No" breaking La's heart and hope
Yet La will get the answer down the lane from his own mouth

I feel bad saying bad things and doing all yet I am just like that

"Khushi"

Yes, this is the other person who is important in his life besides his sister

well said , Gallia

the realization will fall upon later and then he will correct his paths, by apologizing her, telling that I don't feel for u what u feel for me
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 72

ASR in Khushi's Jail...

The War of Love and Hate is on but But blessings on Fate is so on too as the more these two players and fighters are getting into action for counterblow and retribution the more vengeance of LOVE errupts than before.The King is adamant to remind Queen its place so Queen is obdurated with filling his throne with thorns of her nutkhut action plans in her Khushilicious and innocent style.Such a light hearted epis with lots of fun and laughter.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khushi's distress and pain along with humiliation has no pain as  she is still baffled about what happened in couple of hours but her "morse code" her smile does not forget to click in time of distress of her family."Nahi Jiji hum theek hain"[Jiji I am alrighgt]Buaji and Payal's concerns for her could not make her to step aside from her promise of the welfare of her family."Aagar pani mein rehna hai tou uss Magarmach ki shakal tou dekhani pare gi"[If I have to live in water then I have to see alligator's face]..hmmm..so you got the message from your Arnavji that it does bother him if he does not see you Ms Temptallicious!...interesting...πŸ˜‰ 

She is going to treasure Arnav's concern for seeing her as this makes him restless for not seeing her.In Sundari and Shaitan story she will keep her eyes closed during his stare and will open when he will get his peace.

Arnav's search for Khushi made him not only worry for her but mad at himself as Naniji says"if he can't help anyone then he punishes himself".Thats what he is doing right now.He is not going to rest until his Khushi is infront of his eyes.

Khushi want to make her Jiji happy as this poor soul hides her "ghum"[distress] behind her smile by making others happy.

Khushi's act for Payal throws light on her inner desires for him.She is talking to Payal in her natkhat move with immense pain in her heart for him and smile for Jiji."If Jiji is not going to talk then I will commit suicide and ASR will be responsible for it."and here he is listening her heart for him.His facial expressions with relief seeing his Khushi safe and sound and listening her feelings are throwing gut reactions of his heart here.Yes her essence through curtains was reaching him just like her Duppata is always happy when he is near.He found out here the difference of her heart and mind level for him just like she did in couple of hours before.Today her feelings for him are causing havoc in him at this time as he can see she is feeling him too.It seems like he wants to show her how much he is having "turdup" [distress] because of her and he is getting there.That relief and joy is written on his face.

Her hiccups and "mehsoos" for him as his misty breeze makes her stop and look for him around and his relief that she knows I did not leave her alone ,I came for her clearly felt"mehsoos" from both sides.Her antics and denial made him angry though and at the top her disliking him is just a killer.Mr Akhroo "Akhir chatain kia hain aap" [What do u want] You are so complicated,first you leave her alone and don't want her to punish you like "chaki peesing in jail" Don't you love your innocent Temptalicious!...yes you do Yummilicious!...yes you do.😳

He left with anger but did put a smile on her face with this "ehsaas" feeling he came for me but again as she is mini version of him went back in anger mode too as "apne aap ko samjhte kia hain"[what the hell he thinks of himself]...

The same way he came after her on day of "Pag Phera" when Khushi was in Mandir and he was looking for her maniacally and then got mad at her too for not picking up his phone.

Khushi,"hunsi tou phansi" [u got trapped as you smile]Khushi is happy as her Jiji is happy but no one knows her  pain just like no one knows Arnav's pain.He is a caretaker of his family and she is hers and both hides their pains in their own style.One with anger and other with smile.

Khushi and her way of running out of her pains,sitting under stars under her parents safe roof to share with them her "Dukh Sukh" and seeking for guidance always touch my heart deeply..can't explain ...Shyam who is eager to know the whole story about her and RM."Paison ki kisse kami hai ,Rani Sahiba  jo hain"[I don't care about money as Rani Sahiba is thee for me]Creep..he is but her telling him how ASR left her in the middle of road and his rage throws light on the other side of Shyam which unfortunately never came out [change in story plan by CVs] But one thing is so right"Humain sirf baatain bana nahin aata pakarna bhi aata hai"[I just don't make stories but catch em too] and it fits on you Chameleon as who knows more than you...Why are so relieved by hearing her rage against Arnav...[This delusion will keep him off Arshi's shoulder for a while until he will see the attraction.]

Hum nain bhi kuch ghalatian ki hain bus unka hal dhoondtai rehtain hain"[ I made some mistakes and trying to find their solutions.] Seriously what?Solution or resolution to destroy everything to get what you want ...you Creep😑😑😑

Did not like a bit touching Khushi's breeze of essence  on this creepy face.Wanna kill someone here.{never saw this before ppl I need a name here to squeeze a neck]

Action Plan by Khushi and Arnav Part 2

Khushi's pain was so visible while telling Shyam about ASR.She always says his complete name when she is angry with him.She knows by her heart he is not like that as She was expecting this the least from him just like he was expecting the least from her to think about him.He wanted her to have the taste of her own medicine that how does it feel if you leave someone like that in the middle as she left him behind closed door"Hamesha keh liye".He is not done but Khushi is not there yet as Arnav"uske liye Dimagh ki zaroorat hai"[She needs a brain to think]

QUEEN"S GOALS FOR TODAY:

REVENGE against KING[Arnav]:  Goal #1

MARRIAGE lessons to La: Goal # 2

Queen revenge is so on as Happyji is with Khushiji.She is on mission today as if"eik sair hai tou dooja sawa sair" [Tit for tat]Khushi and her natkhat moves are aromatic like sweets like "Mishari" which is hard to bite but sweet as sugar like "khati meethi goli"[sour sugar coated candy]She put Mishari in Arnav's SUV"Humain Gari se utara tha"[you put me down from this car]Love hide and seek here but one thing is clear without seeing each other they know each others presence."Uss Laad Governor ko apka diya huwa persaud jo daina tha"[DM I have to give your blessings to LG] Khushi and her talk to DM  always amazes me.😊

Arnav is upset but Akash is happy as Happiji is calling him for his Payalji.Akash's joy and happiness has no mileage here.Too cute like a child who is going to get his favorite candy everyday until his car is fixed.

His relief to see his Payalji and her concern for him were too cute.They both today felt each others' heart in a very delicate way.Like this side of blooming soft and shy love.😳

.Her name and her Khiyal is taking place in Knight's heart as he calls Khushi as Payalji.Love his stammering over here as someone got him on a wrong foot. 

Other side Khushi wants La to get the idea of the significance of the Marriage through Ramayan and then Sindoor and then Radha Krishna's story.La irrites ,"tumhari har baat Shadi par khatum Kyon hoti hai"[Why everything of yours is related with marriage...

PONDERING POINT:Though Khushi herself has to learn that too as she is denying Sindoor's significance and her Arnavji's in her life under the banner of"eik chutki Sindoor" which dropped all over her like an ocean of Sindoor by Arnav.Anjali's hint got the target unintentionally and Khushi was about to dive in it when the ocean came right to her Jalaibi Bai.

Arnav wants to have BIG meeting at home and want "No garbar"[no disturbance]Khushi,"hum khuch ghalat nahin kar rahe eik ghalat insaan ko uski sahi jagha dikha rahe hain"[I am not doing anything wrong but to show a wrong person the difference between right and wrong] He throw me out of car,force me to leave the job and broke my phone too...Folks AS I am saying over and over time has been frozen for them."Hisaab Barabar karna hai dono nain"[They want to be equal at their terms] He sensed her "garbar" on his phone.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
EPISODE 73

Jalaibi Bai

EPI STARTS where  Khushi wants La to get the idea of the significance of the Marriage through Ramayan and then Sindoor and then Radha Krishna's story.La irrites ,"tumhari har baat Shadi par khatum Kyon hoti hai"[Why everything of yours is related with marriage...

PONDERING POINT:Though Khushi herself has to learn that too as she is denying Sindoor's significance and her Arnavji's in her life under the banner of"eik chutki Sindoor" which dropped all over her like an ocean of Sindoor by Arnav.Anjali's hint got the target unintentionally and Khushi was about to dive in it when the ocean came right to her Jalaibi Bai.

Pause here"Radha Krishna story to La as they were not married reminding me the Suhaag Raat which went upside down for them and for us but Indi's story was awesome. 

Arnav wants to have BIG meeting at home and want "No garbar"[no disturbance]Khushi,"hum khuch ghalat nahin kar rahe eik ghalat insaan ko uski sahi jagha dikha rahe hain"[I am not doing anything wrong but to show a wrong person the difference between right and wrong] He throw me out of car,force me to leave the job and broke my phone too...Folks AS I am saying over and over time has been frozen for them."Hisaab Barabar karna hai dono nain"[They want to be equal at their terms] He sensed her "garbar" on his phone.

Garbar of "Jailaibi bai" was heard loud and clear to everyone in the house as Queen got her King a new throne today.A throne of "Jaiaibi Bai".Ok Akhroo you want to throw her out ,now she is throwing her tantrum out through your phone ."Aur panga lo iss se"...She is not done yet.Love how the house ladies were making fun at the "Flustered King" of the house...as Naniji'"Ms Kushyp wanders around your room in the night may be she is behind it as "Character Dheela."

Queen's next move to wet the throne of shoes with mango juice.Arnav sees her coming smiling while walking towards his room in his throne.Her mimicking was way too cute only Khushi could possibly do that.Sanaya was superb.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Shurup"'Shurup" 'Shurup..King is walking down with his noisy juicy throne to provide another laughter to the house ladies.His anger has no limits this time.Anjali,"Hum samjhe tumhari bachpan ki aadat laut aeyi hai"[I thought your childhood habits are back]'throws another round of laughter but Khushi's"Mango juice Mamji ,aap aur leingi"  was the last nail in this throne' He glares at Khushi but throws his tantrum at La'"Very Funny"

"kal ki meeting mein apna decision bata diya tha ab mujhe kuch nahin suna hai"[I told my decision yesterday and I don't want to hear anything now] hmmm'indicates his inner turmoil as he wants her out of his life but then why did you go back to search for her Akhroo Singh.πŸ˜†

Whenever they are in front of each other ,they are always make and take rash decisions.Their distance brings them closer.As During Telepathy,Arnav,When I go away from you always think to get back to you"

Arnav and La's Baby was not approved by Naniji or even by our Khushi Bitya'.La irritates with Khushi's advice,"Lavanya ban kar aeyi thi pata nahin kia ban kar reh gyei hoo'Dum ghut ta hai maira"[ I came home as La and have no clue what am I now?I can't breath in this environment]

Conversation in between Mamiji and La was interesting.La is indeed a passenger train and She wants to win Naniji's  bullet train heart  by catching "Lakhshamiji" Dear Lord''..What a trainee'..La is??

Her explanation of Love with Goatwa was kind a outwa to my brainwa'.but Naniji some how agreed with this planwa.Her attitude towards Khushi is way too shallow.

King's Howard brain in action while sitting with his throne,"Juice in my shoes the same way ringtone of my phone'both things in the same day.." 

His suspicion changes into belief when Akash tells him about "Mishri" in the fuel tank..All the puzzle pieces got connection and takes the signal directly to one and the only one "Khushi Kumari Gupta"''."Jitni bar bhi batao tum apni aukat bhool hi jati ho'iss baar nahin bhoolnai doonga"'[No matter how many times I told you about your status but you forget it 'but this time I will make sure you will never forget it.]..hmmm yeah right Akhroo we will see about  that'''She is your mirror image don't forget that she won't let you forget her either'If you are Yummilicious! she is Temptalicious!... 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 74

I am your Equal...

It seems it irks you  ASR that Khushi with low status is not scared to speak up...This Low aukat girl is not afraid to speak her mind...So somewhat some equality there which makes you Shut up... 

Shyam decides the necklace for Anjali for the day and then hides it from her so he can move on with the next step of this plan.

After reaching GH ,He places the necklace in Khushi's bag  "Apka Shantivan mein aana hamare liye khatre se khali nahin[Its dangerous for me to have you in RM] Today his expression was a pure proof he always like that either his way or no way.I don't think he ever was good or nice period...

He calls Anjali to show extra creamy love to her as he is on mission today to make sure Khushi couldn't be able to go to RM again..

He always rehearse his failure moments and today was the first one.He is a pure con artist . Seriously 

He said while having her picture in his hand,"hum apke saath hain na Khushiji" [I am with you Khushiji] as he is holding Khushi...Yuck!

RM.Arnav,"Mere jane ke baad mere kamre mein koun aata hai iss par nazar rakho" [keep an eye who comes in my room after I leave ]Jay Prakash got his orders after checking his shoes.Yesterdays events are still fresh as mango juice and still singing as Jalabi bai in his mind and he wants to be even with her.His acrimony and antagonism has reached to its hike.

DM has different plan for them today.After saying good bye to house ladies,the moment he opens the door ,the one face he wants to teach a lesson is praying for not seeing his LaadGovernor's face.It breaks his heart as she is still adamant not to see him but Closed eyes of bewitching and charming beauty, tempting lips saying prayers with innocence and seductiveness melted him to the core as his eye expressions tells the whole different story and he leaves upon her wishes to DM.His sensual essence awakes the awareness of his presence in her as he stops to see the reaction of it as he knows her awareness about him .She knows he is there .Piano tone in the BG adds the delicacy in this scenario.Then she gets upset and turns around baffling about whole situation which was not in her control .They both are mirror image of each other and know exactly what are they doing or feeling without knowing why and that's the cause of the bafflement and the agitation among them.

Khushi wants La to remember all the beans names.Uhhh... La and her attitude is intolerable and inadmissible.What a naive girl...can't differentiate in between Ma's Dal or Pa's Dal and thinking all the time Arnav DalπŸ˜†

Khushi"Hum itna dubak kar kyun chal rahe hain"[Why am I wakling so silently] ..."Woh Laad Governor tou yahan hai nahin ...ub kiss ka dar hai.."[Laad governor is not here then why fear]"Uss Laad governor ko usli ghussa tub ayega jab ..."[Laad  Governor will be angry when...]

She couldn't finish her sentence and Laad Governor was there .

This time, he had caught red handed ... She was in his room ... Her hands on his broken laptop ... What else can it mean ??? Based on events yesterday, no need to give her a chance to explain herself.

Once again she is at his feet, This time no helping hand to pull her up as He has been rejected twice ... Instead of offering an out stretched palm,  A slow curl of his figures to form a terrifying clenched fist ... A denial

Last night he had figured out who was behind all. He had enough of her audacity ad now vowing to teach her a lesson ..

His  growling and drilling eyes with closed fist was enough to tell her his state of mind.ASR,"you have enough talent to surprise me over and over...and each time you degrade yourself in my eyes."Khushi stands up and stares at him with mixed emotions.

ASR,"tum ho kia chees  aur khud ko samajhti kia ho... Mein nain suna tha keh tum jaise loag jis thali mein khatain hain uss mein chaid nahin karte...Tumhain kia laga kissi ko pata nahin chalai ga....[What the hell you think of yourself ?I heard about ppl like you they always remain loyal to their owners]

Khushi stammers, "hum nain yeh..."[I did not do  this]couldn't finish her sentence and he barks..

"Shut up"..."mein abhi baat kar raha hoon aur mei baat koi kat taa nahi hai" [I am still talking and no one interrupts me...]  Bingo! This is bothering you since she did not let you explain your side on resignation day or in the store room and this all is cooking up in this Lava chamber to just erupt.

He advances up her, "you changed my phone ringtone, filled my shoes with juice and made me laughter in front of all."She says sorry by her eyes but he is no mood today...

"How dare you to touch my laptop...don't you dare lie"

ASR,"tumhari aukat mein achee tarah se janta hoon ...aur tum jaisi do kori ki larki aur kare gi bhi kia"[I know the girl like you with low status can't do better]

Khushi gulps down all the insults and humiliations but then it was more than enough when he says,"Khabi khabi tou mujhe aisa lagta hai keh dhoka daina aur jhoot bolna tumhare khoon mein hai"[Sometimes I feel deceiving and lying is in your blood]

Oh so you are mad as she made fun of you in front of all yesterday

Arnav,"Tum jaisi aukat wale kiss baat par itna akarte ho"[how come a person of such a low status feels so proud and for what]...This was the last nail he can nail today.

Khushi,"aagar humain apni aukat par eik kitab likhna pari tou hum apke paas zaroor ayeige...laikin iss waqat humain yeh sab nahin sunna"[If I have to write a book on my status the I will come to you but right now I am not in a mood for hearing all of this]

Arnav huffs up,"you should think this before coming in my room ,before touching my things..]

Khushi infuriatedly, "ok then What are you going to do..you will make another contract,threat me with one lakh rupees, or throw me out of here..as ASR can't be wrong or no one can call him wrong..."wohooo...that's what cooking at this side of the chamber.I hope you got the taste of your own image in her Akhroo...Now you have to put your Howard brain at work to find out why is she taking all that crap from you...She knows she has an affect on you and you care about that and same is with her but neither one of you know why is this happening.

After hearing all his astonishing reaction is enough to tell the state of his mind.

Arnav outrages and storms up by stepping up to her,"Shut up"..

Khushi holds on to her respect this time by clutching her Dupatta,"aap Shut Up".."you may  like to blame ppl but I don't like to take  blame ..

He wasn't expecting that...

Khushi,"but if you are blaming me then let me make it true."She moves forward to break the lap top completely but he grabs her hand firmly and furiously as she did not grab his hand yesterday so today he is holding it forcefully to show her he can do that .She tries to release but his glaring gazes on her face and gripping grasp on her wrist are impossible to free upon as I said before "He wants her  at any terms period whether Khushi says yes or No" and that's what he did exactly when he forcefully married her.

"Anjali comes in and breaks the spell of this anguish moment but his gazes are still on her as he is watching and searching the reaction of his true expression for her rather it was in anger.

Anjali asks the reason of all of this and Khushi,"Ask your brother as I don't understand his language"..He is not happy with this answer. [and in his mind ok so u wanna play more.]

He answers ,"Di this girl who you hired and pay salary was trying breaking things in my room"Khushi looked at him astonishingly at this response and he glares back

Pause here:Indiretcly he is conveying her she is obliged to him as she is servant to his sister who is paying her through him.

Arnav,"Look at this laptop Di,"I am sure she does not know the real price of this..."Khushi,"eik insaan se ziyada tou ho gi nayei"[It can't be more than a human being]

Arnav roars at her .."Enough" and she jerks back with immense hurt and he receives that pain too by acknowledging his outrage as his expression changes immediately.He knows it right away but again this is the only way he can keep her out of his shattered shell.

Anjali tells him its not Khushi's fault ,its mine as she broke it accidentally.His remorse and regret was written all over but "ASR is never wrong"Anjali seeks forgiveness from Khushi when he barges in again to hurt her more"Di aap ko isse sorry bolne ki koi zaroorat nahin .[Di u don't have to say sorry to her].She is your servant and her home runs on your salary"

Khushi's pain can be felt in his eyes as their eyes speak volume today but he is adamant to throw her out of his life as if he can't have her then she better stay off of him.

He can't bear her tears so he walks off the room and then stopped , turned to deliver the message that he does not care [koi farak nahin parta] Sad Raba Ve mingles in but he turns back firmly with this and walked away.She receives the message with hurtful and teary eyes...

Two lovers who are burning in this fire of icy Love ,one wants materialistic relation to satisfy his urge and desires and other wants to burn in it with denial but still wants to remain intact for eternity as this is his right and no one can have it.The Queen is burning in it silently with denial too but her heart beats for the second one and the first one is not even close to it and she will go through hell emotionally and will get humiliated because of Slithery actions of this second Slithery and filthy Lover.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 75

A Hot Smile...

Love and hate are two sides of the same picture as these both emotions are associated with the deep inner desires for someone who is way too close to your heart.Arnav and Khushi are going through the same phase right now at this stage...

Khushi's respect towards Arnav shows how unintentionally she gives him prominence . She will never complain about Arnav to anyone .She always treasure him for that and especially now when she knows how does he feel and care about her regardless of his rage and animosity.She diverts Naniji 's concern for her as she knows She will not spare him.

She never say a word against Arnav no matter how much he hurt her.From Forced marriage to every fight in between them.Poolside fight where Shyam and Anjali comes after their severe fight is one example

Poolside the place where they met first time when he held her after she saved him from falling and they both marked it as theirs.Today Queen is in King's den ,in her place as fate has written it as  their  Eternal Heaven."Mehsoos" feeling of each others' presence and pain is getting intense as she knows he is here right behind him and he knows her pain as he is the cause of it.He is apologetic and wants to alleviate her pain "Khushi whoh tum nain..."[Khushi you...] No anger just disconcertion is all over as his voice modulation with discomfiture is speaking volume and with his attritional eyes 

Queen is in no mood,"Bas humain aapni aukat keh bare main aur khuch nahin sunna"....[I don't want to hear anything about my status anymore] and turned her face with anger and ire and here she feels a tug in her Dupatta."humara dupatta choriye"[leave my Dupatta] as she assumes he got her Duppata.She is breathing heavily with mixed feelings which changes into rage and as his mind does not work in anger so is hers .While throwing hot tea on Arnav,"aapki himatt kaise huai"[How dare you?] 

He is not angry.Arnav Singh Raizada is not angry with his Khushi as he 's been through with the same pain as she is .She went through hell because of him,as he threw her out of her home and then her car.He threw her respect in muddy water by throwing money at her first,then throwing her in the list of gold digger,and when all this did not throw a moment of peace at him he literally threw her in muddy slush.When in return she threw some slush at him in the form of juice of embarrassment in her melodious way ,he threw the daggers of his peace of mind by calling her low cheap liar full of deceits .He knows the meaning of those tears which she had shed in these couple of hours which splashed on his heart as hot burning oil with which this hot tea can't even compare.He knows the meaning of each word of her and the reason behind it as she is asking him in these private moments how dare you and  how could you play with my dignity and respect like that as her Dupatta is her respect ,her protection which becomes happy when he is around and reminds him of her when she is not around in the form of wavy curtains    right here in this sanctuary " the poolside" their "Eternal Heaven"

She gets flustered by knowing her mistake and he asks her in his silence "ab theek hai"[now you ok] after throwing your anger at me.She runs away from there and sees him in deep pain by throwing last hidden look at him which brings her in pain and distress more than ever.

She always gets double pain while playing pranks on him like Swami Track she wakes up all night for taking care of him ,the same way he goes in pain while throwing daggers of his rage on her like he takes care of her during Nanital trip.Always "Hamesha "at numerous occasions.

BEAUTIFUL PONDERING MOMENTO before I move on:

1-Dupatta catching  before kissing

2-chai phanking before kissing

and many more but these are my fav...hmmm..dreamland...

Anjali's distress put Khushi in deep anguish.Khushi,"buri tarah se jal gaye"[burn badly] .The soreness and affliction of pain could clearly be heard in Khushi's voice after knowing her LaadGovernor's agony which caused by her and left that mark on her heart on her Soul deeply.

A sister's pain vs his soul mate's pain is compared here very well as Anjali is worried about his physical pain but Khushi is getting the heat from his inner turmoil along with that burn mark as this time he diverts Anjali's intention when Khushi was ready to tell herself who is responsible for it."kuch nahin hai Di,choti si chot hai mein handle kar loonga"[Its a small wound I will handle it]...Like he was saying to her if you can handle my given pains  I can yours.He relieves his Di as he can't see her in distress because of him at any cost because at this point his Di is everything for him because of his denial state with Khushi.

Just like Khushi ,Arnav dignifies Khushi's respect infront of ppl as he did the same when she breaks his fav vase and above all he defended Khushi when ppl were questioning about their marriage.Their fights and sorrows remain in between them.They both can rattle about anything in between each other but putting each others dignity at stake is not their trade.

Khushi comes back to apologize as she can't go against her nature if she is at fault she rectifies it immediately.She can't remain angry with anyone for a long time and here is her LaadGovernor "Humain Bolne tou dijiye"[let me talk]but King is not in  a mood.He closed the door on her the same way as she did"humesha keh liye" without listening him .Got the taste of her own medicine.Ouch...

Khushi,"iss dafa ghalati humari hai" [this time I am at fault] They both can feel [mehsoos] each others' pain with this closed door.

Anjali'"tumhari bachpan ki aadat hai itni chot lagi hai and muun se uff bhi nahin nikal rahi"[ since childhood you don't say a word no matter how big your wounds are ]Di surely gave a lot of food for Khushi's thoughts to explore more about his Arnavji.

Khushi," babuji bhi humain bewaqoof kehte hain ,par hum itne bare bewaqoof hain pata nahin tha"

She knows the pain of "burn" as she got it during Navratari and she were not able to rest over small  and He is not saying a word even though he burned badly."Kitna jalah hoga na"[how badly he is feeling that burn without uttering a word]

"Humain unse maffi mangini chaiyeh"[I must ask forgiveness]

La does not want Khushi's help as she is thinking this way she will win Naniji's heart and Khushi will be out because this is her international samaseya "KHUSHI" as she is discussing her with pim and pam...

She loses Lakhmiji because of her extra care and Mamiji wants her "Switch off" as she has to think something to save herself because "why fear when Mami is there" .She found the solution by switching the goat and color it white

Khushi,"yeh tou Lakshami nahin hai"[this is not Lakshami] Lavanyaji aagar aapse koi ghalati ho gye hai tou humain bataiyeh"[If something went wrong just tell me]She is selfless soul ready to help no matter what.Mamiji is shallow here.

Khushi wants to rectify La's wrong actions by her good deed as she is determined to find Lakhmiji.She loves and cares with her pure heart.

Naniji's concerns for her Lakhmiji are so natural as she is mother and  it symbolizes how someone who is close to heart becomes a part of you thenits hard to let go of the someone and that person is no other than Khushi.

Khushi comes to rectify her actions which has caused for her Arnavji her protector her Rakshus her laadGovernor a deep pain which is so excruciating for her that she can't breath without see him in relief.He looks at her,"Tum yahan kia karne ayei ho"[ why did you come here] words are not with khushi who has answer for everything and was not gone unnoticed by him .Before she could speak her tears tore him apart as his anger washed away with these tears.Khushi,"Who hum aapko jalana nahin chahte thai humnain aaj tak kissi ko bhi nahin jalaea"[I did not want to burn you as I never burned anyone before.It seems like she is saying"I never meant to hurt you that much" as she saw his pain just couple of hours ago when he was delivering his complaints in rage holding her hand and she also witnessed that he never wanted to degrade her in front of others as he did not let her disclose the reason of his burns.

It seems she is saying she never want to make him go through with this burning sensation by leaving him to lukhnow or by not listening him during resignation or during Teej and all that.

Khushi while crying bitterly,"woh humain laga tha apnain humara Dupatta pakra tha"[I thought you caught my Duppata]Like she is telling him I thought you are deliberately disrespecting me as her Duppata is her respect meaning Her.

Arnav asks with bafflement and innocently,"tou kia pakrna chahiye tha"[Should I have to catch your Dupatta,]like he is asking and seeking her permission to move forward for her to make her his.

Bitter batter is on...

Khushi,"Hum nain hi apki ghari mein Mishari ki goli dali thi aur apke shoes mein juiceee"

Arnav,"mango juice"

Khushi innocently and cutely,"woh sangtare ka nahin mila na iss liyeh"[because i did not get orange juice thats why]

Arnav just literally smiled at her innocent answer.Yummilicious smile!Seriously people this haircut and this beauty never came back the same way.Loved him in this haircut.

She bitterly cried for her every action and he smiled at her chastity and purity.ASR completely dived in this river of innocent adorableness and artistry of her today as she soothed his pain out for everything she did and for every pain she caused by saying "Sorry" 

He offered her tissues and our Sanka Devi just used her multipurpose Dupatta which he wants to hold.How can he hold it like that parmeshwari. He felt icky with this  strange act.He is right UNBELIEVABLE!!!Khushi Kumari Gupta...

I must say Barun and Sanaya was SUPERB here:πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘fantabulous!

Khushi,"aap bohat ajeeb ho"[you are strange]asArnav," ajeeb hai yeh "[she is strange] and will turn into" hum dono kitnain ajeeb hain.[we both are strange] ...Farmhouse night

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 76

Black Mark...

This episode has a very obvious link of black dots, on the goat, Arnav's face and the one which Shyam is trying to paste on the integrity of Khushi by the blame of stealing the necklace...

Shyam is stepping forward and anxiously waiting for the result of his action.He calls Anjali to make sure she found out missing necklace because only  this will make happen "missing Khushi from RM".Anjali  is a bit conscious about his inquire over necklace but totally ignored it as her hubby can't be a wrong person .She gets upset and made me upset that how come a rich girl like her missed one necklace that much and then I remember her Slithery hubby wants her to wear it .Duh'.

He is fooling everyone around as Buaji is totally in for this sticky Slither and he sure knows how much he is enjoying his game playing with innocent souls as he is a master of his stickiness to make everyone easily fall for this sugarcoated layered fried Slithery net of Jalaibis.😑😑😑

Naniji's concerns for Lakhmiji is obvious as she is a mother and its quiet natural and especially in La'a case.It wasn't that difficult for her to find out the truth."ein Bakari Humari Lakhmi nahin hai"[This is not my Lakhmi] Indeed Nani Your Lakhmi is only Khushi not La and no one can take place of her in RM.

Khushi searched for Lakshami who is rescued and scolded ... How could you ??? Naniji Kay baray mein ek bara bhi nahi soocha ... Aapki Maa aap ko bhaut Daatgi ... Had she left ... Her Maa ... Her Devi Maiya would surely have been upset ...  Khushi decides it is time they should go home ...

La,"Why did you say to Nani that exchanging goats was your idea" Khushi," I receive praises when you make good tea then I can take the heat when you make mistakes" 'I am here so Naniji will be pleased with you and you and Arnavji don't leave the house so I will do anything  to make it happen."La got a real and true friend in her life first time who does not care about the class and the brand names of her so  how can she refuse to Khushi.Both of them shook hands today for the eternal friendship which will completely change La towards Khushi and she will cross all the limits in this friendship and sacrifice her love to Khushi as it wasn't hers.That takes guts to do it and she has my respect for that.😊 

Arnav is watching and observing Khushi's moves and her innocent and selfless nature towards everyone and how it changes people like La.When she turns around her smile which he was adoring changes into sadness while seeing  him feeling that burn.There is a mild smile and inner relief on his face while seeing her feeling his pain as she is his and truly his Khushi who can feel what he feels.The oneness is there but the acceptance is far from here.

Khushi points ,"Woh apke ga '..gal par and he tries to remove it but can't .She wishes she could but can't go against her ways at this point.La comes and removes it but the discomfort and uneasiness is written all over Khushi's face and did not go unnoticed by  Arnav and she confirmed it when she sopped and turned to see one more time her Arnavji in La's proximity.He watched each and every move of her like a hawk as he is waiting for that.In these moments they shared million emotions , asked questions and answered those without uttering one word.

Search of missing necklace take a nasty turn when Mamiji becomes from hello hi to bye bye.Her main suspect is Khushi.I love how La defends Khushi this time.True friends as Khushi was so happy to see her on her side unlike Mamiji ,"Party changiyaei gyei ho kia"[Did you change the party] She rushes to search Khushi and her bag but Naniji scolds at her for that.Naniji is always there for Khushi no matter what

Pause here:Naniji is always stood up for Khushi during Dadi and and during the day of marriage she is the one who was holding her in her arms and showering hopes.

Khushi does not want fuss over this as she did not do anything wrong.She takes out everything  and and stops at one thing which stops her heartbeat while stopping others at her hault.Mamiji's happiness goes to the drain when she takes out the precious key,a part of Arnav in her hand and she feels it  so badly today like her "sansain ruk jayengi"Everyone got embarrassed by putting her through all of this especially Anjali.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 77

A glimpse of heart...

Khushi does not want fuss over this as she did not do anything wrong.She takes out everything  and and stops at one thing which stops her heartbeat while stopping others at her hault.Mamiji's happiness goes to the drain when she takes out the precious key,a part of Arnav in her hand and she feels it  so badly today like her "sansain ruk jayengi"Everyone got embarrassed by putting her through all of this especially Anjali.

Missing necklace is found not other than Lakhmiji's neck and yes RM found its Gem is no other than Khushi .

Khushi found the key and it is Arnav's key his part ,his heart...which is in Khushi's possession and game plan done by Shyam which brought this key at surface  so this is indeed Arnav's key his  unsaid prayer KHUSHI ,Arnav's Khushi and no one can have it no matter what.Its FATE decision done by stars and all the divine forces through slithery games just simply magnificent.πŸ‘

Anjali knows how to pacify Khushi and "naiki aur pooch pooch"[no need to ask] Khushi is ready to make Jalaibis.She is ready to teach La the art of jalaibs for convincing tedious Jalaibi ASR to marry her.Love how she scared La with her future creams crisis.Yummilicious looks so good even in his "Bhorapa"[old age]"Live in ka koi rule nahin hota bin shadi keh koi asool nahi hota"[there is no rule of live in and there is no principle without marriage]But it is a pure fact...Akhroo

Khushi wants mun ka meet with chunari on her head but giving that advice to La is going to make her close to her own "mun Ka Meet"'Thnx DM.

Even Lakhmiji is with Naniji in this pic so they both together went "purloke"πŸ˜†

Anjali tells the whole story and mentions to Chote"Hum Khushiji keh saath acha hanin kar rahe"[ we are not doing good with Khushi] and this constant rings the bell in his head as it is accumulating all the incidents in his head which made his Khushi went through with pain and humiliations by him and now by his family.

His heart was wondering about her pain while she was flabbergasting about her Buaji's pain for calling her all those names  Parmeshwari,Sanka Devi...and here you go "Bang" his heart is hers today and she can hear it.

Both of them lost for a while in each others while he was engulfing her touch ,her essence, her embrace  ,she was listening her name in his heartbeat, his misty essence, his brushing tactility while cuddling in his arms.She realizes his close proximity first as usually and he feels her discomfort.He let her go but her Jhumka does not want to let him go just like her Dupatta which again goes wild today yearning his touch his essence , his cuddle.

But here is the interesting point... it takes both of them to unravel their mistrusts together and it will... first he tries to open the knot .. but he couldn't do it and she comes forward to help him & they do it together ... At the end when he asks her this time... "Tum theek ho" .. showing a glimpse of his caring heart making her surprise...opened eyes...how far the have come...

Arnav,"Tum Theek ho"[are you ok]which he was trying to ask for long finally came out.She looks at him with astonishment.Is this the same guy who threw her out of his home his car in muddy slush as "ASR kissi se maffi nahi mangta"and he is asking her the same girl who he called "Bewaqoof"stupid  that"you are ok".Their exchange of astonishing and amusing glances over here threw million questions in both heads.She leaves today with different version of that guy who is the reason of unsaid and unknown emotions in her but something is telling her"iss ko eik mouka to do" [give him a chance]which will grip her heart later but starting right here.Just like her he had different version of Khushi today who apologized with her true honesty and innocence.

Pause here:Khushi's earings always want cuddly hug of Arnav. Ahem ahem yes look here Khabi Ghuse mein aur khabi pyar mein[In hate or in love]

Slithery rook's game plan back fired , "aaj apka din kaisa tha" [how was your day today"] and Khushi,'Bohat acha tha"[it was great] by remembering her LG's smile which brings smile on her face without realizing it and then she got a friend in La despite the humiliations.

He got another plan in his sleeves.Bring it on Cupid...because your evil is going so down by this simple lusty cookie of yours KHUSHI.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 78

Veil of her Name...

A new day arises with new ventures in it.Arnav gets astonished by La's attitude and behavior as she is reminding him Khushi and La has no clue he can't stand anyone like her or anyone near her unconsciously  as he already mentioned"uss KKG jaisi mat ban jana"[Don't become like KKG]  She thinks if she will dress like her or act like her she will win the game.In such game of duppatta even fate shows the answer..

Dupatta lands its right place on Khush's head.Dupatta which always gets its thrills in his proximity and takes and delivers message both ways how it can go other way around .Khushi got her respect on her head by her LG unintentionally as this is another sign of their oneness.DM outsmarted all again because "Iss shadi ko hone se koi nahin rok sakta"[No body can stop this wedding to happen]

This will take a beautiful turn and he will place this Dupatta around her neck during kidnapping and on her head in their SR .BUT as he never forgot this moment he designed the same color of Lehnga choli for that Suhag raat too.Today she is getting his respect unintentionally and after kidnapping and that SR he will give her RESPECT intentionally..."Mun se ...Dil se...Pyar se"πŸ˜‰

He comes out of the room fumingly and sees his Khushi in Dupatta which he threw in anger in the air but now he is looking at her lovingly wrapped in the same Dupatta . Both know the meaning of it but denial and acceptance is crossing each others' rules here.He steps forward but stops and turns as this bewitching beauty is wrapping him around in its protective and peaceful shell where ASR shell loses its own credibility.He is so vulnerable.πŸ˜‰ Akhroo and his yummilicious nutkhut moves

Khushi's acceptance for him started here as her Amma's words hauntedly engraved in her head as she knows the meaning of all of this.Her heavily breathing for this unknown and sudden action with her not so sure questions in her mind and bafflement on her face says every bit of her heart condition.Her hesitant to let go off Dupatta to La is evident to it.

She can't let go Arnavji off to La and that's why her eyes fills with tears when Arnav embraces La.

Here La's words fit perfectly"tum samajh jaogi chahe ASR samjhe na samjhe"[You will understand it whether ASR gets it or no] Not only she understands the meaning of it but will be protector of it too ,

But at the same time she will protect her marriage too as "hum nain dhaga jan bhooj keh nahin pakra ,humari marzi nahin thi, par aab jo baandh liya hai tou'[I never wanted this marriage but if it happened then]

La's worrisome over Arnav's attitude and her lack of communication is making Khushi's dimag ki bati on.Her idea is going to bring what kind of trouble this time God knows butSALMAN KHAN"s entry  as her "buyfriend" among her XYZ list is so on.She cheers her up by her innocent antics.Khushi is pure selfless heart.How come LaadGovernor can have strength to stay away from this innocent and cute girl seriously.😊

Mamiji and "Maun varat" is not helpful for Akash wedding but Khushi's name from Naniji is helpful for Chote to urge him to see her as he knows his bride is in La's room so he can put aside all of his new desires by giving her his peace of mind.

"Iss Larki keh saath rehte rehte tum bhi middle class hoti ja rahi ho"[La,you are becoming like her  as middle class girl] He deliberately says these words by looking at Khushi so he can keep her out by hurting her.Here shows his inner fears falling for her badly over which he is losing his control which is making him more angry at her that how come this middle class girl can do such a thing where no one else before could even think of.πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav's amenability is so evident for her as her distress and every curve of her face throws million expressions on him as he wants to remove every pain every lingering distress around her because he asks her again while she leaves "tum Theek ho"slilently.His anger washes away with her tender and worrisome look.

Khushi's world is about to change as Shyam😑has played a new trick for Khushi to trap her.He brought her parents from Lukhnow to Delhi...Love Shashiji and his love for Khushi .Shyam indeed brought him here for better medical treatment .Seriously he crossed all the limits this time .DM and her game plan is strange.😊otherwise somebody should squeeze his neck with his Slithery gunda style moves😈

La gathers everyone in the main hall to announce her proposal for Arnav as she wants to marry him which makes everyone happy besides Arnav.He leaves without uttering a word.

La calls Khushi to tell her the outcome of her plan and Khushi gets happy as she thinks he is going to accept it because he did not say NO.Her prominent majesty calls her "Khushi Kumari Gupta" with ASR tone to teach her a lesson with BG score as he knows she is "Phasad ki jar"[ main cause of all of this] Hey DM raksha karna...😊

Arnav's reflection on the window mirror as he is unaware of the apparent situation of Khushi because of Shyam's plan and at the same time he is going to make a hasty decision in this matter and will punish Khushi and in return will get distress too after pinning her down. The same way his reflection was on the office window when he ordered her to stand in the parking lot and got double punishment  for himself as that day she entered in his armor shell.He is getting divided in between his heart and mind...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 79

You're hurting me...

Desire is the most strong motivator of our actions.Oh he is very much angry knowing her actions behind the game of La...Anji was right, you don't want to get married with  La...and she always pressed this issue that one day that girl will come...here is she who he is calling now...

Khushi tried her best to calm everyone around but Arnav .She is adamant to teach him Navratri, karva chauth,Suhagan ki cheezain... and all.He is adamant to ask her how dare she can convince La for all this after what happened in between them in these couple of hours but instead he is fuming at her ways.At this point he is fighting with his inner heartfelt desires for her and denial in his head.He is not angry though ,he is just disarray and that why is she doing all of this.

Arnav's reflection on both sides of the glass windows front glass and back as he is seeing only one side pic of Khushi acting that way but has no clue she is in between her parents  and at the time his ignorance over her bafflement of her unknown feelings for him because it's a glass he knows his feelings for her but he does not want to acknowledge it in denial ..getting divided he is...

At the same time he has no clue of Shyam's true nature also.He knows his Jijaji has avoided every occasion to make his Di sad but ignore it in blind faith.

La's arrival in the office made this inner turmoil and fight more aggressive which he can't handle as he is a man of true actions he cannot give La the space which he already had given to Khushi.It is impossible for him and against his ethics .Its his own rule for not believing in marriage is conflicting with Khushi's beliefs in marriage and that's what is eating him alive.La has no place in there but he will realize it latter how badly he is behaving with LaπŸ˜•

He made it very clear to La not change herself like Khushi as she is the only one for him in this world.He does not believe in marriage and does not want to hear about this again.La is adamant but he is determined to teach Khushi a lesson for all of this mess.In other word wants to face the confliction of his beliefs vs hers.

Pause here:"Mein iss ghalti keh liye tumhain itni asani se nahin chorunga." [ I will not spare you for this mistake] Ok Akhroo which mistake you are talking about that she has captured your heart and mind and it hard for you to give that place to anyone else as you don't want your queen out of throne which unintentionally you have given her.

Khushi is a self made "Khuddar" girl and never wants to take any loan from anybody and Shyam no way as she never took money from him to pay her one Lakh rupees to pay her contract money so why now.She wants to return but Slithery sugar coated Shyam wants a cup of tea from her to lust over her.Khushi just throw the hot tea on his facewa plzzz.😑😑😑

In GH family reunion is at the peak.Love the genuine selfless love and affection for the daughters>Garima is true mother regardless she did not give birth to these girls.Khushi's attachment towards her Babiuji is evident and the way this selfless child makes everyone happy or tries to make them happy by hiding her pain and tears brings a tug in my heart always.But one thing is clear her Babuji really treasures the meaning of her tears behind her "Muskan"[smile]😊

Symbolism and connection: Babuji's mirror reflection as he is unaware of true picture of the situation here.He is totally unaware of Shyam's true face but he is the one who will find his true side but alas we never had a chance to see him in full action for that filthy Slither.Khushi's mirror reflection as she has no clue about Shyam while she is speaking so high for him.

Buaji and her Shyam's Ishq is making me sick.She thinks our Queens electric shockwa has connection with this "Slithery black out" with tangling wires without spark...Hi re Nand Kishore...😑

In RM Akhroo is no mood to talk about marriage and all as no one can change his views about marriage.True character of ASR as"Sub Khuch mere control mein hai and hamesha rahe ga"[everything is in my control and will be always] and The reason is his past, his parents and he does not like talking about it.His aannoyance and antsy over La's new avatar is very apprehensive.

Pause here:hmmm isn't this one is the same Akhroo who fought with Dadi to remarry with his wify again but before even believing in it he did marry her regardless for the sake of his Di but that was the only option he found to keep Khushi for himself and away from Jijaji.

Akhroo has headache and this headache name is Khushi.The moment this headache I mean Khushi enters seeing him holding his head with her given pain as she knows she is the cause of yesterday's Navarati, Karva chauth and many more irregular events on wrong dates.She gulps down her fears and the moment she comes near the dinning table he speaks her name"Khushi" very softly as he knows she is disconcerted , frantic  and disarrayed  about his yesterday's call but she intervenes him and takes La's away from there leaving him in rage.He does not like her for  not listening him and for not finishing him his talk again.She disconnected his phone yesterday and today again she dejected herself from him.He thought he made it clear to her but she did not get it so she deserves another round of ASR.Akhroo is going to teach his Temptalicious a tempting lesson.πŸ˜‰

La's tells her about his anger over the proposal .Khushi tells her LaadGovernor also called him with his furiosity.Anjali was happy that Khushi called Chote LG hmmm... are you thinking guys what I am thinking.It seems she likes the control of Khushi over him ,She wants Khushi to change Arnav and she is happy for that too.πŸ˜ƒ

The moment Khushi turns while talking with Anjali,Mr Akhroo enters in Queen's Den to make his point clear."What were you thinking while you disconnected my phone."...you are the only one who has the right for talking  ...right "..." He moved forward to intimidate her as usual. Meanwhile Queen got the idea and she drops flour pot filled with flour on the ground which spread all the flour over Arnav and he sneezes out with it fumingly but watching her frighten his expressions softens a bit.Mamiji comes in for blessings over his sneeze.He left with his frenzy and furious attitude but did not forget throwing his glares at her while leaving. 

La informs Khushi as she is unaware of Akhroo's Anger over the proposal.Love Khushi here by gathering courage "Jo hona hai who tou ho keh rahega"[What ever is going to happen it will happen]She knows he will not spare her.Still she is making herself calm by saying this and La fuses the bulb while making herself calm.

Khushi wants to run away from her LaadGovernor but LG wants to run towards her.He caught her on her way out."Hilne ki kosshish bhi mat karna ...jub tak meri baat khatum nahin ho jati tub tuk yahin khari raho"[Don't you dare move until I finish my talking]

She acts out her way to trick mighty ASR and at the top she ordered the guy to bring water in his distress over her condition as he can't see her in any pain or in this condition.This is second time in couple of minutes with mighty ASR that someone tricked him twice and got away with that.Not possible Khushi Kumari Gupta. "Apne pair peh kulhari marna aqalmandi nahin"[its not wise to put your foot in Lion's mouth] Hope to see you alive tomorrow.😳

He calls Khushi only one time while he was sitting on the table and again when she ran away and he brought water.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 80

Dard...Pain

Sometimes, we don't get what we want. . . But this is a benevolent universe. And once in a while, we do because of FAITH.This is what describes the best Arnav's state of mind as he does not know what does he want  as La"ASR ko khud bhi pata nahi keh unhain kya chahiye".

He is sailing a boat with no destination...He was also angry, irritated with a headache as this is not an ordinary day, his parents' death anniversary is tomorrow...

She will be convinced with all of his beliefs during remarriage.When he will prove his point by reminding her about all the rituals they did together unintentionally and above all that these rasams have no meaning s if two ppl love each other in a pure way.Khushi gets it as "Hum tou aap hi keh hain...

Arnav furiously threw the water as today he got another sweet defeat by nutkhut Khushi.The trail lead is right here in this pic to boil his blood.Mamiji is just following Arnav bitwas's trail of anger today which will trail her to her makeupia and touchupia.Arnav never complains about Khushi to anyone so does she.

La to ASR "Tum Theek tou ho na" and she asked this twice [# 2 is a matter of conflict] ASR ,"enough Khushi" but this is La Mr Ahkroo.hmmm so that's what you are expecting from your Temptalicious.right ...to ask you that you are ok.

He gets befuddled but rectified it quickly,"I mean Lavanya" ...La ignores it for a while...

Khushi is taking over his heart and mind in such a way that one day he will surrender to it and completely devoure her in front of La unintentionally." Mein aisa hi hoon Khushi....." [I am just like that Khushi] and La will completely come out of her self imposed fantasy land "Its Lavanya ASR".That day will be memorable in IPK where one girl will sacrifice her LOVE for the other.

Arnav always wants Khushi to have and show concerns for him.During bleeding his hand after knowing her engagement he did not let her touch first but her touch vanished all of his pain and calmed him down.The same is in golgappa scene her touch always melts him.

Series of unsuccessful attempts made him furious and he wants to get even with Khushi Kumari Gupta who had guts disconnecting his phone, manipulated him in the kitchen with flour and then misled him with her fake fainting act.You are so done KKG.

He got her the moment she entered having a ball of over joy thoughts of his departure"Jan bachi tou lakhon paye LG bye bye] which turned into the anticlimactic after his sight.Love the glaring end and the receiving end with this exchange of gazes.He slams the door "eik minute"...long pause with ASR BG score increasing the intensity of the scene...and then by stepping forward "Khushi Kumari Gupta"

Khushi totally knows what is coming next, "Lavanyaji I am here".She rushes away hastily and so deos he after her.

ASR," La went to office"...His killing daggers and her scared bafflement was way too intense.

Khushi,"I have some work with Mamiji upstairs"

Her ignorance towards him deliberately  was the final nail which she could ever put in his shell. 

ASR trapped her in their room and poolside"their Eternal heavan" .Intensity of this scene is crucial as he trapped her in between two doors and then in between his two arms.

After running back and forth in between these two doors ...Arnav,"tum apni hud se bohot agey bhad chuki ho KKG..."[you have crossed all of your limits]

Khushi by collecting her courage, "humain upar jana hai"[I have to go upstairs]

Arnav,"meri baat abhi khutam nahin huai hai..tum nain mera phone katne ki himmat kaise ki"...[I did not finish yet]

Khushi,"humain janain dijiye"[Let me go]

Akhroo you are asking her or telling her that she has crossed all the limits and had severe damaged on your hard shell where she has entered unintentionally but you cannot throw her out even intentionally besides the fact you did throw her pearls out, throw her out of your house, and throw your daggers on her by throwing money but still PEACE is no where to be found.

Khushi in her frantic and flabbergasted and at the top in uneasiness state because of his close proximity, looks here and there to find someone.

Arnav,"bol lo jitna bolna hai, ...chilla lo jitna chillana hai...jub tak meri baat khutam nahin ho jati tum yahan se hill nahin saktin....[say whatever you want and scream as much as you can but  you can't go anywhere without listening me]

Hmmm ...Akhroo you want her to listen to your heart forcefully but that's how things don't work.Time had been frozenfor these two as I mentioned so many times.She did not let him finish explaining his side over and over and marked him for "Hamesha keh liye" so he wants things at his terms now.Now he will say what he had to say as this is revenge time.

Arnav,"Ghar mein koi dikh nahin raha iss liyeh keh ghar mein koi hai nahin... Samjhi tum[you can't see any one because no one is home]

He barked at her ok its me or it seems he is internally relieved for no one to be home.[my pov] 

Akhroo wants to take the advantage to throw his frustration at her as his views about marriage is clashing with her and her beliefs and FAITH is shaking his atheistic WALLS as his belief system is only ACTION not WORDS and especially given and provided by the society norms as Rasams and Riwage.

Arnav with his BG score intensifying her fears,"tum ho kaun jiss se baat karne keh liyeh itna kuch karna parta hai...[why it is so hard to talk to you]Here we go store room moment---again

Bingo! so you are admitting she is so special and prominent to your heart to approach her unintentionally as you don't wanna hurt her but you still do Akhroo

ASR,"sirf Di ki wajah se mein tumhain bardashat kar raha hoon warna....[I am just tolerating you because of Di or else]She looks at him right in his eyes  with perplexity but did not say a word.

ASR,"apna kaam karo...apne paise lo aur chup chap ghar jao...aur apni shadi keh ideas apne paas rakho..."

[do your work ,take your money and go home and keep your marriage ideas to yourself]

There you go he hit the target with this.No more fear, bafflement just strong Faith which puts her at the edge to stand in front of ASR without thinking about consequences...Khushi,"Shadi ka idea humara banayea huwa nahin hai Mr Arnav Singh Raizada...[marriage is not my idea Me ASR] They both always call each other with with FULL name in anger.Both hands come down and a strong bewitched aberrant grasp on his face.She moves forward with confidence.

"I did not make this ritual,this is God's blessings, the most pure relation of this world ever.When someone wants to spend his whole life with the other..does not want to be separated even after death... Prays to have every distress of his partner..if necessary then he can sacrifice his life for her or vice versa...and your life ends with this promise...but you can't understand this because you make relationships according to your needs.May be this is a new thinking for you but according to me "apka character hi dheela hai"[you don't have a strong character].They both gave each others a serious and intensive look with passiveness and anger.

He is the one who will feel and do exactly what is she describing here.During kidnapping...He sacrificed himself by hiding Khushi...He couldn't let her go easily when she sacrificed herself for him'Khushi mein tumhara bina... 

This time she hit the target which he is not ready to accept easily as she is ready to leave...

ASR with clenching teeth and anger hold her wrist as he is no mood to let go off her .He swirled her around ,"kis ne kaha meri baat khatam ho gyei hai... mein tumhain bata hoon character Dheela kise kehtain hain"....[I tell you what is the meaning of low character]...

Khushi frantically by stammering, "Humara matlab woh ...woh  nahin tha" [I did'nt mean that]..

ASR yanking her against his hard core by gripping her wrist firmly," tou kya matlab tha tumhara'[then what do you mean by that]...

She looked into his deep brown eyes where she can read his swelling burning  desires for her which scares her a bit and her tears delivers her message to him as he is hawking and trailing each and every curve of her expression which melts him internally but he is no mood to let her go today as he never wants to lose this moment of proximity of her.Their breaths were brushing each other without any distance among them physically regardless of their mentally distance .His expressions changes with each and every drop of her tear which is trailing down his  inner turmoil for her.He is burning with it each day ,each moment, with each and every breath of his by thinking, talking and trailing this one name"Khushi" who is becoming his "Khushi" unintentionally but he wants to keep his armored shell intact because of  his past fears no matter what.

Her lowering gazes down as message has been delivered and his changing expressions  is evident of that

-Today he swirled her around with anger but it will change into "bharosa nahin hai mujh par"after Haldi[you don't believe in me]after a sequence of long list of anger ones...

They both give each other serious answers of their questions which change both of them and as always she lowers down her gazes down as she is saying "sorry" of what she did and he accepts it to let go of her right before La comes in.His gazes does not leave her until he was ready to do so.La gets scared for her but she excuses herself and comes to aside where she finds his mark on her again right on her wrist.

He gave her mark when he broke her bangle in guest house and today with his grip.That day he got marked by the same bangle and today his rage filled heart marked her again, he is getting frustrated over this fact that he is falling for her...but denial is intact

If she is unrest by having his mark on her ,he is restless by giving her and again her tears are leaving him wounded anyway .

Arnav,"kyuon karta hoon ...hamesha uski ankh mein ansoon..." [why do I always become a reason of her tears]her tears just drop on his skin like a splashing hot oil.

In GH. Slithery moves are so on "Raizada house se tou apko nikal nahin sake par apni zindagi mein lane ka pura intizam kar chuke hain"[I couldn't throw you out of RM but did full prep to make you mine]

"Delhi mein rishtedar and paying guest here" [ relatives in Delhi and paying guest here] good job Babuji this Slither needs someone like you to put on halt.Just wait DM is so on for you...

Babuji started connecting dots from Lukhnow till now because it can't be a coincident.He labeled him "Slither" and I labeled Babuji"Salvager"...he is a true father of Khushi no matter what'because he is finding "gadbad" in "Shyam Maohar Jha"...Too bad I am taking his full name in anger too...😑😑😑

In RM, Khushi in her distress and tribulation of past moments when La notices her "mark" and asks her"are you ok".Again Khushi is not going to say a word for her prominent majesty after all she is his queen no matter what.During the exchanging of bulb ,fuse becomes a problem for everyone especially for Mamiji because Khushi is a new "Bhoot" in her life and later Payal will be serving the responsibility.

"Iss ghar mein har woh cheese jo ghalat hoti hai uskeh peeche KKG kyon hoti hai"[what ever goes wrong in this house why KKG is behind it]He is still on..."iss ghar mein kuch aur kharab karna baki hai ..ya..lavanya keh Dimagh mein khuch aur bharna baki hai...[Is there anything else needs to be out of place in this house or La's mind to fill with your stupidity]Even La's explanation couldn't stop him gazing at Khushi...

Khushi lights the candle which stops Arnav  as he sees his bewitching beauty which gives light to his dark life as she symbolizes "charta Suraj"'[rising sun] by Khushi and only Khushi, 

His dagger gazes were not unnoticed by Khushi and she couldn't resist giving him baffled and sweet look either as "Her heart skips beats for him even unintentionally".Her heavily breathing were not unnoticed by Arna too. They both are in their stances but as he always "mehsoos" her distress her "Pareshani" and here is the same as she is wondering about his "ajeeb" behavior without noticing candle and hot wax which is inclining to burn her.He rushes at her safety but not La.La couldn't resist unnoticing this either "jub tum nain mujhe girte huwai dekha tou meri help kyuon nahin kari"[ why didn't you save me while I was falling]This gives Khushi a new dimension about Arnav.

Khushi noticed his attitude towards her and put her in strange stance."Her RajKumar aur Shaitan eik hi insaan hain"

Pause here: He is going to save her from the burnt of Shyam even in his rage by burning her Faith on him in Forced marriage but she will be saved by wondering his "ajeeb"behavior and without knowing the reason behind it

He helped La  for bringing her down where the preparation of their parents's anniversary changes the colors of his face.He comes back to his room on his Laptop with The Past which is excruciating and is making present more unbearable for him .His focus is drained out with that dark wedding which finished with one scream only..."Maa"....and beaming tears just flow by breaking the strong armored shell of ASR as Arnav is always there behind bars hiding in this darkness.His "Maa jaisi behan"[his sis like his mom]puts hand on him the way he does on her in the time of need and distress and loses his control by hugging her.[sorry guys hard to write this for me I feel pain in my core]Anjali is right "Don't say anything" just let it flow...to release the dark memories associated with pain.A bro who is strong for his Di..."mein Theek hoon Di"

Today he only opens his wounds infront of Anjali but can't releases himself from these bars but one day he will do it infront of Khushi and that day on his wounds of PAST will get "Marham" his medicine